View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 950 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 85090094094694794894995095195295395496010001050 ... LastLast
Results 23,726 to 23,750 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Heh, won against my tourney battle.
    Btw, I did have ways to kill it off. I had that Scarf 110 mon(which I never sent out, lol), and a Banded priority. I knew you pull some unorthodox set with me, good thing I paralyzed it and it survived :3

You know what I notice about the wifi ou tourney?
    The water division is taking over the grass, o_o
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 13th February 2013 at 9:13 AM.
    No.

just posting to say i still live
    Kawaii >3<
    >_<
    ^^
    -___-^
    (01:41:52) *** Your rank in Standard OU is 62/47119 [1391 points / 1016 battles]! Smogon server

(22:46:55) *** Your rank in Standard NU is 40/3980 [1206 points / 152 battles]!

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Heh, won against my tourney battle.
    Btw, I did have ways to kill it off. I had that Scarf 110 mon(which I never sent out, lol), and a Banded priority. I knew you pull some unorthodox set with me, good thing I paralyzed it and it survived :3
    Confirmed

True ay, Yeah i think your right :P im not sure volc woulda survived a blow from your scarfed Raikou .
    I needa train a new wifi venomoth with baton pass, sleep powder, quiver dance and air slash with focus sash as item, timid of course. Or maybe even a butterfree >.>
    hehe anyways . Volc probably wouldnt have survived a priotity banded move either, though when i got +6 on that beautiful moth AND MANAGED TO hax your blissy on the switch out i was cheering nun the less

lol very fun game gg
    Bug-Type Represent !

I'm pretty sure Ninfia is the Japanese name.
    If you look at Leafeon and Glaceon(I lurk in the Dex Speculation thread, lol), there japanese names are Leafia and Glacia respectively. So if we get the english confirmation, it will most likely be Ninfeon.

Or it could just be Ninfia...
    Interesting ....I do want the name to end in -eon here...but, Ninfia is cool :3
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

What if Ninfia had a male counter-part (because really, who wants a male Ninfia). ninfia could be Flying and its counter-part could be Fighting. They could evolve via a Shiny Stone or something. That would be pretty awesome. But I doubt it will though. They haven't released another Eeveelution though.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    What if Ninfia had a male counter-part (because really, who wants a male Ninfia). ninfia could be Flying and its counter-part could be Fighting. They could evolve via a Shiny Stone or something. That would be pretty awesome. But I doubt it will though. They haven't released another Eeveelution though.
    Nope, I'm 99% sure it won't evolve through stones.

Espeon and Umbreon evolved from Day/Night and Happiness. Both were new mechanics at the time. Leafeon and Glaceon had both evolved depending on location. Again, that was a new mechanic.

I'm pretty sure we're going to see something new with Ninfia as well.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

most of these points i have already said about 3 pages back! i think its flying and yes its likely to use a new mechanic to evolve
    http://forums.pokemonplus.net/index....rals&reff=1023<-click plz or use ye5 as refferer

Looking for: Metang safari only please message me I really need one.

My 3ds is 4167 5084 5892 Friend safari is Rufflet, Woobat, and Spearow!
    [/FONT]

New pokemon would never evolve with old stones, it breaks continuity. If Leafeon was made to evolve with a Leaf stone instead they would have to explain why it couldnt do so before. "Because it is new" is a lame excuse. Thats why all of the incenses are needed to get those baby pokemon and stuff.

Slender pokemon like Espeon and Glaceon look way morr feminine to me than Ninfia do, i dont think many would care about it being male ir female. Though some branch evolution would be neat. But also Eevee has a crap gender ratio.
    Last edited by Myrrh; 13th February 2013 at 5:35 PM.

Where are you finding these ideas from?Is it on a thread?
    Signature edited due to breaking the signature rules, read them before editing your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    New pokemon would never evolve with old stones, it breaks continuity. If Leafeon was made to evolve with a Leaf stone instead they would have to explain why it couldnt do so before. "Because it is new" is a lame excuse. Thats why all of the incenses are needed to get those baby pokemon and stuff.

Slender pokemon like Espeon and Glaceon look way morr feminine to me than Ninfia do, i dont think many would care about it being male ir female. Though some branch evolution would be neat. But also Eevee has a crap gender ratio.
    Oh you meant old pokemon new Evolutions. It was just a suggestion, but I also wouldn't mind a new evolution method. They could just tack on a new location with special meaning.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlenderMan0 View Post
    Where are you finding these ideas from?Is it on a thread?
    Mainly through observation/hopes.

Oh,lol. I check bulbapedia.
    Signature edited due to breaking the signature rules, read them before editing your sig.

So are we talking about the possible new Eeveelutions, or have they been confirmed?

Edit: Eevee, when you get the chancem edit my Rank please.
    Last edited by Aura Sensei™; 13th February 2013 at 8:58 PM.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensai View Post
    So are we talking about the possible new Eeveelutions, or have they been confirmed?

Edit: Eevee, when you get the chancem edit my Rank please.
    So far it's confirmed for all we know.

Quote Originally Posted by SlenderMan0 View Post
    So far it's confirmed for all we know.
    I just read about that on the main Site, although I haven't seen an image yet.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Just look it up Bulbapedia and they show an image.
    Bulbapedia.com

Hello guy, sorry i have been a bit DORMANT for a while. school nd stuff. I should be more active next week cus its half term :P so IM STILL IN THE CLAN
    : 4554-1252-6384

Quote Originally Posted by kyle12 View Post
    Hello guy, sorry i have been a bit DORMANT for a while. school nd stuff. I should be more active next week cus its half term :P so IM STILL IN THE CLAN
    thank you kyle for posting though now i know this is what i want to make sure we don't take people off that really try to be active its fine though thank you for letting me know as long you let us know it shall be fine

You guys blow through pages so fast!
    Special thanks to Sworn Metalhead for the epic banner.

I tried that Bulky SD Scizor again...and it's just not what it used to be. With Keldeo, Thundurus-T, and Mach Punch Breeloom running around, along with all those bulky waters that just play safe, I've found it too hard to pave the way for Scizor to set up and sweep. And it's hard to play the role of a bulky set up sweeper if every single fire type attack in existence will OHKO you.

...So, in short, I don't recommend it to anyone. Which is a shame, since it used to be my favorite set. Maybe offensive in HO would better.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    thats why i would like to double check though i will let you guys know when i get answer i want us to fallow the rules its not that i don't beleive yellow i trust him all the way but just double checking doesn't hurt
    Did you ever get a response?

Sylveon is Ninfia's enflish name. I have a feeling its flying.
    No.

Um. I might be intrupting something here. But Hi.I've spent the past couple days looking at each Guild and this was the best one IMO and the one I liked. Cause theres Shaymin o3o

Well

Name: Demonslayer492
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Wifi (I'll get my Fc soon. I just need to find my games x
    Favorite Water/Grass: Shaymin-S and Samurott
    what division you like: Uh shoot me nao But I'll go Grass.
    Referrals: No one. I seen this was the better Guild

And as for a battler. I'd say Goodish/Decent. Im one that doesnt do much of breeding, Ev-ing, or the natures. I just raise the pokemon I think would be good for me to use. And I kinda just have one thing. I MUST have Shaymin-S in my team!?! Please Q_Q

Right now Im just sitting in my school place. And I cant battle much right now. But when the summer comes I can be more active and stuff.

Pm me with any questions or demands or whatever Bai
    Last edited by Demonslayer492; 14th February 2013 at 6:21 PM.

Joine Date, the date when you apply for a clan.
    Division: Only one, you didn't say which one, unless I'm blind.

For the Shaymin-S, you can't use it unless both you and your oppenent agree on a Uber battle(All guilds do this since it's Standard OU). But no problem for Shaymin Land Forme.

But anyway, our leader/co-leader will accept you, so welcome!
    No.

The join date. Oh ok then. I shall fix that and I didnt say which one. D: I cant decide. Cause Shaymin o3o And Samurott. D:

Well and uh, I dont really follow the Tiers or whatever they're called. I just play the games for fun. I battle but I've just been trying to raise them. Ev's, Natures. I kinda dont bother with.

IMO. There kinda useless x:. But I'll fix everything there...Water or grass T_T Shoot me nao

Sylveon is Ninfia's english name. I have a feeling its flying.
    And in an abrupt turn of events, we all are wrong about its name.
    You'd think Sylveon would be the name of a Steel type Eeveelution. OR IS IT O_O

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Page 950 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 85090094094694794894995095195295395496010001050 ... LastLast