View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 76.92%
  • No

    6 23.08%
Page 921 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8218719119179189199209219229239249259319711021 ... LastLast
Results 23,001 to 23,025 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

  1. #23001

    Default

    I wasn't yelling, IT WOULD BE CAPS WITH EXCLAMTION MARKS!!!!!!!
    Still looking for a battle, mainly because my war battle kind of fueled me up for battling, I'm bored, I'm bored, and oh wait, I'm sexy :3 bored.
    No.

  2. #23002
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    I wasn't yelling, IT WOULD BE CAPS WITH EXCLAMTION MARKS!!!!!!!
    Still looking for a battle, mainly because my war battle kind of fueled me up for battling, I'm bored, I'm bored, and oh wait, I'm sexy :3 bored.
    lol XD i know but i like to make it look dramatic XD anyway yeah its pretty dead on the forums still...thank god i got art requests though but its true though about yellow replacing me i just suck at battling i need more practice...

  3. #23003
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    396

    Default

    @Eevee: From now on I am calling you bocchan x3

    .: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

  4. #23004
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red Absol View Post
    @Eevee: From now on I am calling you bocchan x3
    wait what? you calling me young master? lol thats what the definition of that word is that i remember correctly XD chan means younger too so i thought thats a bit strange cuaz i thought i was older then you but anyway no biggy im gunna go to bed now guys really tired...still have 5 art requests to do just do them tommorow...

  5. #23005
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    wait what? you calling me young master? lol thats what the definition of that word is that i remember correctly XD chan means younger too so i thought thats a bit strange cuaz i thought i was older then you but anyway no biggy im gunna go to bed now guys really tired...still have 5 art requests to do just do them tommorow...
    Hehe, keeping in mind I was calling HetaOni "oniichan" for a while x3
    And Chan doesn't have to mean younger, alot of the time it can be put on the end of pet-names
    Besides, your not that old, only like 2/3 years older then me xD

    .: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

  6. #23006
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red Absol View Post
    Hehe, keeping in mind I was calling HetaOni "oniichan" for a while x3
    And Chan doesn't have to mean younger, alot of the time it can be put on the end of pet-names
    Besides, your not that old, only like 2/3 years older then me xD
    lol i know im not that old XD and yeah im acutally use to everyone calling me with san in it XD everyone does look up to me as a older figure thats all but anyway...if you want you can call me alliechan or alliesan is fine...my friends call me alliesan...i don't mind that one...im use to that more...

  7. #23007
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    lol i know im not that old XD and yeah im acutally use to everyone calling me with san in it XD everyone does look up to me as a older figure thats all but anyway...if you want you can call me alliechan or alliesan is fine...my friends call me alliesan...i don't mind that one...im use to that more...
    Allie-sama <3
    Na, I'm just going to call you bocchan <3

    .: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

  8. #23008

    Default

    Allie-sama reminds me another guild member, Flash Sama, lol.
    *insert something on topic*
    No.

  9. #23009
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    lol i know im not that old XD and yeah im acutally use to everyone calling me with san in it XD everyone does look up to me as a older figure thats all but anyway...if you want you can call me alliechan or alliesan is fine...my friends call me alliesan...i don't mind that one...im use to that more...
    I look up to you as an older figure


  10. #23010
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    17

    Default

    lol eevee-sensei :P where does allie come from?
    : 4554-1252-6384

  11. #23011
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    lol i think i started a topic XD anwyay kyle that is close to my real name allie...that is my nickname and my friends added san on it...on topic how the war going?

  12. #23012
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    lol i think i started a topic XD anwyay kyle that is close to my real name allie...that is my nickname and my friends added san on it...on topic how the war going?
    ooooo i no what your name is now eeeevz isn't that right allie-sun


    or at least i think i do =.=
    Last edited by Celestial Moth; 27th January 2013 at 7:01 PM.
    Bug-Type Represent !

  13. #23013
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    lol i think i started a topic XD anwyay kyle that is close to my real name allie...that is my nickname and my friends added san on it...on topic how the war going?
    Should be 1-1 still

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  14. #23014
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    ooooo i no what your name is now eeeevz isn't that right allie-sun


    or at least i think i do =.=
    lol you guys make me smile some times anyway im having trouble rnging some so i may be a bit slow rnging some things on white 2 so please be patient...also as for rng requests for breeding i do that on my black version so if you guys ask to me to rng you something just let me know that shouldn't take that long unless the seed is trolling like no day tommorow...

  15. #23015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    lol you guys make me smile some times anyway im having trouble rnging some so i may be a bit slow rnging some things on white 2 so please be patient...also as for rng requests for breeding i do that on my black version so if you guys ask to me to rng you something just let me know that shouldn't take that long unless the seed is trolling like no day tommorow...
    *cough* My Bellsprout *cough*
    Also, STILL looking for a wifi battle ;-;
    No.

  16. #23016
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    *cough* My Bellsprout *cough*
    Also, STILL looking for a wifi battle ;-;
    has your opponent contacted you yet at all?

  17. #23017

    Default

    Eevee... I already won my battle and you said congratulations ;-;.
    Lol, you forgetful ;---;

    Well, I do think your talking about the war...
    No.

  18. #23018
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    oh yeah that is right XD im so confused sometimes...im not forgetful its just sometimes i have alot on my mind XD

  19. #23019
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    oh yeah that is right XD im so confused sometimes...im not forgetful its just sometimes i have alot on my mind XD
    It happens to the best of us (:

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  20. #23020
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    Posts
    707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flyinggurtboy View Post
    lost to everyone in the clan 6-0 soo how is everybody? i kind of want a battle right now. anyone up for it?
    Sure I can take you on (if you want that is).
    Shiny Count: 50

    Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

    Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

  21. #23021
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Looking for a tester please, preferably one whom has access to PO
    Bug-Type Represent !

  22. #23022
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Riding on my Crimson Loftwing
    Posts
    1,489

    Default

    Could someone explain, in a nutshell, what Pokemon online is?
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†


    Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

    Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

  23. #23023
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    Could someone explain, in a nutshell, what Pokemon online is?
    An online pokemon simulator, fast and effective in battling and assembling teams.
    Bug-Type Represent !

  24. #23024
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    Looking for a tester please, preferably one whom has access to PO
    If you give me 15 minutes, I'll finish up what I'm doing and import some of my teams to test ya.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  25. #23025
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    If you give me 15 minutes, I'll finish up what I'm doing and import some of my teams to test ya.

    That would be awsome bro, thanks a bunch
    Bug-Type Represent !

Page 921 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8218719119179189199209219229239249259319711021 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •