Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Your horrifying pokemon moments...

Default Your horrifying pokemon moments...

Thought I'd make a thread for discussing horrifying moments you've had that are related to pokemon. ^^

I've had two that I can think of at the moment. One was when my Pearl save file totally deleted itself. I think I actually cried. ;-;

My most recent only happened a few minutes ago, and inspired me to make this thread. I was connecting to the WiFI club on HeartGold, then changed my mind and turned my DS off. When I turned it back on and saw the blue screen and the message that said my save file had been corrupted I nearly screamed. I shut the DS off, but luckily when I was brave enough to try again it just went back to the last place I'd saved beforehand. <3
    White FC - 2494 3965 3624
    HeartGold FC - 0260 3014 9246
    PM me if you want to battle or trade!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Legend <3 View Post
    Thought I'd make a thread for discussing horrifying moments you've had that are related to pokemon. ^^

I've had two that I can think of at the moment. One was when my Pearl save file totally deleted itself. I think I actually cried. ;-;

My most recent only happened a few minutes ago, and inspired me to make this thread. I was connecting to the WiFI club on HeartGold, then changed my mind and turned my DS off. When I turned it back on and saw the blue screen and the message that said my save file had been corrupted I nearly screamed. I shut the DS off, but luckily when I was brave enough to try again it just went back to the last place I'd saved beforehand. <3
    My story is similar to yours except that my Pearl and Plat file kept freezing.

That was pretty cool.

I once thought I lost my Mewtwo (and a few other good Pokemon) when I transfered them to the gamecube. I lost my memory card for 2 month. I found it again after cleaning my whole house from top to bottom. (I think I found it in the basement, which means taht somebody was doing a mean joke or something else)
    Send me a message if you want to play something with me (b^_^)b
    Pokémon BR: 4941-3516-656
    Pokémon Diamond: 1591-3923-4365
    Pokémon SoulSilver: 0002-6003-9306
    Pokémon White: 3009-7740-8948
        Spoiler:- Other Info:

Once I tried to place my Lumioneon into the GTS. After it had finished saving I turned off my DS, then later that night I went back on. To my horror, I realised that I had actually put my legit Jirachi in there, and somebody had taken it for a Gyarados.. ;^;

My SS was corrupted. AND THE SAVE FILE WAS DELETED.
    I lost my Plat and SS.
    I almost screamed when I saw the blue screen after changing my mind about wanting to send my pokes to Pokemon Ranch on my wii.

Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

Quote Originally Posted by x_vandslaux_x View Post
    My SS was corrupted. AND THE SAVE FILE WAS DELETED.
    I lost my Plat and SS.
    I almost screamed when I saw the blue screen after changing my mind about wanting to send my pokes to Pokemon Ranch on my wii.
    I have never had my save file deleted, unless I wanted it to be deleted.. Am I one of the lucky few? O:

This is all seriously scaring me. Has anyone's save file ever been corrupted for seemingly no reason at all? Has it always just been because you turned off the power at an inappropriate moment? I really, really hope so. I couldn't bear to lose my progress on White. So many Pokemon of value...

Anyway, I was given quite a scare the other day on the Battle Subway when I nearly lost to Emmet. That's a really bad thing to do, since you're so far in and only need to win one more time to earn 10 BP (I was in the regular line). He KO-ed my Togekiss and my Crobat with ease, and soon it was just His Garbodor and Klinklang against my Dusclops. But because my Dusclops is such an awesome amazing trooper, I won the battle and got my BP.

3DS FC: 1719-3694-1541

Shinies (Not counting trades)

Does accidentally releasing pokemon count?

Quote Originally Posted by Weez1990 View Post
    Before I die, I would like to live

Probably when my 3rd emerald game (the other 2 had broken) deleted itself for the 2nd time . I just sighed...

When I used an AR on my Pearl version. I was in Stark mountain with Buck, and I used the walk through walls cheat to ditch him. While I was ditching him, I found a shiny Graveler. I then flew to Hearthome City.

When I got there, I used the Teach any Pokemon any TM cheat on my Electivire. I taught it explosion. When I went in the tall grass to test out the move, Buck was battling beside me. Then the game froze, and all the data, including my shiny Graveler, got deleted.

I later started a new Pearl game (without the AR) and I found a shiny Graveler in almost the same exact place.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Oh hell.

I had a Latios, see? I was DANG PROUD of that Latios. I had gotten it to Level 50 for use in the Battle Tower in Ruby, and, well...still wasn't very good at batting, but he was my only Poke who ever stood a chance. :/

And then one day I was trying to catch Rayquaza. I had saved in front of him, and was having a rough time. Well, after having quit for a few hours, I went and started up my game to see NO RAYQUAZA AND A LEVEL 51 LATIOS. W.T.F. My sister had killed Rayquaza with Latios, forever dooming me to never get Rayquaza and also losing my Battle Tower ace. I. Was. Livid.

...I considered restarting, but it just wasn't worth it.

It's so hilarious to look back on it now. That Latios was BRAVE (Lol worst. nature. ever.), had a terrible moveset, never would have got a decent winning streak, and then Emerald came out with level-adjusted frontier battles that I splurged on to my heart's content.

~Chibi~

Ever wondered what would happen if humans had the power to overthrow the Legendaries? To either use them for their own ends, or eliminate them altogether? One thing is for certain...the balance between human and Legendary is unstable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    8/30/12: CHAPTER 7: “Into the Fire” POSTED!!!
    Chapter 8 progress: 9/12 pages

I tried to clone on Emerald.

I failed balls at it. Deleted my whole file. Good thing I didn't have much to worry about on there.

Why do people keep corrupting their save files? This is starting to scare me alittle... because to be honest I don't want any of my games to become corrupt lol.
    oopsie

On diamond, killed uxie and was about to restart, but my stupid bro came in the room and saved when I left

selling (by accident) my griseous orb ,i LOVE giratina andd nearly cried when i couldn't find the griseous orb in the game ,so i assumed i had just sold it by accident .

i also have released pokemon by accident (good ones) or done like a hours work of breeding then accidently turning the game of or running out of battery

For those of you worried about corrupted data.

If you play the game properly without trying to clone or turn the DS off at, well sorry, but quite stupid times. Then you have nothing to worry about. I’ve never seen a blue screen but i also don't try to manipulate the games processing. Sure there are people who will say cloning is easy; however you always are taking that risk then.

For those who had data loss due to using AR... Sorry but you get no sympathy. If you use that device i won't judge you for that, but you need to accept the risk. When you use the AR is it corrupting your data to serve your purpose, but if you push the code too far or at the wrong moment you risk the entire file.

My heart goes out to those whose brother/sisters decided they could just pick up their game and mess with it. back in the days of silver one of my siblings was curious about the game so they started a new game over my save file and enjoyed themselves so they saved. Luckily i had only recently restated myself i had maybe two badges. Not horrifying but annoying.

Black FC: 0905 8203 0859

Went and challenged Emment. And won. When I won, I cussed, because I needed some bad luck to hatch m,y ahiny Bllsprout.

Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

i LOST MAH BLUE VERSION!
    as you battle, it doesnt matter what the attack is. or any stat. it matter on the friendship with your pokemon.

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by MisakaMikoto View Post
    Does accidentally releasing pokemon count?
    If it does then I released a shiny Tentacool once.

I have claimed the beast that is Shieldon.
    Credits to Geekachu for my amazing licky.
        Spoiler:- The rest of my sig:

Just recently, I caught a Ditto on Black with 28/31/29 defenses. I've been using it to build a stall team. While starting to breed a ferrothorn (I had bred 3 other pokemon previously), I gave Ditto a Power Belt and dropped him and ferrothorn off. I filled up 2 boxes with 60 eggs (my standard breeding procedure). EVERY SINGLE one of those ferroseed had a def IV of 1-10. I was worried that there was something wrong with my game/ditto/Power Belt, and I knew that I'd have to hatch all those eggs.

This happened with 4 other boxes full of eggs, all were ferroseeds.

The problem has worked itself out somehow. I'm still not sure what happened. Even without the belt the odds of getting at least decent defense is still better than 1/200 :'(
    Pearl Name: Scar, 0346-6864-7749
    SoulSilver Name: Alvaro, 3182-0859-8953
    Black Name: Alvaro, 1893-0656-1029

Using a Masterball on a Snorlax. I thought "Well, I probably won't need to use this masterball ever in my life so lets just waste it! " ...I wish I still had it...
    Someone should trade me a Banette/Shuppet for Pokemon X. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebbio View Post
    If it does then I released a shiny Tentacool once.
    You saved afterwards? Or you must not have been aware.
    3DS Updated FC: 4640-0105-8945
    On Kid Icarus: Uprising I am *AuraSp*

I had caught my one-and only shiny (that I caught myself XD) and had decided to transfer it to my Platinum. I had everything on that game, all my legends too. Then one day I come home and the pieces of the case are all over the floor. I find the game on the couch, it had BITEMARKS in it. I tried to put it in my DS but obviously it didnt't work. I was pretty mad. I forgave my dog though- he didn't know any better...

When i saw that there was a pokemon which eventually became Stunfisk

banner by me and top user bar by sharp :}

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast