Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The cheese shop.

cheese Im interested in mew how much PP max would that be?

[Credit to DasBoot for the awesone banner!]

[Credit to Snowflake for making this!]
    ING: Gem
    Black FC: 4599 2292 5028

I have enough PP items at the moment, sorry. Especially for my mew.

I'll let you know when I'm running low again.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    3DS fc: 0301 9796 4544

Spoiler:- My dw females, will trade for any I don't have::

OK thanks anyway!

Want: WIN2011 celebi
    Offer: Movie 11 Zekrom, adamant
    FC is on sig
    Whenever I log on I put a message on my VMs saying that I am and when I log off I put a message that I am logging off, so if I have any trades which need to be completed you can see if I'm on.

<--- My favourite pokemon.

Pokemon White Friend Code: 2065 1201 0813

Pokemon Platinum Friend Code: 2967 0537 9007

Deal! I'm getting celebi cloned anyway today or tomorrow so I'll just do an extra.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

OFFER: (yes I read them)
    Dream World female Wooper. Her DW ability is Unaware. Her nature is Careful. Her moveset is Curse, Recover, Waterfall and Earthquake. She is untouched, but I don't think she has good IVs IIRC. She has spreadable PokeRUS, but I don't remember how fresh it is, so it may not last too long.

WANT:
    Dream World female Slowpoke.

NOTES:

1. My Wooper is third generation Dream World. Her mother is the offspring of a Wooper that actually came from the Dream World. I don't know if that matters or not. I don't care how far removed from the Dream World Slowpoke is so long as it is female and can pass Regenerator.

2. My Wooper was given a nickname when she was born, but I have since changed it back to "Wooper," capital 'W,' lower case everything else. I don't know if that matters, but I thought I should mention it. I can give it any nickname you want if that matters.

3. The closer to Level 36 the Slowpoke is, the better. If it is over 36, then it needs to know Slack Off. I plan on passing that as an egg move to her offspring, and both parents would need to know it for it to pass.

Thank you.

I have a shiny adamant axew UT with 31 IVs in attack and speed will trade it for your gamestop deoxys naughty
    If you think that Steven was the best Hoenn champion copy and paste this into your sig.

Fc: 3010-0439-7768

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosBlizzard View Post
    OFFER: (yes I read them)
    Dream World female Wooper. Her DW ability is Unaware. Her nature is Careful. Her moveset is Curse, Recover, Waterfall and Earthquake. She is untouched, but I don't think she has good IVs IIRC. She has spreadable PokeRUS, but I don't remember how fresh it is, so it may not last too long.

WANT:
    Dream World female Slowpoke.

NOTES:

1. My Wooper is third generation Dream World. Her mother is the offspring of a Wooper that actually came from the Dream World. I don't know if that matters or not. I don't care how far removed from the Dream World Slowpoke is so long as it is female and can pass Regenerator.

2. My Wooper was given a nickname when she was born, but I have since changed it back to "Wooper," capital 'W,' lower case everything else. I don't know if that matters, but I thought I should mention it. I can give it any nickname you want if that matters.

3. The closer to Level 36 the Slowpoke is, the better. If it is over 36, then it needs to know Slack Off. I plan on passing that as an egg move to her offspring, and both parents would need to know it for it to pass.

Thank you.
    Glad to see that some people read the rules XD. Also all that matters is that it is female and has the ability. I don't care about anything else as it will probably only be used for breeding. Also I generally only level 1 DW females but because I have nothing better to do I will teach it slack off for you. I'm guessing that this is for that slowking set you posted XD.

Quote Originally Posted by b3astown View Post
    I have a shiny adamant axew UT with 31 IVs in attack and speed will trade it for your gamestop deoxys naughty
    Deal! I need to get deoxys cloned first though.

ok thanks just vm/pm when your ready

if you get it cloned early just give me about an hour
    If you think that Steven was the best Hoenn champion copy and paste this into your sig.

Will do.

Quote Originally Posted by cheeselord View Post
    Glad to see that some people read the rules XD. Also all that matters is that it is female and has the ability. I don't care about anything else as it will probably only be used for breeding. Also I generally only level 1 DW females but because I have nothing better to do I will teach it slack off for you. I'm guessing that this is for that slowking set you posted XD.
    Yep, it is. Do you want me to PM/VM you my FC, or post it here, or what?

Any I don't mind. I shall breed your slowpoke tonight.

Please pm me when the celebi is cloned
    Whenever I log on I put a message on my VMs saying that I am and when I log off I put a message that I am logging off, so if I have any trades which need to be completed you can see if I'm on.

Will do. Hopefully my cloner will be online today...

Btw, if I'm on it will say on my page. I always say when I'm on and then say I'm not when I log off.

Ok Cool.

I'd like a DW female lileep and a DW female tentacool
    I can give you a shiny for each of them just check my shop
    Userbar by Master

Rampardos and gallade?

cheese, do you need PP max now for the mew?

No thanks. I still have enough.

sure that sounds good ill PM u when i can trade
    Userbar by Master

Cool, I'll breed them later today.

ATTENTION EVERYONE! I can trade tonight at 10pm- about 2am British summer time (GMT+1).

is your cloner online?

No but I have got things cloned already. I can't trade for about half an hour though.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast