Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Your horrifying pokemon moments...

I have none really, but my cousin once loaned his Diamond to a "friend". His "friend" released all his Pokemon.
    Kick butt - eat sandwich. :3

*I have claimed Muk! All stench belongs to me!*

Emerald:
    HG:
    White:

I have finally encountered and caught a shiny Pokémon after 12 years of playing! I caught a shiny Chinchou while Underwater Sootopolis City on the 3rd of June, 2011.

Well, um... my Diamond randomly froze when I was training my 'mons in Valor Lakefront. Then I realized, that I had accidentally ejected the cartridge. x'D
    A loyal servant of Albert Wesker, and the master of sandviches.
    No, not Jill sandviches. Sorry.

My scroll in Dragon Cave. Go and click my babies, will ya?

I have officially claimed Yanma.
    GYHAHAHAHAHAHA! Bryan Fury is MINE!

I thought i lost my heartgold once and i was panicking because some of my favorite pokes were on it but i ended up finding it

in platinum i got a bad egg trying to get victini and crashed the whole game
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

When I very nearly released my Meganium by accident.

my mam threw out my blue/yellow/gold and sapphire cartridges .
    my blue cartridge had a legit mew that i won through a game magazine .
    yellow had my lvl 100 surfing pikachu
    and my binder with all complete original base set and fossil shinys .
    plus afew other rare holos . that are worth alot today .

still to this day it makes me sick inside

capturing a random encounter shiny tabunne/audino on my jap black for the game to freeze on me and lose my saved data .

finaly competeing the whole of the pokedex trophy thin in pokemon stadium, for winning with all 150 pokemon . for my brother to go and trade my game cart the next day for a
    wwf game

had some sucky luck with pokemon games . i have a pearl cart somewhere with all 493 pokes on, all legit . i just need to find it to tranfer all to white . hopefully that isnt lost but just misplaced .
    my current soulsilver team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I recently lost my SoulSilver... and I desperately looked for it to no avail... oh man, my nostalgia is gone...

but then I found it under my bed a few days afterward when I wasn't looking for it
    Playing Pokemon since the R/B days...

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Legend <3 View Post
    Thought I'd make a thread for discussing horrifying moments you've had that are related to pokemon.

What? The two words in bold contradict eachother...

I one time thought that I lost my lvl 100 Plusle that I had since sapphire. I traded it over to White and the boxes ran out of space before giving me new ones and I couldn't find my beloved Plusle. I sighed and I was like, well crying over it won't help anything. Then a few days later I was looking through some of my lower numbered boxes and I found my Plusle that was put in a vacant spot when the game couldn't find another empty box, I was like YES!!
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    I one time thought that I lost my lvl 100 Plusle that I had since sapphire. I traded it over to White and the boxes ran out of space before giving me new ones and I couldn't find my beloved Plusle. I sighed and I was like, well crying over it won't help anything. Then a few days later I was looking through some of my lower numbered boxes and I found my Plusle that was put in a vacant spot when the game couldn't find another empty box, I was like YES!!
    Hehe, a similar situation happened to my and my Weavile. Its my most cherished Pokémon from Platinum.

Some jerk stole my Diamond. I never found it. Months later, my friend Tony gave me his Soul Silver to train his Pokémon for him. I checked his team and all the Pokémon had the nicknames of the ones on my Diamond. I checked their OT and ID. IT SHOWED MY NAME AND ID. I went up to him the next week and told him to give me back my Diamond. He said that he didn't have it and the Pokémon he got were from the GTS.

This means.....
    The jerk that stole my game traded away my legendary Pokémon and possibly erased my file.

And I still don't have that game....

I was playing my blue game and when I went into the forest it froze and creppy music started playing. I couldn't move and random people were walking threw the woods.... It was creepy... Also recently, I was trading a Shiny Rampardos and I lost connection right during the trade. I went to trade it again later, I got the Electivire I wanted, and when I went to my pc, I had the Electivire AND a regular Rampardos was in there with the same moveset and stats as the one I had traded. I got 2 for 1!^FT^

Credit to FrostStorm for the banner; YOU ARE MAJESTIC FROSTSTORM

3DS FC: 4940 6396 1803

"Because I am the man... who made a typo in his own name while registering..."

Quote Originally Posted by PikaPika677 View Post
    Some jerk stole my Diamond. I never found it. Months later, my friend Tony gave me his Soul Silver to train his Pokémon for him. I checked his team and all the Pokémon had the nicknames of the ones on my Diamond. I checked their OT and ID. IT SHOWED MY NAME AND ID. I went up to him the next week and told him to give me back my Diamond. He said that he didn't have it and the Pokémon he got were from the GTS.

This means.....
    The jerk that stole my game traded away my legendary Pokémon and possibly erased my file.

Man that sucks. Some kid tried to steal my sapphire from me once, but I fought him off. You don't want to make a girl angry or i will put a hurtin on u! jk but yeah lol

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

I was so scared when my swampert had pokerus(i didnt knew it back then) i was about to cry that my beloved swampert had a virus so i just turned it off.
    And now,i know about pokerus and remembered in my sapphire that my swampert had pokerus and when i knew about it, i was like, ....
    And i really dont know what happened to my favorite sapphire team i was hard core training them on E4 and i had 999,999 money and all of my pokemon were 80-100 .All i rememer was that i had a bannete on my team.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkEspeon14 View Post
    I was so scared when my swampert had pokerus(i didnt knew it back then) i was about to cry that my beloved swampert had a virus so i just turned it off.
    And now,i know about pokerus and remembered in my sapphire that my swampert had pokerus and when i knew about it, i was like, ....
    And i really dont know what happened to my favorite sapphire team i was hard core training them on E4 and i had 999,999 money and all of my pokemon were 80-100 .All i rememer was that i had a bannete on my team.
    I had a similar freakout when I got a vaporeon from GTS and it had pokerus. I freaked out b/c the first thing I thought of was the missingno. virus thing that corrupted ur game forever then I looked it up here and it told that is was a good thing and I took a sigh of relief and played my game lol

I was on my 100th-something battle at the Battle Castle, and I was about to beat an Ace Trainer's last pokemon - a Latios - when my sister accidentally kicked my DS and my game FROZE. I did all that battling for nothing . . . . my 100-something streak . . . LOST.

Concealment | "Hiding One's Eyes
    Trade Page // DarkFlameShipping // Deeper Deeper
    Claimed Kyogre Since July 20th, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by PikaPika677 View Post

This means.....

Should've traded back your pokemon lol.
    Or kept his game for ransom.
    oopsie

I was busy surfing around in Crystal, trying to get somewhere (or find a specific Pokemon), and for a while, I couldn't find it, so I just kept hitting "Run" repeatedly. I kept doing this until, without thinking, I ran from a shiny Chinchou. Only after I pressed run and thought about how that Chinchou sparkled did I realize what I had done.

I beat Cynthia for the first time in Platinum. My game proceeds to freeze. ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Legend <3 View Post

My most recent only happened a few minutes ago, and inspired me to make this thread. I was connecting to the WiFI club on HeartGold, then changed my mind and turned my DS off. When I turned it back on and saw the blue screen and the message that said my save file had been corrupted I nearly screamed. I shut the DS off, but luckily when I was brave enough to try again it just went back to the last place I'd saved beforehand. <3
    This has happened to me quite a few times with various games, but, thankfully, in my experience it has always returned to the last save point.

I also once lost my colloseum save game (just after I completed it) because my memory card went funny.
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

I have never had anything horrible happen to me, except the fact that my only shiny is a Rattata (besides Red Gyarados and Events).

^Credit to RulerOfUnova

I was about to capture a shiny mewtwo and the game froze...
    I stared at the screen for about 10 minutes before realizing it had crashed...
    I went completely berserk hehe...

[IMG]http://i44.*******.com/2a8i3pl.png[/IMG]
    Credit to mew for the banner!

I lost my pokemon pearl . I had all these good pokemon and a shiny Torterra .

i traded my shiny darkrai in plat for a magikarp lvl 8 over gts .-.

I lost my Diamond. It had my good Pokemon from R/S, a shiny Geodude, and the event Darkrai. To this day I still believe it's misplaced and not lost...
    Every time a Yamask egg hatches, someone dies.

My shinies:
        Spoiler:- Shinies and hunts:

Credit goes to Nakashima for the userbar.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast