View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 930 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8308809209269279289299309319329339349409801030 ... LastLast
Results 23,226 to 23,250 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Thanks for accepting me! I will try to be as active as I can...I have dance and volleyball plus after school choir, so I'll try my best.
    ~Working on getting a sig~

Name:Ryan L
    Battle Style: PS
    what division you like: Grass
    Referrals: Saph

Welcome MuseHarmonia and Ryan L! Eevee or Yellow will accept you once they see your post, Ryan

In other news, sorry for not posting much, but I've been lurking and taking care of requests and trading and such
    Will try to get through all the rest of the event pokes I have lying around that need rnging soon

And best of luck to everyone in the war! Yay for being in the lead!

RNG Pokes | RNG Events
    Black: 1077 0598 2056 | Black 2: 4513 8595 0298
    3DS: 4339-2477-3333 (Michelle) -- Safari :

Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for Latias!

thanks blonde and i did add muse but not ryan i just saw that now...welcome ^_^ also yeah i been really busy to rng again but once i get a chance ill try to nag that cressilia its being a pain -_-

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

I had a battle with Varion, the match ended 2-0 in my favor. I'm torn between Second rank and Third rank, what do you guys think?

Replay

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    I had a battle with Varion, the match ended 2-0 in my favor. I'm torn between Second rank and Third rank, what do you guys think?

Replay
    Maybe second rank, I guess you could get someone else to have a test battle and see how they get on.

Welcome ryan :3 (Definently didnt refer him at school or anything...)

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

To me, I think second rank.
    And in the end, that Protect was Useless since you had Terrakion left :s

EDIT:
    Won against Garnet 2-0.
    I made some good predictions. Taunt when Landy-T U-Turned. WoW when Heatran switched. And nailed Landy-T with a HP Ice.
    I also made one bad play of switching my Terra on a Specs Latios(I assume), lol.
    But once I got a Spore off and SD on my Loom, GG.
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 2nd February 2013 at 2:41 AM.
    No.

Lost to Drastic 2-0
    Good game to you.

Yeah okay, thank you guys. I'll put Vairon at Leafeof/Panpour Rank then.

I'm already not getting on often, but now I have Track practice. :[
    Special thanks to Sworn Metalhead for the epic banner.

Yeah okay, thank you guys. I'll put Vairon at Leafeof/Panpour Rank then.
    who is vairon? sorry so confused is that someones name or a new person?

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by VaironGod View Post
    Name: VaironGod
    Battle Style: Pokemon Showdown and PO
    Favorite Water/Grass: Politoed and Jumpluff
    what division you like: Grass
    Referrals: None
    He's this person, he only posted twice. If you follow his post you acknowledge him.

He's this person, he only posted twice. If you follow his post you acknowledge him.
    oh okay him yeah i remember i think added him 0_0 i can't remember anymore -_- alright ill check it out and if i didn't ill add him to the rank of leafeon...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Yay, Meloetta is finally going to be released, but at GameStop though. Eh Meloetta will probably be released in Wifi throughout the months.

Replay
    In my opinion, he made some good predictions.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Starting to play platinum again....already have torttera and luxray.Wish me luck!
    3DS FC: 3308-5342-7268
    PM me if you want to battle/trade with me.

Just those 2? Or do you have other Team Members?

so i got w2 again from gamestop.I must have super luck cause that used copy turns out to be my copy that my brother traded in.so that means is anyone up for a wifi battle
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

I'm happy to be a part of the Guild now.

I definitely agree with being put as a novice, my competitive battling skill and team building really have room for improvement. Which is why I am happy being part of a guild that I can learn from and help out in any way that I can, such as the usability of a Pokemon. Also if I've had a dry period of playing the game and forget things like like how much damage a move should do, I never calc in battle, and just wing things. I'm a bit better in the NU environment (and like it better cause I can use poorer Pokemon that I really like).

The team that I used against Myrrh was made the day I battled him (since my teams got deleted from deleting cache...), I picked the Pokemon how I usually make my teams. I start with one or two Pokemon I like or have never used, in the case Thundurus-T and Conkeldurr (haven't used him since early B/W), and then I slap some defensive Pokemon and attackers, which is why my teams are regularly balanced.

Predicting is my favorite thing to do in Pokemon and I usually play dangerously, I love the feeling of picking the right move or switching correctly expecting something. I like to think (I like to think a lot of things though) I have a knack for predicting which is how I usually win my battles from some crazy decision.

Anyways, again happy to be part of the team. I'll try to be as active as I possibly can. I don't really have much a life outside of weekends anyways lol.

Varion, I think you would be one of those super battlers, lol
    XD

Quote Originally Posted by VaironGod View Post
    I'm happy to be a part of the Guild now.

I definitely agree with being put as a novice, my competitive battling skill and team building really have room for improvement. Which is why I am happy being part of a guild that I can learn from and help out in any way that I can, such as the usability of a Pokemon. Also if I've had a dry period of playing the game and forget things like like how much damage a move should do, I never calc in battle, and just wing things. I'm a bit better in the NU environment (and like it better cause I can use poorer Pokemon that I really like).

The team that I used against Myrrh was made the day I battled him (since my teams got deleted from deleting cache...), I picked the Pokemon how I usually make my teams. I start with one or two Pokemon I like or have never used, in the case Thundurus-T and Conkeldurr (haven't used him since early B/W), and then I slap some defensive Pokemon and attackers, which is why my teams are regularly balanced.

Predicting is my favorite thing to do in Pokemon and I usually play dangerously, I love the feeling of picking the right move or switching correctly expecting something. I like to think (I like to think a lot of things though) I have a knack for predicting which is how I usually win my battles from some crazy decision.

Anyways, again happy to be part of the team. I'll try to be as active as I possibly can. I don't really have much a life outside of weekends anyways lol.
    I love NU. We might have to battle sometime (:

Does anyone have a Facebook that they want to be added to the TEG group? We have a few members in it already, but the only thing is is that you'd have to be friends with someone from the guild. Eevee, Drastic, Myrrh, TM0, Blonde, and I are in the group. PM one of us if ya want to join. We use that as a xat more than the xat...

^Nah. The only reason I have facebook is because my mom forced it apon me, and I prefer to stay anonymous.

And I'm also not making a new account. I hate that site.
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyfresh View Post
    Starting to play platinum again....already have torttera and luxray.Wish me luck!
    Yikes...I'm also playing Platinum, and I also have a Torterra and Luxray...

I'm doing it for a Dialga for the upcoming tourny. So far, I've got Wake's gym badge, Torterra, Luxray, Scyther, Ponyta, Vaporeon, and Crobat.

I originally meant to use Staraptor over Crobat, but when I found a level 10 Golbat in a cave, I couldn't resist. A level 10 Golbat! I didn't even know those existed! Between Screech, Confuse Ray, and base 130 speed, that guy is making a great team supporter, since AI is too dumb to swap out.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Goldeen keeps stealing the Magical Karp's splashing glory in Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    ^Nah. The only reason I have facebook is because my mom forced it apon me, and I prefer to stay anonymous.

And I'm also not making a new account. I hate that site.Yikes...I'm also playing Platinum, and I also have a Torterra and Luxray...

I'm doing it for a Dialga for the upcoming tourny. So far, I've got Wake's gym badge, Torterra, Luxray, Scyther, Ponyta, Vaporeon, and Crobat.

I originally meant to use Staraptor over Crobat, but when I found a level 10 Golbat in a cave, I couldn't resist. A level 10 Golbat! I didn't even know those existed! Between Screech, Confuse Ray, and base 130 speed, that guy is making a great team supporter, since AI is too dumb to swap out.
    I love Crobat both in game and competitively.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Yay, Meloetta is finally going to be released, but at GameStop though. Eh Meloetta will probably be released in Wifi throughout the months.
    IKR, I've been waiting forever. I nearly died when I looked on Serebii and it said that she was going to be released. I begged my mom and she was like "You don't have to beg. We will go to this one. I kn ow how much you love Meloetta." (I have like 15 Meloetta dolls and such. xD)
    ~Working on getting a sig~

Page 930 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8308809209269279289299309319329339349409801030 ... LastLast