Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Legends - Sign Ups

@Raymanrulz: Personality and appearance are a wee bit short.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

=l I reserved Latias first!!! You cant fricken' do that!
    And I edited my sign up thing, look back acouple pages. Latias was given to me after the previous player Muffin whatsoever gave it up. >=/

Oops, I just when off what Unknown Guy 960 said, so can I get Palkia instead? I'l edit my profile.

Default Alexander Ackerman

Name: Alexander Ackerman Age: 11 Gender:Male Legendary:Zapdos Appearance: Alexander or Alex for short is 5 feet tall and has Blond hair and Green eyes he wears a green sweater and Jeans when ever riding his Arcanine when not he wears plaid shorts. He also wears a hat that has a lighting bolt on it. He buys Pokeballs and then decorates them and they look beautiful His shoes have Red on the outside and have a green on the middle layer of the shoes he wears. His hair is hair is usually waving in the wind which many people find him to try to show off. He is Hispanic and is kind of pale and tan. ( note there is a word for this I just don't remember it :0 )

Personality:Jake is always very happy. He loves his Arcanine with all his heart because it is his only Pokemon. He got it as a little Growlithe because he was late to get his starter. Sad` is impossible for him he only looks at things on the bright side He He is also very brave he rode through a town on fire to save people on his Arcanine. When you see him he puts a smile on his face. He can be serious at times,But never mean. He is found on the top of the hill looking out to the sea with Arcanine with of course a smile
    History:Alex was born in Kanto and live there for ten years. Then his parents and him went on a trip to the Unova it was hours away. He was about to leave when he picked up a egg off the ground. He is the Child of Zapdos but he doesn't know. On his trip he made friends with Jake Greyson (Note you guys forgot to change the last name from Flare to Greyson Just putting it out there) They went to Kanto together when Alex started sensing something wrong. Species:Arcanine Name:Arcanine
    Personality:Arcanine was Alex's first Pokemon and was his starter now I know what your thinking! It can't be...... It's not a starter Idiot. Well like Ash he was late to get his Pokemon and the Professor ran out of Pokemon. It is a brave Pokemon. It ran through fire to save a whole burning town and it's people and Pokemon. He loves giving people rides and his favorite place is a hill where you can see the sea sitting with Alex. He use to bite Alex as a Growlithe but then he was nicer.
    Name:Egg. Species:Egg. Personality: Well an egg doesn't have a personality. Abandoned by a trainer it sat in the grass but then Alex picked it up he doesn't know what it'll be but it is said to be A:Bulbasaur B:Togepi or C:Azurill They all shine more when they hatch.
    Species:Pidgeot Name: Pidgeot Personality: As a Pidgey it was so scared of everything but now he is as brave and bold as ever He used to be scared of Caterpie! When he sees one now he hits it once with razor wind it is knocked off it's buggy feet.

Name:Zapdos. Species: Zapdos. Personality: Zapdos is evil and good. It destroyed a whole town and also made it rain on a town in a drought. It is very violent and once flooded a town but not on purpose. he ran away into hiding thinking he would be punished for killing lives When Alex sees him it tries to harm him,But then he flys away thinking of him as it's child..... As it is true.....

"Every night I used to pray that I'd find my people -
    And finally I did - on the open road."

<-- Is Lost in the sauce.

Can someone tell me what to change on the first post? Seems like the chaos moved here.
    Awktopus belongs to Wong Fu Productions

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    Name: Alexander Ackerman Age: 11 Gender:Male Legendary:Zapdos Appearance: Alexander or Alex for short is 5 feet tall and has Blond hair and Green eyes he wears a green sweater and Jeans when ever riding his Arcanine when not he wears plaid shorts. He also wears a hat that has a lighting bolt on it. He buys Pokeballs and then decorates them and they look beautiful His shoes have Red on the outside and have a green on the middle layer of the shoes he wears. His hair is hair is usually waving in the wind which many people find him to try to show off. He is Hispanic and is kind of pale and tan. ( note there is a word for this I just don't remember it :0 )

Personality:Jake is always very happy. He loves his Arcanine with all his heart because it is his only Pokemon. He got it as a little Growlithe because he was late to get his starter. Sad` is impossible for him he only looks at things on the bright side He He is also very brave he rode through a town on fire to save people on his Arcanine. When you see him he puts a smile on his face. He can be serious at times,But never mean. He is found on the top of the hill looking out to the sea with Arcanine with of course a smile
    History:Alex was born in Kanto and live there for ten years. Then his parents and him went on a trip to the Unova it was hours away. He was about to leave when he picked up a egg off the ground. He is the Child of Zapdos but he doesn't know. On his trip he made friends with Jake Greyson (Note you guys forgot to change the last name from Flare to Greyson Just putting it out there) They went to Kanto together when Alex started sensing something wrong. Species:Arcanine Name:Arcanine
    Personality:Arcanine was Alex's first Pokemon and was his starter now I know what your thinking! It can't be...... It's not a starter Idiot. Well like Ash he was late to get his Pokemon and the Professor ran out of Pokemon. It is a brave Pokemon. It ran through fire to save a whole burning town and it's people and Pokemon. He loves giving people rides and his favorite place is a hill where you can see the sea sitting with Alex. He use to bite Alex as a Growlithe but then he was nicer.
    Name:Egg. Species:Egg. Personality: Well an egg doesn't have a personality. Abandoned by a trainer it sat in the grass but then Alex picked it up he doesn't know what it'll be but it is said to be A:Bulbasaur B:Togepi or C:Azurill They all shine more when they hatch.
    Species:Pidgeot Name: Pidgeot Personality: As a Pidgey it was so scared of everything but now he is as brave and bold as ever He used to be scared of Caterpie! When he sees one now he hits it once with razor wind it is knocked off it's buggy feet.

Name:Zapdos. Species: Zapdos. Personality: Zapdos is evil and good. It destroyed a whole town and also made it rain on a town in a drought. It is very violent and once flooded a town but not on purpose. he ran away into hiding thinking he would be punished for killing lives When Alex sees him it tries to harm him,But then he flys away thinking of him as it's child..... As it is true.....
    That was difficult to read. :/

It looks good, but can you put each field on it's own line.

Quote Originally Posted by ladendar View Post
    Name: Astrid Murphy
    Legend: She might be the essential source of stopping even the anger of two great beasts from destruction... Palkia and Dialga. Her grandfather had read her the legend of how the two pokemon came to creat the universe, and he believed with all his heart, that Astrid held an amazing gift that come to be of great use to others.

Appearence: Astrid White is known as a beautiful maiden with long golden, butterscotch hair that fall in riples of heavy perfect curls down her back. Shes around five foot four with perfect features, deep green eyes that can constantly lure people in. Around her index finger she wears a diamond ring given to her by her benevolent fellow Father before he passed away one pale snowy night. She always carries a book bag slung across her shoulders with the two pokemon balls of the recent pokemon she has caught back in the Sinnoh region, with the help of her main pokemon Dragonair. Dragonair mostly likes to trail along by herside because he prefers not to be kept in a poke ball, so Astrid kept the ball in on a cusion of velvet red in her room. Also in her book bag she carries seven items essential for her adventures, a lava cookie, Hyper potion, a can of sprite, a locket with the canon music able to play like a music box, a Nugget, Mushroom, and Rare bone. Astrid wears a trainer uniform that resembles the outfit Rachel wears from Blaze Blue. Shes known as a HUGE fan, but tries to hide it by avoiding fighting her style.

Personality: Astrid is known for her forgiving, uplifting personality which most would fine inthusiastic and loves to hang around her. However, Astrid knows that she must keep in mind that the world of Pokemon isn't all fun and games. She tries to keep her head tall and focus on her goals of becoming a champion, but when it comes to people in need she is always ready to meander away from her paths of goals to help. At times her lack of knowledge may render her to seam naive to others, and on another scale she can be gulable.

On this note, Astrid has once been gullable enough to fall for a group of pokemon theifs claiming to be clients of a high organization. However,'hanks to the strong connections she shares with her dear beloved Dragonair, she was able to rescue him.

History: Back when Astrid first got her starter pokemon, Dratini, she met a toddler around 2 years old playing in a vast garden of riped fruits and exotic flowers. The boy's name was Raphael, and throughout many incidence in bumping in to each other in the small town of Solaceon, Astrid finds out that Rapael is a runaway orphan. In the garden where he lives in his own little world was Latias, asleep in a stream of crystalized water. In mere curiosity, Astrid comes to learn that Latias had been taking good care of the boy, picking out the eadible fruits in the garden and watching over him every night. That one particular day when Astrid has emerged before the sleeping Latias, it awakes in shock and fear, looking madly around for the boy. In site of Astrid, Latias attacks with full power using blizzard, sending Astrid in riples of icey weather that made her skin crawl. Weak as a duckling, Dratini fails to stand up against Latias and faints, leaving Astrid completely powerless.

In a form of peace and friendship, Astrid dug through her handbag and held up the locket after opening it. Music filled the inraged pokemon's ears, and it started to calm itself down. It was a start of a new friendship, as Astrid found the toddler and all three began an adventure of their own.

Unfortunately, after a long journey through Victoria road, the toddler is bitten by Seviper and suffers an elaborant death, causing pain and grief to Latias's heart. Eversince then, Latias offered to become Astrid's protecter along her missions, asking that she not catch her but let her perform her devosions freely. Latias was Astrid's first, legendary pokemon.

Powers/abilities: Astrid doesnt have any famous powers, but her abilities are to silence one beings heart with the help of the locket. Some says, she may have had something to do with the legendary pokemon Palkia and Dialga when they have fought against each other in rebel.

Pokemon Name: Steve
    Species: Dragonair
    Genger: Male
    history: When Dragonair was only an inocent baby Dratini from his parents, Ditto and Dragonite, he always was inspired of discovering many new things. Despite his size, he wanted to overcome fears, fight for whats right before its gone... be that one particular figure that was inspired by many. However, Dratini was constantly bullied by the fully evolved forms of Dratinin's, always being called little blue worm. But one day his life changed instantly when she first met Astrid. It was bound like no other that formed between them, and with the love Astrid shared toward Dratini they became close. Very close.

Astrid called Dratini Steve, because it reminded her of her on going Father who had always been by herside when the rough swooped in. Dratini was like her Father, how he always wanted ti overcome fears and become the top hero that everyonr could beam down upon. Yes... her Father became that hero when he left behind the world's biggest treasure. Astrid. Naming Dratina after her Father, is like naming a dove ready to take off for its dreams. Astrid has found her dream, and she didnt want anyone to tear her away from them. There was no way that she'd render herself in another nightmare... the hungry darkness of a lonely past...

Pokemon: Togepi
    Name: Kiki
    Personality: Has a sensitivity issue, which always renders her in an issolated possition. They say no one likes over sensitive pokemon, because they are utterily annoying as heck. So Mimi usually spent her days and nights rolling down hills, concidering the fact half her body looked like a pleasentely plump egg. At times she would stare up at the sky with tearful eyes, and wish for the impossible. Like, I wished to be the moon for a night, or I wish I could get all the pokemon in the world do bow to me... as their new Master.
    She believed in Fairy tails, and the unknown, but when it came to imaginating she was in a fairy tail her heart would waver with sadness. Days and night Mimi weeped, alone, miserable... it was all too much to bare.
    However, one blotchy sunny day, a hand offers a berry to her. A long slender one, with a big ring around its index finger. A girl dressed in a white tank top and ripped jeans stood there, a benevolent smile streaked across her face. Astrid she called herself... the name that meant Star. Mimi found this amazing, and started to see Astrid as that star she had wished upon.

History: Eversince being completely shut out by the togetics or togepi's, Mimi walked her own path. She trudged on in search for her destiny, and when Astrid appeared before her like a shimmering angel, it was as if her eyes were finally open. As if her destiny, had been right across the world in search for her. Astrid did not shaun her for her personality, and Mimi graduly became vigorous and strong willed. Mimi is carried all over the place in Astrid's arms, excided for whatever adventure awaited them both.

John Cena
    Species: Machamp
    Personality: John Cena is known as a big bully across many regions. Because of his size, pokemon fear him. Astrid came upon John Cena when he was only a Machoke, tutoring him the meaning of kindness.

History: Lost his parents in an evasion when Groudon was awaken in his sleep. He believes that wherever they are, he'll be able to see them again some day.
    It looks good, you just need Latias' personality.

Sorry for double posting.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 21st July 2011 at 5:07 AM.

Here's a list of all currently reserved legends, mainly cause' I want a legend, and I'd rather it not be misprit.

Reserved List:

Moltres - Reserved by BlahBoy 18th

Suicune - Reserved by Journey 19th

Tower Duo
    Ho-oh - Reserved by Virawl 7th

Lake Spirits
    Mesprit -
    Uxie - Reserved by Rotom310 ?

Creation Trio
    Palkia - Reserved by Riox 12th

Musketeer Trio
    Cobalion - Reserved by Blahboy 8th

Kami Trio

Tornadus - Reserved by Rotom310 15th

@Rayman: You're good at this.
    But Journey has given up (His? Her?) reserve over Suicune I gave 'em. Now I will offer the role to anyone who wants it which I deem worthy of it.
    Totally Not A Signature:
    I can gladly conclude to you that I don't have a signature. But if you count this as a signature in itself, do I have a signature or not? If the way of bragging that one has no signature in their signature means that they actually have one, do I have to take this off so I can say that I really have no signature? But if I still insist on bragging about having no signature in my signature which would make me have a signature, what should I do so that I don't have a signature bragging about I don't have a signature that can still brag about not having a signature even though my signature doesn't say that I don't have a signature?

Quote Originally Posted by WindStorm
    And don't quote this post anywhere like in your signature or something because really.

Unknown Guy 960: Thank you, and on second thought, can I reserve misprit?, taking her/him will mean that I can still use the profile that I wrote before using Latias has the lengend, and again sorry ladendar.

@Rayman: Be my guest.
    Mesprit: Reserved by Raymanrulz
    And didn't you want Palkia earlier?
    Totally Not A Signature:
    I can gladly conclude to you that I don't have a signature. But if you count this as a signature in itself, do I have a signature or not? If the way of bragging that one has no signature in their signature means that they actually have one, do I have to take this off so I can say that I really have no signature? But if I still insist on bragging about having no signature in my signature which would make me have a signature, what should I do so that I don't have a signature bragging about I don't have a signature that can still brag about not having a signature even though my signature doesn't say that I don't have a signature?

And don't quote this post anywhere like in your signature or something because really.

Yes, but mesprit's type and colouring works better with my profile, oh and I'll post my profile in sonn, doing some tweaks to match my new legend, and over all improving it.

EDIT: Finished the new profile, so here it is!

Character Form:

Name: Jame "Jay" Octias

Legend: Mestprit

Appearance: average height for his age. He has flaming red hair and deep Blue eyes. He often wears black slip on shoes and long, blue jeans. Jame also wears a bright red shirt and a $100 dollar wrist watch which is the last thing his foster parents gave him before they died when he was 16. Sometimes he also wears a blue hoodie.

Personality: Friendly is an understatement. He’s the kind of person who would walk up to you and ask you a random question and start rambling about nothing. Despite this he IS very logical, and will keep away if you look dodgy. Angering him is hard, because of his all-ways-seeing-the -funny-side attitude, and he often goes with anything. Once angered, he can seriously hurt you, and once put a man in hospital for months.

History: Jay was originally born in Sinnoh, his parents moved to Kanto when he was a baby. They died when Jay was 2 and a 1/2, and with no other known relations he grew up in an orphanage. Jay was adopted by one of Misty’s relations, so he knows Misty well. His powers showed up once. This was when he got in trouble for something at school which he didn’t do. He ended up knocking out the whole school for an hour with a psychic attack. His foster parents died when he was 16, so he inherited a house, $2000 and a car.

Powers/Abilities: He can do some Psychic attacks, and can use telepathy to communicate

Other: He lives in Cerulean City in the house he inherited, but works for Silph co as a deliverer.

Pokemon:

Species: Staraptor
    Name: Stary
    Personality: VERY trustable. She’ll often make jokes and it is hard to make her change her mind.

Species: Chatot
    Name: Chaty
    Personality: Bossy, easily frustrated, basically like the guild chatot in PMD 2/3

Legendary:

Species: Mesprit
    Personality: Playful, happy, and fun to be around.

Others: Has watched Jame leaving Hoenn when he was a baby, nothing else to say, really.
    Last edited by Raymanrulz; 21st July 2011 at 1:07 PM.

@Rayman: Pending
    Could you please make his History more in depth and detailed?
    And can you please also tell me why is Stary someone very trustable? It's the detailed details needed for a profile that can reach the level of acceptance.
    Totally Not A Signature:

Alright, I've added more to his history, and changed other bits

Character Form:

Name: Jame "Jay" Octias

Legend: Mestprit

Appearance: average height for his age. He has flaming red hair and deep Blue eyes. He often wears black slip on shoes and long, blue jeans. Jame also wears a bright red shirt and a $100 dollar wrist watch which is the last thing his foster parents gave him before they died when he was 16. Sometimes he also wears a blue hoodie.

Personality: Friendly is an understatement. He’s the kind of person who would walk up to you and ask you a random question and start rambling about nothing. Despite this he IS very logical, and will keep away if you look dodgy. Angering him is hard, because of his all-ways-seeing-the -funny-side attitude, and he often goes with anything. Once angered, he can seriously hurt you, and once put a man in hospital for months.

History: Jay was originally born in Sinnoh, his parents moved to Kanto when he was a baby. They died when Jay was 2 and a 1/2, and with no other known relations he grew up in an orphanage. Jay was adopted by one of Misty’s relations, so he knows Misty well. While growing up, he had often made little games and programs on his computer. His powers showed up once. This was when he got in trouble for something at school which he didn’t do. He ended up knocking out the whole school for an hour with a psychic attack. His foster parents died when he was 16, so he inherited a house, $2000 and a car. Jay couldn't use any of this because he was to young, so he was sent to boarding school for 2 years. He got a job has a deliverer when he was 18, and due to the amount he knows about programming, the head of Silph co wants to give him a job has a program designer, but doesn't want to move him from delivery boy to program designer, as he thought it would be unfair to other employees. Jay is often attacked by thieves when delivering, which brings me to why Stary is so trustable. One time, Stary had warned him about some bandits up ahead. She was sitting on the roof of the van at the time, and Jay got away before they could stop him, and after this happened for the 20th time, he began to trust her completely. She also saved him from being shot by a mad man who was stealing stuff from his van by knocking him over.

Powers/Abilities: He can do some Psychic attacks, and can use telepathy to communicate

Other: He lives in Cerulean City in the house he inherited, but works for Silph co as a deliverer.

Pokemon:

Species: Staraptor
    Name: Stary
    Personality: VERY trustable. She’ll often make jokes, but not with out an obvious clue and it is hard to make her change her mind.

Species: Chatot
    Name: Chaty
    Personality: Bossy, easily frustrated, basically like the guild chatot in PMD 2/3

Legendary:

Species: Mesprit
    Personality: Playful, happy, and fun to be around.

Others: Has watched Jame leaving Sinnoh when he was a baby, nothing else to say, really.

Aaaand Reshiram and Jirachi became available. -_-

@Rayman: Better

I'll accept

HOLY CRAP I RESERVE RESHI. <3 Reshiram! Is! Mine!

@Mufin: Sure Wynaut. :P

Will we ever get all the legendaries filled with a completed character? Find out next time on Project Legends: Sign Ups xD *shot*

@Munna Man Mon: Eh? How so? Did Memond informed you about her (or was it his?) retreat from the RP?
    Totally Not A Signature:

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Guy 960 View Post
    @Munna Man Mon: Eh? How so? Did Memond informed you about her (or was it his?) retreat from the RP?
    See the RPG thread.

@Munna Man Mon: Read it.

Aww shriveling Shuckles, thats... I dunno how to say so... eh...

EDIT: Aww yeah banner upgrade! *dances* *shot*
    Totally Not A Signature:

Added!

Moltres - Reserved by BlahBoy 18th

Suicune - Reserved by Journey 19th

Tower Duo
    Ho-oh - Reserved by Virawl 7th

Jirach -Not reserved

Lake Spirits
    Uxie - Reserved by Rotom310 ?

Creation Trio
    Palkia - Reserved by Riox 12th

Musketeer Trio
    Cobalion - Reserved by Blahboy 8th

Tao Trio
    Reshiram - Reserved by MufinskullzFTW

Kami Trio

Tornadus - Reserved by Rotom310 15th

Hello I would like to reserve Lugia please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Every night I used to pray that I'd find my people -
    And finally I did - on the open road."

Is Jirachi open? owo; May I reserve that, too?
    on a hiatus at the moment.

Name: Reba "Ria" Cario

Legendary: Reshiram

Appearance: Ria is quite skinny, and she sports long, flowing silver hair. Her hair was like this from birth, and the doctors said it was a rare sight. Her eyes are a beatiful sky blue, which glow faintly whenever her emotions 'flare' up. She wheres a pure-white fur coat, and she never seems to get too hot in it. She also wears a flamboyant skirt, with flame patterns along the edges. Underneath her fur coat is a white tank top with a simple blue flame in the middle. Her shoes are usually white sandles, but sometime she wears her sneakers. She has an orange crystal placed onto a bracelet on her arm.

Personality: She's seemingly bi-polar, as her emotions change frequently. Se's sensitive, but will stand up for what she believes in if needed. At times she seems to be spoiled, ad at others heart-broken.(For no apparent reason) She's a sweet girl, and she's nice to everyone as long as they treat her with similar respect. She loves the color white, and she simply ADORES Oshawott. Miju. She dislikes grass-types in general as she finds them to be too calm and uncaring, unlike the fire and water types. She thinks badly upon breaking rules, even though she's broken some herself.

History: Ria's homeregion is Hoenn, in Lavaridge town, where she frequently watches challengers of Flannery's gym struggle in the intense heat. She was saved from two disasters earlier in her life: A house fire and a tornado. The latter is what scared her most, making flying types scare her, especially specially-based ones like Togekiss. Despite that, she's currently working on overcoming that newfound fear of hers. To help with curing the fear, she was given the task of keeping a Starly, which later died from an unknown illness. Had it still been alive, it would've been on her current team, and she'd be afraid of Flying-Types no more.

Powers/Abilities: Ria has the ability to control a small
    amount of fire. She can control tempuratures, but, as before, it's only for a small amount of time. More powers may be hidden inside of her...*MAYBE*

Pokemon:

Species: Ninetales
    Name: Flare
    Personality: Flare is the smartest, and most spoiled, of the three pokemon tha Ria owns. She often scolds Menacin and Daiki for their behavior.

Species: Samurott
    Name: Daiki
    Personality: Daiki is the slowest, most emotional of the three. He is often angered, but he's not as disliked by Flare as Menacin is.

Species: Gengar
    Name: Menacin
    Personality: Menacin is mischievious, always disappearing and re-appearing to scare the wits out of innocent bystanders. He is the most hated by Flare.

Legend: Reshiram
    Personality: Reshiram is an elegant and seemingly spoiled pokemon, always parading around with an aura of highness. She loves heat in general as well, so she is sometimes found near active volcanos.
    Last edited by MotherRussia; 22nd July 2011 at 1:29 AM.

2Mufin: Personality and history is a bit short, but it looks good. Pending

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast