View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 76.92%
  • No

    6 23.08%
Page 998 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 898948988994995996997998999100010011002100810481098 ... LastLast
Results 24,926 to 24,950 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

  1. #24926
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adaptable Porygon-Z View Post
    Would you suggest another Attacker like Eelektross, or what? Yeah, I will try testing some more now, just need to get more Pokémon.
    Possibly yes, but again see how your team plays without that Pokemon or another you might change, usually you can tell right away if you should have removed it... like Skarmory


  2. #24927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saphirapwns View Post
    We should pool into xat and make a OU team :3 for me: 3

    EDIT: made a little banner its not great but its not horrible either :
    Seems like no one commented on this yet o:
    But as you said, it's not that great, but not that bad. You should ask Eevee on how to make banners and such, lol.
    No.

  3. #24928
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    My House. Got it memorized?
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    I think Snorlax wants to say hi to you (:
    YOUR EVIL. Thats what he did. He sent out Pikachu first then WithDrew and sent out Snorlax <_>

    What the hell are you? How did yuo know he was gonna do that?

    dont matter. I beat him. It was just hard even for Mewtwo <_>



  4. #24929

    Default

    I thought of Red's team, I know it had the 1st gen starters and Pikachu. Then tried to remember the rest, one of them was Snorlax, which most likely got Crunch, LOL.
    No.

  5. #24930
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    My House. Got it memorized?
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    This mainly for newer members, but if you have a Facebook, we have a group on there where we talk about stuff and organize battles [s]
    I has that Facebook o.o Im on it everyday when Im near internet and I also Admin a Page on there kinda x:



  6. #24931
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    My House. Got it memorized?
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    I thought of Red's team, I know it had the 1st gen starters and Pikachu. Then tried to remember the rest, one of them was Snorlax, which most likely got Crunch, LOL.
    Yeah I know. He has the 4 1st gen starters, Snorlax and Lapras.

    EDIT:EDIT: Drastic, MAYBE this Sunday again. I want a Rematch from you >->
    Last edited by Demonslayer492; 8th March 2013 at 6:37 PM.



  7. #24932
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    My House. Got it memorized?
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Oh, Just a Suggestion maybe. I sit here almost everyday just looking at every Thread and stuff

    This Guild needs a League. o.o I kinda think that would be cool or great for like the ones that want to be good at Competetive battling and Such.

    I just thought that would be a great Idea. 8 Leaders. 4 Elites. 1 Champion (Eevee)

    EDIT: And the champion cant be de-Throned. Cause its Eevee ^-^ She dont lose even when she loses

    2nd EDIT: And i would kindly take the Position of the 4th Elite member when I get a good team. <_> Jk

    3rd EDIT: Drastic CANT be a Leader or Elite4 He cheats. Jkjkjk. But I cant put anyone in a spot as Leader or E4 besides Drastic. I would put him as Maybe 7th or 8th leader. Maybe even 3rd Elite4
    Last edited by Demonslayer492; 8th March 2013 at 7:33 PM.



  8. #24933
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonslayer492 View Post
    Oh, Just a Suggestion maybe. I sit here almost everyday just looking at every Thread and stuff

    This Clan needs a League. o.o I kinda think that would be cool or great for like the ones that want to be good at Competetive battling and Such.

    I just thought that would be a great Idea. 8 Leaders. 4 Elites. 1 Champion (Eevee)
    I'll be the electric leader if you guys let me.
    I can smell u

  9. #24934
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,155

    Default

    No multiple posting in a row.

    We had a league. The league section activity......sucks, to be blunt. Garnet is/was planning on making one on his own that would be affiliated with our clan, don't know how that is panning out.



  10. #24935
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    My House. Got it memorized?
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    No multiple posting in a row.

    We had a league. The league section activity......sucks, to be blunt. Garnet is/was planning on making one on his own that would be affiliated with our clan, don't know how that is panning out.
    Sorry x: I dont know how to do the Multiple quotes for multiple posts.

    Oh, Ok. :/ I just wanted to suggest that cause I didnt see one for this Clanon there. x:



  11. #24936
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonslayer492 View Post
    Sorry x: I dont know how to do the Multiple quotes for multiple posts.

    Oh, Ok. :/ I just wanted to suggest that cause I didnt see one for this Clanon there. x:
    Hit the button on the far right next to "Reply with quote" The last post you want to quote you hit "Reply with quote"

    Well our league was fun, it's just a pity that activity in that section is as low as it is.



  12. #24937
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    My House. Got it memorized?
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Hit the button on the far right next to "Reply with quote" The last post you want to quote you hit "Reply with quote"

    Well our league was fun, it's just a pity that activity in that section is as low as it is.
    Oh ok, I think I got it now.

    Well thats a shame. After I get my Internet source back. Im gonna be all over the Leagues ^-^



  13. #24938
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    McSalty's
    Posts
    318

    Default

    I would ask eevee but ik she would just tell me to look at tutorials... and im to lazy... LOL anyways made this also:




    Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

  14. #24939
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    No multiple posting in a row.

    We had a league. The league section activity......sucks, to be blunt. Garnet is/was planning on making one on his own that would be affiliated with our clan, don't know how that is panning out.
    I am still planning on making one.


  15. #24940

    Default

    Most likely, Eevee doesn't want to be champion since she most likely still rusty.
    What's wrong with me >.> LOL
    I'm fine being a E4 in our league. Garnet already asked me for being a GL in the league, NO STEEL FOR YA'LL!
    Steel and Water IMO are best to make Mono-teams(3 types yoi choose, 3 WC)
    No.

  16. #24941
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Most likely, Eevee doesn't want to be champion since she most likely still rusty.
    What's wrong with me >.> LOL
    I'm fine being a E4 in our league. Garnet already asked me for being a GL in the league, NO STEEL FOR YA'LL!
    Steel and Water IMO are best to make Mono-teams(3 types yoi choose, 3 WC)
    but electric only has one weakness.
    I can smell u

  17. #24942
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    399

    Default

    Ok I'm all better now, so I'll get active here finally :3 What kinda league you're making?
    Challenge the P4L League here

    The Netherlands:
    ORAS Demo available at:
    - Nintendo Autumn Tour. Dates and locations found >here<
    - Using Nintendo Zone in a Game Mania store

    Diancie:
    -Both stores out of codes. Way to go Nintendo ._.

    I have claimed the awesome Kingdra

  18. #24943
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colt45 View Post
    but electric only has one weakness.
    It's not all about Super Effective damage. Electric also only has like, 2 resists, which means that any strong neutral hit will be a nuisance (I think it's safe to say most Electric types can't take many hits). Also, most Electric types I don't think have much coverage, meaning if they do go against Ground types they are likely screwed. Water and Steel types lend themselves to different defense and support options as well as attack.
    Also Water has so many (good) options to choose from, which is a part of it's draw.



  19. #24944

    Default

    Well, I think there are only 3 viable Electric types to use.
    Jolteon, Rotom-W, and Raikou. Weaknesses to Ground and Grass. Grass isn't common, but Earthquake is. Only Rotom is known to be a Specially Defensive wall, but otherwise, all of them are special. And you can add Thunder into their movesets. All three of them are suspectable to two of the fearsome sweepers. Terrakion and Techniloom. Close Combat and Mach Punch will severely hurt them.

    If you look at steel, there is Skarmory, Ferrothorn, Scizor, jirachi, Metagross, Cobalion, etc. Either attacker or Defensive.
    There is rain also. Takes out their fire weakness. Either neutral to Fire or 2x weak. Skarmory sets up Spikes and can
    phaze. Ferrothorn can just be a pain in the butt. Scizor has great Utility and a revenge Killer. Jirachi can run many sets. Metagross, is still outclassed, but can be a good Agility Sweeper. Cobalion can be a good wall.

    Now to water, there is DRIZZLETOAD! Thunder and Hurricane becomes 100%. Water type moves are boosted 50%. Swift Swim(although banned) doubles speed. And also, rain caused many bans. Manaphy, Thundurus-I, Tornadus-T, DrizzleSwim, and even suspected Keldeo, just because of rain. Best water types... Tentacruel with Rain Dish, Toxic Spikes, and Rapid Spin. Jellicent is a spinblocker, one of the best walls. Vaporeon has HyrdaRest and wishpass. Keldeo is just an abuser of rain. Tornadus gets 100% Hurricane. Thundurus-T has Thunder with thay huge SpA. There is many more.

    I'm not bashing that electric is bad. IMO, Flying and Grass is hard. Flying because of rocks. Grass due to the coverage it gets. Also Poison.
    No.

  20. #24945
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    399

    Default

    Flying is great. many powerful attackers and Xatu to prevent rocks. Landorus and Gyarados are examples of strong sweepers and Togekiss for paraflinching.

    And Electric got another viable poke in Thunderus
    Challenge the P4L League here

    The Netherlands:
    ORAS Demo available at:
    - Nintendo Autumn Tour. Dates and locations found >here<
    - Using Nintendo Zone in a Game Mania store

    Diancie:
    -Both stores out of codes. Way to go Nintendo ._.

    I have claimed the awesome Kingdra

  21. #24946

    Default

    How did I forgot Thundurus when I said it for rain -_-, I feel dumb, lol. ^Dont forget to mention Tornadus and Salamence as well.
    No.

  22. #24947
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    I'm not going to be much today...

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  23. #24948
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    It's not all about Super Effective damage. Electric also only has like, 2 resists, which means that any strong neutral hit will be a nuisance (I think it's safe to say most Electric types can't take many hits). Also, most Electric types I don't think have much coverage, meaning if they do go against Ground types they are likely screwed. Water and Steel types lend themselves to different defense and support options as well as attack.
    Also Water has so many (good) options to choose from, which is a part of it's draw.
    Well, there's magnezone to take hits, and Elektross to (not) take Ground attacks

    But yeah, overall I guess you're right, I've still got much to learn about competitive battling
    I can smell u

  24. #24949
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colt45 View Post
    Well, there's magnezone to take hits, and Elektross to (not) take Ground attacks

    But yeah, overall I guess you're right, I've still got much to learn about competitive battling
    Magnezone can get hit hard with its weaknesses even if its not ground,but thats my opinion.
    Shiny Count: 50

    Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

    Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

  25. #24950
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Evire is really underappreciated. I don't know why people hate its coverage so much. I'm not saying it is the best Electric type, but it is pretty cool to use imo.

    Anyway, I should be pretty free to do stuff. I gave up doing the thing I planned on tonight. I'll do it in 2 weeks when I have more free time...

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Page 998 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 898948988994995996997998999100010011002100810481098 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •