View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 837 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 737787827833834835836837838839840841847887937 ... LastLast
Results 20,901 to 20,925 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

And you got to stop cross dressing ._.
    And tlron, whenever you see this, when is a good time for you to battle.
    No.

Happy Black Friday

Just got myself a 3DS with Mario Land pre installed in it :3

My FC: 2594-9889-0820

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Ah, thank you Lasien. You're probably just saying that because you're drunk, but I don't care. ôwô

I really need to stop doing what I do XD . 3
    I sadly do not drink...

Quote Originally Posted by ~Exodus View Post
    And you got to stop cross dressing ._.
    Dafuq?

Quote Originally Posted by Lasien View Post
    I sadly do not drink...
    Not sure if playing along or.....

OH LOOK ON TOPIC STUFF: I might take a small break from my DW stuff to do like, one RNG request for people. So......on topic contribution from me.

FORGOT TO ADD in a week from now.
    Last edited by Myrrh; 23rd November 2012 at 8:20 PM. Reason: ^_^;

You still have to do my 2 requests <3
    No.

Sorry peeps, I'm leaving even though I've been here for only 21 days ._.. I doubt I can keep up with the posts here, I have to watch over a few other clubs, plus school.
    Bye people.

Aww, goodbye Pokeram ;-;
    It was nice for you being here, even though we didn't talk
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by pokeram View Post
    Sorry peeps, I'm leaving even though I've been here for only 21 days ._.. I doubt I can keep up with the posts here, I have to watch over a few other clubs, plus school.
    Bye people.
    another one bites the dust,....... see ya pokeram
    Trinity League Badges

3DS FC: 1075-1699-3820
    Ign: GC7

I won't leave. but i don't know what anyone is talking about most of the time
    join t-flare

http://t-flare.com/

Quote Originally Posted by thetruepichu View Post
    I won't leave. but i don't know what anyone is talking about most of the time
    This pretty much sums everything up here.

Myrrh is a girl, I am a drunk, Exodus sometimes tests people and plays ubers, Hax and MOL organise wars, tournaments and CCAT stuff, CG7 battles people and wins, Flash clones things and wishes our war team luck. Tleon was on a losing streak but now he isn't... or is he? Lava appears every now and then for a battle before leaving for a little while, Eevee appears when she wants to, some say she is late but we all know that the real reason is that Eevee is never late, nor is she early, she arrives precisely when she means to.

Other notable things are we are currently mid way through a tournament and a war. We also might be starting a Pokemon of the week and we will soon be opening the Enchanted Vaults.

The rest of the people I either forgot about or don't really know here.
    Last edited by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII; 24th November 2012 at 4:20 PM.

One time i missed one day came back, 20 new pages. The story of TEG.

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

hey guys just letting you know ram will be away for awhile....he defiantly staying but he will be inactive for awhile...talking to him now...so when he ready to post we got to give him a warm welcoming back...he got alot of stuff right now and i think its fair to leave him in until he's ready to come back...i know what he posted up there too XD i talked him into staying ill just keep him on the roster until he is ready to come back...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

This pretty much sums everything up here.

Myrrh is a girl, I am a drunk, Exodus sometimes tests people and plays ubers, Hax and MOL organise wars, tournaments and CCAT stuff, CG7 battles people and wins, Flash clones things and wishes our war team luck. Tleon was on a losing streak but now he isn't... or is he? Lava appears every now and then for a battle before leaving for a little while, Eevee appears when she wants to, some say she is late but we all know that the real reason is that Eevee is never late, nor is she early, she arrives precisely when she means to.

Other notable things are we are currently mid way through a tournament and a war. We also might be starting a Pokemon of the week and we will soon be opening the Enchanted Vaults.

The rest of the people I either forgot about or don't really know here.
    How...blunt XD No, blunt isn't the word... You forgot about all my other crap, and Nar.

How...blunt XD No, blunt isn't the word... You forgot about all my other crap, and Nar.
    You being a girl is the only important thing that you have revealed though
    Also Nar only exists in Xat world.

You being a girl is the only important thing that you have revealed though
    Also Nar only exists in Xat world.
    Okay, the smilie makes me belive you aren't serious, which is good. Soon I'm gonna post in the picture thread anyway, so..

But seriously guys, I don't think anything super important happens when a lot of posts happen. And you can always ask, "What'd I miss?" and the like how some of you already do . 3

Lol, Xat World.
    But if you guys didn't know, Rain is going to be suspected after Gene.
    Time to get used to Sun teams, still fail at Sand teams, and don't know what the hell I'm doing with Hail teams.
    No.

Okay, suspected how exactly?

They are going to be suspected on the OUSuspect ladder and the top players will post weather to ban it or not on Smogon.
    I heard it was going to be suspected, an probably will.
    No.

So, will they just see how Rain Teams fare against other weather/no weather and see if it is too good or something? I don't see anything too hard to handle besides Toxicroak >.> But I don't battle enough so...

Well, I'm getting this from Metal so credits for him.
    It's one of the easiest weather to use, it gets STAB+Rain Boost, abusers such as Birdnadus, Keldeo, Toxicroak, etc, and most used weather.
    No.

Someone pm me for an ou battle over po
    join t-flare

http://t-flare.com/

All I can say is that Smogon is just full of bs and they are really getting annoying now, The pokemon company should do something about this and make a website or some sort where they themselfs make the tiers just the way they have for the VGC, They would make money and also would perhaps also not be as stupid as Smogon, I think I VGC gameplay is way easier to understand, perhaps thats just what I wouldplay now since smogon wants to band everything,
    Trinity League Badges

Well, we don't have to play by their rules all the time. If we wanted, we can ask for battles here where certain stipulations are allowed. Things like "against me Blaze Blaziken, Mold Breaker Excadrill, Swift Swim Beartic in Rain, etc is okay in an OU battle." People just need to realize that they can discuss different rules to play by before matches. Granted, I don't know if this is doable on the simulators under a sort of free battle option.

But yeah, since so many view Smogon as this thing that actually has power to regulate how people should play....
    Last edited by Myrrh; 24th November 2012 at 9:38 PM.

Well, we don't have to play by their rules all the time. If we wanted, we can ask for battles here where certain stipulations are allowed. Things like "against me Blaze Blaziken, Mold Breaker Excadrill, Swift Swim Beartic in Rain, etc is okay in an OU battle." People just need to realize that they can discuss different rules to play by before matches. Granted, I don't know if this is doable on the simulators under a sort of free battle option.

But yeah, since so many view Smogon as this thing that actually has power to regulate how people should play....
    I get what you mean by us perhaps allowing each other to use the "less" powerful versions of other pokes and such, Still sucks because it would be hard for people in other websites or even here in other clans to accept those terms, Still I think the pokemon company should do this, Smogon is making money they could be making instead,
    Trinity League Badges

I have a feeling that sun and chlorophyll will be banned or something like that. That'll be the day I quit playing competitively and. It give a hoot about tiers anymore

Page 837 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 737787827833834835836837838839840841847887937 ... LastLast