Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Pokeathlon: Discussion and Records

Speed course records.
    Hurdle Dash- 81.4 secs
    Penntant Capture- 42 flags
    Relay Run- 16.2 laps

Total- 512 points
    Team- Charmander, Magby, Growlithe
    Last edited by ThisIsPatrick; 8th April 2012 at 11:45 PM. Reason: forgot the .4 in Hurdle dash
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/nlr2pt.png[/IMG]
    May the flame burn forever
    [IMG]http://oi43.*******.com/2mfjeow.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/25ytxjt.jpg[/IMG]

I was wondering- what's you guys' worst course? That is, the course with the lowest record. I've considered jump course to be my worst (and it has been) for quite a while, and assumed it was the same for everyone. However, when I started, skill was worst, so I was curious if someone found that jump wasn't their worst.

I've been wanting to go for a new Relay Run record. My record has been the same for a while, and I've never really went all-out in an attempt to break it.
    Quote Originally Posted by charizard88 View Post
    Total- 512 points
    Team- Charmander, Magby, Growlithe
    Neat fire team. It makes me think of PMD
    Last edited by PsychicPsycho; 13th April 2012 at 9:04 AM.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    I was wondering- what's you guys' worst course? That is, the course with the lowest record. I've considered jump course to be my worst (and it has been) for quite a while, and assumed it was the same for everyone. However, when I started, skill was worst, so I was curious if someone found that jump wasn't their worst.

I've been wanting to go for a new Relay Run record. My record has been the same for a while, and I've never really went all-out in an attempt to break it.
    Neat fire team. It makes me think of PMD
    Thanks
    My worst course is the skill course, I really hate snow throw!!
    I didn't notice that I'm coming second on the speed course :P I will be going all out to beat the 1. record!!
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/nlr2pt.png[/IMG]
    May the flame burn forever
    [IMG]http://oi43.*******.com/2mfjeow.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/25ytxjt.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    Finally did this. I searched through my boxes for pokemon with 4 stars or greater in speed and stamina. I found about 24, and went through the speed course. That didn't work, so I went through that group for pokemon with 5 stars in speed, leaving Dugtrio, Golbat, Venonat, Togepi, Electrode and Diglett. I used the teams

Dugtrio, Togepi, Electrode and Diglett, Venonat, Golbat

They both ended up with the exact same new record, 21.0 laps. I wanted to try to set a new speed course record, so I picked Togepi, Electrode and Venonat (I don't care for the way the other 2 run Hurdle Dash). With that team, I slightly beat my Relay record again, with 21.3 laps (although I didn't set a new course record).
    Quote Originally Posted by charizard88 View Post
    Thanks
    My worst course is the skill course, I really hate snow throw!!
    I didn't notice that I'm coming second on the speed course :P I will be going all out to beat the 1. record!!
    I used to hate Skill too, until I switched my tactics. Now I think its my best course, on average.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Hi, new here. I spent most of Christmas break to work on Pokeathlon, finished everything but the last 2 Trust trophies.

Speed Course: 550, Ponyta, Skarmory, Skarmory
    Power Course: 504, Seaking, Kingler, Graveller
    Skill Course: 577, Gloom, Wynaut, Spoink
    Stamina Course: 528, Phanpy, Trapinch, Trapinch
    Jump Course: 468, Skarmory, Skarmory, Skarmory

Hurdle Dash: 78.5 sec, Ponyta, Pidgey, Skarmory
    Pennant Capture: 51, Ponty, Skarmory, Skarmory
    Circle Push: 66, Phanpy, Machop, Swinub
    Block Smash: 136 blocks, Groudon, Trapinch, Typhlosion
    Disc Catch: 96, Moltres, Gyarados, Skarmory
    Lamp Jump: 562, Skarmory, Skarmory, Skarmory
    Relay Run: 18.7 laps, Ponyta, Skarmory, Skarmory
    Ring Drop: 200, Venusaur, Venonat, Golem
    Snow Throw: 113 hits, Togekiss, Moltres, Kadabra
    Goal Roll: 17 goals, Wynaut, Gloom, Spoink

My least favorite event is Block Smash, because it's so heavily based on the power stat, the cracks are frustrating to hit and time-consuming, and red-power often dazes your pokemon without warning. I'm still not sure how to consistently get above 130 blocks, let alone the 150ish posted here.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowden View Post
    Hi, new here. I spent most of Christmas break to work on Pokeathlon, finished everything but the last 2 Trust trophies.

My least favorite event is Block Smash, because it's so heavily based on the power stat, the cracks are frustrating to hit and time-consuming, and red-power often dazes your pokemon without warning. I'm still not sure how to consistently get above 130 blocks, let alone the 150ish posted here.
    Wow, you've got some pretty good records.

For Block Smash, pokemon with 4/5 stars in power, skill and stamina work well (skill helps hit cracks easier). I never really aim for cracks and just tap away as fast as I can. If you get high tension (red power) with a pokemon with 5 power, skill and stamina stars you might be able to break 100 blocks before it goes bad. I know what you're talking about with quick dazing, but generally high stamina pokemon will sweat for a sec before getting knocked out.
    Last edited by PsychicPsycho; 10th May 2012 at 7:35 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567