View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 76.92%
  • No

    6 23.08%
Page 873 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 773823863869870871872873874875876877883923973 ... LastLast
Results 21,801 to 21,825 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

  1. #21801
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    And yet 3 people have come back, and had to be denied, and one had internet problems and couldn't post. Maybe a week after we cleared everything out, but not a week once they get here. They should be considered new members and just have to reapply. If it were me, I wouldn't come back tbh. I hope they do in a week, but to me, it is more of a deterrent than helping.
    Honestly, some people join, post few times (sometimes just the one time -_-) and then never again, no word from them again. That is a deterrence to us. Those who make an effort to come back are not. The list of people who were removed were inactive for like a month+. Those who get removed could get messaged saying they got removed, but at the time of the first wipe a whole lot did, too much work. It's in the rules that people don't have to post every day, just every once in a while. And if people really want to be here again after being removed then the week wait would not be a big deal, I hope they wait it out. I am on the fence about the week thing though.



  2. #21802
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NARNIAAAA!! Jks, at home .-.
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Bye lavaburst14...

    So basically if we don't post up something in a month, we're removed, right?
    Wait...I'm basically re-wording this...
    Well maybe you guys can give them warning but then again its a bit of a hassle.

  3. #21803

    Default

    Some of them don't even post back after a YEAR. Atleast tell us you're leaving... And I know someone who was here but just doesn't post anymore.
    I'm planning to make a list every 3-6 months who has been not active. Then I'm going to PM it to Eevee.
    Well, we don't make the rules, we're just stating our opinion, Eevee enforces it.
    No.

  4. #21804
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Honestly, some people join, post few times (sometimes just the one time -_-) and then never again, no word from them again. That is a deterrence to us. Those who make an effort to come back are not. The list of people who were removed were inactive for like a month+. Those who get removed could get messaged saying they got removed, but at the time of the first wipe a whole lot did, too much work. It's in the rules that people don't have to post every day, just every once in a while. And if people really want to be here again after being removed then the week wait would not be a big deal, I hope they wait it out. I am on the fence about the week thing though.

    And yet Eevee is extremely open to old members. I think if they want to rejoin, they should be able to join again. You never know why they didn't post. I just think if they are willing to come back, they should be able to right away.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  5. #21805
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    it is way annoying for me to be honest to take my time to add some people and then later they never post at all in the thread or post a couple of times and never come back...it really bugs me...i did get a message from asmoday and icymizu before you gave me that list so i kept them on the list...they said they were gunna be inactive...otherwise no one that messaged me about them...they get kicked out...exodus and myrrh is right we need to enforce these rules so fair i have 4 people in line to reapply in a week...3 private messaged me about it...

    edit: also for older members i don't mind them rejoining my my rules will stay...most of the old members haven't posted i months like i said to a year...im not gunna give special favors to anyone...its just not right for the clan...

  6. #21806
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    And yet Eevee is extremely open to old members. I think if they want to rejoin, they should be able to join again. You never know why they didn't post. I just think if they are willing to come back, they should be able to right away.
    Yeah I know, which is why I'm on the fence about it. I don't know who it was who thought of the wait a week thing, if Eevee did it, then there you go.

    EDIT: Oh, ninja'd



  7. #21807
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Alright then. Welp, I got Black 2 (:

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  8. #21808
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    Alright then. Welp, I got Black 2 (:
    sweet congrats yellow ^_^ thats awesome...

  9. #21809
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Name: Ilane
    Battle Style: None
    Join Date: Today
    Favorite Water/Grass: N/A
    what division you like: Neither, not interested in ranking up.
    Referrals: Eevee or Myrrh

    I'm only here to be an RNGers and donate RNGs to the clan shop. Friends with Eevee and Myrrh, owner of Dragonheart Sanctuary, which is where you will find me.

    Eevee, don't even bother adding me to the members list...Just add me as a clan RNGer and leave it at that ^^.
    Last edited by Ilane; 30th December 2012 at 12:59 AM.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  10. #21810

    Default

    Welcome to the clan Ilane.
    And bye Lava~

    Imma be on Showdown doing RandBats, so catch me there xD.
    No.

  11. #21811
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/randombattle6903908
    Bidoof <3 I'm also doing Randbats

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  12. #21812
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In a Chocolate Fondue Fountain
    Posts
    254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilane View Post
    Name: Ilane
    Battle Style: None
    Join Date: Today
    Favorite Water/Grass: N/A
    what division you like: Neither, not interested in ranking up.
    Referrals: Eevee or Myrrh

    I'm only here to be an RNGers and donate RNGs to the clan shop. Friends with Eevee and Myrrh, owner of Dragonheart Sanctuary, which is where you will find me.

    Eevee, don't even bother adding me to the members list...Just add me as a clan RNGer and leave it at that ^^.
    Kinda strict isn't it? I mean, You just barged in and demanded(maybe demanded isn't the best word......) But oh well. Welcome to the clan. I guess.
    Special thanks to Sworn Metalhead for the epic banner.

