View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 885 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 785835875881882883884885886887888889895935985 ... LastLast
Results 22,101 to 22,125 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    lol yes myrrh i think you should write this down so you don't forget some of the members don't know to report to you XD
    It's fine if hey post their stuff here, I look at every post that is made and stuff. Confirmation would be nice if the opponent could provide it, but I believe the people who post wins/losses.

Quote Originally Posted by izzyfresh View Post
    2nd DWF is the Rock Water type: Kabuto
    Oohhh, if you get enough DWF, I hope you'll offer some to my shop in exchange for an RNG...I very much want dream world pokemon.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

@myrrh
    lost to shayminlover123 badly dang azumarril...
    @ilane
    i have some dwf if you want
    @eeve
    hi.
    FC: 2967 6468 9106
    If you believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because he says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front the beer volcano

Credit to eeveelover824
    My x and y shinies: froakie (193 eggs MM), Mime Jr (RE), Volbeat (RE)
        Spoiler:- Assorted chain sig stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Well, woops. I made another typo, lol.
    I'm going to add Nasty Plot in their.
    Why do I always miss stuff >.>

I haven't really tried Special Lucario yet. i might try it sometime. Although, I like better special set up sweepers such as CM Latios, QD Volcarona, SubCM Latias(by far my favorite), etc.
    he gets revenged by latios and rona very easy on the special set but if you can check them your good also add hp ice to the special movepool hits gliscor dnite and mence harder or the gimmick of hp rock if you REALLY HATE rona
    Last edited by tleon; 3rd January 2013 at 2:41 AM. Reason: I Cant spell lol
    Let the blustering winds combine into one gale force

Quote Originally Posted by flyinggurtboy View Post
    @ilane i have some dwf if you want
    Trades are full right now...lol, I have 7 pending and 7 more waiting to be written up using the proper form.

Though now that I said that...TEG members don't actually need to offer anything in my shop, but I wouldn't mind the DWF as a loan...I just want to RNG flawless for myself...and then I'd return the original

Edit: Speaking of...has anyone ever done WILD RNG? If so, tell me of your experience...I think I might want to try it.
    Last edited by Ilane; 3rd January 2013 at 2:44 AM.

yes! finally guys i can rng! i got two timers that my game hits so i can use either one of them to rng and im sure there correct too...i did the search like 15 times and got two timers that showed up the most....

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

yes! finally guys i can rng! i got two timers that my game hits so i can use either one of them to rng and im sure there correct too...i did the search like 15 times and got two timers that showed up the most....
    Congrats Eevee . Go get those legendaries!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilane View Post
    Congrats Eevee . Go get those legendaries!
    thanks ilane ^_^ i will it will me major trolling but after its done its extremely worth it and also guys these one will go in the shop defiantly! and will be more points since the trolling will be extra hard...i work on how to get them on the xat when i do add them...nothing shady i just feel its safer to do nagotiations on the xats...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

thanks ilane ^_^ i will it will me major trolling but after its done its extremely worth it and also guys these one will go in the shop defiantly! and will be more points since the trolling will be extra hard...i work on how to get them on the xat when i do add them...nothing shady i just feel its safer to do nagotiations on the xats...
    But I can't access xat , so I'll need someone to be my middle man/lady.

There is always PMs for this. I think i'd be the middle man if I understand what Eevee's concern is.

I can trade most of the times if ya need someone to be a middle man.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

hey if you need anything on my list ilane i rng...i can always tell me if you want something ill talk to myrrh on the xat about it if you want...also i know you don't like shinies...just giving a fair warning all my legendary rng's are gunna be shiny :/ i love shiny pokemon XD

edit: well besides wondercards of course XD

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

hey if you need anything on my list ilane i rng...i can always tell me if you want something ill talk to myrrh on the xat about it if you want...also i know you don't like shinies...just giving a fair warning all my legendary rng's are gunna be shiny :/ i love shiny pokemon XD

edit: well besides wondercards of course XD
    Ahhh, shiny shiny...I'll RNG shiny because people like them, but then they are going straight to the sanctuary or the clan shop because meh, in game things I can just restart.

I will need to talk to you about non-shiny arceus...but I'm not there yet.

Which do you have Eevee B2 or W2? I have both.

Ahhh, shiny shiny...I'll RNG shiny because people like them, but then they are going straight to the sanctuary or the clan shop because meh, in game things I can just restart.

I will need to talk to you about non-shiny arceus...but I'm not there yet.

Which do you have Eevee B2 or W2? I have both.
    I understand and i have white 2 only...i told myself i only need one this time XD i have really cool friends here to help with stuff and if you want just the shinies for the shop i have no problem with that and i can talk to myrrh about that on the xat...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

I wish our Xat was used much./I wish I got on it more...

Ugh... I think I'll start the RMT tomorrow...

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

I think I know what you are talking about Eevee, you can PM if you ever need me to do whatever it is you need me to do with what you RNG. It's not like it's un-obvious at this point >.>

Xat: Ugh, sometimes people do *gasp* talk, but mostly no one wants to press small talk. Guys......just try something. Do anything cool? Tell us about it! Some people do try and things get going but then eventually people stop. Please, all I ever do is post crap and that does not help at all.
    Last edited by Myrrh; 3rd January 2013 at 3:39 AM.

I understand and i have white 2 only...i told myself i only need one this time XD i have really cool friends here to help with stuff and if you want just the shinies for the shop i have no problem with that and i can talk to myrrh about that on the xat...
    Ahhh, guess I should do a TEG B2 run through, unless Myrrh or Blonde have B2. I have both, so I can RNG both. B2 is my stable game, so I have to do all run through before I can stablize it and link it with my stable b1. I currently have 3 PT's of B2 planned...I will add a TEG PT if necessary for shiny legends (and I will transfer them all to you/myrrh because * shudders * shinyness hurts my eyes and looks like mold).

Nah...I'm having enough issues with people begging for RNG legends as it is...I really don't want to give them a reason for this .

Ahhh, guess I should do a TEG B2 run through, unless Myrrh or Blonde have B2. I have both, so I can RNG both. B2 is my stable game, so I have to do all run through before I can stablize it and link it with my stable b1. I currently have 3 PT's of B2 planned...I will add a TEG PT if necessary for shiny legends (and I will transfer them all to you/myrrh because * shudders * shinyness hurts my eyes and looks like mold).

Nah...I'm having enough issues with people begging for RNG legends as it is...I really don't want to give them a reason for this .
    okay no problem and i did my run through quickly with my lv. 100 ev trained pokes to get through it fast...i just didn't feel like taking so much time getting frustrated with a first team being horrible to battle with XD i did the game half way with no lv. 100 and then when myrrh traded me back all my 13 in my white 2 i flied right through it...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

okay no problem and i did my run through quickly with my lv. 100 ev trained pokes to get through it fast...i just didn't feel like taking so much time getting frustrated with a first team being horrible to battle with XD i did the game half way with no lv. 100 and then when myrrh traded me back all my 13 in my white 2 i flied right through it...
    Myrrh/Blonde - Do you guys have Black 2? Are you going to RNG it for shiny legendaries? I'm planning my PTs...so if I need a TEG one, need to know now .

And haha...yeah, my white 2 is done and waiting to be RNG'd. Just need that new computer for 4.5 .Net framework.

I have Black 2. First I plan to trade for any of the legends that are on Black 2 so that I can narrow down how I will RNG my legends. If I get shiny flawless ones from trades then I won't need to do shiny ones on my game, which I would prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    I have Black 2. First I plan to trade for any of the legends that are on Black 2 so that I can narrow down how I will RNG my legends. If I get shiny flawless ones from trades then I won't need to do shiny ones on my game, which I would prefer.
    Ahhh, do you have a trade shop here Myrrh? I haven't seen it...

As long as the flip count isn't in the thousands...or high hundreds, it might be do-able for flawless shiny...That or the RNG god of Black2, better be one nice guy.

I am really confuzzled after finding my parameters today ;_;. At least I was able to accomplish the first step into the RNG world!

also me, blonde and myrrh were plaining to start a trade shop but that one rule stopped us which i can not say...also bw1 or 2 boss?

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Ahhh, do you have a trade shop here Myrrh? I haven't seen it...

As long as the flip count isn't in the thousands...or high hundreds, it might be do-able for flawless shiny...That or the RNG god of Black2, better be one nice guy.
    Eevee, blonde, and I planned to run one, but the cloning decree put a stop to that. We can't really offer our things without being able to keep what we give out. But it's not like we would not have offered others to keep clones of their things, we would clone for them. But no more talk of cloning, this won't hurt but it can start something.

ninja. I;m pretty sure we can mention cloning here, just not offer it or any of that stuff

This is for Black 2, since I accidently caught every legendary there *facedesk* and I have no immediate plans to restart it until I obtain the Shining Charm.

Page 885 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 785835875881882883884885886887888889895935985 ... LastLast