View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 870 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 770820860866867868869870871872873874880920970 ... LastLast
Results 21,726 to 21,750 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

I kind of feel accomplished since I peaked in RandBats at 1700 ^_^, but then I lost ._.
    Still accomplish (:
    No.

Merry Christmas guys!!! Hope you have fun and enjoy Christmas c:

Merry Christmas! Banners and Userbar made by Eeveelover824

I do take Pokemon requests. Check my about me page for the form and instructions.

Merry xmas ppl!!!

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

hey guys and i just want to wish everyone in my lovely clan merry Christmas! hope you get everything you want and to keep on topic i know i need to add that userbar drastic and your date XD

Merry christmas to all
    Let the blustering winds combine into one galeforce

Also um cupcakes

Oh how much I love SubBU Toxicroak under rain :]
    I was doing RandBats in Wifi, my oppenent Sleep Powder BOTH my Tornadus and Politoed, so I got pissed -.-, so I just let my Tornadus die on his Tangwroth, so I could switch in safely my Toxicroak. Set up a sub, he Sleep Powders, then I Bulk Up on his face, then swept <3 :]
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Oh how much I love SubBU Toxicroak under rain :]
    I was doing RandBats in Wifi, my oppenent Sleep Powder BOTH my Tornadus and Politoed, so I got pissed -.-, so I just let my Tornadus die on his Tangwroth, so I could switch in safely my Toxicroak. Set up a sub, he Sleep Powders, then I Bulk Up on his face, then swept <3 :]
    i see and crap i need to get my game done will do it now! im going to try to at least get the last 3 badges for my game....im not doing any shop requests today becuase i need a break and its Christmas so hopefully i can catch up to you guys...also finish my rng hunt in my heartgold version!

Merry Christmas guys, I hope you all got at least one thing you wanted. *cough* I'm downloading Pokemon Online to my new laptop *cough* >.> I didn't even want it u jelly u jelly ujelly?

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Merry Christmas guys, I hope you all got at least one thing you wanted. *cough* I'm downloading Pokemon Online to my new laptop *cough* >.> I didn't even want it u jelly u jelly ujelly?
    lol myrrh why you need PO anymore lol jk but anyway ill be leaving soon so i can at least get 3 badges today

is anyone available for testing
    3DS FC: 3308-5342-7268
    PM me if you want to battle/trade with me.

Birdnadus and Keldeo are being suspected.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by izzyfresh View Post
    You're Wi-Fi right? If you want you can VM me to schedule a test. I'm busy with stuff here at home.....ahahah no. I'm just using my gift and stuff>.> But seriously, message me if you want so we can set something up . 3

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Birdnadus and Keldeo are being suspected.
    How strong is Keldeo anyway? It's 108 speed like the other 'teers right?

Possibly from rain. Scarf Hydro Pump from base 128? with Rain hurts something badly. I'd rather just make them suspect Drizzle. And Hurricane won't be 100%
    No.

Birdnadus and Keldeo for Ubers? And if they take Drizzle away, then Poli will be as useless as it was in 4th Gen. At least it can take hits. Sometimes.
    Special thanks to Sworn Metalhead for the epic banner.

Well, it still does have some perks. Fire weakness, Thundurus-T can use Thunder, Thunder/Hurricane abusers. Keldeo and Birdnadus are probably one of the best abusers in rain.
    No.

well crap i didn't get to add you in XD alright let me find your app unless you can help me out and merry christmas btw and yay! got my skyla badge now...2 more badges to go

Lost to Myrrh..... Got my tail kicked
    0-1 Sadly

Lost to Myrrh..... Got my tail kicked
    0-1 Sadly
    its alright izzyfresh ^_^ you did your best and your still new to the clan...i believe in you you will get him next time

Thanks. I have a question. I believe I joined correctly yet i never got any points for it. So i felt I needed to bring it to your attention

Thanks. I have a question. I believe I joined correctly yet i never got any points for it. So i felt I needed to bring it to your attention
    your welcome and i know i haven't added you in yet still :/ not sure if you saw my post ^ ill add you soon enough you can post and you will get your points for joining when i add you in and all points you get after that tell myrrh he my point reporter...im a busy leader i have two clubs,this clan, and a art shop here on serebii...everyone in this clan really helps me out and i really do appreciate everyone that does...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 26th December 2012 at 1:48 AM.

Ok I will do that

i finally got all my freakin badges now time to kick some team plasma but and get to the league and when i do i celebrate by rnging something also the thread so dead why

People are probably out with family and using their presents or something Boss. I myself saw Brave earlier and am watching Shrek 4 now. Did anyone get any games or something? I got Xenoblade Chronicles and hope to play it soon, but I have to breed a team for something by the 31st.

I just swept someone with cottonee o-o
    I never even attacked them xD
    Thank you for Prankster <3
    No.

Hey guys merry Christmas!

Sad to say though that I will be leaving for a while. I've lost interest in battling and I don't know why. Oh well though. I may poke around every now and then but I can't guarantee anything. I've entitled my stay here at TEG and if I think about returning, I will be coming back here to Team Enchanted Garden. I'll miss you guys thanks for everything! See ya around

-Flash Sama

Page 870 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 770820860866867868869870871872873874880920970 ... LastLast