Excadrill (extreme) @ life orb
    Ability: Sand Rush
    EVs: 252 att, 252 spd, 4 HP
    Nature: Jolly
    - Drill Run
    - Swords Dance
    - X-scissor
    - Aerial Ace

The reason for the whole team. Good switch in for electric/poison (YES!, no paralyze or poison). I had the X-scissor mainly for Darkrai, drill run for stab and Aerial Ace for evasive oppenents. I am disappoint that there is no steel STAB in this move set.

Sigilyth (Menace) @ Yache berry
    Ability: Magic Guard
    EVs: 252 sp. att, 252 spd, 4 HP
    Nature: Hasty
    - Air slash
    - Psychic
    - Psyschock
    - thunderbolt

Two STABs against Fighting, a must have for all sandstorm teams. No damage from stealth rock and spikes, and the sandstorm. The list of pluses is so good. Air slash and psychic are fighting killer STABs and psyshock for special walls and to add thunderbolt for coverage, it is the pyschic Blitzkreig. Yache berry for an Ice punch Machamp.

Quagsire (Caution) @ leftovers
    Ability: Water Absorb
    EVs: 252 HP, 132 Def, 124 sp Def
    Nature: Impish
    - Earthquake
    - Recover
    - Scald/ Waterfall
    - Sandstorm

The whole point = if some smart butt tries to start a rain team, IT ENDS HERE, it is here to kill Kygore or politoad and start the sandstorm up temporarily for leading back to Ttar again. I think about Scald because of burning any physical sweepers, but I am afraid of guts so maybe waterfall, can not decide. All around wall

Ferrothorn (Fragile) @ Rockhelmet
    Ability: Iron barbs
    EVs: 252 HP, 252 Sp. Def, 4 Def
    Nature: Careful
    - Power Whip
    - gyro ball
    - Stealth rock
    - leech seed

A simple spike in your side. Try to fight back sweepers and set some stealth rock, why not? And a good Sp Def, which my team needs

Garchomp (Hax! Luck!) @ bright powder
    Ability: Sand Veil
    EVs: 252 att, 252 spd, 4 HP
    Nature: Jolly
    - Iron Head
    - Dragon Claw
    - Substitute
    - Earthquake

This is the "oh great I'm up against the wall 3-2 pokes left to defeat, with nothing left" type of sweeper. I LOVE the Iron head, x2 to ice + 30% flinch + Sandveil + bright powder. This is the Hail Mary pass. Plus substitutes for just in case or a good switch in.

Sub for Garchomp:
    due to the Smogon banning Garchomp to Uber when I thought of this team I was forced to make a sub for OU battle here it is:

Gliscor (Its a Bird!) @ Bright powder
    Ability: Sand Veil
    EVs: 252 def, 252 spd, 4 HP
    Nature: Impish
    - Power Trick
    - Substitute
    - Earthquake
    - Aerial Ace

This scary to me, high risk, high reward. This could Screw up big time. I thing this a horrible sub for garchomp and should maybe consider something else but I am not sure. To me it looks strong, but you are the experienced people here.

Conclusion:

This is my first planned team, and my first team that is centered around a weather. I really need some advice on this because I think it could be better. Thank you for looking at my team.

Fracktail
    Last edited by Fracktail; 11th July 2011 at 10:51 PM.

credit goes the DarkCharizard2

i m actually wrkin on my 1st competitiv team rite now but i do hav 7 yrs of xperience playin pkmn and 1 problem is ingrain on ferrothorn. tht shud b leech seed bcuz ingrain locks u in2 the battle and if a heatran or any otha pkmn w/ a special fire type move comes along itll destroy ferrothorn. plus leech seed passes on 2 ur switch ins as well. also n icy wind gengar cud take out ur team w/ ease bcuz u hav no ghost coverage. try this set 4 ttar. ive seen it in action and it wrks incredibly well and keeps ur ttar alive as well
    Ttar@leftovers
    Nature: relaxed
    EVs: 252 HP, 128 Def, 128 SpD
    Ability: Sandstream
    Moves:
    Curse
    Rest
    Sleep Talk
    Payback

A gud enuf Blissey cud wall this team pretty well 2. also u hav nothin against steel types xcept fire fang on ttar, who is weak 2 steel types. try runnin a lucario insted of excadrill as it givs alot mor coverage and can KO darkrai as well. mayb try sumthin like:
    Lucario@Life Orb
    Nature: Adamant
    EVs: 252 Atk, 4 SpD, 252 Spe
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Moves:
    Agility
    Close Combat
    Crunch
    Earthquake/ Stone Edge/ Ice Punch

Could replacing Aerial Ace with Break Brick/Submission on Extreme give me the same effect (same x4 resistance to steel)(I have nothing against Lucario, just wondering)? I like you logic with the Ingrain, The Ttar set I can work with (I'm breeding curse Larvitars over the weekend). How good is the idea of the Gliscor?
    Last edited by Fracktail; 11th July 2011 at 5:52 PM.

credit goes the DarkCharizard2

A much better set for Sigilyph is:

Sigilyph @Flame Orb
    Timid
    Magic Guard
    252Spe, 252Hp, 4Sp.Atk
    -Stored Power
    -Cosmic Power
    -Roost
    -Psycho Shift
    Cosmic Power adds an extra 40 power per use to Stored Power,
    and the defense boost from it can REALLY come in handy, Roost
    heals off your damage, which can cause ragequits, and Psycho
    Shift gives your opponent your burned condition, crippling physical
    sweepers and making Houndoom the only pokemon you can't damage
    with this set. And Magic Guard prevents you from taking burn damage.

Put Unaware on Quag, and Poison Heal on Gliscor with a Toxic Orb as its item.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Ghosts of the Forums; 18th August 2011 at 11:27 PM.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.