View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 907 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8078578979039049059069079089099109119179571007 ... LastLast
Results 22,651 to 22,675 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

curse you schedule!!!!!.

Y U NO LET me enjoy xat
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by draco star 98 View Post
    curse you schedule!!!!!.

Y U NO LET me enjoy xat
    lol yeah sorry and hey guys im on the xat whoever is one so please get on the xat like no one is there besides me -_-

Pokemon of the week #9
    Todays RNG gave me...
    The Happiness pokemon,

Blissey, the Happiness pokemon, is a Normal type. Weak against Fighting moves. Doesn't hit anything for SE damage with its STAB.
    It's defensive stats of 255/10/135 and Offensive stats of 10/75/55. It screams, PHYSICAL ATTACKS, hit me! But look at the humongous HP stat of 255! It can for sure live atleast a physical attack that is not STAB and fighting type. With the HP and special defense that high, it for sure is a special wall. And no Physical attack presence. Don't even try to use Physical attack stat of 10. 75 SpA is somewhat decent, but it's more of a supporter and wall. Speed stat of 55, low, but it doesn't matter. Doesn't plan to sweep anytime soon.
    Abilities of Serene Grace, Natural Cure, and Healer. Healer is only for doubles and triples, bad at singles. Serene Grace if you want to use a special attacking Blissey. Natural Cure is the best ability to go. Getting rid off status when it switches.
    Now onto its movepool, for support, it can use Aromatherapy, Heal Bell, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Wish, Softboiled, Protect, Stealth Rock, Counter, and Substitute. All of them is to support your team or just annoy the living hell of you, once you lose all the Physical Attackers, it's just a pain to deal with. Offensive moves of Seismic Toss and the Elemental Beams. Seismic Toss should be your only move since it consistently do 100 damage(of course you're 100 although). Elemental Beams can work for Serene Grace or just to hit Ghost Types and what elemental beam you choose harder.
    Checks and Counters are Terrakion, Lucario, etc. All Physical fighting STABS just hurt Blissey way too much and can die.
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 18th January 2013 at 2:03 AM.
    No.

I remember running a special attacking Blissey in the past LOL

I think it was...
    Blissey @ Life Orb
    Natural Cure
    Modest (+SpA, -Atk)
    4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    - Softboil
    - Thunderbolt
    - ICe Beam
    - Flamethrower
    Truth is, this blob managed to sweep teams (yeah, pretty surprising). To be honest, it only managed to do that thanks to Venomoth setting up a Quiver Dance or 2 and then baton passing off to Blissey. I think this can outspeed standard Skarmory and net an OHKO or a 2HKO with Flamethrower or Thunderbolt, which is nice. It does a good job at handling forretress since they set up rocks/spikes. Running Thunder > Thunderbolt wouldn't be a bad idea either to manage Politoeds a lot better (even without defense investments, she can take special hits).
    In reality, this is a pretty risky idea, but an interesting thought ;D

Thoughts?

My FC: 2594-9889-0820

Quote Originally Posted by Shreyas View Post
    I remember running a special attacking Blissey in the past LOL

I think it was...
    Blissey @ Life Orb
    Natural Cure
    Modest (+SpA, -Atk)
    4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    - Softboil
    - Thunderbolt
    - ICe Beam
    - Flamethrower
    Truth is, this blob managed to sweep teams (yeah, pretty surprising). To be honest, it only managed to do that thanks to Venomoth setting up a Quiver Dance or 2 and then baton passing off to Blissey. I think this can outspeed standard Skarmory and net an OHKO or a 2HKO with Flamethrower or Thunderbolt, which is nice. It does a good job at handling forretress since they set up rocks/spikes. Running Thunder > Thunderbolt wouldn't be a bad idea either to manage Politoeds a lot better (even without defense investments, she can take special hits).
    In reality, this is a pretty risky idea, but an interesting thought ;D

Thoughts?
    I've seen/used Scarf/Spec's Blissey... It is so much fun and catches so many people off guard.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

I'm going to take a break at competitive battling for now. It just doesn't feel fun for me right now. I'm still staying here, but just not for battling. I'm only going to battle if we have a war, if I need to although. For tests, I'll sometimes do it. The POTW is going to take a break also, just for 2 weeks. I'll probably battle again once late Feburary/early March comes.

Me and ShadowFox11 was having a Blissey Match....
    He used a SubPunch Blissey LOL.
    No.

The power of Offensive Bliss

Oh yeah, I'm kinda out of it in singles right now. I don't even play it seriously anymore LOL I pretty much use derpy teams/sets now...

My FC: 2594-9889-0820

well i see im sorry to see that drastic i think lately everyone been getting hit with this i don't feel like battling moments...i actually tbh have been really lazy about that too :/ i really need to trade of 60+ pokemon to my white2 but just so lazy :/ i really felt strange when i really was so lazy to the point of not finishing my white2 but i did it...

Really? I've never done this before, so I'm excited for a battle!
    PASBL Stats // TL 1 // C+ Ref
    Fizzy Bubbles
    Wish your Pokémon could pull off awesome feats, amazing combos, and stunning moves instead of just doing what the buttons tell them? Ever wanted to see a Caterpie obliterate an Onix? Wonder if there's a world where all your favorite Pokémon can become champions without Levitate? You saw it here first.
    The Pokémon Anime Style Battling League!
    Home | Intro
        Spoiler:- Friend Code/Username List:

just in case anybody cares, i am still alive! Just have been facing some IRL issuess, thus making my activity to almost dissapear. Sorry, see you all on wat these days ^^
    Kawaii >3<
    >_<
    ^^
    -___-^
    (01:41:52) *** Your rank in Standard OU is 62/47119 [1391 points / 1016 battles]! Smogon server

(22:46:55) *** Your rank in Standard NU is 40/3980 [1206 points / 152 battles]!

Quote Originally Posted by ashsinnoh View Post
    just in case anybody cares, i am still alive! Just have been facing some IRL issuess, thus making my activity to almost dissapear. Sorry, see you all on wat these days ^^
    its cool ashsinnoh and i understand glad you posted to let us know though and yeah when you were having problems which im really sorry to hear i hope they get better, the xat has been getting a bit better lately...i have been trying to get people on there more now but you take your time though sinnoh k...your irl issues are way more important rightt now...no worries and thanks for letting us know

edit: also yeah flare some of us have been battling for the longest time so yeah its harder for use to stay on track but if we get some break in between do get hyped back up and do what we need to do again

edit: also guys i noticed the new changes about the thread placement now it is in bold in the rules not to talk about these changes so now we are a guild so please no further talk about the word clan that is all and i don't want any discussion on the name change as well...it is a warning you will get infracted by the mods...so mods just letting you know that im letting my members know not to talk about it this will be the end of this talk as well...so please do not talk about this teg members at all thank you
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 18th January 2013 at 7:30 AM.

Yeah, and I always mean to as well, but breeding always takes so long, I never get to finish it. And I don't have enough patience to walk around a ton until they hatch, so I'm thinking about just skipping out on natures and just focusing on Ev training.
    But, yeah... I can understand where you are coming from. It probably loses that excitement after a while.
    Fizzy Bubbles
    Wish your Pokémon could pull off awesome feats, amazing combos, and stunning moves instead of just doing what the buttons tell them? Ever wanted to see a Caterpie obliterate an Onix? Wonder if there's a world where all your favorite Pokémon can become champions without Levitate? You saw it here first.
    Home | Intro

Quote Originally Posted by Quilavaflare View Post
    Yeah, and I always mean to as well, but breeding always takes so long, I never get to finish it. And I don't have enough patience to walk around a ton until they hatch, so I'm thinking about just skipping out on natures and just focusing on Ev training.
    But, yeah... I can understand where you are coming from. It probably loses that excitement after a while.
    yeah breeding does take a long time sometimes thats why i use rng to help speed it up for certian hidden powers,natures,and abilities...that is what rng is mostly does getting good iv's and the good natures and etc...everyone misunderstands rnging and they think its hacking but really rnging is not hacking the program on the computer just helps find the pokemon you desire faster

Well, you might want to get a good nature with pretty good IVs. Mostly on speed(not walls and pokes that doesn't need any speed). As that a little lost from speed can make you lose.
    And battling kind of slows down. I started battling around June/July 2011, I always wanted to battle. But as time moves on, it's just not fun anymore. That is why I want to take a break. I'll probably be rusty ._. During that time, I was bad since there was like 3 wifi battlers in my very first guild(lol). But when I joined TEG in late August 2011, I got better due to more wifi battlers. Just keep on trying to get better ;3
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 18th January 2013 at 8:20 AM.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Well, you might want to get a good nature with pretty good IVs. Mostly on speed(not walls and pokes that doesn't need any speed). As that a little lost from can make you lose.
    And battling kind of slows down. I started battling around June/July, I always wanted to battle. But as time moves on, it's just not fun anymore. That is why I want to take a break. I'll probably be rusty ._.
    yeah thats what im saying though tbh after awhile it does get boring, which i actually started getting bored before i stopped battling and got more busy drastic...so actually now i feel more i want to battle again but strange thing is that i really got so lazy i didn't even want to play pokemon it was scary D: so rnging actually put me back on top of things...i actually feel better now...

Oh how much I missed being called Darky, Espy, and Exodus. Lol
    Competitive pokemon just really slowed down on me. Trying to get in the mood for battling, can't. I even do Random Matchups in wifi, yeah... Didn't work, lol. I also slowed down watching pokemon wifi battles. It's just me, xD.
    No.

I see. No, I understand it's not hacking. It's just knowing the game's programming enough to know when certain things in the game are more likely to happen, correct?
    Well, when you first mentioned it, I thought about asking for one of those but I don't think I quite qualify for that, since I haven't even been a part of this... er, guild for a whole week yet. So really, I only have 20 points or so.
    Besides, I want to show that I can do things on my own, too. I'm not a good battler yet, but I'll get there eventually, I know. It's more or less what happens before the battling that makes a big difference... but there are tons of things that could go wrong in battle too. Just so many concepts!
    Fizzy Bubbles
    Home | Intro

Quote Originally Posted by Quilavaflare View Post
    I see. No, I understand it's not hacking. It's just knowing the game's programming enough to know when certain things in the game are more likely to happen, correct?
    Well, when you first mentioned it, I thought about asking for one of those but I don't think I quite qualify for that, since I haven't even been a part of this... er, guild for a whole week yet. So really, I only have 20 points or so.
    Besides, I want to show that I can do things on my own, too. I'm not a good battler yet, but I'll get there eventually, I know. It's more or less what happens before the battling that makes a big difference... but there are tons of things that could go wrong in battle too. Just so many concepts!

yes correct the reporter helps tell when it happens you got it and i understand completely but its completely impossible to get good iv's normally so if you want to have good pokemon iv advantage in a battle i suggest you do request from us time to time but its not required being a good battler is one thing but your pokemon do take a good advantage of bettering the other team if there in top shape also but you can always earn points by battling others here and out of the clan and etc...there is a place on the main post telling all the ways to get them to rank up als your shop points are separate and have nothing to do with your rank ups just you can buy stuff from our shop

I see... Well, I suppose I might try that sometime. I can't wait to get started! Anyway, I should be getting to sleep, so I'll talk to you guys tomorrow. Night!
    Fizzy Bubbles
    Home | Intro

Wow I haven't really been on here (cause of school and such). But I'll try to post in a more consistent manner from now on (at around this time if that's ok) but I'm here if anyone needs me I'm always looking to help out anyway I can.
    DWF I currently have:

Quote Originally Posted by Shreyas View Post
    The power of Offensive Bliss

Oh yeah, I'm kinda out of it in singles right now. I don't even play it seriously anymore LOL I pretty much use derpy teams/sets now...
    Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    I'm going to take a break at competitive battling for now. It just doesn't feel fun for me right now. I'm still staying here, but just not for battling. I'm only going to battle if we have a war, if I need to although. For tests, I'll sometimes do it. The POTW is going to take a break also, just for 2 weeks. I'll probably battle again once late Feburary/early March comes.

Me and ShadowFox11 was having a Blissey Match....
    He used a SubPunch Blissey LOL.
    Our war team is dying...

Anyway, we might have a war coming up soon...

Yellow, I said if I NEED to battle, then I will. I will only if it's for wars and fun battles (Magikarp battle GG)
    Since our war team is slighty dying, then yes, I'll battle for sure. Don't worry, I GOT THIS! Unless i lost...
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    Our war team is dying...

Anyway, we might have a war coming up soon...
    We still have our main 5 people so we should be good to go. Who might we be warring with?
    Last edited by Koume and Kotake; 18th January 2013 at 1:37 PM.

Can i be a sub for PO war team? or do i need to try to beat u again yellow?

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    We still have our main 5 people so we should be good to go. Who might we be warring with?
    Team Sky.
    Quote Originally Posted by saphirapwns View Post
    Can i be a sub for PO war team? or do i need to try to beat u again yellow?
    Yeah. We can battle again if you want (:

Page 907 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8078578979039049059069079089099109119179571007 ... LastLast