Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Your horrifying pokemon moments...

Quote Originally Posted by Validus View Post
    My heart goes out to those whose brother/sisters decided they could just pick up their game and mess with it. back in the days of silver one of my siblings was curious about the game so they started a new game over my save file and enjoyed themselves so they saved. Luckily i had only recently restated myself i had maybe two badges. Not horrifying but annoying.
    That happened to me, but I had a Celebi I got in a trade. And a Mew and Suicune PokéDex entry. I screamed at my brother for it, the little idiot. I still won't let him live it down despite him having HeartGold now to do what he wants.

Also, with the Mew and Suicune, I had gotten the hang of the cloning glitch on Silver. So I decided to try it with Mew and Suicune. Lost them both.

And both were from a trade.

I got scared of telling my friend about it... I don't think I ever told her.

Other than that... um... I suppose that's it. Unless Pokémon Mystery Dungeon counts where I stupidly turn the game off in a dungeon only to realize "Durr, this is a dungeon where it saves automatically, and if you turn it off, you lose everything on you".

Yeah... which is why I'm scared to go into dungeons that bump you down to level one. Seriously, Nintendo?
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I encountered a shiny quagsire on my pokemon Crystal, and my brother shut off my game T^T

Come Join
    You'll have lots of fun

a few months ago i lost ALL my ds games except my white, whitch has not left my dsi since then. i no longer have my sonic colors, mystery dungen explorers of time, diamond, soulsilver, and spore for ds. i hope i find them. they are all in a reshiram game case together. not in my room. not in my sisters room. not in my parents room. not in the living room. not in the kitchen. not in the computer room. where else can i look?

I lost my White game, that contained all my 30 EV trained Pokémon. That was horrifying.
    Cottonee is mine :3
    Claims; Shirley (Code Geass) and Dahlia Hawthorne (Ace Attorney)-

@pinkchomby, try your friend's house.

New Bible Verse of the Week: Zephaniah 2:3
    Seek the Lord, all you humble of the earth who have carried out His ordinances; seek righteousness, seek humility. Perhaps you will be hidden in the day of the Lord’s anger.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Darkness View Post
    I encountered a shiny quagsire on my pokemon Crystal, and my brother shut off my game T^T
    Sucks to be honest.

OK so this isn't horrifying but, I killed a Shiny Tangela 2 days ago thinking its just a normal one in Black / white games >.>;

Noticed it after checking my Pokedex ... category saying "Shiny"
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 4425-1490-2598
    Nickname:Nasser

Safari Type: Psychic
    Safari Pokemons: Abra, Sigilyph, and Gothorita

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Saving over my Celebi on Silver without thinking. It hit me like a brick wall once I realised.

Another horrible moment:

Okay, so I'm trading back the Arceus I loaned from my Black to my White, then just as I am getting ready, my DSiXL's battery (Black) runs out. Then White gives the usual lost wifi connection message and returns me to the Union room. However, when I restarted Black, I see that blue screen of horror. I nearly scream, then sigh as I am back in the game... Except that I lost a few dex entries, since it returned me to the save point before I saved at the Pokémon Centre.

My brother deleted my pokemon mystery dungeon red rescue team data, on purpose, to spite me. I got unbelievably far in that game and the worst bit is, it still shows all the achievements saved showing all the stuff I'd done.

R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

My white glitched, now my zekrom is gone D: i have no idea where, oh, and when i k'od the first shiny ive ever encountered; a axew
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/sdfti1.png[/IMG]
    banners made by the amazing quilt and by Mew_.

In platinum, I wanted a Yanma, so I went into the Safari Zone to catch one. I found a shiny Yanma. Not just any shiny, the shiny version of the exact Pokemon I was looking for. And of course, it fled...
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

My legit Darkrai and Manaphy got new gamed over
    [IMG]http://i28.*******.com/2hgad5k.jpg[/IMG]

When I deleted my save file on Emerald, My eyes got all misty... SUCH A HORRIFYING MOMENT!
    And every time my LG freezes, it shows me the blue screen of horror!
    And when the error screen pops up when I'm in the wi-fi room. D:

When lost against my brother team. Well he's team is really sucks..
    And when killed my first shiny ever, it was Numel on Emerald..
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

When I dropped my DS with my Pokémon Cartridge in and the cartridge flew out.

I was horrified to know what kinds of things would have happened to my save file because of it. (The DS was powered on at the time.)
    [IMG]http://oi54.*******.com/21azlw9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://oi51.*******.com/29e42mr.jpg[/IMG]

I have a YouTube account where I post Pokémon Mystery Dungeon videos. Check it out!
    PMDFanatic

If you ever need rescuing, message me! :3 I'll be happy to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by PMDFanatic View Post
    When I dropped my DS with my Pokémon Cartridge in and the cartridge flew out.

I was horrified to know what kinds of things would have happened to my save file because of it. (The DS was powered on at the time.)
    A similar thing happened to me, although the game was not powered on at the time. My heart still skipped a beat when the cart fell out of the DS. God, I'm clumsy.

Look at that face, you look like my next mistake

When I transferred all my valuable pokemon from my HeartGold to my Platinum, I had just finished (or so I thought) and I restarted the game, only to remember my lv 100 Arceus on my Pokewalker. I almost threw the pokewalker against the wall.

When I lost my Gameboy that had my LeafGreen game in it.

I found it 3 days later on the top of my shelf.

I lost my DS with SS/HG, B/W and DPPt.. Still to be found..
    What I'm Currently Working On:

Destiny of the Aura. An Advanceshipping FanFic!

Creds to BrutakaBlaziken for the outstanding banner! // Proud Advanceshipper and looking like a Armourshipper!

I had just caught a Chimecho in Ruby (remember how rare those were?) and, fascinated by my game, my grandfather decided to start a new one and save it.
    99.9% of everyone at SPPF have a sig. If you're part of the .1% that doesn't, put this in your- Ah, shoot!
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    Yes, because a game suitable for children will feature a character with two girlfriends whom he keeps locked up in his castle.
    I have claimed MMMBop - not that anyone else wanted to...

Game wise: Probably when I realised that B/W was region locked.
    Media wise: The lavender town rumors, I couldn't sleep at night after reading them.
    Hoenn was the best region copy and paste this if you agree (started by BATTLEFRONTIERASH)

Last night I spend the whole evening levelling Delibird and Ampharos from around 60 up to 80 on Gold. It crashed. No matter, I just cheated for rare candies and put them back up to 80.
    LG/FR: Starmie, Rhydon, Moltres, Victreebel, Jolteon, Scizor
    G/S/C: Delibird, Ampharos, Celebi, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Heracross

i was in the heartgold safari zone looking for a larvitar.... the first larvitar i encountered was SHINYand it fled, now i kind of expected that so i didnt have high hopes, but the thing is the next larvitar i found i had cought with the first pokeball and nothing else
    black friend code:1420 6356 6877
    if you like hydreigon put this in your signature

My old Yellow version, which I have been playing on and off since the 90's, was "new gamed" recently, but I kept my composure and restarted it, and the save file popped up. Needless to say I was relieved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracoste View Post
    You were talking about safe cooking. Guess what happens when you don't cook safe.
    (It starts with "D" and ends with "amn, my kitchen is on fire")

I have a few, actually... my worst was losing my first shiny, swellow, when i dropped my DS before saving in the excitment... I miss that thing...

Thanks to Tyranitarquake for the banner!

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast