View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 886 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 786836876882883884885886887888889890896936986 ... LastLast
Results 22,126 to 22,150 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Well my shop exists and I don't clone XD...perhaps I'll just run plat/HG/SS/White/White2 for legendaries when I get bored.

@boss...I have a nearly complete national dex and more than likely have whatever you need. The only thing I don't have right now is a deoxys and genesect. I believe I have everything else (even the legendaries I'm looking for, except they aren't flawless...which is what I want. I got them before I learned RNG). I will do dex trades if needed.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    This is for Black 2, since I accidently caught every legendary there *facedesk* and I have no immediate plans to restart it until I obtain the Shining Charm.
    i see i would suggest then you get ready for a rollercoaster ride for bw2...you have do your perimeter search 10-15 times and see what timer0 you get common and also when you get it...expect on a lucky chance of hitting your seed alot slower then normally on bw1 cuase the timer0 fluctuates like crazy in that game...so expect alot of trolling...

edit: i do have a shiny deoxys but the iv's are horrible XD and its legit too...someone gave it to me...once i get my genoscect thought not shiny you can have one if you want im going for modest...we need timid too though...

master league fairy gym leader

Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

Oh...I am getting a genesect from a trade however, so eventually I will have that and just missing the deoxys though I have like 3 lined up for trading <3.

Anyhow, I probably have whatever people are missing from their dex.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilane View Post
    Oh...I am getting a genesect from a trade however, so eventually I will have that and just missing the deoxys though I have like 3 lined up for trading <3.

Anyhow, I probably have whatever people are missing from their dex.
    okay no problem...thought i could assist since it was not shiny which you can't rng wondercards shiny anyway XD its locked...i think your all set ilane and ill keep that in mind i may need some pokemon for future rng's for breeding...

Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    okay no problem...thought i could assist since it was not shiny which you can't rng wondercards shiny anyway XD its locked...i think your all set ilane and ill keep that in mind i may need some pokemon for future rng's for breeding...
    Aren't some legends locked too?

Give me a shout and always keep an eye on Sanctuary...who knows what will appear there.

@eevee...thanks for the assist...I'm a perfectionist, so the whole flawless/high iv thing is really what I aim for.

I wonder if I should offer legendary dex trades too...lol. I have a celebi, mew, jirachi, two arceus (not flawless ), everything from platinum and I think a few mewtwos.

Aren't some legends locked too?

Give me a shout and always keep an eye on Sanctuary...who knows what will appear there.
    i know for sure vintici, rashiram, all wondercards and zerkrom are all locked from being shiny...i will do take a peek time to time ilane

i know for sure vintici, rashiram, all wondercards and zerkrom are all locked...i will do take a peek time to time ilane
    Oh yeah that reminds me I have a random Liberty Garden non-RNG'd Victini as well XD. Haha...though my V-Create one is Flawless Jolly.

Oh yeah that reminds me I have a random Liberty Garden non-RNG'd Victini as well XD. Haha...though my V-Create one is Flawless Jolly.
    me too i need to rng it as well forgot about it too and that is locked shiny as well and no problem...i like flawless stuff as well...

me too i need to rng it as well forgot about it too and that is locked shiny as well and no problem...i like flawless stuff as well...
    Yep...I wanted a timid Victini, since I'm interested in his special move pool, but ohhhh, something else to add to my shop. I'm going to run out of wants eventually XD.

Only Flawless Pokemon I have is a Timid Latias and I yet to trained it (I won this in a contest). What would be a great set for Timid Latias besides SubCalm? I don't want to have to listen to this:

Do not just embrace the pavement, lick the pavement. By pavement I mean the road. The road of your life. Life is to yellow painted lines as love is to the color pink. Now ask yourself, how likely is it that it's a coincidence that you're tongue is also pink? Keep all that I have said in mind for this summer's election.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    I think I know what you are talking about Eevee, you can PM if you ever need me to do whatever it is you need me to do with what you RNG. It's not like it's un-obvious at this point >.>

Xat: Ugh, sometimes people do *gasp* talk, but mostly no one wants to press small talk. Guys......just try something. Do anything cool? Tell us about it! Some people do try and things get going but then eventually people stop. Please, all I ever do is post crap and that does not help at all.
    A lot of crap xD

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Only Flawless Pokemon I have is a Timid Latias and I yet to trained it (I won this in a contest). What would be a great set for Timid Latias besides SubCalm? I don't want to have to listen to this:

Do not just embrace the pavement, lick the pavement. By pavement I mean the road. The road of your life. Life is to yellow painted lines as love is to the color pink. Now ask yourself, how likely is it that it's a coincidence that you're tongue is also pink? Keep all that I have said in mind for this summer's election.
    Latias @ Leftovers
    252 Hp / 4 SAtk / 252 Spe
    Trait: Levitate
    -Calm Mind
    -Substitute/Hidden Power [Fire]
    -Roost/Hidden Power [Fire]
    -Dragon Pulse
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 3rd January 2013 at 4:26 AM.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

I run the set that Yellow said, but I used Recover and Dragon Pulse is my only attacking move. I find offensive Heatran a good way to set up Calm Minds. And other stuff too.
    It's hard to get rid off xD
    No.

Today, I will get that RMT up... Unless Drastic wants to test further. or I get too lazy again

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    Today, I will get that RMT up... Unless Drastic wants to test further. or I get too lazy again
    oh also i didn't forget about the banner yellow...still working on it...

oh also i didn't forget about the banner yellow...still working on it...
    Thanks Eevee. I appreciate it.

What is a good rating on Showdown?
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 3rd January 2013 at 3:22 PM.

I think someone said 1300-1500 is the average person. I'm at 1365. I think a good rating would be around 1400-1500.

Omega - 1/1/13

Myrrh/Blonde - Do you guys have Black 2? Are you going to RNG it for shiny legendaries? I'm planning my PTs...so if I need a TEG one, need to know now .

And haha...yeah, my white 2 is done and waiting to be RNG'd. Just need that new computer for 4.5 .Net framework.
    hey sorry for late reply, but yeah I have B2 so I'll be doing all the legendaries on there
    also, I have wild rng'd on black before, it's not too bad just have to watch out for NPCs and you'll have a harder time finding seeds if you're doing shiny

RNG Pokes | RNG Events
    Black: 1077 0598 2056 | Black 2: 4513 8595 0298
    3DS: 4339-2477-3333 (Michelle) -- Safari :

Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for Latias!

Trolling with Tran This has to be one of my favorite battles I've had. Tran had some guts and a miss really hurt the outcome, but it was really fun being this gutsy...

Anyone want to try out for the war team? I took some people off who aren't active/are on Hiatus, so there are some spots open. VM me for PO/PS and Exodus for Wifi.
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 3rd January 2013 at 7:11 PM.

Yesterday i had an interesting experience when someone pmd me on po asking me to change my clan tag from [EG] was un aware of another one >_> its now [TEG]
    Building team on xat not sure what to base it around yet.

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

I was spamming Fire Fang in-game and got Burn Flinch. That was cool. Later, the game responded with Hugh's Dewott getting a Crit confusion with Water Pulse...

In other news, this Politoed dodged two Leaf Storm's form my Spec's Celebi...

I'm pretty sure I'm not Exodus anymore :P
    Is high 1600's a good rating for randbats :P?
    Like 1680's-1690's
    I keep getting bad teams or my oppenent has a better team ;-;
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    I'm pretty sure I'm not Exodus anymore :P
    Is high 1600's a good rating for randbats :P?
    Like 1680's-1690's
    I keep getting bad teams or my oppenent has a better team ;-;
    or I beat you with a mono stall team on a randbat
    Let the blustering winds combine into one gale force

Hey guys. I made a new Userbar... I wanted a new one and Eevee's shop was full, so I decided to make a new one:

Is the text too small?

I am rated 1800's in OU on PS.

We can request from her whenever the **** we want cause Eevee is cool. Unless you didn't want to pile up stuff on her, not that your request piles on her work load or anything . 3

Unless that changed due to recent events...

Background is kinda cool though the text is blocky to me. Not small though to me it would look better in the center instead of along the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    We can request from her whenever the **** we want cause Eevee is cool. Unless you didn't want to pile up stuff on her, not that your request piles on her work load or anything . 3

Unless that changed due to recent events...

Background is kinda cool though the text is blocky to me. Not small though to me it would look better in the center instead of along the bottom.
    I thought it blocked too much of the BG if it was centered...

Page 886 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 786836876882883884885886887888889890896936986 ... LastLast