Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Reunion Battles In Nimbasa! (700)

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcoat View Post
    Ahaha, Bianca was oh so confident that she was going to win, right up till Palpitoad made sure to change her mind about THAT
    Huh you mean Burgundy? Right?

@Grassmen, whoops, well then that would make sense, but yeah, it was kinda spoiled in the spoilers thread, aside from a few persons believing that there would be a round prior to the one we're seeing now and that Ash would use Tranquill for a quick battle in which it wouldn't make any sound.. Just hoping that Tranquill would get used or something..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Did Bells lose in this ep??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    She has not battled yet.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    No, she battles in the next episode. It's still the first round, but yeah, she loses.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Team Rocket, stop trying to act like you're still important.

TEAM ROCKET IS INTERESTING

Did anyone happen to make a screencap of the actual city? :/

I turned KeyHole when the episode was near the end (Ash vs Burgundy). Can anyone tell me if Team Rocket appeared in this episode?

Yes they are in nimbasa CITY

Quote Originally Posted by santijuste View Post
    Team Rocket, seems to be in the city, the group is in Raimon Town just like Luke told them.

Quote Originally Posted by santijuste View Post
    It's Nimbasa Town here. But they are near it, or Nimbassa town is some place in the city.

Anyway, good first battles. Nice to see Palpitoad beat Stoutland like that.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

My only complaint about this episode (which I'm only watching about 3 seconds of screenshots atm) is...    Spoiler:- >:D:

Ok my rant is over (welll I might edit it if I have another)

EDIT: OMG BIANCA I LOVE YOU!!! YUSH. STARE IN THAT CAMERA.

EDIT: IONsghareoghtursehgouhrgareuhgrsefjeajfI WATCHOG GUY BEAT HER BEAT HER BEAT HER XDDDDD I LOVE IRIS'S EXPRESSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

EDIT: D= 'NOTHER RANT:

IT WAS TOO SHORT!!!!! ;_;

bianca...what were you doing on the floor?
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 7th July 2011 at 1:39 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

when ash sends palpitoad everybody was like, wtf is that!!

Feathers in the anime! Awesome!

Any explanation on what "Raimon Town" is? It looks much like Nimbasa City to me (it has Ferris Wheel and all that stuff), so maybe it's the nickname for the Nimbasa suburbs? Or did Nimbasa really get degraded in the anime?

Were Watchog guy's and Lance-wannabe's names revealed?
    After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting the fandom. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.

And if I'm ever back, I'm never back for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    Feathers in the anime! Awesome!

Any explanation on what "Raimon Town" is? It looks much like Nimbasa City to me (it has Ferris Wheel and all that stuff), so maybe it's the nickname for the Nimbasa suburbs? Or did Nimbasa really get degraded in the anime?

Were Watchog guy's and Lance-wannabe's names revealed?
    Nope, they're in town.

The real city looks gorgeous with an actual Ferris Wheel.

Anyone know who Team Rocket was talking to and what they were saying?

Was anyone else hoping Zebstrika would kick Cabernet in the face? Eh she wasn't too bad in this epi, she wasn't after his blood *phew* so I have a different view on Cabernet now.

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    Anyone know who Team Rocket was talking to and what they were saying?
    According to our reliable sunyshore:

"Team rocket was talking about harnessing the kind of energy that can power such a large ferris wheel."

I love palpitoad
    .................................................. ......................

Quote Originally Posted by jscholfield View Post
    I love palpitoad
    i agree. after this ep. i see him as cute and fantabulous

this seems like a hilarious and action packed ep, that includes a slight bit of mystery with tr's next mission.

Can't wait for the rest of arc

shame bout no evolution for swadloon, but good for pikachu. he hasnt battled alot recently n he still is amazing tho, even if ash has a shed full of other pokemon. hes using his best buddy for this tornament, bro's before hoe's n all that
    Pokemon white L100 rotation team

Shiny Zoroark

AVID GTS USER
    Im willing to trade if a reasonable offer is given, but never done it before so may need a little guidence :P

Quote Originally Posted by ben_pokemon View Post
    According to our reliable sunyshore:

"Team rocket was talking about harnessing the kind of energy that can power such a large ferris wheel."
    So I take it that they've never heard of electricity then.

Blue likes the Dancing Trpinch so should you.
    If you approve of Black and White's new anime-only lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

And so it begins. Got to prepare for these up coming episodes, almost passed out from the sheer awesomeness from this episode alone.

Team Rocket starts off the episode...times like this I hate when Pokemon doesn't get sub instantly like Naruto, I have no idea what was being said but the way it was all portrayed, something is going to happen(I get the feeling the writers are going to show the Team Rocket vs Team Plasma episodes, Team Rocket since last episode started wearing their coats again, and this episode made them seem threatening, regardless, something is going to happen and I can't wait).

Ash, Iris, and Cilan are here...where's Luke, don't tell me they ditched him...how rude. Oh wait he's there, I guess carrying a video camera and a Zoura adds to a lot of pounds, he can probably lift a Groudon with one finger he's just that strong.

Bianca comes running into Ash...I guess no one every taught her how to stop running, oh well it gives us a nice running gag.

Waiting for Bianca and Luke interaction...waiting...damn opening if you're not going to change any time soon get out of the way...waiting...oh look Luke is filming himself wonder what he's saying-FINALLY!!! Bianca pops up and has an interaction with Luke and Zorua. Looks like Zorua will provide a running gag of changing into people and causing trouble, I like this. Bianca trying to catch Zorua was fun to watch.

Time to sign up, oh look it's Don George...no idea what he's saying. Well that sign up sheet looks interesting, looks like only three Pokemon are aloud in this thing(Note the three Pokeballs). I'll assume the top boxes at the top is far your first and last name. I sure hope Ash just told Pikachu he's not using it, I have no problems with it but I want to see other Pokemon for a change.

Oh look a foot...I wonder who that is. Oh it's Burgundy, and here I thought it was Ash's long lost sister, then again...you never know :P. Writers flash-backing a lot in this episode, got to make sure people remember this characters, I remember them fine though. Burgundy says some stuff that I have no idea what was said. What the...where did that Zebstrika come from, oh it's Kenyan's, I would have never guessed(Despite the fact I saw him with it in the preview). Oh more flashbacks.

Kenyan holds up his sign up sheet, and casually makes sure the camera doesn't catch anything more then his name(Well I think that's his name...looks like he misspelled his name or something, I see a smug or something, poor guy can't even spell his own name, probably because everyone calls him by the wrong name or something), if only Pikachu would move we'd see who he has signed up(And maybe his last name as well).

Oh look it's Langley(Damn Kenyan, he didn't interact with Luke or Bianca, maybe later), I'm guessing she hasn't bathed in a while or something, I mean why else would she be plugging her nose...oh she's insulting Iris, well that's not nice at less it adds to the rivalry. Zorua being Zorua, Langley isn't pleased though(I don't know why, I thought it was funny), not a Luke and Langley interaction but it's better then nothing. Langley and Iris just learned Lightening Eye, they cancel each other out. Cilan, Ash, and Kenyan look disturbed, yet Burgundy looks like she's excited to see this(Only a matter of time before she and Langley fuse together and defeat Iris and Cilan and then take over the world).

Ash notices Trip. Trip's taking pictures. Ash obviously trying to get Trip's attention, wants to be in one of Trips pictures so Trip will always remember him...Trip doesn't seem interest in Ash though. Ash makes a weird face(Just wait till the end of the league, then Trip will love you Ash, just like Gary and Paul do, not that it matters...you never call them, learn to love one person Ash).

Don George and some guy introduce the tournament. You get super wings if you win, looks like they are more for show over actual use of them, they look nice so it's not that bad. They announce the match ups. Bunch of interactions between characters.

Langley vs Joltik kid-Iris and Langley go at it again...Joltik kid looks confused or whatever. Beartic vs Joltik, Beartic tries to attack but misses since Joltik is so fast. Joltik gets on it's back and does Thunderbolt(Or some Electric attack), it's enough for Beartic to fall on it's back...wait what?! Um...Joltik is unable to battle. Poor thing lost because of it's own attack doing. I know Joltik is small but the size between these two is ridiculous...I need to see a Wailord and this Joltik side by side. Langley wins, hardly shocking.

Some guy vs Lance look-a-like-Some guy has the Patrat, I don't think Watchog guy will like this one bit. Lance's long lost brother wins, I'm not surprised, he was the more interesting looking between the two. I can't help but laugh at how he uses a Deerling, I wonder if he has a whole team of small cute Animals.

Handsome guy vs Some kid(Pretty sure they all have names but if they aren't ever going to show up again why bother)-So Handsome guy has the Tranquill...lol. Some kid has a Scolipede. Handsome guy wins, again I'm not surprised.

Burgundy vs Ash-Well gee, I wonder who'll win this. Burgundy looks like she just wants to battle Cilan or something, poor Ash. Burgundy uses Stoutland, and Ash uses Palpitoad. Bunch of stuff is said before the fight, I have no idea what, sounded like Cilan and Iris were telling Ash to use Pikachu or something, sure glad he didn't. Palpitoad looks cool. Ash wins.

Trip vs Cilan-Looks like the first round isn't finished with in the first episode. Episode ends with these two getting ready to battle. They look pleased to have the other as their opponent. I can understand why Trip feels this way, it is Cilan he's battling after all.

Kenyan vs Bianca-Oh look they interacted. *Checks it off the list*.

Luke vs Some guy with noticeable clothing-Luke is video tapping him, the other guy looks nervous.

Last match...Watchog guy vs Iris-Iris looking around to see where he is, she sees him...he winks at her...she's scarred for life and so is everyone else. Seriously, aside from wearing Watchog fur(He better run when PETA gets to him), he's winking at 10 year old girls, call the cops!!!

Loved the episode. I'm sure these Don Battle episode will be some of my favorite episodes. Too bad we have two breaks during these.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I loved this episode, and I know I'm going to love the tournament. All the interactions were excellent and and full of humor. The battles were amazing as well, especially Ash's with Burgundy. Palpitoad is pure awesomeness.

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Last match...Watchog guy vs Iris-Iris looking around to see where he is, she sees him...he winks at her...she's scarred for life and so is everyone else. Seriously, aside from wearing Watchog fur(He better run when PETA gets to him), he's winking at 10 year old girls, call the cops!!!
    I KNEW IT. I always KNEW this guy was some creeper with no life. I also knew his favorite color was purple oh yeah. I know this stuff because I can see the future (not because I stalk Watchog Guy on my free time)

Yay! I really liked this episode, even though i didnt exactly know what they were saying
    I love it when they have these battle tournaments! This one really reminds me of the sinnoh tag team tourney they had back in diamond and pearl.

-Credit goes to Extroph for this awesome siggy!

ATTACK ON TITAN AND DIGIMON FTW

So... three Pokemon per contestant, eh? And we know Ash is using Snivy and Palpitoad. I wonder who his third is. I hope it's not Pikachu.

Wait, so if there are four rounds to this thing... I wonder how that leaves the final round. Contestants can use any of their Pokemon? Contestants use all three of their registered Pokemon?

So far, the ones who are advancing to Round 2 are:
    Lance-guy
    Tranquill guy
    Langley
    Ash
    Kenyan
    Iris (poor creeper Watchoguy)
    Trip
    Luke/random kid (I assume it'll be Luke)

Interesting.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast