View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 932 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8328829229289299309319329339349359369429821032 ... LastLast
Results 23,276 to 23,300 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by VaironGod View Post
    Predicting is my favorite thing to do in Pokemon and I usually play dangerously, I love the feeling of picking the right move or switching correctly expecting something. I like to think (I like to think a lot of things though) I have a knack for predicting which is how I usually win my battles from some crazy decision.
    This is why I started playing pokemon and why I still do. The thrill of making ridiculous moves in an effort to catch your opponent by surprise and always be one step ahead; it's an incredible intellectual challenge, even if I'm only halfway decent at it.
    It's also why pokemon isn't just for ten year olds.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuseHarmonia View Post
    IKR, I've been waiting forever. I nearly died when I looked on Serebii and it said that she was going to be released. I begged my mom and she was like "You don't have to beg. We will go to this one. I kn ow how much you love Meloetta." (I have like 15 Meloetta dolls and such. xD)
    Your mom is freaking cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    I'm gonna post my rant about Serperior because I need its DW ability to be released...
    ib4notrealiseduntil6thgen

I want Contrary Serperior so badly. With LS, HP[Fire] and DPulse, it can destroy almost every single pokemon in OU. The only things (that I can think of) that can survive a Leaf Storm+Coverage move coming from a Timid LO Serperior is SDef DNite, Tran, Volc, Blissey, and steels in Rain. However, Rocks really hurt a lot of those counters. Scarfmons and Priority is an issue, but not much else it. It also has some pretty nice natural bulk.

Tell me if you think of anything else that counters it.
    I mean, this is assuming you have a Leafstorm up. Not only does Heatran utterly wall Serperior, it destroys it in every way. Scarfed Darmanitan can probably get the KO outside of Rain, and Latias may be too bulky without the +2; by that time, it may be too late with the Calm Minds and such.
    Btw, I finally caught a modest Latios in-game. God it took forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    Thanks
    Just wanted to know how long I had left to hear back from my third opponent :/
    What the heck is going on with Team Sky...

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

My opponent was sick, so I told him not to worry about our battle until he was ready. No need to try and battle while ill ;n;

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    I actually have no idea. I found out my second opponent couldn't battle me by checking their thread, even though I messaged him a few days before and got no response. I have also message my new opponent almost 2 days ago and still not heard anything :/

Quote Originally Posted by izzyfresh View Post
    Starting to play platinum again....already have torttera and luxray.Wish me luck!
    Good luck.You also started Platinum as soon as I started playing my Soulsilver XD.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Team Sky should have check their activity with the war members. But I'm happy that I finally get a war battle when my last two was either busy or inactive ;-;
    Also, I never seen Shreyas.
    No.

Just beat Cynthia on Platinum. Sure, I used countless revives and hyper potions, but seeing as I only had one pokemon over level 47, I still think it was impressive.

Scyther, the one that was over 47, managed to make it to level 50 by the time I reached here, and one-shotted her Roseraid. the Dinosaur bug was invaluable.

Now to start soft resetting Dialga...
    Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven View Post
    Wow o.o I had no idea Gamestops were so scarce aha. There are literally three in good distance from me that I could go to. One is only a few blocks from my house and another is at the mall near my school XP
    Nah, it's just that my town doesn't even have a KFC.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Goldeen keeps stealing the Magical Karp's splashing glory in Smash.

Hi again guys.

I started my playthrough of pokemon pearl today. It ran pretty well, with 15 FPS while walking, and 50 FPS while battling. More than excpected. Now to bump up PO and read up on what's new about B2/W2.

Spoiler:- Screenshot:

Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    You're not bringing people with poor grammar to concentration camps and gassing them, are you?

Spoiler:- Misc. Pokemon things:

I hasn't played my Pearl in months, mostly I use it for Poketransfer shiz. It's just that I disliked the slow pacing of the game from Twinleaf to the Pokemon League.

Plus does anyone have a spare Custap Berry I may have?

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    If Serperior did got Earth Power, it wouldn't need HP Fire. Maybe HP Ice

^ Bye </3
    It would still need HP[Fire] to KO Scizor switch-ins and other Steel/Bugs and also Skarm. HP[Ice] sucks when you have DPulse as pretty much everything Ice hits, Grass+Fire hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    ^Keldeo has a fat nose. I can't stand looking at that, especially in those clips from the movie I saw.

I probably won't be able to get Meloetta...The closest gamestop to where I live is several hours of driving.Have you heard of the subseed set idea? The concept is that before it attempts to sweep, Serperior sets up substitute. This guards it from priority and scarfers. Then, when you end up against a "counter", you're able to just subseed them out of health.

It would still primarily be a sweeper, but subseeding would help it get past it's counters, at least. Blissy has so much health it'd only be a set up fodder. Priority actually isn't that much of an issue, though, since Serperior's got some good bulk.I just soft reset.
    SubSeeding takes too much coverage away. You can't hit steel types and Leech Seed can miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    It is dead stopped by bouffalant miltank and girafarig it is sucky in my opinion

Mines in the next state :/
    Um. I was talking about OU. If you saw one of these in OU, I'm sure you could easily beat the player... Plus, even if they made a great team utalizing one of these, you have 5 other members of the team to handle counters.

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    This is why I started playing pokemon and why I still do. The thrill of making ridiculous moves in an effort to catch your opponent by surprise and always be one step ahead; it's an incredible intellectual challenge, even if I'm only halfway decent at it.
    It's also why pokemon isn't just for ten year olds.

Your mom is freaking cool.

I mean, this is assuming you have a Leafstorm up. Not only does Heatran utterly wall Serperior, it destroys it in every way. Scarfed Darmanitan can probably get the KO outside of Rain, and Latias may be too bulky without the +2; by that time, it may be too late with the Calm Minds and such.
    Btw, I finally caught a modest Latios in-game. God it took forever.

It more assumes that you forced something out. Base 113 speed is crazy and allows you to outspeed Keldeo and the Latis. You're mainly going to force out Water types and maybe even Scizor locked into something that isn't BP. Tran is a hard counter, but Dugtrio can trap it, and rain or a SDef Tran with EP can usually wall it nicely.

It is just a fun set that I want to try out, but can't. Sadly, DW OU isn't that active on PS...

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Well poop.

The emulator lagged up like hell broke lose after I defeated pictured starly. This is appearently some jazz nintendo put in to stop people from ROM'ing their games. Means I need to find a different file. It could be that my phone can't emulate the process of gaining exp, which it generally should.

You're not bringing people with poor grammar to concentration camps and gassing them, are you?

I don't think ROMs should be discussed as it is a banned topic of Serebii I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by bug pro View Post
    Well poop.

The emulator lagged up like hell broke lose after I defeated pictured starly. This is appearently some jazz nintendo put in to stop people from ROM'ing their games. Means I need to find a different file. It could be that my phone can't emulate the process of gaining exp, which it generally should.
    You can talk about the game, just not the ROM. It isn't allowed, like your boss said. Feel free to talk about your run while it happens though (:

So how is everyone? I'm back from my long weekend x)
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensai View Post
    I'm quite good. I'm going to visit some museums later today. I'm not too big on museums, but it should still be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensai View Post
    Cold,but other than that im great!
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

My opponent re- vm'd me yesterday and i replied 5 minutes later saying i could do it in a half-hour but he left so we should be battling today.

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

God I wish I had a team that wasn't built for competitive reasons but could still kick ash. >__<
    I feel like competitive play is ruining my view on Pokemon, but if I don't use a competitive team I'll never get a good battling reputation. ;__;

Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post
    God I wish I had a team that wasn't built for competitive reasons but could still kick ash. >__<
    I feel like competitive play is ruining my view on Pokemon, but if I don't use a competitive team I'll never get a good battling reputation. ;__;
    Use new pokemon, such as UU pokemon in OU. Just try new stuff and try to make it work. It makes it fun and, if you can make something new work, it can get you noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    You can talk about the game, just not the ROM. It isn't allowed, like your boss said. Feel free to talk about your run while it happens though (:
    Oh, thanks for the confirmation.

A little while back I tried a SmashPass Team with Smeargle l Persian l Sawsbuck l Gligar l Haunter l Tyranitar and it was pretty fun. Choice Specs Tyranitar ftw.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

How's this?

X-Scissor/Sucker Punch/Flamethrower/Hypnosis

Ice Beam/Water Pulse/Rock Smash/AncientPower

Aura Sphere/Iron Tail/Signal Beam/Thunderbolt

Focus Blast/Iron Head/Poison Jab/Earthquake

Aerial Ace/Brick Break/SolarBeam/Flamethrower

Bulldoze/Signal Beam/Waterfall/Aerial Ace

Haven't posted here for a bit . Anybody need anything? Is anybody on the Xat? i kind of want to go doppelganger again
    FC: 2967 6468 9106
    If you believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because he says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front the beer volcano

Credit to eeveelover824
    My x and y shinies: froakie (193 eggs MM), Mime Jr (RE), Volbeat (RE)
        Spoiler:- Assorted chain sig stuff:

anyway alright i added varion and also i added bug pro also i changed up the application form for entering the clan but no worries that doesn't effect people that already applied I think its much easier now to understand what system your battling with now >.<

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

How's this?

Wait, I'm not really sure, but is this for competitive play?
    If it is, sorry to break it for you, but it looks like an ingame team.
    If you want to make it better if you don't want to change your pokemon...(If you want better advice, look at Soperman's post)

Mew: Can be a Physically defensive wall with Roost, WoW, Psychic, Filler
    Articuno: You can make it have Rain Dance(Just for it's own) with Hurricane, Ice Beam, Roost, Hidden Power Fire?
    Raikou: Scarfer/Specs perhaps? Volt Switch, Thunderbolt, Aura Sphere, Hidden Power Ice
    Terrakion: Banded or Scarf. Close Combat, Stone Edge, X-Scissor, Sacred Sword/Rock Slide/Earthquake
    Charizard: Due to your lack of Physical Attackers, what about a DD/SD set? Dragon Dance/Swords Dance, Flare Blitz, Acrobatics, Earthquake
    Empoleon: Specially Defensive set of Stealth Rock, Scald, Toxic, Roar.

Also, STEALTH ROCK WEAK!

I just notice I did HP Fire and RD, lol.
    I only did RD if she wants to do something different.

v You explained it well, my friend.
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 3rd February 2013 at 6:38 PM.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    I actually have no idea. I found out my second opponent couldn't battle me by checking their thread, even though I messaged him a few days before and got no response. I have also message my new opponent almost 2 days ago and still not heard anything :/
    You see, that's one of the problems with clans that mostly go on PO. They never go on the thread, so unless you are on their channel or whatever all the time, you can't contact them.
    It was a problem for CG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    J
    Now to start soft resetting Dialga...Nah, it's just that my town doesn't even have a KFC.
    I'd say that's a good thing.
    How's this?

First of all, please note that none of what I say is meant to be condescending/patronizing/anything like that. It's all just to help. That being said, I do think that you should do a bit more research on competitive pokemon to understand it more, including EVs, Natures, and stats, since it looks like you haven't encountered those yet.
        Spoiler:- Advice:

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Page 932 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8328829229289299309319329339349359369429821032 ... LastLast