View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 918 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8188689089149159169179189199209219229289681018 ... LastLast
Results 22,926 to 22,950 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by hollen View Post
    Alright Thank you very Much
    what do you think of a weather mix team Sun/Rain??
    a sun and rain team together? i don't know about that one :/ i have never heard about that...

edit: also check your vm's lol XD

Yeah i was thinking about it earlier xD i couldnt think of which poke would go though so i thought id start with the Sun first XD
    IGN: Hollen
    Black 2 FC : 1722 2391 8767

Quote Originally Posted by hollen View Post
    Yeah i was thinking about it earlier xD i couldnt think of which poke would go though so i thought id start with the Sun first XD
    yep also i left another vm on your profile about that i think this would be way easier and save time for you to breed XD and yeah i actually built a sun team before but omg it was horrible XD i still need to tweak it...thats why i have a ninetales hp ground shiny ^_^

Dual weather can work, but it can be troublesome to you. I think I battled Flash while he had dual weather.
    Pretend you have Rain/Sun, your abusers are Tornadus-I and Venusaur respectively.
    If you only have Sun and Tornadus left or vice versa, then you will have a hard time since Torn-I will have to fish hax for that 50% chance of Hurricane. U-Turn, Focus Blast, and Hidden Power are your main moves. Scouting, Focus Miss, and 70 base move. But I guess you can run Heat Wave though.
    But if you have the right support, it will work.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Dual weather can work, but it can be troublesome to you. I think I battled Flash while he had dual weather.
    Pretend you have Rain/Sun, your abusers are Tornadus-I and Venusaur respectively.
    If you only have Sun and Tornadus left or vice versa, then you will have a hard time since Torn-I will have to fish hax for that 50% chance of Hurricane. U-Turn, Focus Blast, and Hidden Power are your main moves. Scouting, Focus Miss, and 70 base move. But I guess you can run Heat Wave though.
    tbh i would never would of thought that crazy idea would work but you prove me wrong again drastic there is hope...there you go hollen i hope drastic helped you out

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    aha Thanks for the advice

As I say, it IS troublesome, but can work in your favor sometimes. If there's tri weather, Sand team is your openent, you have two ways to screw up there weather and easier to handle.
    You just have to risk(examples from what I said above) 50% Hurricane or 100% Hurricane AND 2x Speed and 2x Atk/SpA or regular base speed with +1 offenses. I really didn't want to add Solarbeam since Giga Drain IMO, better than Energy Ball/Solarbeam.
    No.

There is also Volcarona, which can work in both weathers pretty well. Volcarona can function in both weathers and provides a devastating sweeper.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Yeah volcarona owns, and if played first against a sand team you could effectively take out Ttar straight out the gate witha bug buzz as its more likely to try to stay in to stone edge ya. And barly ever will you encounter a Ttar that can outspeed even a modest volcarona
    Bug-Type Represent !

i used dual weather before. it mainly sandstorm and hail. my opponent was soo suprised . i used rough skin chomp, t-tar, and more that i forgot.
    FC: 2967 6468 9106
    If you believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because he says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front the beer volcano

Credit to eeveelover824
    My x and y shinies: froakie (193 eggs MM), Mime Jr (RE), Volbeat (RE)
        Spoiler:- Assorted chain sig stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    Yeah volcarona owns, and if played first against a sand team you could effectively take out Ttar straight out the gate witha bug buzz as its more likely to try to stay in to stone edge ya. And barly ever will you encounter a Ttar that can outspeed even a modest volcarona
    How do you plan on OHKOing TTar? I only see this making you lose you Volc as even a Specs Bug Buzz in SS only 2HKOs TTar.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    How do you plan on OHKOing TTar? I only see this making you lose you Volc as even a Specs Bug Buzz in SS only 2HKOs TTar.
    I'm realy not to sure on the technicalities and or mechanics of a sandstorm bro, though i do no i've Ko'd a ttar with my life orbd modest volcarona in a sandstorm before XD
    Bug-Type Represent !

I'm realy not to sure on the technicalities and or mechanics of a sandstorm bro, though i do no i've Ko'd a ttar with my life orbd modest volcarona in a sandstorm before XD
    LO modest Volcarona can OHKO TTar in sand. I did SDef Tar which is more common. Plus, non-Sdef TTar is usually Scarfed, so it would outspeed and KO you anyway.

modest Volcarona can OHKO TTar in sand.
    Thats right

',: )

lol but i will admit against a sand team volcarona has a hard time staying alive, considering that giga drain is significantly impacted because of it.
    Bug-Type Represent !

hey people again im on xat so drop by for a friendly conversation.that or anyone want a battle on ps real quick
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

Does anyone have a ****ING Lagging tail!!!?? They are 5% held by Lickitung and Slowpoke, and I ain't got time fo dat, dammit. I thought you could buy these with PB but NOOOOOOOO they had to be unavailable and not even found in the wild.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Does anyone have a ****ING Lagging tail!!!?? They are 5% held by Lickitung and Slowpoke, and I ain't got time fo dat, dammit. I thought you could buy these with PB but NOOOOOOOO they had to be unavailable and not even found in the wild.
    lagging tail i think i did have one along time ago in the older generations but defiently don't have it on my black version sorry myrrh

Thats right

',: )

lol but i will admit against a sand team volcarona has a hard time staying alive, considering that giga drain is significantly impacted because of it.
    You can't just ignore The rest of my post. Besides, that was MAX damage, so using him as an anti-TTar lead is a bad idea.

I think the only way Volcy can OHKO TTar is...
    Not SpDef set or has boosted.
    TTar in sand is a good SpDef wall.
    No.

i think celestial is saying volcarona can kill a t-tar is because one time i battled him with a t-tar with no evs and he ko'd it. soo anybody need anything? a shiny? a event (depends if i have it)? something flawlesS? a item?
    FC: 2967 6468 9106
    If you believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because he says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front the beer volcano

Credit to eeveelover824
    My x and y shinies: froakie (193 eggs MM), Mime Jr (RE), Volbeat (RE)
        Spoiler:- Assorted chain sig stuff:

Gl in all of you guys war matches I know ill try my best
    Let the blustering winds combine into one galeforce

Also um cupcakes

Quote Originally Posted by flyinggurtboy View Post
    i think celestial is saying volcarona can kill a t-tar is because one time i battled him with a t-tar with no evs and he ko'd it. soo anybody need anything? a shiny? a event (depends if i have it)? something flawlesS? a item?
    lol well i got a suprise for ya bro , my volc isn't exactly ev trained either XD

PS: GL in the war everyone whos battling .

You can't just ignore The rest of my post. Besides, that was MAX damage, so using him as an anti-TTar lead is a bad idea.

Truth be told bro, i wasnt purposely ignoring it, i just didnt quite understand a few of your abbreviations. LO mainly, as i coudlnt find a reference to that anywere.
    Last edited by Celestial Moth; 26th January 2013 at 12:27 AM.
    Bug-Type Represent !

prediction such a good thing in pgl tourneys wouldn't you agree
    this battle vid agrees #89-61512-58231
    Let the blustering winds combine into one galeforce

Also um cupcakes

lol well i got a suprise for ya bro , my volc isn't exactly ev trained either XD

PS: GL in the war everyone whos battling .

Truth be told bro, i wasnt purposely ignoring it, i just didnt quite understand a few of your abbreviations. LO mainly, as i coudlnt find a reference to that anywere.
    Life Orb, Tyranitar, Sandsotrm. Tell me if I missed any.

quick question: do i have to be tested again??

Page 918 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8188689089149159169179189199209219229289681018 ... LastLast