View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 939 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8398899299359369379389399409419429439499891039 ... LastLast
Results 23,451 to 23,475 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Yes I faced Myrrh. I believe the posts about my positioning are a couple pages back.

Quote Originally Posted by VaironGod View Post
    Yes I faced Myrrh. I believe the posts about my positioning are a couple pages back.
    Best thing to do is to post on Eevees wall and mention it to her

Since only Soperman, Lodestar, and Zachmac have seen any of my cores that I'm aware of I thought I'd start it off with a classic sand offense.

Tyranitar (M) @ Chople Berry
    Trait: Sand Stream
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
    0 Spd IVs
    Brave Nature
    - Stealth Rock
    - Superpower
    - Crunch
    - Pursuit
    First up on the list we have Tyranitar a pokemon that has been on the overused scene since generation two when it was first released, however in generation III tyranitar got something that would make it one of the most sought after pokemon to use in the game, Sand Stream. This ability gives landorus the equivalent of a Life orb boost without the negative side effects and gives stoutland double the speed it would normally have. However this is not the sole reason to abuse tyranitar as it possesses some of the best traits one can ask for within the game, one of which is the best counter to Lati@s in the game thanks to the boost it gets via sand stream and with access to pursuit it can trap not only latios and latias but gengar as well something that with a sub up can be extremely annoying. Pursuit is also very handy in breaking the balloons off of heatran for landorus to kill them later as well as for choiced pokemon. Crunch is there more for jellicent than anything else as with only pursuit I do pathetic damage, it also is handy for latias spamming roost to outstall me as well as for sub disable gengar so that they can disable crunch but not pursuit. Superpower I really put there because I was getting pissed off at other tyranitar leads, and more importantly heatran leads who my original fire blast tyranitar couldn't touch. So I revised the spread so that max attack to hurt ferrothorn, heatran, and tyranitar as hard as possible, with the only drawback being the reduction in attack and defense. Finally I have the most important hazard in the game being stealth rock which allows my team which thrives on forcing switches and prediction to hurt pokemon such as volcarona as hard as I can while I also deter Ninetales and Politoad from switching in often. Otherwise if I wasn't running stealth rock I'd slap a choice band on tyranitar. Finally the Brave nature and zero speed ivs to ensure that my sand is going up as opposed to rain or hail.

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature
    - Hidden Power [Fire]
    - Psyshock
    - Draco Meteor
    - Recover
    Next off is Latios everyone's favorite special dragon, with the ability to hit like a freight train and the coverage it has it's easy to see why this thing was Uber for the last two generations. However Latios misses its soul dew but Life orb is not that bad of a fit for it boosting its attacks by 30% for the small price of 10% of ones health which is easily recovered off. This is my initial switch in to politoed and keldeo as I prefer offense to defense on this team utterly destroying my opponent with a draco meteor is the reason why this thing has gained a soft spot in my heart. Draco meteor specifically lets me hit dragonite, salamence, ninetales, politoed, and haxorus. Psyshock is there for two reasons the first being to break the sub of a toxicroak as well as damage defensive tentacruel who hope to sponge a draco meteor, and secondly so that I can nail blissey for some more power. Now life orb in the sand racks up 16% every turn meaning that it doesn't take long for latios to die, however I really like the power it provides now here is my question should I try out an expert belt, or wise glasses instead?

Landorus (M) @ Expert Belt
    Trait: Sand Force
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Naive Nature
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Earthquake
    - U-turn
    - Stone Edge
    Next up is our main man that the team is built around with sand force and stab earthquake hits a 195 base power doing over fifty percent that doesn't resist or is immune to it. Earthquake in particular hits forretress, ferrothorn, blissey, jellicent, and scizor. All of which are two to three hit ko'd and the ones with reliable recovery are lacking a way to sponge to of these babies. Stone edge is there mainly for dragonite, volcarona, and more importantly rotom wash which seems to be the impervious troll to landorus nowadays being a solid two hit ko with stone edge. U-Turn is for the few grass types that are viable within the overused tier mainly being celebi and amoonguss providing for an escape option on Landorus. Finally there is hidden power ice for a few reasons a.) it provides for a solid way to get rid of gliscor which is ex troll to landorus, b.) provide a more accurate option for hitting salamence, and dragonite, and finally c.) To help bluff that I'm the special set. The beauty of this set is the fact that the instant people see a physical attack U-Turn most likely they automatically assume that it's the classic scarf set if they've been playing long enough.

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by VaironGod View Post
    if i remember correctly i think he said petlil or leafeon? i can't remember ill ask him again...sorry sometimes i get busy and forget to fix peoples rankings when tested. Ill talk to myrrh when he is on again.

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Ooh, it's one of USA's cores.

Well, Latios is commonly seen with Choice Specs, so that could be used. Or leftovers can effectively make it immune to sandstorm. Though, I think with recover, it's fine the way it is. Just force a swap out and heal yourself when your health starts to get low.
    Finally the Brave nature and zero speed ivs to ensure that my sand is going up as opposed to rain or hail.
    T-tar is slower then Ninetails and Politoed anyway. You're hurting yourself by doing this more then you're helping.
    Last edited by Zachmac; 8th February 2013 at 5:07 AM.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Magnemite used Sonic Boom! Magnemite glitched through the wall! It's super effective! Lyric fainted!

Update

At the current rate the tournament should be set to go very soon. There is now only one spot left for Wifi. There are no places left on the PO/PS side, so if you would like to enter you should PM me.
    Last edited by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII; 8th February 2013 at 6:32 AM.

Hey guys! So, we had a computer science project in our school where we are supposed to play around with GUIs and create something you can draw on. So, I created this:

My FC: 2594-9889-0820

Hey everybody just posting to stay in the clan. And whats this talk about a tourney, is it open to any rank? If it is, are there any spots still available?
    DWF I currently have:

Quote Originally Posted by Comek525 View Post
    Hey everybody just posting to stay in the clan. And whats this talk about a tourney, is it open to any rank? If it is, are there any spots still available?
    normally tournaments are open to any rank so yes its fine and thanks for posting comek glad you want to stay active that make me happy just make sure your team is at lv. 100 though...

edit: also lol sheryas i like it ^_^ you did a good job with that piece ^_^

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

do any of you guys know LancetheChamp? he seems to be a great battler to me.
    he won the tournament 2 times...(this is a post to stay in the clan too XD)
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

Lance the Champ has been kicked out due to inactivity.
    I also like the Cyndaquil, Shreyas :3
    And yay, Magikarp event in Japan that is level 99 shiny, with Rare Candy and with the moves, Splash, Flail, Bounce, and wait for it... TACKLE!! HYDRO PUMP with that awesome base SpA
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    And yay, Magikarp event in Japan that is level 99 shiny, with Rare Candy and with the moves, Splash, Flail, Bounce, and wait for it... TACKLE!! HYDRO PUMP with that awesome base SpA
    Suddenly i wish i was japanese

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Both tournaments are now filled. I will be posting matchups at some point tonight.

Edit: Wifi will be standard OU while PO/PS will be OU with a little twist.
    Last edited by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII; 8th February 2013 at 6:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by !jirachi! View Post
    do any of you guys know LancetheChamp? he seems to be a great battler to me.
    he won the tournament 2 times...(this is a post to stay in the clan too XD)
    he is not part o the clan anymore he was tooken out do to inactivity he was our old war captain but yes he did won tournaments i keep old tournament winners hall of fames for teg.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    he is not part o the clan anymore he was tooken out do to inactivity he was our old war captain but yes he did won tournaments i keep old tournament winners hall of fames for teg.
    ok I checked out his profile and the last activity of him was on 13th September 2012 6:46 PM
    seems like he has quit serebii.
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

Hey, I had a few spare moments to swing by and say hi. I just graduated from boot camp today, and my division was pretty much the best in the training group (and made hall of fame here, yay!).

Just want to let you all know that I will be returning at the soonest possible time. Thanks for holding out, and I'll be back soon.

Oh, and for those who have caused grief to this clan, your hour of reckoning is coming. That is all.

Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

@Garnet I'm guessing there aren't any spots left? That sucks.

Edit: Eevee I need to be added to the KIngdra Rank, I got tested~
    Last edited by Aura Sensei™; 8th February 2013 at 10:07 PM.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Quote Originally Posted by saphirapwns View Post
    Suddenly i wish i was japanese
    muhahah my friend in japan gives me his japanese events >. Jealous much DDDDD?!? best of all all the events i get from him are uncloned (which make them worth more)
    FC: 2967 6468 9106
    If you believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because he says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front the beer volcano

Credit to eeveelover824
    My x and y shinies: froakie (193 eggs MM), Mime Jr (RE), Volbeat (RE)
        Spoiler:- Assorted chain sig stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensai View Post
    @Garnet I'm guessing there aren't any spots left? That sucks.

Edit: Eevee I need to be added to the KIngdra Rank, I got tested~
    i know XD i just haven't had a chance aura sorry i will add you soon. your not the only one i got two new members to add i think two :/

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

I'm gonna be on GPX most of today, so if you need me, VM/PM me, as I will only be glancing at the forums every once and a while.

Oh and welcome back Cosmic (:

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    Hey, I had a few spare moments to swing by and say hi. I just graduated from boot camp today, and my division was pretty much the best in the training group (and made hall of fame here, yay!).

Just want to let you all know that I will be returning at the soonest possible time. Thanks for holding out, and I'll be back soon.

Oh, and for those who have caused grief to this clan, your hour of reckoning is coming. That is all.

yay cosmic why the hell did i miss this post -_- welcome back can't wait to see you back in the clan

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by Shreyas View Post
    Hey guys! So, we had a computer science project in our school where we are supposed to play around with GUIs and create something you can draw on. So, I created this:
    Oh thats cool o.o How do you get that program it looks awesome haha
        Spoiler:- Credits:

I always thought it was hilarious that Magikarp had a higher special attack then attack when it didn't learn any special moves. Stupid events. Now it might even be able to 321,156,184,63-hit-KO something.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Magnemite used Sonic Boom! Magnemite glitched through the wall! It's super effective! Lyric fainted!

Sunkern deals with that Magikarp ; but it requires Protect. Let them Bounce, then Protect before it hits. PP Stall then KO with Absorb :P
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

First of all, Usa, your core looks solid, albeit has a rather large Ice weakness. I like it
    Quote Originally Posted by Shreyas View Post
    Hey guys! So, we had a computer science project in our school where we are supposed to play around with GUIs and create something you can draw on. So, I created this:     Spoiler:- CYNDA CYNDA X3:
    Hahaha, that's great xD
    It's exactly like the real Cyndaquil in-game!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    I always thought it was hilarious that Magikarp had a higher special attack then attack when it didn't learn any special moves. Stupid events. Now it might even be able to 321,156,184,63-hit-KO something.
    What I don't understand is why male an event this stupid, besides for the hilarity of it all. Gamefreak has a weird sense of humor -.-

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Page 939 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8398899299359369379389399409419429439499891039 ... LastLast