People in the tournament can go to the first page in our tournament thread and see who they will be playing in the first round.
But Eevee, NU is fun though D:
Try look at some battles and the two logs I posted earlier.
NU is a very fun tier
Don't steal my team, it still needs improvements. I notice I have a hard time dealing with Bulky Gardevoirs -.-
Your Division: Water
Opponent's Division: Water
Opponent's Name: SuperDaikenki
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 5-1
Rate your performance out of 50: 41??? Made some bad moves
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 40, He did pretty well, It's just that he got unlucky with my Tentacruel outspeeding his main check to it.
Any improvements for opponent: You need a reliable way to get rid of hazards. Magic Bounce is not a reliable way
Any improvements for yourself: Keep Heatran Alive
Any thing else worth mentioning? Nothing, it was a gg
hahahhahaha yeah thats fine i don't mind it being NU teir then...we shall have fun garnet...also the xat is glitching guys -_-
edit: its really bad too -_-
Last edited by FairyWitch; 3rd March 2013 at 5:47 AM.
http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou10989299 oMG, I CANT BELIEVE I WON THIS!
Daikenki, I question some of the plays you did and things you could change.
- Why did you kept Stalling Blissey v. Cacturne when you just switched to Samurott after and set up?
- Cacturne in the stall war should have just died right there. It didn't serve any purpose up to that point. If you were going to use Sucker Punch, a smart player would just Sub/switch. If you want it as death fodder, then it is fine.
- Switching a +6 Samurott? It would have done work, if you carry Aqua Jet.
- Waterfall > Razor Shell. Yes, it is 5 points lower, but the fact it can miss.
- Keep hitting Exeggutor with EQ and TPunch while staying in? Just flat switch out
- After switching Cacturne to a Special DNite without Superpower clearly on a special wall and wasting a Dragon Gem(IIRC).
- LO/Choice Items/Expert Belt > Gems. Yes Gems are 1.5x boost, but it's just a one time use. The only poke that uses Gems is SubSD Terrakion. The only way to kill off Gliscors and Slowbro.
- No Meteor Mash on Metagross? It is bad coverage, but it is good enough to use. Most Metas will use Meteor Mash and/or Bullet Punch.
no idea why, but I actually laughed at this:
Arost: I have had several people ragequit from him
SuperDaikenki: its a girl
★My FC: 2594-9889-0820★
2,-For the Metagross, I was thinking I can crit it to kill it and he does have bullet punch and that wouldn't do anything to eggexutor
3- Samurott v Eggexutor even with the sd boost, he would probably survive the aqua jet and I would get taken out by leaf storm/poison
4-Low kick is beter to me than superpower, and can usually 2hko blissey with it. But it seems like this one was made to take phys hits. I was thinking cacturne can take her out to make it short
5-Meta has an occa berry
Last edited by Dew Watatsumi; 3rd March 2013 at 7:18 AM.
2: I'm just going to put some base power damage.
Metagross v. Exeggutor
Thunderpunch: 75/2 = 32.5
Earthquake: 100/2 = 50
Bullet Punch: 40x1.5 = 60
Bullet Punch is a better option.
3: No Megahorn? X-Scissor? Return?
4: It it has prior damage, Superpower should do enough to kill it off. Low Kick on Cacturne or DNite?
But 70 base speed isn't THAT slow :c
But is definetly faster than Exeggutor.
If you're afraid off missing, just use X-Scissor or Return. Water+Normal should have some decent coverage.
Some people(I don't know any though, lol) run safer options. Hydro Pump < Surf. Fire Blast < Flamethrower. Stone Edge < Rock Slide. The first two mainly.
My other Samurott(s) are a mixed attacker ans their moves are the same w/ razor shell, ice beam, surf, and megahorn. Also, eggexutor isn't a pokémon I face often, so I could only make certain guesses
Last edited by Dew Watatsumi; 3rd March 2013 at 8:40 AM.
A match from earlier today... I laughed at the result. My porygon looks like it was bred from a Jirachi in this battle!
This was more or less how my opponent felt after the battle:
Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
I have claimed Volcarona!
FC: 3411 0844 2159
hey, good luck with the tournament everyone
btw does anyone now a good set for a physical and special defensive Porygon2?
I liked the Porygon2 of cosmic fury
My fc: 4871 5236 8426
Dare to battle me?
^ I'll take a look and see what I can dig up.
• Porygon2 @ Eviolite
• 252 Hp / 100 Atk / 156 SpD
- Foul Play
- Thunder Wave
Sort of a gimmick / good set if you can pull it off. Thunder Wave is to crap on the opponent, then Swagger, so Foul Play does more damage. Consider it risk - reward.
I'm feelin' electric tonight
Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight