View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 902 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8028528928988999009019029039049059069129521002 ... LastLast
Results 22,526 to 22,550 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    ahhh crap TMO i see that sucks i will miss him though...well there goes another war captain...lance just disappeared now tmo lost interest...dang...yellow i hope that doesn't happen to you...im tryin so hard to keep this clan together but i can't just stop cuaz this clan has gone so far...i care about all you guys and you guys are the greatest friends i have so let try to keep this family together as the best we can...i know that some may leave and some may go teg went through rough times in the beginning going through 4 co-leaders but on thing is i never give up on you guys...so we need to find a new war captain now so yellow doesn't get so stressed tbh i noticed that Myrrh and Drastic have been getting alot better on wifi how i see the posts...yellow we need to find us a new war captain...
    I would say either myself or Drastic could maybe do it since we both do wifi.

well when i find a decent team i might be better at wifi . Will we have a war soon, because if we do i wanna join . What does it take to qualify, because i might be interested in the near future..
    Last edited by flyinggurtboy; 13th January 2013 at 11:55 PM.
    FC: 2967 6468 9106
    If you believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because he says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front the beer volcano

Credit to eeveelover824
    My x and y shinies: froakie (193 eggs MM), Mime Jr (RE), Volbeat (RE)
        Spoiler:- Assorted chain sig stuff:

ahhh crap TMO i see that sucks i will miss him though...well there goes another war captain...lance just disappeared now tmo lost interest...dang...yellow i hope that doesn't happen to you...im tryin so hard to keep this clan together but i can't just stop cuaz this clan has gone so far...i care about all you guys and you guys are the greatest friends i have so let try to keep this family together as the best we can...i know that some members and leaders may go but its not the end of the world, teg went through rough times in the beginning going through 4 co-leaders but one thing is i never give up on you guys...so we need to find a new war captain now so yellow doesn't get so stressed tbh i noticed that Myrrh and Drastic have been getting alot better on wifi how i see the posts...yellow we need to find us a new war captain...
    that stinks... id ask what it takes to qualify, but I'm probably not a good enough battler anyway... still sucks, hope things get better.

"when you have no expectations of anyone, your happy to get anything good, and not suprised or upset when you get something bad." -also me.

I believe in Jesus Christ. go ahead. ask me why.

I agree with Garnet. Either one of us can qualify to sub Metal for the wifi captain. Or we could just share :3

And don't worry Eevee. TEG won't die anytime soon. We may look dead, but sometimes wedon't feel like posting.
    We're not gonna die
    No.

i know its a bit random but....are you still up for a battle drastic??
    : 4554-1252-6384

I can't battle atm. I'm eating and after going to feed the dog.

Kyle, you ready?
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 14th January 2013 at 12:05 AM.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    I agree with Garnet. Either one of us can qualify to sub Metal for the wifi captain. Or we could just share :3

And don't worry Eevee. TEG won't die anytime soon. We may look dead, but sometimes wedon't feel like posting.
    We're not gonna die
    yep i know i will not let this clan fall at all and no im not worried but i just want to show you guys im not worried either...im sure you or garnet would be a good war captain

Eevee we all love you, as strangers on the Internet, we are dedicated to make this clan last up to the days where bread is replaced.

No worries.

The only reason this Clan would die is that I have somehow managed to scare everyone away ^_^

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red Absol View Post
    The only reason this Clan would die is that I have somehow managed to scare everyone away ^_^
    you scare off people red XD nah im sure its fine though...everyone always leaves at some point but that is normal...im not worried

D: I'm still here

And sadly the SBF closed down indefinitely, for unknown reasons. It lived a long life and then... :P

I just had a though, how are they going to use po/ps for 6th gen stuff once it is out, will they just use what they have now and put in the sprites 5th gen looking sprites?

Quote Originally Posted by FrostStorm View Post
    D: I'm still here

And sadly the SBF closed down indefinitely, for unknown reasons. It lived a long life and then... :P
    I always preferred when they ran a league instead of the battle frontier.

yep i know i will not let this clan fall at all and no im not worried but i just want to show you guys im not worried either...im sure you or garnet would be a good war captain
    If you want us to step in then it looks as though we can do

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    I just had a though, how are they going to use po/ps for 6th gen stuff once it is out, will they just use what they have now and put in the sprites 5th gen looking sprites?

I always preferred when they ran a league instead of the battle frontier.

If you want us to step in then it looks as though we can do
    both of your guys are great battlers so i don't mind either one of you guys...you both can actually be one if you want...i don't mind just lets make sure yellow agrees to it though...

I think alot of the people in TEG are fairly close and loyal so I am sure you have nothing to fear :3

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

I think alot of the people in TEG are fairly close and loyal so I am sure you have nothing to fear :3
    i know and your right red and also wth the xat is down i was about to go on too :/

i know and your right red and also wth the xat is down i was about to go on too :/
    I just got on to check and it isn't down for me. Sarah and Phase seem better suited for capin' I think. I don't have many teams on my game and stuff.

I was on about 3 hours ago. It wasn't down 3 hours ago.

And I checked and it's still not down.

I don't have teams, just pokemons :3
    I want to base an OU team with Liepard :3
    Yellow knows why, bwahahaha. It's a troll.
    And yes, they are loyal members here. Myrrh, Blonde, Yellow, Myself, Garnet. We've been here for more than a year.
    No.

why does my computer saying its down then...that strange its saying its a error...even when i click it on your sig too myrrh it not going anywhere?

Name: [ACE] Zero
    Battle Style: PO, atm, wifi when I recover my 3DS
    Favorite Water/Grass: Blastoise and Sceptile
    what division you like: Water
    Referrals: none
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Name: [ACE] Zero
    Battle Style: PO, atm, wifi when I recover my 3DS
    Favorite Water/Grass: Blastoise and Sceptile
    what division you like: Water
    Referrals: none
    hey zero and welcome sweetie and i see you already joined the xat so no need to do that but not sure if you left on purpose cuaz you logged off...talk to any tester for a test battle if your ready to find your true ranking...

hey zero and welcome sweetie and i see you already joined the xat so no need to do that but not sure if you left on purpose cuaz you logged off...talk to any tester for a test battle if your ready to find your true ranking...
    Thanks! Ill get with a Tester asap
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Welcome, [ACE] Zero!
    ^o^

That reminds me...I still have to get tested!
    ^-^'
    Kinda forgot...
    But oh well, I haven't finished training my pokemon properly anyway...

no problem zero and everyone that is on please get on the xat there is like 5 people including myself -_-

no problem zero and everyone that is on please get on the xat there is like 5 people including myself -_-
    I got an error (like you did before)

I still need to get tested but I want to fix this team first :P

Page 902 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8028528928988999009019029039049059069129521002 ... LastLast