People in the tournament can go to the first page in our tournament thread and see who they will be playing in the first round.
Anyone here play UU? I would liek a battle to see how I can improve my teams. Well, OU as well. Like I said, I'm my Username on PS.
I do plan to Livestream the battles as well so I can provide idiotic commentary.
But Eevee, NU is fun though D:
Try look at some battles and the two logs I posted earlier.
NU is a very fun tier
Don't steal my team, it still needs improvements. I notice I have a hard time dealing with Bulky Gardevoirs -.-
Your Division: Water
Opponent's Division: Water
Opponent's Name: SuperDaikenki
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 5-1
Rate your performance out of 50: 41??? Made some bad moves
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 40, He did pretty well, It's just that he got unlucky with my Tentacruel outspeeding his main check to it.
Any improvements for opponent: You need a reliable way to get rid of hazards. Magic Bounce is not a reliable way
Any improvements for yourself: Keep Heatran Alive
Any thing else worth mentioning? Nothing, it was a gg
hahahhahaha yeah thats fine i don't mind it being NU teir then...we shall have fun garnet...also the xat is glitching guys -_-
edit: its really bad too -_-
Last edited by FairyWitch; 3rd March 2013 at 4:47 AM.
http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou10989299 oMG, I CANT BELIEVE I WON THIS!
Daikenki, I question some of the plays you did and things you could change.
- Why did you kept Stalling Blissey v. Cacturne when you just switched to Samurott after and set up?
- Cacturne in the stall war should have just died right there. It didn't serve any purpose up to that point. If you were going to use Sucker Punch, a smart player would just Sub/switch. If you want it as death fodder, then it is fine.
- Switching a +6 Samurott? It would have done work, if you carry Aqua Jet.
- Waterfall > Razor Shell. Yes, it is 5 points lower, but the fact it can miss.
- Keep hitting Exeggutor with EQ and TPunch while staying in? Just flat switch out
- After switching Cacturne to a Special DNite without Superpower clearly on a special wall and wasting a Dragon Gem(IIRC).
- LO/Choice Items/Expert Belt > Gems. Yes Gems are 1.5x boost, but it's just a one time use. The only poke that uses Gems is SubSD Terrakion. The only way to kill off Gliscors and Slowbro.
- No Meteor Mash on Metagross? It is bad coverage, but it is good enough to use. Most Metas will use Meteor Mash and/or Bullet Punch.
no idea why, but I actually laughed at this:
Arost: I have had several people ragequit from him
SuperDaikenki: its a girl
★My FC: 2594-9889-0820★
2,-For the Metagross, I was thinking I can crit it to kill it and he does have bullet punch and that wouldn't do anything to eggexutor
3- Samurott v Eggexutor even with the sd boost, he would probably survive the aqua jet and I would get taken out by leaf storm/poison
4-Low kick is beter to me than superpower, and can usually 2hko blissey with it. But it seems like this one was made to take phys hits. I was thinking cacturne can take her out to make it short
5-Meta has an occa berry
Last edited by Dew Watatsumi; 3rd March 2013 at 6:18 AM.
2: I'm just going to put some base power damage.
Metagross v. Exeggutor
Thunderpunch: 75/2 = 32.5
Earthquake: 100/2 = 50
Bullet Punch: 40x1.5 = 60
Bullet Punch is a better option.
3: No Megahorn? X-Scissor? Return?
4: It it has prior damage, Superpower should do enough to kill it off. Low Kick on Cacturne or DNite?
But 70 base speed isn't THAT slow :c
But is definetly faster than Exeggutor.
If you're afraid off missing, just use X-Scissor or Return. Water+Normal should have some decent coverage.
Some people(I don't know any though, lol) run safer options. Hydro Pump < Surf. Fire Blast < Flamethrower. Stone Edge < Rock Slide. The first two mainly.
My other Samurott(s) are a mixed attacker ans their moves are the same w/ razor shell, ice beam, surf, and megahorn. Also, eggexutor isn't a pokémon I face often, so I could only make certain guesses
Last edited by Dew Watatsumi; 3rd March 2013 at 7:40 AM.
A match from earlier today... I laughed at the result. My porygon looks like it was bred from a Jirachi in this battle!
This was more or less how my opponent felt after the battle:
I'm not a Pokémon Trainer who seeks to catch them all. I'm a Pokémon Master who only wins with the best.
I have claimed Volcarona!
Trade offers are always welcome! Shoot me a VM or PM if you're interested in any Pokémon I might have. After all, it never hurts to ask!
FC: 3411 0844 2159
hey, good luck with the tournament everyone
btw does anyone now a good set for a physical and special defensive Porygon2?
I liked the Porygon2 of cosmic fury
My fc: 4871 5236 8426
Dare to battle me?
I play smash bros too!
sadly I'm not online much...
^ I'll take a look and see what I can dig up.
• Porygon2 @ Eviolite
• 252 Hp / 100 Atk / 156 SpD
- Foul Play
- Thunder Wave
Sort of a gimmick / good set if you can pull it off. Thunder Wave is to crap on the opponent, then Swagger, so Foul Play does more damage. Consider it risk - reward.