View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 998 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 898948988994995996997998999100010011002100810481098 ... LastLast
Results 24,926 to 24,950 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Adaptable Porygon-Z View Post
    Would you suggest another Attacker like Eelektross, or what? Yeah, I will try testing some more now, just need to get more Pokémon.
    Possibly yes, but again see how your team plays without that Pokemon or another you might change, usually you can tell right away if you should have removed it... like Skarmory

Quote Originally Posted by saphirapwns View Post
    We should pool into xat and make a OU team :3 for me: 3

EDIT: made a little banner its not great but its not horrible either :
    Seems like no one commented on this yet o:
    But as you said, it's not that great, but not that bad. You should ask Eevee on how to make banners and such, lol.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    I think Snorlax wants to say hi to you (:
    YOUR EVIL. Thats what he did. He sent out Pikachu first then WithDrew and sent out Snorlax <_>

What the hell are you? How did yuo know he was gonna do that?

dont matter. I beat him. It was just hard even for Mewtwo <_>

I thought of Red's team, I know it had the 1st gen starters and Pikachu. Then tried to remember the rest, one of them was Snorlax, which most likely got Crunch, LOL.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    This mainly for newer members, but if you have a Facebook, we have a group on there where we talk about stuff and organize battles [s]
    I has that Facebook o.o Im on it everyday when Im near internet and I also Admin a Page on there kinda x:

I thought of Red's team, I know it had the 1st gen starters and Pikachu. Then tried to remember the rest, one of them was Snorlax, which most likely got Crunch, LOL.
    Yeah I know. He has the 4 1st gen starters, Snorlax and Lapras.

EDIT:EDIT: Drastic, MAYBE this Sunday again. I want a Rematch from you >->
    Last edited by Demonslayer492; 8th March 2013 at 6:37 PM.

Oh, Just a Suggestion maybe. I sit here almost everyday just looking at every Thread and stuff

This Guild needs a League. o.o I kinda think that would be cool or great for like the ones that want to be good at Competetive battling and Such.

I just thought that would be a great Idea. 8 Leaders. 4 Elites. 1 Champion (Eevee)

EDIT: And the champion cant be de-Throned. Cause its Eevee ^-^ She dont lose even when she loses

2nd EDIT: And i would kindly take the Position of the 4th Elite member when I get a good team. <_> Jk

3rd EDIT: Drastic CANT be a Leader or Elite4 He cheats. Jkjkjk. But I cant put anyone in a spot as Leader or E4 besides Drastic. I would put him as Maybe 7th or 8th leader. Maybe even 3rd Elite4
    Last edited by Demonslayer492; 8th March 2013 at 7:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonslayer492 View Post
    Oh, Just a Suggestion maybe. I sit here almost everyday just looking at every Thread and stuff

This Clan needs a League. o.o I kinda think that would be cool or great for like the ones that want to be good at Competetive battling and Such.

I just thought that would be a great Idea. 8 Leaders. 4 Elites. 1 Champion (Eevee)
    I'll be the electric leader if you guys let me.
    I can smell u

No multiple posting in a row.

We had a league. The league section activity......sucks, to be blunt. Garnet is/was planning on making one on his own that would be affiliated with our clan, don't know how that is panning out.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post

We had a league. The league section activity......sucks, to be blunt. Garnet is/was planning on making one on his own that would be affiliated with our clan, don't know how that is panning out.
    Sorry x: I dont know how to do the Multiple quotes for multiple posts.

Oh, Ok. :/ I just wanted to suggest that cause I didnt see one for this Clanon there. x:

Quote Originally Posted by Demonslayer492 View Post
    Sorry x: I dont know how to do the Multiple quotes for multiple posts.

Oh, Ok. :/ I just wanted to suggest that cause I didnt see one for this Clanon there. x:
    Hit the button on the far right next to "Reply with quote" The last post you want to quote you hit "Reply with quote"

Well our league was fun, it's just a pity that activity in that section is as low as it is.

Hit the button on the far right next to "Reply with quote" The last post you want to quote you hit "Reply with quote"

Well our league was fun, it's just a pity that activity in that section is as low as it is.
    Oh ok, I think I got it now.

Well thats a shame. After I get my Internet source back. Im gonna be all over the Leagues ^-^

I would ask eevee but ik she would just tell me to look at tutorials... and im to lazy... LOL anyways made this also:

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

I am still planning on making one.

Most likely, Eevee doesn't want to be champion since she most likely still rusty.
    What's wrong with me >.> LOL
    I'm fine being a E4 in our league. Garnet already asked me for being a GL in the league, NO STEEL FOR YA'LL!
    Steel and Water IMO are best to make Mono-teams(3 types yoi choose, 3 WC)
    No.

Most likely, Eevee doesn't want to be champion since she most likely still rusty.
    What's wrong with me >.> LOL
    I'm fine being a E4 in our league. Garnet already asked me for being a GL in the league, NO STEEL FOR YA'LL!
    Steel and Water IMO are best to make Mono-teams(3 types yoi choose, 3 WC)
    but electric only has one weakness.
    I can smell u

Ok I'm all better now, so I'll get active here finally :3 What kinda league you're making?
    Challenge the P4L League here

The Netherlands:
    ORAS Demo available at:
    - Nintendo Autumn Tour. Dates and locations found >here<
    - Using Nintendo Zone in a Game Mania store

Diancie:
    -Both stores out of codes. Way to go Nintendo ._.

I have claimed the awesome Kingdra

Quote Originally Posted by Colt45 View Post
    but electric only has one weakness.
    It's not all about Super Effective damage. Electric also only has like, 2 resists, which means that any strong neutral hit will be a nuisance (I think it's safe to say most Electric types can't take many hits). Also, most Electric types I don't think have much coverage, meaning if they do go against Ground types they are likely screwed. Water and Steel types lend themselves to different defense and support options as well as attack.
    Also Water has so many (good) options to choose from, which is a part of it's draw.

Well, I think there are only 3 viable Electric types to use.
    Jolteon, Rotom-W, and Raikou. Weaknesses to Ground and Grass. Grass isn't common, but Earthquake is. Only Rotom is known to be a Specially Defensive wall, but otherwise, all of them are special. And you can add Thunder into their movesets. All three of them are suspectable to two of the fearsome sweepers. Terrakion and Techniloom. Close Combat and Mach Punch will severely hurt them.

If you look at steel, there is Skarmory, Ferrothorn, Scizor, jirachi, Metagross, Cobalion, etc. Either attacker or Defensive.
    There is rain also. Takes out their fire weakness. Either neutral to Fire or 2x weak. Skarmory sets up Spikes and can
    phaze. Ferrothorn can just be a pain in the butt. Scizor has great Utility and a revenge Killer. Jirachi can run many sets. Metagross, is still outclassed, but can be a good Agility Sweeper. Cobalion can be a good wall.

Now to water, there is DRIZZLETOAD! Thunder and Hurricane becomes 100%. Water type moves are boosted 50%. Swift Swim(although banned) doubles speed. And also, rain caused many bans. Manaphy, Thundurus-I, Tornadus-T, DrizzleSwim, and even suspected Keldeo, just because of rain. Best water types... Tentacruel with Rain Dish, Toxic Spikes, and Rapid Spin. Jellicent is a spinblocker, one of the best walls. Vaporeon has HyrdaRest and wishpass. Keldeo is just an abuser of rain. Tornadus gets 100% Hurricane. Thundurus-T has Thunder with thay huge SpA. There is many more.

I'm not bashing that electric is bad. IMO, Flying and Grass is hard. Flying because of rocks. Grass due to the coverage it gets. Also Poison.
    No.

Flying is great. many powerful attackers and Xatu to prevent rocks. Landorus and Gyarados are examples of strong sweepers and Togekiss for paraflinching.

And Electric got another viable poke in Thunderus
    Challenge the P4L League here

The Netherlands:
    ORAS Demo available at:
    - Nintendo Autumn Tour. Dates and locations found >here<
    - Using Nintendo Zone in a Game Mania store

Diancie:
    -Both stores out of codes. Way to go Nintendo ._.

I have claimed the awesome Kingdra

How did I forgot Thundurus when I said it for rain -_-, I feel dumb, lol. ^Dont forget to mention Tornadus and Salamence as well.
    No.

I'm not going to be much today...

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

It's not all about Super Effective damage. Electric also only has like, 2 resists, which means that any strong neutral hit will be a nuisance (I think it's safe to say most Electric types can't take many hits). Also, most Electric types I don't think have much coverage, meaning if they do go against Ground types they are likely screwed. Water and Steel types lend themselves to different defense and support options as well as attack.
    Also Water has so many (good) options to choose from, which is a part of it's draw.
    Well, there's magnezone to take hits, and Elektross to (not) take Ground attacks

But yeah, overall I guess you're right, I've still got much to learn about competitive battling
    I can smell u

Quote Originally Posted by Colt45 View Post
    Well, there's magnezone to take hits, and Elektross to (not) take Ground attacks

But yeah, overall I guess you're right, I've still got much to learn about competitive battling
    Magnezone can get hit hard with its weaknesses even if its not ground,but thats my opinion.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Evire is really underappreciated. I don't know why people hate its coverage so much. I'm not saying it is the best Electric type, but it is pretty cool to use imo.

Anyway, I should be pretty free to do stuff. I gave up doing the thing I planned on tonight. I'll do it in 2 weeks when I have more free time...

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Page 998 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 898948988994995996997998999100010011002100810481098 ... LastLast