View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 951 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 85190194194794894995095195295395495596110011051 ... LastLast
Results 23,751 to 23,775 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    And in an abrupt turn of events, we all are wrong about its name.
    You'd think Sylveon would be the name of a Steel type Eeveelution. OR IS IT O_O
    Well IMO. just by looking at it, To me it looks like it could be a Fighting type. I dont really know why I think that but I do o.o.

But it could also be one of 10 other types or maybe with people thinking there will be a new type. It might just be that new type o_o

what would the new type be? (don't you dare say light)
    http://forums.pokemonplus.net/index....rals&reff=1023<-click plz or use ye5 as refferer

Looking for: Metang safari only please message me I really need one.

My 3ds is 4167 5084 5892 Friend safari is Rufflet, Woobat, and Spearow!
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey_2000 View Post
    what would the new type be? (don't you dare say light)
    I would say Light to just make you mad. But I wont. Im not really sure what the new type would be. To me, having a new type this late in the games would just mess everything up IMO. But Theres like nothing else that you could call the 18th type. The only like legit one would be Light. But that should of gone to Arceus. But what about a type with all other types in it .-. Call it Rainbow o3o..just a thought xD

there won't be light. i hope onceGF are done they make a game where you get to go to all the regions and you choose which one you start in!
    http://forums.pokemonplus.net/index....rals&reff=1023<-click plz or use ye5 as refferer

[/FONT]

there won't be light. i hope onceGF are done they make a game where you get to go to all the regions and you choose which one you start in!
    There mostly wont be. But I have had the same Idea. Just one big game that lets you go to all regions and choose ONE pokemon to take with you. And the lvling up takes longer and its harder. You collect every badge. All 48 of them. Like every game. You do the Battle Frontier like the one in Hoenn. I thought about that game for ages. And Im working on becoming a Game developer, So If game Freak doesnt do it. I will >

yayz! i kinda want a remake/sequal to gen 3 too and they have to remake yellow also. but you never know with troll freak

[/FONT]

Also a thought I had. They need to make it where ALL the gens, so all the games can connect. Which means in my theroy, Remake of Gen 1, another remake of gen 2, 3rd remake, remake of 4 and possibly a remake of 5. Just so ALL the game can connect. battle, trade, and Chat.

what would be cool is having portable pokemon (DS) and TV pokemon (wii U)

[/FONT]

what would be cool is having portable pokemon (DS) and TV pokemon (wii U)
    I dont get what you mean o.o Portable Pokemon (DS)? Dont we have that :P And TV Pokemon? I dont get it o.o

i mean some that you play thorugh game systems you use on your TV and portable game systems such as DS

[/FONT]

I think I know what you mean now. They did that with the Gameboy advance and s special Link cable. It could connet to the GameCube. But I think I might be the only one that nows that cause I had the GameCube xD

sames but only had legend of zelda 4 swords that cud do that!

[/FONT]

Yeah I remember that. But like Pokemon XD and the other one. (Cant spell its name) You were able to also. Thats how you got Lugia and Ho-oh normally in R/S/E/FR/LG

cool! damn now they must remake those games!! they should have more spin offs on the wii/ wii U

[/FONT]

Dammit. Now I can actually see those Remakes .-. I never actually thought about remakes for them. Damn Shadow pokemon. Keep Running from me D:<

lolz i have no clue wat your on about

[/FONT]

Those games were all about shadow pokemon. I actually tried playing them. But i was never able to catch ANY of the shadow pokemon. I kept killing them or they killed themselfs with Status problems <_> xD I still try to play them but they all die D:<

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Joine Date, the date when you apply for a clan.
    Division: Only one, you didn't say which one, unless I'm blind.

For the Shaymin-S, you can't use it unless both you and your oppenent agree on a Uber battle(All guilds do this since it's Standard OU). But no problem for Shaymin Land Forme.

But anyway, our leader/co-leader will accept you, so welcome!
    Welcome!

Sylveon looks like a Special oriented Fighting type. I think the first move looks like Focus Blast

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

All I want to see is a remake of 3rd gen. All the other games they've got have been remade on the DS at the very least.
    Celestial Frontier Brain -- Weather Domination (BW OU)

Spoiler:- My Trophy Case:

Spoiler:- My Favorite Groups/Guilds:

I have claimed Volcarona! Tremble, ye mighty, and despair!

as for aura i haven't got a chance to change your your ranking as well i still need to add the new members which reminds me i still have the point report to do that myrrh sent me last, for yellow response no i haven't got a message back about that, and third demonslayer you need to be part of this clan to post so please make sure to post a form to join the clan otherwise please do not post here its a guild section rule :/

edit: also hey cosmic welcome back agian lol ^_^

DD ~TEG Xat~DD Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~Trade Shop~ RNG events~ Ice club~Art Shop~ Yugioh Club~Fairy Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch

Thanks! I really appreciate it.
    Celestial Frontier Brain -- Weather Domination (BW OU)

Spoiler:- My Trophy Case:

Spoiler:- My Favorite Groups/Guilds:

I have claimed Volcarona! Tremble, ye mighty, and despair!

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    Thanks! I really appreciate it.
    hahaha no problem cosmic yeah im just tired from work sorry i that post sounded mean i just trying to get over some rules for demonslayer he didn't post a app in the clan if im correct...i don't see it...so i may not get to the update until saturday :/ im just so tired...

Name: Demonslayer492
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Wifi (I'll get my Fc soon. I just need to find my games x
    Favorite Water/Grass: Shaymin-S and Samurott
    what division you like: Uh shoot me nao But I'll go Grass.
    Referrals: No one. I seen this was the better Guild
    nevermind i see it now...it was blending in with his first post lol sorry demonslayer welcome to the clan
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 14th February 2013 at 9:47 PM.

DD ~TEG Xat~DD Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~Trade Shop~ RNG events~ Ice club~Art Shop~ Yugioh Club~Fairy Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by Demonslayer492 View Post
    Um. I might be intrupting something here. But Hi.I've spent the past couple days looking at each Guild and this was the best one IMO and the one I liked. Cause theres Shaymin o3o

Well

Name: Demonslayer492
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Wifi (I'll get my Fc soon. I just need to find my games x
    Favorite Water/Grass: Shaymin-S and Samurott
    what division you like: Uh shoot me nao But I'll go Grass.
    Referrals: No one. I seen this was the better Guild

And as for a battler. I'd say Goodish/Decent. Im one that doesnt do much of breeding, Ev-ing, or the natures. I just raise the pokemon I think would be good for me to use. And I kinda just have one thing. I MUST have Shaymin-S in my team!?! Please Q_Q

Right now Im just sitting in my school place. And I cant battle much right now. But when the summer comes I can be more active and stuff.

Pm me with any questions or demands or whatever Bai
    He did its right here

Also welcome!

And I'm excited about sylveon, it's just so ambiguous and with GF keeping everything about it secret... maybe there will be something big in store

EDIT: nvm you found it lol

RNG Pokes | RNG Events
    Black: 1077 0598 2056 | Black 2: 4513 8595 0298
    3DS: 4339-2477-3333 (Michelle) -- Safari :

Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for Latias!

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_1 View Post
    He did its right here

Also welcome!

And I'm excited about sylveon, it's just so ambiguous and with GF keeping everything about it secret... maybe there will be something big in store

EDIT: nvm you found it lol

hahaha yeah i found it way before you post lol but thanks blonde and yeah im sure it will also guys i will not be updated for the new game not gunna be getting a 3ds anytime soon since it shall be only for one game...so i will behind on the competitive battling as well as the generation...just letting everyone know...so i still be your guys leader just i will be just updating stuff like i normally do now...so i will not be battling until i get more then 5 or 6 games on the 3ds then i will be getting it otherwise not just for 1 or 2 games no way...

sorry again, been busy once again. many other things have had my attention. won't be posting too fast, but ill still be here... hopefully.

"when you have no expectations of anyone, your happy to get anything good, and not suprised or upset when you get something bad." -also me.

I believe in Jesus Christ. go ahead. ask me why.

Page 951 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 85190194194794894995095195295395495596110011051 ... LastLast