View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 76.92%
  • No

    6 23.08%
Page 940 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8408909309369379389399409419429439449509901040 ... LastLast
Results 23,476 to 23,500 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

  1. #23476
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Old West
    Posts
    1,372

    Default

    What I don't understand is why male an event this stupid, besides for the hilarity of it all. Gamefreak has a weird sense of humor -.-
    It's level 99 holding a rare candy. Am I the only one seeing this connection?

    I actually thought it was kind of cool.
    First of all, Usa, your core looks solid, albeit has a rather large Ice weakness. I like it
    T-tar eats Ice for breakfast.

    Though Ice Shard Mamoswine can be a problem.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

  2. #23477
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    424

    Default

    The match ups will be up in about 15 minutes or so. I have gone back to basics and put everyones name into a bag so it will be fair.


  3. #23478
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    It is a little Mamo weak, but Skarmory likes sand and there are other things that can tank stuff from him.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  4. #23479
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    424

    Default




        Spoiler:- Rules:


        Spoiler:- Matchups:





        Spoiler:- Rules:


        Spoiler:- Matchups:



    Try and get these first round battles done within 5 days
    Last edited by Koume and Kotake; 9th February 2013 at 2:30 AM.

  5. #23480
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Watatsumi Clan
    Posts
    1,570

    Default

    Alright, I'm ready
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)


  6. #23481
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Good luck for everyone participating in the tournament. I can't wait to see who wins!!
    3DS FC: 3308-5342-7268
    PM me if you want to battle/trade with me.

  7. #23482
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Chillin' in my bathtub
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    I actually thought it was kind of cool.T-tar eats Ice for breakfast.

    Though Ice Shard Mamoswine can be a problem.
    Right, the SDef bonus. But still, Mamo, like you said. Also potentially Cloyseter


    And good luck on the tourney everyone!


    This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

  8. #23483
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    * starts flexing muscles *


    Awww yeah this is agonna be a rather fun tournament

    Great idea with the region lock to ay garnet.
    I do have a question though , does this mean we can only use the pokemon in their pokedex's? Cause like.. You can get alakazam in sinnoh for example?
    Last edited by Celestial Moth; 9th February 2013 at 2:00 AM.
    Bug-Type Represent !

  9. #23484

    Default

    Oh great, I'm battling tleon
    This will be a toughy
    I SHALL WIN!!!
    No.

  10. #23485
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Oh great, I'm battling tleon
    This will be a toughy
    I SHALL WIN!!!
    Blame my wife, I let her draw out all the Wifi matchups


  11. #23486
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    Blame my wife, I let her draw out all the Wifi matchups
    wow you wife actually made the match up for you lol wish my boyfriend would help me out -_- well it seems it a good luck to everyone and get your battles done. really nice intro though garnet ^_^ i like it also good news guys i got some more pokemon to my white version ^_^ so i can probably do some wifi battles now, i at least have enough to have one team for ou match here and there. need to make sure the movesets are updated though

  12. #23487
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Watatsumi Clan
    Posts
    1,570

    Default

    Are you able to wait, my opponent wants to battle me tomorrow
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)


  13. #23488
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    wow you wife actually made the match up for you lol wish my boyfriend would help me out -_- well it seems it a good luck to everyone and get your battles done. really nice intro though garnet ^_^ i like it also good news guys i got some more pokemon to my white version ^_^ so i can probably do some wifi battles now, i at least have enough to have one team for ou match here and there. need to make sure the movesets are updated though
    Thanks, I'm glad you like it.
    Yeah, I wanted it to be a little more fair

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    I do have a question though , does this mean we can only use the pokemon in their pokedex's? Cause like.. You can get alakazam in sinnoh for example?
    No, it means you can only use Pokemon that got release in the selected gen. So because you have Shinnoh you can only use Pokemon 387-493 that are OU.


  14. #23489
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    Posts
    705

    Default

    Good luck to everyone! these fights won't be easy
    Shiny Count: 50

    Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

    Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

  15. #23490
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    McSalty's
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Time to make a johto team...




    Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

  16. #23491
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saphirapwns View Post
    Time to make a johto team...
    Remember you can use any moves and abilities available to all gens


  17. #23492
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    In a Forsaken world.
    Posts
    878

    Default

    Hey guys! I'm back!

    I would like to set up a trade shop for the clan- exchange points for pokemon!

    If that would be okay, I'll discuss the details!

  18. #23493
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shymain View Post
    Hey guys! I'm back!

    I would like to set up a trade shop for the clan- exchange points for pokemon!

    If that would be okay, I'll discuss the details!
    hey but sorry we did a inactivity sweep a few months ago sadly your not on the list you would have to reapply for the clan. so no posting here unless you rejoin again :/ sorry but if you do though you have to stay active a post here and there would help saying hey im still here or something to show you want to be in the clan i understand people are busy with lives but i would like to see a post here and there though. if you really can't post please vm or pm me please

  19. #23494
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Shayminlover123 and I had a tournament wifi battle.
    I won . GG bro
    Bug-Type Represent !

  20. #23495
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Saffron City
    Posts
    317

    Default

    I'm really surprised that one of my older OU Teams still does a fantastic job

    And, thanks for the comments on the Cyndaquil guys!

    I'm going to go ahead and build a Unova team tomorrow :3


    My FC: 2594-9889-0820



  21. #23496
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    to hell and back
    Posts
    40

    Default

    dman my hoen team would be great!
    http://forums.pokemonplus.net/index....rals&reff=1023<-click plz or use ye5 as refferer

    Looking for: Metang safari only please message me I really need one.


    My 3ds is 4167 5084 5892 Friend safari is Rufflet, Woobat, and Spearow!
    [/FONT]

  22. #23497
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Unova vs Sinnoh. Of course Moth gets the region where there is a bug type E4 member

    This should be interesting. Time to brush up on my Unova only pokes.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  23. #23498
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    Unova vs Sinnoh. Of course Moth gets the region where there is a bug type E4 member

    This should be interesting. Time to brush up on my Unova only pokes.
    hehehe yeahh lol, It was a very challenging elite 4 wasn't it.
    I mean, that guy with 1 spiked up strand of green hair.. Woooo, he wasa force to be reckoned with. hehe
    That is an amzaing coincidence though isnt it hehe, who better to represent the greatest bug trainer than I lmao
    Bit of a warning bro >.> its gonna suck to get beat by a mono bug team xD
    Bug-Type Represent !

  24. #23499
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    hehehe yeahh lol, It was a very challenging elite 4 wasn't it.
    I mean, that guy with 1 spiked up strand of green hair.. Woooo, he wasa force to be reckoned with. hehe
    That is an amzaing coincidence though isnt it hehe, who better to represent the greatest bug trainer than I lmao
    Bit of a warning bro >.> its gonna suck to get beat by a mono bug team xD
    Ready when you are!

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  25. #23500
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Lost to yellow 2-0 in the sinnoh vs unova lock PO tourney battle.
    gg bro
    Last edited by Celestial Moth; 9th February 2013 at 1:37 PM.
    Bug-Type Represent !

Page 940 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8408909309369379389399409419429439449509901040 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •