View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 952 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 85290294294894995095195295395495595696210021052 ... LastLast
Results 23,776 to 23,800 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by icehawk333giga View Post
    sorry again, been busy once again. many other things have had my attention. won't be posting too fast, but ill still be here... hopefully.
    yep your still on the list and its fine thank you though for posting though to let us know this how i want though if your busy let us know so you don't get removed

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

wb cos! Make the xat active again >:C *summons evry1 2 xat but no1 will prolly come like last time..*

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Quote Originally Posted by saphirapwns View Post
    wb cos! Make the xat active again >:C *summons evry1 2 xat but no1 will prolly come like last time..*
    I usually cant because I be,on my phone and cant acess the xat...im not able to use the computer much
    3DS FC: 3308-5342-7268
    PM me if you want to battle/trade with me.

tbh honest saph its probably cuaz im never on the xat i usually busy and can't....

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

To add from Clarkey and demon...
    I don't see GF making a new gamefor the WHOLE region. Reasons why
    1) TOO much memory
    2) It will cost too much money
    3) Other games will most likely not be sold
    4) Who will buy it?

It will just be too much for GF, therefore, I just don't see that happening.
    No.

I want pokemon X or Y but am currently saving up for WiiU. And to mention,I need a 3DS to GET Pokemon X or Y. -_-
    FML....
    Hopefully I can get a summer job.
    Signature edited due to breaking the signature rules, read them before editing your sig.

I'd get on but my laptop needs to be mailed to my school.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    I'd get on but my laptop needs to be mailed to my school.
    you must be on your phone then cosmic for you to say that? also guys i promise ill get everyone registered that is new on saturday as well as the points that people earned that myrrh did and aura i promise on saturday you will be moved to your proper ranking im just tired...so sleepy and doing art requests -_-

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Yeah, I'm on my phone. It's a Galaxy SIII. It's awesome now that I can actually afford to buy cool stuff for myself.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Eevee, I just remembered you said you could battle people soon. Battle me at some point

Yeah, I'm on my phone. It's a Galaxy SIII. It's awesome now that I can actually afford to buy cool stuff for myself.
    Same phone I have

Sylveon, huh? That first move was definitely fire type. If you pause it just as it hits, you'll see a typical flame design. I didn't recognize it, so either Fire Blast is being redone or it's a new move.
    The second was trump card. Not surprising, every eeveelution gets that.
    The third one looked electric, or possibly psychic. It could be charge...but it doesn't look like it. New attack?
    And the final attack was definitely swift. Battering the foe with several stars? Yeah, I've got no doubt in my mind.

This could potentially mean normal, using two normal type attacks and fire/electric. Normal types generally have large move pools. And no flying attack was shown...it's really odd that they'd do it if Sylveon was really a flying type, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. For all we know, it could be a second psychic type.

And also showed no physical attacks. I'll bet that this one will have higher special attack then attack.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Goldeen keeps stealing the Magical Karp's splashing glory in Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Sylveon, huh? That first move was definitely fire type. If you pause it just as it hits, you'll see a typical flame design. I didn't recognize it, so either Fire Blast is being redone or it's a new move.
    The second was trump card. Not surprising, every eeveelution gets that.
    The third one looked electric, or possibly psychic. It could be charge...but it doesn't look like it. New attack?
    And the final attack was definitely swift. Battering the foe with several stars? Yeah, I've got no doubt in my mind.

This could potentially mean normal, using two normal type attacks and fire/electric. Normal types generally have large move pools. And no flying attack was shown...it's really odd that they'd do it if Sylveon was really a flying type, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. For all we know, it could be a second psychic type.

And also showed no physical attacks. I'll bet that this one will have higher special attack then attack.
    The first one look more like Focus Blast to me
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

I did think normal at first but now I think flying. I am also swayed that way with how on Pokemon.com they have all the Eeveelutions opposite what is super affective against the other.

All in honestey it has to be flying or normal, my guess is mainly flying because of the Japanese name nin which comes from nimbus which is a cloud. but I say normal because of its looks

Iphone 4S Woo ^^"
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    All in honestey it has to be flying or normal, my guess is mainly flying because of the Japanese name nin which comes from nimbus which is a cloud. but I say normal because of its looks
    Honestly, Gamefreak won't be that much of a jerk and make a normal eeveelution. That just sucks.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    Iphone 4S Woo ^^"

Honestly, Gamefreak won't be that much of a jerk and make a normal eeveelution. That just sucks.
    Just because it would be normal, doesn't mean that it would be bad. I mean, look at Kangaskhan, Blissey, Slaking, Swellow, Cinccino, etc...

I'm pretty sure he doesn't mean Normal sucks. I think he means that he just doesn't want a Normal eeveelution.
    I personally think Normal should be one of the last Eeveelutions to come out. I'd like to see all the other types first, AND THEN Normal.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Just because it would be normal, doesn't mean that it would be bad. I mean, look at Kangaskhan, Blissey, Slaking, Swellow, Cinccino, etc...
    All of those Pokemon bar Blissey are in lower tiers specifically because they're normal types. Except for Slaking, but his typing doesn't help either. They have good stats but are outclassed or flat-out crippled due to their typing. So while I didn't mean that Normal types are bad, I can't really say they are good either.

Also, as I am on my phone and multi-quoting is impossible, I agree with Drastic's comment above.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

To add Soperman's comment, their STABS don't hit anything for SE damage, well of course if you have another STAB such as Swellow. And add the fact that this Metagame is mostly about Fighting types(Most specifcally, Terrakion, Keldeo, and Breloom are threats when not handled carefully).
    The only Normal Types I would use are only Chansey and Blissey, and maybe Staraptor(Just dies too quickly...)
    No.

I don't want a normal type because it seems cheep to add a normal type to an Eeveelution this early. We want the other types first! Anyway, isn't Espeon the only Eeveelution to get Swift (at level 29), so it has to get it after it evolves. Just food for thought. Also, the first move looks like it is feather in the beginning.

Do we know the third move?
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 15th February 2013 at 10:57 AM.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    I don't want a normal type because it seems cheep to add a normal type to an Eeveelution this early. We want the other types first! Anyway, isn't Espeon the only Eeveelution to get Swift (at level 29), so it has to get it after it evolves. Just food for thought. Also, the first move looks like it is feather in the beginning.

Do we know the third move?
    No clue. It looks electric, but that's it.

I'm just assuming that the first and third are new moves. I'm certain that first one wasn't focus blast like everyone is saying...since when did focus blast shoot flames?

Well thank you for the welcomes. And eevee. I was gonna slap my computer with a fish if you didnt see the Join thingy xD. But I did do it

And actually now I see it. It could be a Normal evolve o_o. But Im kinda gonna go with A fighting looking type. Maybe x:

Yikes, a triple post? That's some lag you've got.

Anyway, it says in your signature that you need help SRing in SoulSilver. What do you need help with?

Yeah I know Y_Y Im just deleting them now. And I dont need help help. I just need help cause its gonna take FOREVER xD

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    I'm certain that first one wasn't focus blast like everyone is saying...since when did focus blast shoot flames?
    I really don't think that move has any fire/flames involved like everyone keeps saying... just because it kind of looks like flames doesn't mean that it is...
    That said, I think what we see in that move are really outbursts of energy, so I think it's more likely the move giga impact (another normal move that a lot of different pokes can learn)

As you can see in those pictures, the energy does somewhat look flame-like

I think focus blast is also a viable guess as well, it's animation looks pretty similar (however the anime does focus blast quite differently, they use a blue ball like aura sphere)

Last edited by blonde_1; 15th February 2013 at 5:26 PM.

RNG Pokes | RNG Events
    Black: 1077 0598 2056 | Black 2: 4513 8595 0298
    3DS: 4339-2477-3333 (Michelle) -- Safari :

Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for Latias!

Page 952 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 85290294294894995095195295395495595696210021052 ... LastLast