View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 922 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8228729129189199209219229239249259269329721022 ... LastLast
Results 23,026 to 23,050 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Your Division: Grass
    Opponent's Division: Grass
    Opponent's Name: Celestial Moth
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 4-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 35
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 20
    Any improvements for opponent: Don't use a monotype bug team in standard OU, learn about standard clauses in OU i.e. don't challenge me with no team preview, item clause, and sleep clause. Standard matches should be team preview sleep clause and freeze clause
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: None

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    Any improvements for opponent: Don't use a monotype bug team in standard OU, learn about standard clauses in OU i.e. don't challenge me with no team preview, item clause, and sleep clause. Standard matches should be team preview sleep clause and freeze clause
    COnfirmed, though im gonna use a bug mono type team if i want... and Item clause is not standard rule on serebii thus i dont follow it......
    nor did i see the relevance in making any other clausses as i didnt even attempt to cause those clauses.....
    Last edited by Celestial Moth; 27th January 2013 at 8:38 PM.
    Bug-Type Represent !

I thought there was no Freeze Clause implemented in Standard OU(or am I just forgetful?)
    Isn't Standard OU Species, OHKO, Moody, Evasion, and Sleep Clause, with the add of Team Preview?
    And I'd like item clause to be off(or the other way around) when you have 2 walls, I just really rather have Leftovers on both of them. Also on Offensive Set Up sweepers, I'd rather have Life Orb on both of them.

v Forgot about Wifi Clause, lol. Or isn't that team preview >.>
    I feel dumb...

Still looking for a wifi battle ._.
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 27th January 2013 at 9:25 PM.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    COnfirmed, though im gonna use a bug mono type team if i want... and Item clause is not standard rule on serebii thus i dont follow it......
    nor did i see the relevance in making any other clausses as i didnt even attempt to cause those clauses.....
    Wifi clause is standard though. I'm going in as TEGYellow. CHallenge me when you're ready.

Lost to Celestial Moth 0-1. You are way too reliant on hax to win battles.
    Beat Celestial Moth 6-0.
    Beat him 5-0

EDIT: Did you save the log of the first battle Celestial?
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 27th January 2013 at 9:32 PM.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    Wifi clause is standard though. I'm going in as TEGYellow. CHallenge me when you're ready.

Lost to Celestial Moth 0-1. You are way too reliant on hax to win battles.
    Beat Celestial Moth 6-0.
    Beat him 5-0
    Confirmed. and gg's

though i feel its kinda depressing that people with a distinct disadvantage such as teams like my bug-mono type are persecuted by executing a flawless play, wether it be by means of hax or not.

In my opinion, the metagame these days relys more on luck than anything as most people generally use the very similar pokemon and techniques, thus in those situations its up to luck to differentiate between the 2 similar patterns,pokemon and or styles of battling.

I lost and that's not a problem, and this by no means applies to you yellow, its just annoying when an obviously advantaged trainer brags about winning when they know they have a distinct advantage to begin with. Surely you must understand what i mean judging purely by the innuendo created by *X* in the conversation in that chat when we were having a battle...
    Last edited by Celestial Moth; 27th January 2013 at 9:36 PM.
    Bug-Type Represent !

what the? i didn't make a form like this lol XD its very orginized though

Won against Izzyfresh 2-0 try not to use 5 UU pokemon... out of practice and i shouldve won by more lol.

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    Confirmed. and gg's

though i feel its kinda depressing that people with a distinct disadvantage such as teams like my bug-mono type are persecuted by executing a flawless play, wether it be by means of hax or not.

In my opinion, the metagame these days relys more on luck than anything as most people generally use the very similar pokemon and techniques, thus in those situations its up to luck to differentiate between the 2 similar patterns,pokemon and or styles of battling.

I lost and that's not a problem, and this by no means applies to you yellow, its just annoying when an obviously advantaged trainer brags about winning when they know they have a distinct advantage to begin with. Surely you must understand what i mean judging purely by the innuendo created by *X* in the conversation in that chat when we were having a battle...
    The fact is, your team isn't consistent, as shown with our battles. Sure you beat me the first time, but that was due to an extreme amount of luck; however, I beat you 6-0 with a different team, and 5-0 with the first team. I only had to use 3 of my pokemon to do it. It just shows how inconsistent your team is. While you are trying to make the best of a Mono-Bug team, I don't think it that great of a team and won't do too well on the ladder. I'm just saying, it is somehting to think about.

And about your rank, I'd say Petlil.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    what the? i didn't make a form like this lol XD its very orginized though
    It is a form that most clans use tbh.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Confirmed. and gg's

Last edited by Celestial Moth; Today at 3:36 PM.
    The fact is, your team isn't consistent, as shown with our battles. Sure you beat me the first time, but that was due to an extreme amount of luck; however, I beat you 6-0 with a different team, and 5-0 with the first team. I only had to use 3 of my pokemon to do it. It just shows how inconsistent your team is. While you are trying to make the best of a Mono-Bug team, I don't think it that great of a team and won't do too well on the ladder. I'm just saying, it is somehting to think about.

And about your rank, I'd say Petlil.
    guys calm down...i see anger in celestial's post and yellow is just trying to help you out...he not trying to brag at all...its just he saying your team needs a bit work that all...he not saying its bad...both you guys need to relax...im not trying to take either side but just letting imo how im reading this text it seems he just trying to help you out...

Lost to saph on PS. darn spikes and stealth rock
    3DS FC: 3308-5342-7268
    PM me if you want to battle/trade with me.

guys calm down...i see anger in celestial's post and yellow is just trying to help you out...he not trying to brag at all...its just he saying your team needs a bit work that all...he not saying its bad...both you guys need to relax...im not trying to take either side but just letting imo how im reading this text it seems he just trying to help you out...
    Actually eevee that anger is aimed at me (talking about moth) but moth dont take this offensively but when someone asks you for a match assume standard smogon ou and i was not bragging just informing Yellow of how i had won and using a monobug team exect me to be at an advantage as my team was standard

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Time to steal voice of the forest's form xD
    Opponent's Name: Bictac
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 3-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 0
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 50
    Any improvements for opponent: None
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Stay out of doubles
    FC: 2967 6468 9106
    If you believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because he says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front the beer volcano

Credit to eeveelover824
    My x and y shinies: froakie (193 eggs MM), Mime Jr (RE), Volbeat (RE)
        Spoiler:- Assorted chain sig stuff:

Opponent's Name: flyinggurtboy
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 2-0 battle # 2: 2-0 again
    Rate your performance out of 50: ehh
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: i unno
    Any improvements for opponent: None
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: And you stay out of 3 v 3 singles >_>

Are there any other PO testers for Water Division other than Drastic? Because I'd like to get tested soon :P

So happy about tonight :c
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

You can get tested by any division tester.
    Grass can test water AND grass.
    Water can test water AND grass.
    The only person that I know of is Yellow de Viridian Grove.
    I'm very unreliable on PO and PS

flyinggurtboy, nice try fooling us :P
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 28th January 2013 at 1:14 AM.
    No.

I didn't know that :P

Sorry.

anyone need the berry thats being given away with the 10 battles with the wifi tournament? i'm getting it tommorow.
    FC: 2967 6468 9106
    If you believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because he says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front the beer volcano

Credit to eeveelover824
    My x and y shinies: froakie (193 eggs MM), Mime Jr (RE), Volbeat (RE)
        Spoiler:- Assorted chain sig stuff:

Actually eevee that anger is aimed at me (talking about moth) but moth dont take this offensively but when someone asks you for a match assume standard smogon ou and i was not bragging just informing Yellow of how i had won and using a monobug team exect me to be at an advantage as my team was standard
    im so confused XD you guys confuse me so much sometimes but whatever happen please just drop it...anyway what in the world happen to serebii i got kicked off for a bit earlier XD

im so confused XD you guys confuse me so much sometimes but whatever happen please just drop it...anyway what in the world happen to serebii i got kicked off for a bit earlier XD
    Serebii had hiccups and ate waffles.

In other words a glitch.

yeah i noticed i wa in a middle of doing team sky's new opening banner and i need to check something and bam i was like Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! but im glad the glitch is over

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    Thanks! And we've never kicked out inactive people as far as I remember.
    That's true. Me being here able to post this is proof of that, LOL =D
    ...Bore me with you're legendary team; compliment me with your disconnect...

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Grey View Post
    Check to see if your name is still here, cause think again. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Grey View Post
    yeah but i now been getting more strict about my rules sadly grey your not on the roster anymore sorry its just we need to keep our clan active...since were getting bigger i want to make sure i clean out members that never post and sadly you were one of them...so from today please wait a week to repply...

No problem at all! I can't blame ya. I've been inactive for months now. Also, I've been thinking about starting a clan of my own. But I'm not too sure yet. I liked this one :-) Anyway thanks for all the help I got when I still was active! And good luck with the guild's future! See ya guys. I have some of you in my friend list so we'll be in touch.:-)
    ...Bore me with you're legendary team; compliment me with your disconnect...

[URL="http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?596530-sagkfalsfg-gk-jfhug-isdf-uifghsdjf-haha&p=15636780#post15636780"]If any of you guys are bored, mind taking a look at my Team?[url]

Page 922 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8228729129189199209219229239249259269329721022 ... LastLast