View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 964 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 86491495496096196296396496596696796897410141064 ... LastLast
Results 24,076 to 24,100 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensai View Post
    Does anyone play R* Games here?
    i have never heard of that actually what is that guys? sorry im so slow sometimes XD

I think he means games from the game company Rockstar, which makes Grand Theft Auto, Red Dead Redemption, and others. I never played any of their games .-.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    I think he means games from the game company Rockstar, which makes Grand Theft Auto, Red Dead Redemption, and others. I never played any of their games .-.
    Well,GTA is probably one of those mess around games...no need to really beat it at all.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Went and bought a 3DS XL today... Along with Black 2. Haven't played either Black or White 2 so far, so I'm going to enjoy it -- especially since all my other "supporting" Pokémon games are still back home.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensai View Post
    Does anyone play R* Games here?
    Nope. Not old enough, and I don't think I'll ever play them, actually. I don't like to get too "mature".
    Nope. R is usually used to refer to movies. It means "restricted". Saying something is rated R is pretty much saying it's rated M.

You can't play one until you're 17.

well then if its r games which are mature games i do lol i play alot of them XD

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    well then if its r games which are mature games i do lol i play alot of them XD
    I play GTA all the time..it is so fun.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Nope. R is usually used to refer to movies. It means "restricted". Saying something is rated R is pretty much saying it's rated M.

You can't play one until you're 17.
    Oh, cause the symbol for Rockstar games is an R with a star next to it. Unless Aura meant to say Mature games (their symbol is an M), then that's what he meant, Rockstar. But yeah, could have also meant Mature games.
    ..........what did you mean Aura? >.>

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDragoniteHD View Post
    I play GTA all the time..it is so fun.
    I hadn't played GTA in years. But I remember having good fun shooting at people left and right. Especially knowing the cheats that allow you to stop your wanted level so the police won't come after you.
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

The ratings are there only as guidelines, really. If you're a mature enough person to be able to play those games without really being affected in a bad way by them, knock yourself out.
    ------------
    ----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    The ratings are there only as guidelines, really. If you're a mature enough person to be able to play those games without really being affected in a bad way by them, knock yourself out.
    that is true but still you have to have your id to buy it though cosmic...i had to have my id for resident evil 6...

Yet people still find some ways to complain about it, then again, people always find something to whine about.
    Anyways, does anyone have Resident Evil Revelations?
    Last edited by Dew Watatsumi; 23rd February 2013 at 5:08 AM.
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

That's a light way of putting it >.> But yes, that's basically it, a guideline. I really hope a lot of stores enforce not selling M games to minors, too many punkass kids online spouting slurs left and right

Well, as I usually go out in uniform, I hardly ever need to worry about an ID for buying things. It's actually pretty awesome (even if I hardly ever bother with restricted movies or games).

But yeah, there are a lot of short-sighted, shallow-minded people out there, who just love doing, thinking, and saying completely stupid things. There's always that one who tends to make life a bit more miserable for the rest of us.
    ------------
    ----------------

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Yet people still find some ways to complain about it, then again, people always find something to whine about.
    Anyways, does anyone have Resident Evil Revelations?
    that game i do not have at all...there suppose to bring it to the ps3 though since it was so popular with the 3ds...that before resident evil 5...if i remember correctly...

Oh, cause the symbol for Rockstar games is an R with a star next to it. Unless Aura meant to say Mature games (their symbol is an M), then that's what he meant, Rockstar. But yeah, could have also meant Mature games.
    ..........what did you mean Aura? >.>
    Oh, for some reason I was thinking he said R "rated".

Man, this is why I shouldn't post when I'm tired...

Edit: New avatar. I don't want to have even a slightly similar one to someone else's.
    Last edited by Zachmac; 23rd February 2013 at 6:09 AM.

I would to ask again, formally for another battle with a tester, over the simulater PO, please
    Bug-Type Represent !

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Oh, for some reason I was thinking he said R "rated".

Man, this is why I shouldn't post when I'm tired...

Edit: New avatar. I don't want to have even a slightly similar one to someone else's.
    You WILL be impostered someday!

And Moth, I only know Yellow tests on PO(although he likes Ps, pretty sure he still does PO) and I think Myrrh as well.
    Myself and Garnet are the only wifi testers , same as being co-wifi war captain for sub for Metal, xD.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    You WILL be impostered someday!
    Not if I put up a substitute. That causes the effects of imposter to fail.

Eat that, DittorasticPhase!

...Also, I'd like to have my test to. Panpour rank makes me feel like a wimp. Are the PO testers and Shodown testers the same, or is there a different/similar list for Showdown?

I only know Yellow tests. I think Eevee accepted as a PS/PO tester. Try asking one of them a test.(or you could just gather up points!)
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    I only know Yellow tests. I think Eevee accepted as a PS/PO tester. Try asking one of them a test.(or you could just gather up points!)
    Eevee doesnt battle but i dont play M games no PSP XBOX WII or GAMECUBE! I much prefer Tanki

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Just battle and get points to rank up. Pretty sure the test battle is just to see where you are when you first join. You can rank up with points gained by winning battles.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    Eevee doesnt battle but i dont play M games no PSP XBOX WII or GAMECUBE! I much prefer Tanki
    I forgot to put Myrrh's name in there, lol.
    No.

Ok. I know im new but i might not be on much soon. Im looking into living with a friend sometime this week. Ill still be on in school and such. But as for a lot i might not be for awhile. So im here to let eevee know . So if his hoise has internet. Ill try my best to get a laptop or something. If i get a good enough phone like this one i can be on. Just to tell eevee x:
    Last edited by Demonslayer492; 23rd February 2013 at 3:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonslayer492 View Post
    Ok. I know im new but i might not be on much soon. Im looking into living with a friend sometime this week. Ill still be on in school and such. But as for a lot i might not be for awhile. So im here to let eevee know . So if his hoise has internet. Ill try my best to get a laptop or something. If i get a good enough phone like this one i can be on. Just to tell eevee x:
    Aw...I hope you do have internet.

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[

Page 964 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 86491495496096196296396496596696796897410141064 ... LastLast