Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Your horrifying pokemon moments...

Hybrid View

Default Your horrifying pokemon moments...

Thought I'd make a thread for discussing horrifying moments you've had that are related to pokemon. ^^

I've had two that I can think of at the moment. One was when my Pearl save file totally deleted itself. I think I actually cried. ;-;

My most recent only happened a few minutes ago, and inspired me to make this thread. I was connecting to the WiFI club on HeartGold, then changed my mind and turned my DS off. When I turned it back on and saw the blue screen and the message that said my save file had been corrupted I nearly screamed. I shut the DS off, but luckily when I was brave enough to try again it just went back to the last place I'd saved beforehand. <3
    White FC - 2494 3965 3624
    HeartGold FC - 0260 3014 9246
    PM me if you want to battle or trade!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Legend <3 View Post
    Thought I'd make a thread for discussing horrifying moments you've had that are related to pokemon. ^^

I've had two that I can think of at the moment. One was when my Pearl save file totally deleted itself. I think I actually cried. ;-;

My most recent only happened a few minutes ago, and inspired me to make this thread. I was connecting to the WiFI club on HeartGold, then changed my mind and turned my DS off. When I turned it back on and saw the blue screen and the message that said my save file had been corrupted I nearly screamed. I shut the DS off, but luckily when I was brave enough to try again it just went back to the last place I'd saved beforehand. <3
    My story is similar to yours except that my Pearl and Plat file kept freezing.

That was pretty cool.

I once thought I lost my Mewtwo (and a few other good Pokemon) when I transfered them to the gamecube. I lost my memory card for 2 month. I found it again after cleaning my whole house from top to bottom. (I think I found it in the basement, which means taht somebody was doing a mean joke or something else)
    Send me a message if you want to play something with me (b^_^)b
    Pokémon BR: 4941-3516-656
    Pokémon Diamond: 1591-3923-4365
    Pokémon SoulSilver: 0002-6003-9306
    Pokémon White: 3009-7740-8948
        Spoiler:- Other Info:

Once i went to the bathroom and turned on my SP as i sat down on the toilet. (dont deny it everyone has done this) and when i got past the title screen of emerald my game gave me a message sayin that "a saved file could not be found" and then the only option it gave me at the selection screen was to start a new game (O_O). Then i thought to myself, "It was a good run". So i turn off my SP. In sheer terror i rip out my game card, blow my lungs out into it, insert it into my Gameboy and turn it on. It worked like a charm. I swear GBA games are forever.

Once I tried to place my Lumioneon into the GTS. After it had finished saving I turned off my DS, then later that night I went back on. To my horror, I realised that I had actually put my legit Jirachi in there, and somebody had taken it for a Gyarados.. ;^;

My SS was corrupted. AND THE SAVE FILE WAS DELETED.
    I lost my Plat and SS.
    I almost screamed when I saw the blue screen after changing my mind about wanting to send my pokes to Pokemon Ranch on my wii.

Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

Quote Originally Posted by x_vandslaux_x View Post
    My SS was corrupted. AND THE SAVE FILE WAS DELETED.
    I lost my Plat and SS.
    I almost screamed when I saw the blue screen after changing my mind about wanting to send my pokes to Pokemon Ranch on my wii.
    I have never had my save file deleted, unless I wanted it to be deleted.. Am I one of the lucky few? O:

Quote Originally Posted by .: Uranus :. View Post
    I have never had my save file deleted, unless I wanted it to be deleted.. Am I one of the lucky few? O:
    Me too. The only time my save files have been deleted is when I did it on purpose.

That never happened to me too XD
    Well my MPD was but I was scared and didnt play it for weeks but then my sis played it and the file was somehow..saved O.o like nothing happened, nya~

We are ones of the lucky few. My games gets deleted because I wanted it to be deleted and nothing more. Last year or 2 years ago I received a DS game where I could transfer pokemon games from the computer on it. The HGSS work, except that I can`t save so I always have to start over again, which I stopped doing. But my DPP games work, but they are in french. I`m french but I prefer when the pokemon are in english they`re name are so ugly in french. However I get almost all of the cheats on DP but not Platinum. But I have 999 Master Balls with it and all the other healing, berries and items in 999. All right!

I dn't know about the lucky few, but you certain ly are lucky compared to us unfortunate people who do. Or are we just unlucky? Either way, it's a horrible experience loosing your save file

Another time was when I lost my SoulSilver game card, whoch had on it my legitimate Jirachi, Arceus, Darkrai, Shaymin, and the special Shiny Moltres I caught (also legitimate). I searched for about a week, turning my whole house upside down, until I finally found it.

Below is my party. If you are wondering how it works, please mail me.

~~~~~

Quote of the Week:

"A flipped coin doesn't always land head or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..." - Grimsley

This is all seriously scaring me. Has anyone's save file ever been corrupted for seemingly no reason at all? Has it always just been because you turned off the power at an inappropriate moment? I really, really hope so. I couldn't bear to lose my progress on White. So many Pokemon of value...

Anyway, I was given quite a scare the other day on the Battle Subway when I nearly lost to Emmet. That's a really bad thing to do, since you're so far in and only need to win one more time to earn 10 BP (I was in the regular line). He KO-ed my Togekiss and my Crobat with ease, and soon it was just His Garbodor and Klinklang against my Dusclops. But because my Dusclops is such an awesome amazing trooper, I won the battle and got my BP.

3DS FC: 1719-3694-1541

Shinies (Not counting trades)

Quote Originally Posted by Sabertooth1000000000 View Post
    This is all seriously scaring me. Has anyone's save file ever been corrupted for seemingly no reason at all? Has it always just been because you turned off the power at an inappropriate moment? I really, really hope so. I couldn't bear to lose my progress on White. So many Pokemon of value...

Anyway, I was given quite a scare the other day on the Battle Subway when I nearly lost to Emmet. That's a really bad thing to do, since you're so far in and only need to win one more time to earn 10 BP (I was in the regular line). He KO-ed my Togekiss and my Crobat with ease, and soon it was just His Garbodor and Klinklang against my Dusclops. But because my Dusclops is such an awesome amazing trooper, I won the battle and got my BP.
    I was playing HeartGold and i was about to catch Suicune and by game froze i was horrified because i forgot to save but in the end i caught it...and the same thing happend when i was aboput to catch Ho-Ho i think it has something to do with the legendaries??
    WOO POKEMON

Does accidentally releasing pokemon count?

Quote Originally Posted by Weez1990 View Post
    Before I die, I would like to live

Quote Originally Posted by MisakaMikoto View Post
    Does accidentally releasing pokemon count?
    If it does then I released a shiny Tentacool once.

I have claimed the beast that is Shieldon.
    Credits to Geekachu for my amazing licky.
        Spoiler:- The rest of my sig:

Quote Originally Posted by Nebbio View Post
    If it does then I released a shiny Tentacool once.
    You saved afterwards? Or you must not have been aware.
    3DS Updated FC: 4640-0105-8945
    On Kid Icarus: Uprising I am *AuraSp*

I thought i lost my heartgold once and i was panicking because some of my favorite pokes were on it but i ended up finding it

When I found out that I had started a new game in Gold. Not too bad, but considering I had a Lv.100 Venusaur in it that I'd had for years, it was horrible. Also finding out I had lost a Shiny Growlithe when it first deleted itself, and a Shiny Nidoqueen, a Shiny Nidoran♀, a Shiny Arbok that a friend gave me, a Lv.100 Lugia, and a Lv.100 Articuno when it did it again. Also realizing I saved over my Lv.100 Rayquaza and Shiny Linoone in Sapphire. Not much after that.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

my most horrfying experience was in my red version. after defeating the elite four for the 16 time I think, my game data erased itself. I lost everyone on my team Charizard, Mewtwo (Ultraball), Auticuno (Masterball)... at least I cloned them on Silver.

for a long while after then, every time I defeated the elite four my game date kept erasing itself. I think that lasted for like a couple a years.

---

also when I was in lavendertown I talked to the girl that said something about a ghost arm on my shoulder. then my sister placed her hand on my shoulder.
    "ORE FUTABI SANJOU!!!!!"

I am both a fan of Digimon and Pokemon, deal with it...fans needs to get along

Digimon club

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=315087

join

Quote Originally Posted by Allio View Post
    also when I was in lavendertown I talked to the girl that said something about a ghost arm on my shoulder. then my sister placed her hand on my shoulder.
    DID YOU GET SCARED? LOLOLOLOL

No seriously?

Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

Quote Originally Posted by Wardek View Post
    DID YOU GET SCARED? LOLOLOLOL

No seriously?
    I don't remember I think I jumped
    "ORE FUTABI SANJOU!!!!!"

I am both a fan of Digimon and Pokemon, deal with it...fans needs to get along

Digimon club

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=315087

join

I lost my White game, that contained all my 30 EV trained Pokémon. That was horrifying.
    Cottonee is mine :3
    Claims; Shirley (Code Geass) and Dahlia Hawthorne (Ace Attorney)-

Default I have stupid friends....

Once some of my friends came over, and they told me they could clone my Rayquaza. They told me it was legit, and wasn't a glitch or anything. I was a bit naive at the time so I believed. So they went to the the bathroom and locked the door behind them with my gameboy. When they came out they told me that they screwed up and lost my precious rayquaza! So I restarted my game, with a new starter. Took me a while to get to where I was.

I once accidentally let go of a shiny Roserade,I pound my head on the wall to this day over it...just kidding about the head pounding but I do miss that shiny Roserade.

I am the leader of the pok'emon clan known as the fullbringer's. If you're interested in joining my clan or warring with us please pm me and I will reply as soon as possible.

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast