Page 320 of 334 FirstFirst ... 220270310316317318319320321322323324330 ... LastLast
Results 7,976 to 8,000 of 8326

Thread: Caption the signature above you

  1. #7976
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,129

    Default

    I guess we'll have to learn to share the spotlight with one another.

  2. #7977
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    394

    Default

    Hug Me! I'm Cute!

    .: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

  3. #7978
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,129

    Default

    We totally match!

  4. #7979
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lowee
    Posts
    482

    Default

    I pray that I will find the light.

    Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

  5. #7980
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of Nohr
    Posts
    6,609

    Default

    Please.... Make the perverts go away

    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended Dialga View Post
    Octoboy, angrily wielding sharp aluminium, killed Sketchie from Utah to honor Schade and Monster Guy's relationship.

  6. #7981
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Fairyland
    Posts
    5,889

    Default

    Imaginaaaation!

  7. #7982
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lowee
    Posts
    482

    Default

    How is my tail not in the bath?

    Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

  8. #7983
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Fairyland
    Posts
    5,889

    Default

    Please stop looking at me like that...

  9. #7984
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of Nohr
    Posts
    6,609

    Default

    Pinkie: "I am inside you" *Creepy stare*

    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended Dialga View Post
    Octoboy, angrily wielding sharp aluminium, killed Sketchie from Utah to honor Schade and Monster Guy's relationship.

  10. #7985
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    1,284

    Default

    I... want it thaaaat way! Tell me why, (aint nothing but a heartache). Tell me why, (aint nothing but a mistake). Tell me why I never want to hear you say: "I want it that way!"
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.


  11. #7986
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lowee
    Posts
    482

    Default

    Reshiram: Why are my arms so spindly?

    Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

  12. #7987
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    1,284

    Default

    *Sees sign* Oooh, what's an adult movie theater?

    *leaves five minutes later* I don't want to go there anymore.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.


  13. #7988
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,129

    Default

    Our world is colorless, but we're pretty cool with that.

  14. #7989
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of Nohr
    Posts
    6,609

    Default

    Lie down
    Try not to cry
    Cry a lot

    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended Dialga View Post
    Octoboy, angrily wielding sharp aluminium, killed Sketchie from Utah to honor Schade and Monster Guy's relationship.

  15. #7990
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lowee
    Posts
    482

    Default

    Go thaaaaat way!

    Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

  16. #7991
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of Nohr
    Posts
    6,609

    Default

    It's kinda chilly... isn't it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended Dialga View Post
    Octoboy, angrily wielding sharp aluminium, killed Sketchie from Utah to honor Schade and Monster Guy's relationship.

  17. #7992
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Fairyland
    Posts
    5,889

    Default

    To the left, to the left. Everything you own in a box to the left.

  18. #7993
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    1,284

    Default

    Pinkie Pie:
    I'm totally tripping on dream smoke right now...
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.


  19. #7994
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lowee
    Posts
    482

    Default

    Reshiram is sad because it realised it looks the same without clour as it normally does.

    Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

  20. #7995
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of Nohr
    Posts
    6,609

    Default

    No words, no talk, let's go Dreaming~

    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended Dialga View Post
    Octoboy, angrily wielding sharp aluminium, killed Sketchie from Utah to honor Schade and Monster Guy's relationship.

  21. #7996

    Default

    Friends give haircuts anywhere.

  22. #7997

    Default

    I feel a tingly sensation... and i like it.
    ASB TL 1, 25 TP, 4 KO
    Smogon l Twitter l YouTube (I actually upload stuffs)

  23. #7998
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lowee
    Posts
    482

    Default

    Die dammit!

    Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

  24. #7999
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Whispering Rock
    Posts
    1,386

    Default

    My destiny awaits.
    JJBA: DiU Anime Hype!
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire

  25. #8000
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lowee
    Posts
    482

    Default

    My eye!!!!

    Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

Page 320 of 334 FirstFirst ... 220270310316317318319320321322323324330 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •