Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1083

Thread: Lep'sTrade Shop

  1. #1051
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ohio. United states
    Posts
    1

    Default

    bummmmmmmmmmmppppppppppppppp
    SS Friend Code: 2794 5296 6582 - Lep
    Black FC:2108 0419 3900 - - use for events
    White FC 2: 4728 1727 1688 used for events in the second post of my shop

    My Trade Shop:
    http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=529618

    I am currently looking for:
    summer league global link pikachu
    japanese global link pansage, pansear, and panpour
    dw squirtle with proof
    german and uk global link pikachu
    global link scizor when it is available

  2. #1052
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Would you trade the event Gamestop Raikou for a DW ev trained bold Blastoise?
    White FC: 4599-5688-7983
    Go to http://greyanimebeast.deviantart.com...nly=1#comments for the most amazing picture ever!

  3. #1053
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ohio. United states
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumos77 View Post
    Would you trade the event Gamestop Raikou for a DW ev trained bold Blastoise?
    no thank you, not really interested in ev'd pokes
    SS Friend Code: 2794 5296 6582 - Lep
    Black FC:2108 0419 3900 - - use for events
    White FC 2: 4728 1727 1688 used for events in the second post of my shop

    My Trade Shop:
    http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=529618

    I am currently looking for:
    summer league global link pikachu
    japanese global link pansage, pansear, and panpour
    dw squirtle with proof
    german and uk global link pikachu
    global link scizor when it is available

  4. #1054
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Berlin (Germany)
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Thanks for the trade at the last time.I have new interessts now,I'm intressted at these at the 4th Gen:

    GCEAs

    Tokyo Chimecho
    Tokyo Aipom
    Yokohama Mantine
    Osaka Electrabuzz
    Yokohama Scyther
    Nagoya Pikachu
    Tokyo Mawile


    I know that it is much,I hope these is enogh for yours:

    Tanabata 2004 Jirachi
    Pokepark Jirachi
    Mizonotami Manaphy
    GCEA Chansey
    E Card Togepi
    10 Jahre Entei
    10 Jahre Suicune
    10 Jahre Raikou
    10 Jahre Pikachu



    I hope we come in buisness,and you like something.I could give all for yours.Thank you.

  5. #1055
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ohio. United states
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swampert4 View Post
    Thanks for the trade at the last time.I have new interessts now,I'm intressted at these at the 4th Gen:

    GCEAs

    Tokyo Chimecho
    Tokyo Aipom
    Yokohama Mantine
    Osaka Electrabuzz
    Yokohama Scyther
    Nagoya Pikachu
    Tokyo Mawile


    I know that it is much,I hope these is enogh for yours:

    Tanabata 2004 Jirachi
    Pokepark Jirachi
    Mizonotami Manaphy
    GCEA Chansey
    E Card Togepi
    10 Jahre Entei
    10 Jahre Suicune
    10 Jahre Raikou
    10 Jahre Pikachu



    I hope we come in buisness,and you like something.I could give all for yours.Thank you.
    I think w can work something out. I'm not home right now though. Also just curious, did you obtain the 10 jahre pokes yourself?
    Also what is the it on your e- card togepi?
    Last edited by leppy420; 18th September 2012 at 3:00 AM.
    SS Friend Code: 2794 5296 6582 - Lep
    Black FC:2108 0419 3900 - - use for events
    White FC 2: 4728 1727 1688 used for events in the second post of my shop

    My Trade Shop:
    http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=529618

    I am currently looking for:
    summer league global link pikachu
    japanese global link pansage, pansear, and panpour
    dw squirtle with proof
    german and uk global link pikachu
    global link scizor when it is available

  6. #1056
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Berlin (Germany)
    Posts
    0

    Default

    The 10 Jahre Events are from my German friends.Sorry,My ones are all trained and NFT.(My Mistake,I know) O.K. I hope you want something,so I need all of these.And the Togepi is Disant Land(I belive E Card for Colloseum,but I'm not 100 percent sure)

  7. #1057
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ohio. United states
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swampert4 View Post
    The 10 Jahre Events are from my German friends.Sorry,My ones are all trained and NFT.(My Mistake,I know) O.K. I hope you want something,so I need all of these.And the Togepi is Disant Land(I belive E Card for Colloseum,but I'm not 100 percent sure)
    i'll take these 5:

    10 Jahre Entei
    10 Jahre Suicune
    10 Jahre Raikou
    10 Jahre Pikachu
    GCEA Chansey

    i probably wont able to trade until tomorrow or the next day
    SS Friend Code: 2794 5296 6582 - Lep
    Black FC:2108 0419 3900 - - use for events
    White FC 2: 4728 1727 1688 used for events in the second post of my shop

    My Trade Shop:
    http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=529618

    I am currently looking for:
    summer league global link pikachu
    japanese global link pansage, pansear, and panpour
    dw squirtle with proof
    german and uk global link pikachu
    global link scizor when it is available

  8. #1058
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Berlin (Germany)
    Posts
    0

    Default

    For your 7? Tomorrow or the next day sounds great.So Is that O.K. than?I sent you a PM later,but my Platinum FC has been changed.

  9. #1059
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ohio. United states
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swampert4 View Post
    For your 7? Tomorrow or the next day sounds great.So Is that O.K. than?I sent you a PM later,but my Platinum FC has been changed.
    i figured you'd pick 5 of mine for the 5 of yours i picked
    SS Friend Code: 2794 5296 6582 - Lep
    Black FC:2108 0419 3900 - - use for events
    White FC 2: 4728 1727 1688 used for events in the second post of my shop

    My Trade Shop:
    http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=529618

    I am currently looking for:
    summer league global link pikachu
    japanese global link pansage, pansear, and panpour
    dw squirtle with proof
    german and uk global link pikachu
    global link scizor when it is available

  10. #1060
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Berlin (Germany)
    Posts
    0

    Default

    O.K. Than take the Scyther and Elctrabuzz out.I sent you later a message.Bye.

  11. #1061
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hey, really want a celebi not any specific one as long as I can get one, what are you looking for
    HeartGold Team



    Platinum Team



    White Team



    Black 2 Team



    White friend code: 1850 5539 8376

    I like trading and hatching eggs from other games to get the exact team i want!

  12. #1062
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ohio. United states
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Update:

    PC single battle events:
    9152 Dragonite [PC] Impish [15-September-2012] Loves to eat
    9152 Dragonite [PC] Jolly [15-September-2012] Likes to fight
    9152 Garchomp [PC] Modest [15-September-2012] Somewhat vain
    9152 Garchomp [PC] Quiet [15-September-2012] Good perseverance
    9152 Metagross [PC] Modest [15-September-2012] Likes to thrash about
    9152 Metagross [PC] Modest [15-September-2012] Scatters things often
    9152 Scizor [PC] Naive [15-September-2012] Somewhat of a clown
    9152 Scizor [PC] Quiet [15-September-2012] Somewhat stubborn
    9152 Tyranitar [PC] Mild [15-September-2012] Alert to sounds
    9152 Tyranitar [PC] Mild [15-September-2012] Likes to run

    sticker collection kanto starter eggs:
    39279 Bulbasaur Relaxed [18-September-2012] Capable of taking hits
    39279 Bulbasaur Timid [18-September-2012] Capable of taking hits
    39279 Charmander Rash [17-September-2012] Alert to sounds
    39279 Charmander Timid [17-September-2012] Alert to sounds
    39279 Squirtle Naive [17-September-2012] Often dozes off
    39279 Squirtle Naughty [17-September-2012] Often dozes off

    Portugal FNAC store SMR2012 Keldeo 08272 Modest scatters things often 9/17/2012
    SS Friend Code: 2794 5296 6582 - Lep
    Black FC:2108 0419 3900 - - use for events
    White FC 2: 4728 1727 1688 used for events in the second post of my shop

    My Trade Shop:
    http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=529618

    I am currently looking for:
    summer league global link pikachu
    japanese global link pansage, pansear, and panpour
    dw squirtle with proof
    german and uk global link pikachu
    global link scizor when it is available

  13. #1063
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    tennessee
    Posts
    15

    Default

    I am interested in your DWF elekid what do you want in return for it? i will offer anything in my shop for it
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
    Friend Safari Info:
    Type: Ghost
    Golurk, Shuppet, and Thantump

    Friend Code: 3DS FC: 0533-4711-0897

  14. #1064
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Fourrage Road
    Posts
    2,667

    Default

    I'm really interested in your DW Beldum. Please let me know what you'd like in return for it

    Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Stopping the battle with Tierno after Tyrunt started acting a little out of control
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

  15. #1065
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Die Vereinigten Staaten
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Hey Leppy,
    I didn't see your wants list, but I am interested in your Unhatched TRU Pidove and Pansage. I can offer Pokepark events for them?

    EDIT: Can you send me an extra TRU Axew Egg? Mine seems to have been misplaced. If not, it's fine.
    Last edited by Rayce; 22nd September 2012 at 5:58 AM.

  16. #1066
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Hoenn region
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hi! I'm interested in these:

    Movie Victini UT nature Jolly
    Genesect Timid likes to fight 8/10/2012 (is it UT?)
    WISHMKR Jirachi Bold Highly Curious 6/14/2009 (is it UT?)


    it seems like you already have everything, but this is all I have to offer:

    #151 Mew - Untouched Lv.50 (Timid) - PokéFesta/Pal City Japanese
    #251 Celebi - Untouched Lv.50 (Modest) - GAMESTP (event)
    #251 Celebi - Untouched Lv.50 (Docile) - Wi-Fi WIN2011
    #385 Jirachi - Untouched Lv.05 (Mild) - WISHMKR
    #386 Deoxys - Untouched Lv.50 (Modest) - Gamestp
    #647 Keldeo - Untouched Lv.15 (Timid) - SMR2012 Gamestop
    #648 Meloetta - Untouched Lv.15 (Modest) - Japanese Movie (07/14/2012)
    #172 Shiny Pichu - Untouched Lv.30 (Jolly) Male - Wi-Fi SPR2010
    #243 Shiny Raikou - Untouched Lv.30 (Rash) - Wi-Fi WIN2011
    #244 Shiny Entei - Untouched Lv.30 (Adamant) - Wi-Fi WIN2011
    #245 Shiny Suicune - Untouched Lv.30 (Relaxed) - Wi-Fi WIN2011

  17. #1067
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ohio. United states
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SirGodric View Post
    Hi! I'm interested in these:

    Movie Victini UT nature Jolly
    Genesect Timid likes to fight 8/10/2012 (is it UT?)
    WISHMKR Jirachi Bold Highly Curious 6/14/2009 (is it UT?)


    it seems like you already have everything, but this is all I have to offer:

    #151 Mew - Untouched Lv.50 (Timid) - PokéFesta/Pal City Japanese
    #251 Celebi - Untouched Lv.50 (Modest) - GAMESTP (event)
    #251 Celebi - Untouched Lv.50 (Docile) - Wi-Fi WIN2011
    #385 Jirachi - Untouched Lv.05 (Mild) - WISHMKR
    #386 Deoxys - Untouched Lv.50 (Modest) - Gamestp
    #647 Keldeo - Untouched Lv.15 (Timid) - SMR2012 Gamestop
    #648 Meloetta - Untouched Lv.15 (Modest) - Japanese Movie (07/14/2012)
    #172 Shiny Pichu - Untouched Lv.30 (Jolly) Male - Wi-Fi SPR2010
    #243 Shiny Raikou - Untouched Lv.30 (Rash) - Wi-Fi WIN2011
    #244 Shiny Entei - Untouched Lv.30 (Adamant) - Wi-Fi WIN2011
    #245 Shiny Suicune - Untouched Lv.30 (Relaxed) - Wi-Fi WIN2011
    Unless otherwise noted all my events are ut. Not really interested in any of those events though.


    Quote Originally Posted by Rayce View Post
    Hey Leppy,
    I didn't see your wants list, but I am interested in your Unhatched TRU Pidove and Pansage. I can offer Pokepark events for them?

    EDIT: Can you send me an extra TRU Axew Egg? Mine seems to have been misplaced. If not, it's fine.
    Yes I can send you another axew egg. I'll look through your shop, unless the pokeparks are on gen 4 then I'm most likely interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    I'm really interested in your DW Beldum. Please let me know what you'd like in return for it
    Preferably a dw female I don't have, ut and in a dream ball.

    Quote Originally Posted by warteen13 View Post
    I am interested in your DWF elekid what do you want in return for it? i will offer anything in my shop for it
    I usually look for other DW females I don't have. But I only trade for de females that are ut and in a dream ball, not been bred
    SS Friend Code: 2794 5296 6582 - Lep
    Black FC:2108 0419 3900 - - use for events
    White FC 2: 4728 1727 1688 used for events in the second post of my shop

    My Trade Shop:
    http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=529618

    I am currently looking for:
    summer league global link pikachu
    japanese global link pansage, pansear, and panpour
    dw squirtle with proof
    german and uk global link pikachu
    global link scizor when it is available

  18. #1068
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Fourrage Road
    Posts
    2,667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leppy420 View Post
    Preferably a dw female I don't have, ut and in a dream ball.
    I just checked your list, but it looks like you have every single DWF known to man. IS there one you don't have that I may have missed?

    Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Stopping the battle with Tierno after Tyrunt started acting a little out of control
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

  19. #1069
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    tennessee
    Posts
    15

    Default

    All of mine have been bred so pleasure doing business with you
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
    Friend Safari Info:
    Type: Ghost
    Golurk, Shuppet, and Thantump

    Friend Code: 3DS FC: 0533-4711-0897

  20. #1070
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ohio. United states
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    I just checked your list, but it looks like you have every single DWF known to man. IS there one you don't have that I may have missed?
    There's actually about 14 from icy cave and rugged mountain that I don't have. Don't remember what they are off the top of my head. I know I need cranidos, bagon, diglett, shuckle, makuhita, numel, spinda, absol, magby and a few others can't remember the rest
    SS Friend Code: 2794 5296 6582 - Lep
    Black FC:2108 0419 3900 - - use for events
    White FC 2: 4728 1727 1688 used for events in the second post of my shop

    My Trade Shop:
    http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=529618

    I am currently looking for:
    summer league global link pikachu
    japanese global link pansage, pansear, and panpour
    dw squirtle with proof
    german and uk global link pikachu
    global link scizor when it is available

  21. #1071
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Texas, United States
    Posts
    267

    Default

    Do you accept items for trade?

  22. #1072
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Fourrage Road
    Posts
    2,667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leppy420 View Post
    There's actually about 14 from icy cave and rugged mountain that I don't have. Don't remember what they are off the top of my head. I know I need cranidos, bagon, diglett, shuckle, makuhita, numel, spinda, absol, magby and a few others can't remember the rest
    It may take a while, but I think if you give me a week I can get you either a Diglett or a Shuckle

    Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Stopping the battle with Tierno after Tyrunt started acting a little out of control
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

  23. #1073
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In an insane asylum
    Posts
    247

    Default

    Is it the DW rayquaza that has V-create?

    And if so, what would you want for it?




    I have claimed Quagsire the king of the marsh!!!


  24. #1074
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ohio. United states
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quagsireking View Post
    Is it the DW rayquaza that has V-create?

    And if so, what would you want for it?
    some other event i dont have

    Quote Originally Posted by greatguy View Post
    Do you accept items for trade?
    no

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    It may take a while, but I think if you give me a week I can get you either a Diglett or a Shuckle
    thats cool, let me know
    SS Friend Code: 2794 5296 6582 - Lep
    Black FC:2108 0419 3900 - - use for events
    White FC 2: 4728 1727 1688 used for events in the second post of my shop

    My Trade Shop:
    http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=529618

    I am currently looking for:
    summer league global link pikachu
    japanese global link pansage, pansear, and panpour
    dw squirtle with proof
    german and uk global link pikachu
    global link scizor when it is available

  25. #1075

    Default

    Interested in either of the Worlds Crobats.

    Can offer Wishmaker Jirachi in addition to a flawless IV Bold Chansey w/ Seismic Toss or a shiny.

Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •