View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 914 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8148649049109119129139149159169179189249641014 ... LastLast
Results 22,826 to 22,850 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    It is just so random guys don't hit on her all the time.
    Really? Then I guess Myrrh's profile really did lie.

Or I'm just confused about all this since I'm the newbie here. Or both.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 150 Points
    I believe in second chances. Blaziken, Infernape, and Emboar were once fire starters, but now they're fire fighters! They're heroes!

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Really? Then I guess Myrrh's profile really did lie.

Or I'm just confused about all this since I'm the newbie here. Or both.
    nahh she did lie bro ..

And i guess ill take one for the team here and be the one to officialy say that myrrh's rather attractive. >.>

Myrrh if your reading this Its ok, you no we go way back..
    Last edited by Celestial Moth; 23rd January 2013 at 4:15 PM.
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

now we are talking about whos a girl in this clan.anyways anyone up for a batle on ps or something?
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

I like how me using the general term he started this whole conversation, and suddenly were debating whether murrh is a boy or a girl xD
    I sort of knew that eevee lover was a girl, but I thought the same thing about others and it got really awkward when I was wrong.
    So bread generalizations it is ^u^

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    I like how me using the general term he started this whole conversation, and suddenly were debating whether murrh is a boy or a girl xD
    lol.. Its not a debate bro, were just trying to illuminate other people with the truth.
    Bug-Type Represent !

hey people can we go on xat. its a little boring but... ah forget it u are probably busy. i will still be on xat so drop buy guys
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

You guys......what the **** are you doing? Why are you saying i am female but neglecting to mention that i am the most attractive one out of all of them? Thats not very nice of you. So please stop messing around with the members who are confused about me, shame on you guys.

On topic: is anyone else entering the wi-fi tourney that starts on the 25th i think it is? Im just gonna halfass a team and wing it, i mostly want the Jaboca berry.

guys stop please with the myyrh female jokes we all know myrrh is a male -_- your confusing the new people and its fine sopes i just got a good laugh...i need to add some new member still so don't worry guys you can post i just haven't had a chance yet...

master league fairy gym leader

Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    You guys......what the **** are you doing? Why are you saying i am female but neglecting to mention that i am the most attractive one out of all of them? Thats not very nice of you. So please stop messing around with the members who are confused about me, shame on you guys.

On topic: is anyone else entering the wi-fi tourney that starts on the 25th i think it is? Im just gonna halfass a team and wing it, i mostly want the Jaboca berry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    guys stop please with the myyrh female jokes we all know myrrh is a male -_- your confusing the new people and its fine sopes i just got a good laugh...i need to add some new member still so don't worry guys you can post i just haven't had a chance yet...
    Eh. I shouldn't of started it (this time). Sorry to confuse you Zach, but thanks everyone else for playing along. That was great. However, Myrrh did have something we all didn't... Something on topic lol

Anyway, NU is new favorite tier due to how many different pokemon can be viable there. It is kinda the misfit tier, but if you want use something, it can have a niche in NU, provided it isn't in a higher tier. OU is getting kinda boring now a days...

Also, the war thread should be posted soon... I'm gonna write it up tonight and hopefully it will get looked at soon!

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Oh, I don't know if you can tell but my tone was jokingly serious. I'm not really mad at anyone if that's what you took away from my post. I'm sorry if I upset anyone.

Be right back, gonna post in the picture thread..........

Oh, I don't know if you can tell but my tone was jokingly serious. I'm not really mad at anyone if that's what you took away from my post. I'm sorry if I upset anyone.

i know you were but i really don't want the guys confusing the new members thats all and also Battle Rhythm member Lost Requiem, would like to ask if we would like to join in with there league there making...its up to you guys...

Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

I could tell your tone because I know you

i know you were but i really don't want the guys confusing the new members thats all and also Battle Rhythm Lost Requiem member would like to ask if we would like to join in with there league there making...its up to you guys...
    I doubt I would participate if we did it...

Just now realized that I never updated the War team with Name changes...

i know you were but i really don't want the guys confusing the new members thats all and also Battle Rhythm member Lost Requiem, would like to ask if we would like to join in with there league there making...its up to you guys...
    It depends, I'm interested in joining a league to battle more but the league section here seems kinda dead. I'm up for being a leader or challenger, I guess I would have to talk to them to find out more.

For the league, OU is just not fun for me. I'll most likely be a challenger, OU is meh for me :/
    NU 4 LYFE!
    No.

I cant be in it im a tmp brain

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    For the league, OU is just not fun for me. I'll most likely be a challenger, OU is meh for me :/
    NU 4 LYFE!
    I want to destroy battle your NU team.

Anyone being in a LC Triples tournament? If you are, PM/VM me. (:
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 23rd January 2013 at 10:49 PM.

I've tried being in a league before, but I sort of lose interest really quickly. So a no from the new guy :P

Why not ill go in the league?
    i mean if you dont want to enter you dont have to but , i no i certainly wanna have some battles lol
    Bug-Type Represent !

Maybe I will.I never get challengers anymore.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

hmmm i see then it seems like half do and half don't so i may just tell lost no...anyone that does though can still join there league though i sure there is no problem with that...

edit: also i will add all new members in soon...

Is there some sort of TEG channel or something to find other members to battle more easily, or are they all just on the normal Tohjo Falls channel on PO?
    EDIT:
    edit: also i will add all new members in soon...
    Like me :3

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    Is there some sort of TEG channel or something to find other members to battle more easily, or are they all just on the normal Tohjo Falls channel on PO?
    EDIT:

Like me :3
    no actually there is no channel that i know off and lol yes im gunna change my sig again lol XD

Yeah, uh, I might want to use your signature when you no longer use it holly crap . 3

We don't really hang out on PO or anything so we don't have channels for that. If you want battles your best bet is to just post here asking for one, and even then >.>

Yeah, uh, I might want to use your signature when you no longer use it holly crap . 3

We don't really hang out on PO or anything so we don't have channels for that. If you want battles your best bet is to just post here asking for one, and even then >.>
    maybe the xat but don't get your hopes up high our xat is normally dead most of the time but if we all summon eachother we normally get on sopes and sure its in my shop as well as a example its my new and improved foreground image banners the same banner type i made for sopes

edit:also anyone that is intreasted the league please go to the battle rhythm's xat asap...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 24th January 2013 at 1:38 AM.

I'll be hanging around on PO, hoping one of you guys comes to challenge me. Just a warning though, I'm not really a noob, so don't come at me hoping for a free win.
    I'm definitely going. I've slowly been working on a team for it for a while, and it should definitely be ready tomorrow.
    guys stop please with the myyrh female jokes we all know myrrh is a male -_-
    Ah, I forgot how it felt to be a confused newbie. But this is the first time it was because people were actually trying to mess with me.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 150 Points
    I believe in second chances. Blaziken, Infernape, and Emboar were once fire starters, but now they're fire fighters! They're heroes!

Page 914 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8148649049109119129139149159169179189249641014 ... LastLast