  13. #21813
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drdj11 View Post
    Kinda strict isn't it? I mean, You just barged in and demanded(maybe demanded isn't the best word......) But oh well. Welcome to the clan. I guess.
    She applied to the clan and just said that she jsut wanted to be an RNGer. She is probably only doing this because she wants to help the RNGers (:

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  14. #21814

    Default

    Lol, my oppenent left when my Arceus-Electric got 2 CMs xD
    No.

  15. #21815
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    She applied to the clan and just said that she jsut wanted to be an RNGer. She is probably only doing this because she wants to help the RNGers (:
    If the clan needs proof of my skills, though Eevee and Myrrh know this. Here are some of my RNGs.

    Flawless Timid and HP 70 Fire Modest Darkrai
    HP 70 Ghost and Ice Timid Keldeo
    Flawless Timid Tornadus
    Flawless Timid and Modest Reshy
    Flawless Jolly Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion, Kyurem
    Naive HP 70 Ice Landorus

    I've done several egg trades in my shop already as well.

    And correct, I'm only here to RNG and help out the clan shop. So I don't need to be added to anything else
    Last edited by Ilane; 30th December 2012 at 1:45 AM.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  16. #21816
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilane View Post
    If the clan needs proof of my skills, though Eevee and Myrrh know this. Here are some of my RNGs.

    Flawless Timid and HP 70 Fire Modest Darkrai
    HP 70 Ghost and Ice Timid Keldeo
    Flawless Timid Tornadus
    Flawless Timid and Modest Reshy
    Flawless Jolly Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion, Kyurem
    Naive HP 70 Ice Landorus

    I've done several egg trades in my shop already as well.

    And correct, I'm only here to RNG and help out the clan shop. So I don't need to be added to anything else
    Believe me, you're fine. RNGers are always handy to have (:

    I might make the team Lester and I made. It works pretty well and is fun to use. I might make an RMT of it sometime before I ask the magicians of varying levels to make make it.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  17. #21817
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    Oh high they're Ilane, welcome to here. I see your Flawless Timid Drakrai and counter it with my Timid 0/0/0/0/0/0 Drakrai, hah!



  18. #21818
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Oh high they're Ilane, welcome to here. I see your Flawless Timid Drakrai and counter it with my Timid 0/0/0/0/0/0 Drakrai, hah!
    Why would you have a 0 IV darkrai?!

    My DSi is trolling me...I haven't even gotten to Timer0 yet XD
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  19. #21819
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilane View Post
    Why would you have a 0 IV darkrai?!

    My DSi is trolling me...I haven't even gotten to Timer0 yet XD
    Because he could and I think we have Timid/Modest Darkrai anyways

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  20. #21820
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    Because he could and I think we have Timid/Modest Darkrai anyways
    lol...those legendaries aren't for the clan shop : 3. They are just some things I RNG for my personal collection.

    I'll do eggs only for the clan.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  21. #21821
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilane View Post
    lol...those legendaries aren't for the clan shop : 3. They are just some things I RNG for my personal collection.

    I'll do eggs only for the clan.
    I think between our other RNGers we have all teh sets for Darkai at that time, so he did 0/0/0/0/0/0 because we didn't need another Darkrai and he was bored.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  22. #21822
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    I think between our other RNGers we have all teh sets for Darkai at that time, so he did 0/0/0/0/0/0 because we didn't need another Darkrai and he was bored.
    Oh I mean the legendaries I listed as proof aren't being donated to the clan shop, but are for my personal collection.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  23. #21823
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilane View Post
    Oh I mean the legendaries I listed as proof aren't being donated to the clan shop, but are for my personal collection.
    Oh I see lol

    That is fine. We probably have some of em (:

    I'm on the Xat (:

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  24. #21824
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    どこか
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flyinggurtboy View Post
    sooo what do you mean by donating to the shop? Do you mean pokemon, if you do mean pokemon i can gladly donate a near flawless shiny manaphy (sp atk 30 D
    i have been ignored
    FC: 2967 6468 9106
    If you believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because he says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front the beer volcano

    Credit to eeveelover824
    My x and y shinies: froakie (193 eggs MM), Mime Jr (RE), Volbeat (RE)
        Spoiler:- Assorted chain sig stuff:

  25. #21825
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilane View Post
    Name: Ilane
    Battle Style: None
    Join Date: Today
    Favorite Water/Grass: N/A
    what division you like: Neither, not interested in ranking up.
    Referrals: Eevee or Myrrh

    I'm only here to be an RNGers and donate RNGs to the clan shop. Friends with Eevee and Myrrh, owner of Dragonheart Sanctuary, which is where you will find me.

    Eevee, don't even bother adding me to the members list...Just add me as a clan RNGer and leave it at that ^^.
    oh wow i see XD okay that sounds good...i mean what if they may appoint me your not on the list though? just saying...i could add you just to show that your part but you not intreasted in raking justl leave you in a division if that make since...i do that with lasien...he doesn't ever want to leave petlil rank XD

    edit: i guess my darkrai timid flawless has been ignored XD
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 30th December 2012 at 2:49 AM.

Page 873 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 773823863869870871872873874875876877883923973 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •