Thread: Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall

Threaded View

Default Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall

UPDATE: SHOP IS NOW OPEN, TITLE JUST WASNT'T UPDATED FOR SOME REASON!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and Welcome to Shuckle's Cross - Generation Mini-Mall

Hey guys, I would like to trade my Pokemom with you guys. On another forums, my shop when great. So I hope this one does great as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first post of this shop (the one your reading of course) will be more of an introductory post, including details about the rules of this shop. What my shop will be offers, and what I am looking for in return. Each individual post will also detail the specifics regarding of each section.

------------------------

Things you should know before reading on in my shop:

------------------------

• I use an Action Replay for cloning and checking IV's, but only in GEN IV because my Action Replay isn't the latest version.
    • All of my Pokemon are redistributable unless stated.

Here are my friend codes, you will need them to trade with me of course.

Pearl: 2107 6514 2728

Black: 0218 1964 0547

------------------------

Rules for this Mini - Mall

• No making ridiculous offers or questions. An example of a ridiculous offer is: Hey Shuckle, i'll trade you a Lv. 13 Patrat which is untouched for your Toy's R Us Manaphy. Or a ridiculous question like: Woah Shuckle, how did you get your Japanese Pokemon if your in the United States? Ask any ridiculous offers or questions and you will be ignored.
    • Make an offer here. Yes, make an offer here. That is why my shop is here for. So you can ask and offer Pokemon. Do not VM me or PM me about an offer unless I tell you to or your request will be ignored..
    • Need questions? If you need questions, feel free to VM me. But do not make an offer. Again, please no ridiculous questions.

• If you think of asking the ever-irritating question of: "What do you want for...?" please check the Wants section before posting. If there's a Wants section READ IT, it usually means that is what I will accept. Although, don't be afraid to make me an offer even if it's not listed in my Wants. As long as it's fair, I will accept it.
    • I will accept refunds only if the Pokemon turns out to be hacked without stated it was. But I will only give the refund within 14 days.
    • If you don't show up for your trade within 14 days without a reason, then your pending trade will be terminated.

Blue = updated with new things

------------------------

Contents of the Mini-Mall

------------------------

The shop is post -by -post. There are three parts of the Mini-Mall

Post 1: Introduction
    Introduction
    Rules
    Contents <- You are currently here
    Wants

Post 2: Event Section
    Toy's R Us
    Gamestop
    Seasonal
    Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc
    PalCity
    My Pokemon Ranch
    PKTOPIA Pokemon Battle Revolution
    World Championship
    10th Anniversary
    Michina
    Spain
    Birthday
    Ruby and Sapphire Berry-fixed Zigzagoon

Post 3: Flawless Near Flawless Section
    Kanto
    Johto
    Hoenn
    Sinnoh

Wants
    Major Wants:
    -Nintendo Zone pokemon
    -Other Events that are UT
    -Other 10 ANIV Pokemon
    -Flawless shinies! (Will accept near flawless)
    - DW Pokemon
    -DW Starters and events
    ---------------------------------------------------

I ACCEPT GEN IV OFFERS AND GEN V OFFERS, but mostly GEN IV.
    Last edited by (Shuckle); 14th July 2011 at 7:24 PM.