Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Your horrifying pokemon moments...

Oh yeah, I lost my beloved pokemon emerald too.... :'(
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

SR'ing for shiny Ho-Oh, just when I left the room, my brother killied it and saved.I was MAD!

Code(Black): 4255-4032-4460
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    Credits to draya the dark master for the banner
    Clan Record: 0-1-0
    And that is all I have to say.

I once was training a rare Pokemon and I released them by accident, I was about to turn it off when I had to get up to do a chore. When I got back by little 2 year old brother was messing with it and had gone into the trade room automatically saving it

I lost my Emerald game, which had my Uber Blaziken, a shiny Poochyena, and a shiny Swablu :'( At first, I misplaced it, then found it inside our living room couch two years later. Then I lost it again, but now I can't ever try to find it since we moved two years ago. I miss that Emerald...
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

LIVE IN YUR WRLD. PLY IN URS.

I have several...

I lost my Diamond Game with my AR shinies which I loved to bits nevertheless. The upside is that I found it in my car. The downside is that it doesn't connect to any other game no matter what.

I also lost my Platinum. I freaked out because my precious Dragonite and Latias and the whole of my eeveelution collection. I found it in my other car a few months later. Guess cars love me =P

This is the worst one by far. I was part of an RPG in another forum. There was this villain character, who was threatening my own character. Now my character was based on my precious Umbreon, Harry, therefore the character's name being Harry and his history being based loosely on how I obtained my Umbreon (an orphan wandering around the GTS XD). One day I noticed that Harry had the 'frightened' condition, which I just shrugged off. But then as the RPG progressed, and my character was being threatened even more, his status was 'petrified' and whenever I talked to him, he replied every time with something like "Harry is afraid..." etc. Then came a point in my RPG where the villain shot my character in the head, killing him. Now, I noticed that Harry was fainted, although I didn't battle with him recently. I went to the Pokemon Centre, and the Nurse told me that my Umbreon had passed away... And that there was a bullet in the head...

I nearly screamed. I just kinda forced a member out of an RPG in Serebii because I didn't want the same thing to happen to my Espeon, Scarlet.

When Gold and Silver were still new, fellow classmates were trying the cloning glitch. A friend of mine asked me to borrow my Gold game as a demonstration, which I hesitantly said yes.

When I saw what he did (saving and then turning the system off when it said not to), I panicked, but he said everything is fine and he knew what he was doing. But when the game was turned back on and went to check my party and the box... my level 100 Ho-Oh was gone.

I proceeded to strangle him.

I ran into a light green, shiny Onix in victory road in SoulSilver.
    And I had just used my last pokeball on an Ursaring moments before. :O

When I decided to restart my Leaf Green and deleted my beloved Poliwag, Rocko. He wasn't that low a level. Maybe, like, three more than after his evolution. And I caught him in the Safari Zone. I still can't get over it. Not to mention his nature was Timid! I'm pretty sure that's a good nature for Poliwag!

Another would be...being so reckless and letting my Magikarp, Mary, die from a Bellsprout's Vine Whip while grinding in my Leaf Green nuzlocke, because I wasn't paying attention. My Cranidos Kai for the same reason, except with a Bibarel. Gawd, I'm so careless.

...in PKMN Black, just recently... using my AR to get a wild Archeops so I could breed it with my other Archeops from the fossil...then EV train my Archen. Anyways, so I was using the pokemon modifier code and all of a sudden I found a wild shiny Archeops w/o the shiny code on. However, I knew it wouldn't be legit. Just thinking, if I wouldn't have had that code on or been cheating...I would have had my first legit shiny...

Losing my Ruby version with all of my beloved pokemon only a year after it came out.
    Friend Code:
    0389-8144-4931

I was on gts negotiations. Somebody offered me a shiny venusaur for my shiny infernape. The shiny infernape that i got back in the day of dp. I accepted the trade and I got the shiny venusaur. Later on, I looked at my pc and saw that the venusaur was caught with a master ball. I hate hackers
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/9tjyuf.png[/IMG]
    Looking for shiny Tepig

Some 10 years ago, my friends and I were playing Stadium 2 with my prized Silver version in the controller (all of my best/favorite Pokemon since I started Red for the first time ever). Doing some battle, when an error message appears on the screen notifying that the transfer pack had been disconnected. I went to check my game to find that almost every single one of my Pokemon had been glitched to oblivion. The only ones that survived were my party, which consisted of a few of my absolute favorites, my Articuno (somehow survived getting glitched inside the computer), and a Ditto that had been in the daycare for god knows how long. I was devastated at the time, in tears that those 200+ hours of my life were pretty much gone.

To this day, that stupid N64 transfer pack is taped securely into the controller >=[

Team in training:

In Pokemon Heartgold. I found a shiny Larvitar... in the safari zone... and I failed to catch it :/
    It was the only shiny I ever saw and I couldn't even catch it!
    Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."

Signature edited due to Rule Breaking- check this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=430446

Quote Originally Posted by centipede2000 View Post
    In Pokemon Heartgold. I found a shiny Larvitar... in the safari zone... and I failed to catch it :/
    It was the only shiny I ever saw and I couldn't even catch it!
    My situation is worst... I only have seen 3 Wild Shiny Pokémon, And all of those Pokémon escaped... but I wasn't in The Safari Zone! Those Pokémon were Abra, Ralts & Ditto. Abra & Ralts Teleported and the Ditto transformed in my Alakazam, and it also Teleported...
    Rainbows & Stars... Just Follow The Glitter Way... Frost Emperor Forever...
        Spoiler:- My Signature!:

I'd left my Silver game alone for a few years, as I'd moved on to Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and eventually Pearl. In fact, I thought I'd lost it.
    Found it one day, and was ecstatic. Booted the game up on my GBA, letting the intro play out in full, enjoying the serious nostalgia trip. I couldn't wait to flick through my old party, maybe do a bit of battling, battle the E4 again just to hear the 'The End' song (which I used to fall asleep to), maybe FINALLY catch all the Unown...... I was all set to have fun.
    Then, I got to the selection screen, and my heart dropped.
    There was no continue option.
    My Silver had fallen to the Internal Battery failure. God, I was so gutted. My first ever Pokemon Game, my first ever Lv100s... All gone. Forever.

Brb, crying in a corner. The loss still hurts.

[Recolours by the wonderful gardevoir rocks! From her shop, The Palette Swap Shop]
    ♥~ I play Pokémon for enjoyment - I don't bother with EVs, I don't battle competitively, and I use my favourites. If any of this offends you, I'm sorry, but it's how I play. ~♥
    ♦♦ I don't have much access to wireless internet, so my Friend Code isn't available. ♦♦

I guess I haven't had any horrifying moments other than playing emerald for 2 hours straight and I accidentally pulled on the game card freezing my game.

When I was going to play Soulsilver, I realized that the save file was corrupted. That made me want to never play Pokemon again.

I Found a shiny Geodude and the game froze.
    No sig. Deal with it.

usually I make backups of my SAV files on the computer just in case, so stuff like that never happened to me (2 corrupts though, but thanks to backups). My personal horrifying moment is whenever any of my Pokemon die to critical hits or to some unexpected move that the enemy Pokemon shouldnt have in Nuzlocke runs
    "Neo" New banner UP!

the moment was when i saw that ghost sprite in R/B/Y
    Team X:

I was playing through platinum and decided I wanted a Yanmega on my team. The only place to get a Yanma in Platinum was in the Safari Zone. So I went into the Safari Zone specifically to look for a Yanma. After a few minutes, I found a SHINY YANMA. It fled...
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

Quote Originally Posted by {(•)___(•)} View Post
    I was playing through platinum and decided I wanted a Yanmega on my team. The only place to get a Yanma in Platinum was in the Safari Zone. So I went into the Safari Zone specifically to look for a Yanma. After a few minutes, I found a SHINY YANMA. It fled...
    i love shiny yanmega ,unlucky you lost yours(yanma). i feel your sorrow .R.IP. you flying shiny bug.

mine was when i didnt save for a long time and i dropped my ds and i lost 7 badges...

When I'd been playing Sapphire on my DS for hours, then dropped it getting into a car. It froze and I had to restart the DS. I lost 3 or 4 badges =/
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2r40gt0.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/j0wppv.jpg[/IMG]
    ~Shiny Card~
    If You're Interested in Shiny Hunting, Check Out Shiny Hunters United!

I let my friend borrow Heartgold for about a month. When I got it back, not only did he erase my old file, strange things began to happen. When I started it up the game, It sometimes said the saved data could not be accessed. It eventually said that I could not save the game. I was so freakin mad at him. I was like, "What did you do!"

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast