Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Legends

Default Project Legends

GM: Virawl
    Co-GM: Mon1010 | Rotom310
    Sign-Up Thread | Sign-ups are OPEN
    (Only post if your sig-up has been APPROVED. If not, wait til we approve it or join if this seems interesting!)

PROLOGUE

Swiftly triple-checking that he was alone in the dimly lit, subterranean room, a young man in a dark hooded robe slowly lifted the cover of an ancient book. The pictures on the cover and inside were long faded, but everyone in his organization knew what it was; The Book of Origins: A vast collection of secrets and legends of the past, and prophecies of the future. Quickly locating a designated subject in the table of contents, the young man shifted through the pages until he found what he wanted; the chapter labeled “Legendary Children”. He started to skim through the information before someone comes through the door.

“In the Beginning, there was only Chaos.

From this primal chaos came an egg, and from this egg the Original One.
    Seeing the chaos around him, the Original One, slowly but surely, created beings and matter to fill the empty void. Beings were created. One to control Time, one to control Space, one for Balance and another for what is now called Antimatter.

Over time, others were formed as well. Knowledge. Willpower. Emotion.

The gifts of warming fire, life-giving water and fifteen others were given to the myriad of species now on the small life-bearing planet.

And while the region, known as Unova was being formed, by the aid of two brothers and the original four deities, an argument broke out. The two brothers’ goals differed. One fought for truth, while the other, ideals. Yin and yang, lightning and fire clashed, until the Original One put a stop to the battle, by sealing the brothers. They were to sleep until new heroes are able to control them.

By fusing the Mirage Beings and the Purest of Humans: The Young, the Original One created a bond between the two, for he feared either one will betray him in the future. Arceus then sealed himself, only to be reawakened when true chaos is resurrected.

And thus, the Legendary Children were created.

Every few years, a legend is born. A child, not quite mortal, yet enough to be mistaken as one. A child, who shares a bond like no other with a Pokémon of legend. To each legendary, a child, and to each child, a creature with powers beyond imagination. Their purpose: Act as a bridge between human and the legendries, to gently nudge humanity in the right direction under the guidance of gods. To keep balance between order and chaos.

In order for this to be possible, this child not only shares a bond which they will be able to communicate with the Legendary, but also share some similar abilities and powers. The child shall also have the ability to tame the immense power of a legend.

Neither the child nor the parents are aware of their abilities from birth. Most never come to notice the Legendary watching over them or the powers bubbling beneath their skin. But there will come a time, when all the children must be called upon, and united with their Legendries in order to keep Chaos from overrunning humanity.”
    The chapter ended abruptly, the remaining pages ripped out by an unknown source, an unknown time ago. The boy cursed under his breath, flipping through the pages frantically, trying to locate the missing pages with no luck. He heard the lock of the heavy wooden door click, and immediately closed the book, careful not to further damage it.

“Sir, your father has called for you in the Grand Hall. He requests for The Book.” A man wearing a similar hood and robe faintly appeared in the doorway.

“Of course. Project Legends is finally underway.” The young man replied, gently scooping the book into his arms and hurriedly following the order of his much feared father.

---

Continued…

With his quick stride, the boy soon found himself in the subterranean grand hall. The walls were adorned with paintings and tapestries with scenes of myths from long ago. Hanging in between every painting and rug was a torch, there illuminant flames casting ever-flickering shadows across the cave. The room was huge, probably large enough to fit a Wailord. In columns parallel to the walls were long wooden tables, clustered by men and women all dress in the similar hooded garb. Only goblets and the occasional candle lined the tables.

A path was cleared down the center, padded by a soft, luxurious rug depicting yet another ancient scene. Only this one was done on a grandeur scale, the tapestry, twice the size of the others. An enormous being dominated the picture. It had a pure white coat, sometimes jutting out around its neck and shoulder, and a dark grey underside. Its figure was similar to a Giraffarig, a long-necked, four-legged beast. Crossing the midsection of its body was a golden wheel, adjourned with four jewels at each point. The being’s feet ended in a point, tipped with the same gold as its wheel. Sprouting from the beast’s head was a mane, much like a wisp of smoke, the same white with stripped, dark grey underside. In the picture, the being’s face was dulled and hidden by a glare from behind as seventeen multi-colored plates circled its golden wheel.

The grand rug led up to a pedestal on a raised platform, on which stood a single figure, dominating the center of attention, but beside him, a young woman sat, her hood down in defiance, revealing her emerald green eyes and flowing brown hair. The man was dressed similarly to the rest, but the exception of golden chains hanging by his chest. One of then held a fragment of stone, deep and pure black in color. His head tilted up, noticing the boy who had just entered the room.

“Luke!” He bellowed, “Step forth, and bring to me The Book!” He beckoned the boy. Luke did as he was told, and carefully walked the book towards his father, trampling the plush rug. All heads were turned in his direction, following his slow, deliberate movement. Finally, he reached the pedestal, delivering the fragile book into his father’s hands, then taking a seat beside the girl.

“Brethren! We have worked and waited nearly since the Creation for this moment. The moment when we shall take control of Arceus and his great powers and reshape humanity and Pokémon alike! Reshape it to become our paradise, our world, ruled by us! Modern mankind has managed to alter the world, alter it into a state unrecognizable to the past. But we shall return the world to who it was before, the utopia it was supposed to be!” There was complete silence in the room.

“Why now? Why, so suddenly, are we finally moving our hand? Simply because, our scouts have discovered the resting place of Reshiram and Zekrom, dragons of truth and ideals, of lightning and fire. But why them? I thought we were aiming for Arceus. Well, legend states Arceus shall only awake from his slumber in the presence of true chaos. What better chaos is it than unleashing truth and ideals upon each other?

Although we have found them, their chambers are sealed, impenetrable even by explosives. That is why, with your help, we shall locate the Legendary Child, and, with the power of their Legendaries, open the tombs. Once Zekrom and Reshiram are unleashed, they will battle to the death. I assume the other Legendaries will take sides, some for truth and some for ideals. We will have a world war on our hands, Legend against Legend. Catastrophe. Apocalypse. A disaster of unimaginable scale, bringing destruction upon everything. Then, on both Pokemon and mankind’s darkest day, we shall reveal ourselves as their savior. With the help of Arceus’ Child, we shall resurrect Arceus, for he can only be awakened by one of pure heart and in control of all the plates of Legend. Arceus, confused by the terror and chaos, shall be easy to control and manipulate, especially if we are able to convince his Child of joining or cause.

Our Kanto branch, Rocket, have failed to control the legendary they created and lost all their research. They had fled to Johto and failed yet again. Magma and Aqua, in Hoenn waged a civil war against each other. And Cyrus, our rogue agent in Sinnoh planned to upstage us, and came very close to succeeding, only to be stopped by a child. And finally, very recently in Unova, Ghetsis has had a failed liberation of Pokemon. All our branches have failed! They have forgotten our true cause, their roots!

But we shall succeed! We shall rule the Utopia we create. We will be the new Legends! The new gods! I invent you all, to Project Legends!” A thunderous roar exploded from the crowd, cheering on their cause and leader.

---

Miles away, stationed on the summit of Mt. Coronet, meditating in the center of Spear Pillar, a man steers from his focus.

“It has begun…” He murmurs to himself. His hair was close-shaven, a dark brown. He had the stubbles of a beard growing back, and he slowing peeled open his eyelids, revealing mystic grey eyes. He looked fairly young, perhaps late twenties, and dressed casually, in a button shirt and jeans, for one so ancient. He had seen civilizations fall and rise. But he knew, if this hooded man were to succeed in his plot, which had a pretty high chance to, all civilization shall end.

The man quickly stood. He had to locate, gather, train, and unite all of the Legendary Children. What could possibly go wrong? The hooded man could get to them first, kill them, and maybe even convince them to join him. The man had to act fast.

Walking towards the far end of Spear Pillar, he stepped into the shadows and disappeared.

---

At the same time, all around the globe, each of the Legendary Children had a vision. A glimpse of each of their faces. And deep down, a primordial instinct kicked in. They knew they had to find each other. For what reason or cause, most did not know. But they knew they had to unite and fast.

---

It has begun! If you've read the Sign-Up Thread, then you can skip to the middle part of the Prologue. The beginning's the same. After you're done that, you may start posting!

It's a few days after this. You are still unaware of any Legendary activity. You may notice hooded grunts following you/ attacking you. You may choose to seek out the others. You can continue with your daily life until something goes arry. You may even encounter the mysterious man. Make it interesting, make it fun (Meaning you can do your own thing instead of the few examples I gave)! You're basically in control here.

Good luck, have fun! You may start.

Prologue helped written by Rotom310. Inspired by Illuminant*~ @ Mangafox
    Awktopus belongs to Wong Fu Productions

OOC: First to sign up and first to post. xD

Sootopolis City

Tim had gone for a swim in the large lake in the center of the city. This was a common thing for Sootopolans to do. The water was clean, and perfectly swimmable. He was relaxed and floating on his back, his eyes were closed. Tim didn't know why, but for some reason he felt good being in the water.

When Tim opened his eyes, he saw a figure flying towards the city within the crater. It appeared to be a Pokemon, but it was hard to tell. When the figure got closer, he recognized it immediately, it was a Togekiss. He also recognized the red head girl riding the Jubilee Pokemon.

The girl pulled on her Togekiss' head feathers, causing it to stop in mid-air. It was floating inches above the water. "Hiya Timmy-kun. Didja miss me?" The girl said playfully.

A big grin appeared on Tim's face when he saw her. "Hi Mari. What brings you here?"

Mari guided her Togekiss over to dry land, and landed him before answering, "We're on vacation, and my dad said I could visit."

As Tim made his way out of the water. Mari couldn't help but stare at him. He was essentially only wearing a pair of navy blue swim trunks, he was also dripping wet.

There was a long silence before the sound of a loud "Ahem!" ruined it.

"Unfortunately, I had to bring him too." One could tell by the tone of Mari's voice that she was not amused.

Tim turned around to see Scott Stone, riding on Drake the Flygon.

"I hope I'm not interupting something." Scott said with a mischievious smile as he went to land his Flygon.

"Hey Scott." Tim said politely as he waved at the twenty year old. Suddenly, the sky filled with gray clouds. Then, rain drops began to fall. "It's starting to rain." Tim said, "We should get inside." Scott and Mari recalled their Pokemon, and the trio ran inside Tim's house.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 12th July 2011 at 3:00 AM.

Goldenrod City - 5:30 AM.

Jed had always been an early riser. He thought that it was because he had grown up on the farm and waking up early was just natural to him.

As he turned to go turn on the lights in his room he saw that his two best friends, Chuck the Floatzel and Shank the Prinplup, were still sound asleep. Not wanting to wake them up he just decided to stare at the ceiling.

He thought about how long he had spent on the road, going from city to city. By the age of 14 he had already left Sinnoh for good, never wanting to remember his disdain filled childhood. And now here he was 3 years later and he felt as though he was missing something. He couldn't pinpoint what, but he knew that it had something to do with his father, and seeing him suffer because he had run away.

He then muttered "As long as he is suffering, I'm going to feel alright." Then he heard a noise. He jumped up wanting to make sure that he and his Pokemon wouldn't be harmed. However it turned out to be just Chuck and Shank waking up to see what was going on.

He calmed both of his Pokemon down and turned the lights on before saying. "What a wonderful life I have."

Spoiler:- Credits:

Jasper had been wandering the fields for awhile. Vermillion was boring, the only fun was battling with the Luietenant. Surge was sympathetic to Jasper, and had become a great friend after the funeral.

One thing Jasper couldn't figure out-why he woke up so early? The sun was out, but the stars were still showing. "Not even Surge is up." He went to the spot his father was buried. The stone had already gained tarnish.

"Jasper Sanders Sr.
    Proud Father, Loving Husband
    Amazing Soldier"

Jasper Jr. removed his hat-his father's General Cap-and said a prayer for his father. Jr.'s Torchic, which he called Achamo, was next to him, head bent in prayer with Jasper.

After a while, the stars were gone and Jasper replaced his cap-just above his brow, shading his eyes-and tapped Achamo to let him know. He began walking back to Vermillion, with Achamo not far behind.
    FNG

You have no friends.
    A reminder from people with a life.

Nah, I keed.

The cold relentless wind battered Airen's face. She gritted her teeth as she tried her best to walk across the Sky Arrow Bridge. It seemed impossible in this weather though! The darkness of the night made it even worse, with the lights on the bridge few and far between.

"What am I even doing here?" Airen sighed under her breath. "I shouldn't be out here dealing with this," Airen was walking, or rather trudging, across the bridge where her parents had met their end. She hated this bridge, and she had come close to hating her home region all together. What was so great about Unova anyway? It was just a depressing land to her. The only thing keeping her together trough this time was the fact that her Uncle expecting her to make a safe journey home to a place not too far from Striaton City. He certiantly wasn't too happy about her going to chase after some guy who had given her this necklace. Airen reached into her coat and thumbed the smooth cut stone. Her mind quickly went passed that.

Suddenly something inside her coat started to move. Zorua stuck out his head from the back of her coat. He whimpered as the wind buffeted him as well.
    "It's ok, Zorua," She tried to comfort the shadow fox. "We should get to Castelia City before long."
    One thing, really one clue, was enough to keep her going. She got a good look at his trench coat and saw a mark that indicated it was from Johto. She had looked it up on the computer a few days prior to now, that that certian kind of trenchcoat is only made in Johto. Goldenrod City to be exact. It may not be much, but it was a start. She had to figure out something about him, or ask him what he meant. "Your powers will only bring you trouble," were his words. She didn't know much about them herself, but if he knew about them, maybe he would have some answers as to where they came from, or what to do with them.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Tyler Xania
    Nimbasa City

Tyler found himself awake earlier than usual. He glanced at his clock. Only 6:00... He was up early. He was usually awake an hour and a half later. He got up from bed and glanced around the room. Rycerz was in his usual corner, laying on the wall. Monsuta was sleeping in the middle of the room, Senryaku up against her. Nyx was floating up by the ceiling, not wanting to be bothered by the others. Xollox was sleeping near Tyler's bed, laying his head on a pillow and with a blanket over him. Kyoki...

Tyler became alert in an instant. Kyoki was not in his room. He quickly walked, almost ran, out to the kitchen. To his relief, the Eelektross was eating peanut butter from the jar. Tyler sighed in his relief, causing Kyoki to look up and give him a gooey smile(The best to an Eelektross's ability, at least.)

"Wa some?" He asked. Tyler shook his head no and signaled for Kyoki to follow him.

"How many times have I told you not to leave us?" Tyler asked as they walked back to his room.

"Hun y." Was the response. Sensing his trainer's anger at him, Kyoki turned with a sad look. "If ou not ik h I a t, hy you n lease e?"

Tyler shook his head. "It's a felony to release an insane Pokemon, Kyoki. Either I take care of you, I let someone else, like a relative or doctor, or..." He bit his lip at the other possibility. "...I have you put down."

Kyoki's face grew sadder. "...I n't wan o d e..." He said.

"That's why I don't let you, Kyoki." Tyler opened the door and looked Kyoki in the eyes. "We know your crazy, but we still love you. You are still part of our family."

At this, Kyoki brightened and smiled. "...Th s, Tyl." He said. He floated off to lay down, and an also happy and smiling Tyler went back to his bed to do the same.

Go to Bekidding's The Aura Shoppe. You will love it there.I guarantee it. I mean, look at those guys.

Credit to PikaPika677

Thanks to Virawl.

Soran looked over the mountains to her back as she made her way through the dark pass. She knew she didn't have very long until the sun came up, even now she could see light just reaching up from behind her, aching to join the sky.
    "Come on, Umbri," She called Umbreon to her side and they hurried up the mountain path. She had to make it across the border before she was reported or else she would have to go back to that mess who dared to call themselves 'her family.'
    "What a bunch of liars," Soran scoffed as she leaped over a rock, Umbri doing the same. His rings giving a ghostly glow and outlined all she had to see to move forward. The pack she was carrying had been getting heavier with almost every step. Each more exhausting than the last. Umbreon bit her pantleg and guided her forward. Suddenly Soran heard a sound that made her heart sink.
    "Where do you think she went?" came a voice sounding from the pass she had taken.
    "She had to have come this way. You know she couldn't have made it past the main gates without being spotted."
    People. More specifically police. She couldn't get caught, they would send her back to those money hungry thieves that call themselves her parents. Her foster parents. Suddenly Umbreon's hair stood on end as he growled. A sound of barking came from the trail behind them.
    "Houndoom..." The fear of the word itself came to her.
    She bolted and Umbreon chased after her, leaping over the darkened boulders and weaving through the passeges made pokemon. She could hear the barking grow louder and the pounding of paws coming closer.
    Umbreon suddenly halted in the slowly, but ever growing sunlight. He bolted to the left up the mountain side that had no trail. Not wanting her voice to be heard Soran chased after Umbri in fear he would leave her behind.
    Umbri ran until finally the barks and paw steps died down and Umbri himself stopped at a ridge. Soran, out of breath, caught up with her pokemon and looked down from the cliff side.
    Blackthorn City. They did it. They had crossed the border from Kanto to Johto.

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

William Cordes
    Slateport City

William and Gliden were standing on William's pool in his backyard. His muscles were a bit tense from standing there.

"Shoot another one, Gliden!" William commanded, the surskit then shot out a stream of bubbles from his mouth. William's face started to strain as he walked on the water to go pop the bubbles. The back door of the house opened and Harry, William's older brother, came out.

"Hey, freak!" Harry shouted at William. William didn't notice his brother come out and when he heard him he quickly turned to him. This made William lose his concentration causing him to fail in the water.

"You know I hate when you do that!" William screamed in annoyance. He didn't mind going in the water, in fact he loved it, he just hated when his brother tried to mess him up on purpose.

"Well I've got something to show you, come on." Harry told him. William immediately started smiling, he loved suprises. William and Gliden got out of the pool and started following Harry. After twenty minutes of walking they reached a cave inside of a forest.

"What's inside there?" William asked. He couldn't see past 20 feet from the entrance outside, he felt a little hesitant.

"It's a suprise, a really cool suprise." Explained Harry. William instantly begin to smile and was excited again to find out what his brother was talking about. He walked a few feet into the cave, then reached for a pokeball from his pocket.

"Go Addle, use Flash!" Commanded William

Jasper came back to Vermillion, and, as predicted, Surge was waiting at the gate for him. "Figured you were over here. You wake up early, Private?" "Sir, yes, sir," Jasper said casually. Clouds began slowly rolling in. "It's gonna rain, Leiutenant." "Nah, we can train harder today. Send Achamo home." "Sir, yes, sir," Jasper said in a partial salute. He went home to drop off Achamo. Surge's goal was to toughen Jasper into Sr., allowing Jr. to go off on an adventure. Suddenly, Surge got a call on his PokeGear. "Watson. How's it going, you old shock hound?"
    Last edited by TorchTheElement; 12th July 2011 at 4:31 AM.
    FNG

You have no friends.

Nah, I keed.

Jon Smith

It was midnight in the city of Hearthome, so nobody except for the nocturnal or insomniacs to hear a motorcycle roar through the streets and roads. Its driver, one Jonathan Smith, had a rather determined look on his face as he skillfully manoeuvred the vehicle through some narrow alleyways. He didn't really have much idea what he was actually doing so late in the night, but something within his mind had triggered his need to do something.

He soon stopped in front of an apartment building. It was rather average, nearly identical to the many other apartment blocks in Sinnoh. The only significant thing about it was the fact that Jonathan, or Jon, lived there.

"You have been absent from the apartment block for a total of thirty-four minutes and nine seconds, and I am still counting," a robotic voice said from the small speaker next to the door to the building.

Jon smiled, pocketing his motorcycle keys, which he had been fiddling with for the last several minutes, and looked over at the speakers.

"I expected you to say something about organics needing sleep," he drawled, addressing the speakers.

"You are merely my trainer, I obey you, but I do not hold responsibility for your actions, nor do I care for your physical and mental wellbeing," the robotic voice replied in a superior tone.

"Love you too Bob," he chuckled as he entered the building, wondering how he would prevent his Rotom from delivering a high powered Charge Beam to his face.
    RPGer Profile
    ~~~~
    [9:09 PM] delilah: achievement unlocked: use the phrase "drop it like it's hot" in my final biology project

~Emily Samera~

Emily flicked a lock of her long hair from her face. Above her, the moon shone round and full, sending silvery light down to Earth where it was broken into scattered fragments by the tree Emily sat under.

She sighed and leapt to her feet. A blue lock of hair fell across her face, but she ignored it. The vision she had had was more important. Glimpses of faces she didn't know. It frightened her. She didn't know much about visions of this sort, and fear was something she grew accustomed to every day. And anger didn't cut it this time.

She drew her jacket further around her thin frame. Her emerald eyes glinted with the courage she was steeling. She knew the faces she had seen were important. And she may not know why the faces seemed so important, but she was going to find them.

She took a Pokeball from her belt and thumbed it. She didn't have any Pokemon that could Fly. To be frankly honest, she hadn't even kept track of where she was. And people avoided her for her demonic temper. Not something she was proud of, but that was who she was.

She made up her mind. She'd find out where she was, and go to the nearest major city. it was likely they would be gathering in these places. Maybe. She wasn't sure so far, but it didn't matter. The sooner she discovered what her vision went, the better.
    [/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

Jonathan Smith

As he slowly made his way up the stairs, Jon wondered about the strange dream/vision he had a few hours ago. It had left him rather confused, which was why he had decided to ride his motorcycle around the streets of Hearthome. The faces that were present in the dream were unfamiliar, and he would not really dream about people who he had never met. He did, however, acknowledge that he may or may not have briefly been in contact with the people in the vision/dream, such as having been on the same train or something, but that still didn't merit his subconscious pulling those faces up into a dream. The bizarre urge to find those faces in his dream confused him as well.

Upon pondering further, Jonathan decided to leave it be, as he had finally reached the door to his apartment. He stared hard at the slightly chipped wooden doorknob, attempting to think of a way to get inside without Bob, his Rotom, from finding out and electrocuting him.

"Screw this," he muttered to himself as turned the knob. "I haven't experimented with any electrical immunities yet."

As the door opened, he was met with an incredibly fast and powerful blast of water that slammed him into the wall across from his apartment door. The blast of water continued to crash into him, pinning him against the wall. A few minutes later, the powerful stream of water stopped, letting gravity take control. A rather soggy Jon Smith crashed to the ground, groaning in pain as he finally registered that he was on the floor after being hit point blank by a Hydro Pump.

"Just...who, the hell...do you think...I am?" he managed to moan out from his spot on the floor.

"You. Are. My. Trainer," the cause of his pain said as it exited the apartment block.

Jon sighed as he looked up at Bob, who was possessing his washing machine. The Rotom's face, which was present on the machine, grinned, before it exited the laundry cleaning device, and floated over to it's trainer.

"Shocking me would actually kill me you know," the 19 year old remarked, "seeing that I'm lying in a puddle of water. And it would ruin my suit."

"Your laundry is now done. Have a nice day!"

He looked over at the washing machine, which had been the source of the voice.

"Well at least I have some clean clothes to wear," he muttered.
    RPGer Profile
    ~~~~
    [9:09 PM] delilah: achievement unlocked: use the phrase "drop it like it's hot" in my final biology project

Scott Stone, Marianna "Mari" Vilum, and Timothy "Tim" Wolfe
    Tim's house, Sootopolis City

It had started to rain harder when the three entered the house. The sound of raindrops hitting it was audible. The house was empty, save for the three them. Tim's mother, aunt, and cousins had gone shopping in Lilycove leaving Tim alone for the day.

Tim had gone into his bedroom to dry off and put on clothes, while Scott and Mari sat outside his bedroom and waited for him. Mari was humming a tune while she waited. "It's weird" Mari began to say when she finished humming. "I've had this strange song stuck in my head for days, but I've never heard this song before in my life."

Scott shrugged his shoulders, and didn't say anything.

Eventually, Tim remerged from his room. Dried, and wearing his regular clothes. He also had Casty, his Castform, sitting on his shoulder, he had a small smile on his face. "Well, looks like we're gonna be in here for a while, what do ya wanna do?"

Suddenly, lightning flashed, and thunder struck. Then the lights went out and it was dark. "What was that?!" Mari asked startled by the sudden darkness.

"Power outage, nothing big." Tim said as he pulled a pokeball from his belt and released the Pokemon inside. "Ro give us some light will ya."

The Plasma Pokemon emerged from the Pokeball and struck a pose. For some reason, Ro had decided to possess a washing machine earlier, and hasn't left it yet. The washing machine was glowing with a blue plasma like aura, providing some form of illumination.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 12th July 2011 at 5:18 PM.

On the way back, Jasper noticed that not too many other people were getting up. He went in his house and his mother was still sleeping. "Okay, Achamo, remember, don't wake Ma." The Torchic nodded and scuddled off.

After he dropped off Achamo, he went to see Surge at his home. Upon entering, he noted him watching TV, and eating leftover Chinese Takeout. "A girl by the name of Soran just crossed the border between Kanto and Johto. Authorities had worked to retrieve her, but were unsuccessful, as she bolted as soon as she was discovered. It is unknown why she ran away from her family, but they have not made any statements so far." At the end, they saw a recent picture of the girl, and Jasper's face turned white. "I saw her... In that vision, I saw her! I need to find her! And... There's a few others, too!" Surge just looked at him peculiarly. "Whassamatta?" Surge asked. "I need to find her," Jasper responded. Surge nodded. "In that case, you'll need to be in top shape. Lotta things different in other regions. Suddenly, the rain began to patter on the roof.
    FNG

You have no friends.

Nah, I keed.

Storm lay in bed. Staring at the ceiling with the pitter patter of rain the only sound to accompany the sunrise, which wasn't too far away. His home city of Vermillion was still dark, but Storm couldn't sleep. Despite his usual happy and confident self, he felt different. Ever since that vision haunted his memory and dreams. Those people, those children. Their faces etched into his mind. Who were they and why were they suddenly a focus of his dreams?
    Storm rolled over and saw Comet curled up in the corner, snoozing peacefully. Storm couldn't help but smile. He loved to see his pokemon in such an unconcerned state. The Growlithe continued to sleep as Storm stared at the ceiling once more. He saw that one of the faces looked familiar, like maybe he's seen him somewhere before.
    Maybe Lt. Surge would know, but he's probably in training right now or something. I shouldn't disturb him. Storm thought.
    Maybe I should just sit outside? Storm got up and quietly tip toed past his sleeping friend, into the hallway and out the back door onto the back porch. It was covered so he could watch the rain without getting wet himself. Storm loved to watch the rain fall. Something about it always put his mind at rest. He sighed and pushed his hand through his hair.
    Storm pulled up a chair sitting on the porch and was about to sit in it, when he heard scratching at the back door. He got up and opened the door to see not only Comet, but Sparky riding on top of him.
    Storm rolled his eyes. "All right, you guys can come out," He let them out onto the porch. Sparky leaped off of Comet as they both made themselves comfortable.
    Storm began to think about his options

Surge and Jasper were in the field north of Vermilion, tromping around. Surge got up a mud-slicked hill with ease, but Jasper had trouble. "C'mon, the treads in your army boots should keep you from sinking, and if you move fast enough, you can make something like stairsnin the mud. Plant your feet flat with gravity, and walk up quickly!" Surge's lecturing was useful, as his experience helped his physique. "Almost, kid, just a little more!" Jasper was just a little ways away from the top, when he slipped, and caught himself with his arms so he wouldn't ruin his father's jacket. He began sliding down and used the time to regain his breath. "Don't worry, try again! If you're gonna slide, make sure you want to go down!" "Sir, yes, sir!" Jasper went at it again, planting his boots level, and climbing up steadily, with enough speed to see him up.

"Good! An effective soldier has to be strong enough to attack, quick enough to run, and smart enough to know which one to do!" Jasper finally made it up, and saluted Leiutenant Surge, who nodded, and said, "Now, can you get down safely? Try this."

Surge went to the edge of the hilltop and placed his feet vertically, then his hand behind his back foot. He pushed with his hand and began sliding down the hill, using his hand to keep stable. Jasper followed his lead easily.

"Okay. Good. Dismissed for the day." Jasper saluted and walked towards Vermillion, befpre stopping and asking Surge, "Sir, I think I saw somebody here in Vermillion in my vision. It didn't cross my mind before, sir." "Oh? Well, I'l, tell you if I hear any word." "Thank you, sir!" Jasper saluted him, then turned military-style and headed back towards Vermillion. Surge laughed. "This rain's messing up my hair."
    FNG

You have no friends.

Nah, I keed.

8:30 AM
    Goldenrod City

Jed hated rain.

Though both of his Pokemon loved it. Jed had an immense hatred for rainy weather. He never kept moving when it rained because he couldn't stand it. Now he knew that they would have to stay at the Hotel until the rain stopped.

Since he had woken up around 3 hours ago Jed had been pondering what one of his dreams last night had been. He had seen many a face, mostly of people whom he had never seen seen before. Also at the end of the dream, just before he had woken up he saw some dots. 5 horizontaly and 3 verticaly. He didn't care who the people we're but the dots intrigued him. He knew he had seen this pattern somewhere, he just couldn't remember the significance.

Then he felt a slight tug on his shirt. He turned to see his Shank pointing out the window. Jed saw,to his delight, that the sky had finally cleared. Jed hated to stay in one place for longer than he needed to and he didn't have to pay the hotel to check out after 11:00. As he turned away from the window he saw a man dressed in a strange space suit heading toward the Hotel. Jed had seen someone wearing the same suit when he left Azalea town. He thought that this was a coincidence and left it alone. He called his Pokemon and they left the Hotel. Leaving Goldenrod hopefully for good.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Storm continued to sit on the back porch even as the rain grew harder. He always enjoyed it. Suddenly the light of the sunrise was choked by the dark clouds arising. Storm smiled as a bolt of lightning could be seen from far off. He looked over to Sparky and saw that the Pikachu had curled up and gone back to sleep against Comet, who had decided to go back to slumber as well. Storm chuckled and nudged the sleeping pokemon with this foot. The pokemon stirred and raised their heads.
    "Hey, I'm going over to Lt. Surge's place, you wanna come?" Storm inquired his pokemon.

Comet wasn't a fan of the rain, but happily rose to his paws and wagged his tail. Sparky leaped onto Storm's shoulder and rubbed up against him.
    "Ok, ok," Storm laughed at his affectionate pokemon. "Just let me go get a jacket on, and we'll go,"
    Storm went into his closet and took out his black jacket with the lightning symbol on the back. He threw it on and Comet followed him out the door while Sparky hid himself in the back of the jacket, before poking his head out of the collar behind Storm's head.
    "Fine you can hang out there if you want," Storm rolled his eyes.
    The heavy rain came down as the sky darkened more. It was fairly common in the summertime for there to be storms in Vermillion. The air coming off the seas and the wind coming down from the mountains. It happens, but Storms didn't care, he was all right with storms. Ironic for his name sake.
    Comet ran ahead of Storm, passed the stores and shook off the water under the awning. Sparky clung tightly to Storm's neck as he too, ran under the awning. Sparky crawled out of the jacket and shook off the rain water as Storm knocked on the door. To his dismay, the gym was dark inside and no one would answer.
    Storm sighed.
    "Sorry guys," he apologized to his wet pokemon, but a strong voice to his side made his head turn.
    "What are you doing up here, soldier?" He could hear Lt. Surge's voice and he straigtened up.
    "Nothing, sir," he gave a quick salute and Lt. Surge laughed.
    "At ease, son, at ease." He patted him on the shoulder, "What brings you here?"
    "I've been having some thoughts and nightmares lately," Storm said in the most serious way he could.
    "Isn't that a problem your Mom is supposed to fix?" Lt. Surge poked.
    "I'm serious, sir, this is really bothering me," Storm tried to convince Surge of the truth.
    "All right, well it won't do us any good to stay out here, why don't you come inside?" He opened the door, which was apparently unlocked and turned on the lights. Comet and Sparky followed

Jasper had just walked into the door when his mother called for him. "Junior! Are you back? Mind taking off your boots? It's very muddy out there." "Yes, ma'am," he responded, removing his boots. "I heard you gasp in your sleep. You even said something I'd never heard before... Something about 'Kyurem' or something..." "I remember. Yeah, I was having a nightmare..." "You talk to Surge about it?" "Yes, ma'am."
    FNG

You have no friends.

Nah, I keed.

Storm explained his dreams. The faces of the people that seemed to range from child to teen. The lightning that continued to flash outside was the same as his dream before the outline of a beast showed up in his dream as well. Large fangs and a dog-like stature, followed by a full coloration of yellows and black stripes.
    Lt. Surge seemed to think on the 17 year olds words before speaking.
    "It looks like, to me at least, you had a vision of the pokemon Raikou." He leaned forward in his chair. Storm seemed confused and sat back in his own chair.
    "Raikou, I feel like I've heard that name before."
    Lt. Surge rubbed his face.
    "That's because you've heard it in class, Storm."
    "Oh, yeah," Storm gave an embarrased smile, "Guess I slacked off a little that day, sorry,"
    Lt. Surge shook his head, "No, its fine. Raikou, by the way, is a legendary electric pokemon. From what I've heard its origins are in the Johto region."
    Storm nodded with each of the gym leader's words.
    "I've just been so confused lately, I can usually sort things out, but its like my mind is clouded."
    "You're a teenager, you can't expect to always be able to figure things out. Its life."
    Storm nodded again. Then Lt. Surge put a hand on his chin.
    "You know, I heard something similar to this earlier today." He got up from his chair and walked to the window. "Do you know that kid Jasper? The one with black hair? Nice kid that one."
    Storm checked into his memory banks digging to find the face that matched the name. Jasper sounded so familiar, yet what did his face-

Suddenly it triggered. He knew who he was. He was one of the many faces that Storm saw that night in his dream!
    "Yeah, I think I know him," Storm said his voice rising.
    "Well he came to train with me this morning. I think he's experiencing the same thing you are, at least, that's what it sounded like. Poor kid, he's had a rough time, but he certiantly hasn't let that affect him too much in his training, aside from it making him work harder."
    Storm remembered now. Jasper was the kid he would occassionally see around town. He didn't talk much, but he knew him.
    "Thanks Lt." Storm got up, "You've helped alot,"
    He shrugged and looked to Storm, "Anytime kid, I guess I'll be seeing you then," Sparky leaped out from his rest with Comet and up to Surge.
    "Yes, I'll see you later, too," He rubbed the Pikachu's head.
    Sparky and Comet then quickly followed Storm out into the rain on his walk, or this case, sprint home.

Suddenly, the landline rang. It halted as Jasper's mother picked it up. "Hello. Oh, Leiutenant! Oh, okay." She put her hand on the mic. "Junior, it's for you. It's the Leiutenant." Jasper got up and took the phone.

"Yes, sir, Leiutenant Surge, sir," he said. "Yeah... Hey, I found the other kid. He just stopped by. Name of Storm. He should be headed home, so when things get brighter, I'll call you both to stop by. In the meantime, I suggest you either rest at home, or train on your own." "Yes, sir. May I ask a question, sir?" "Sure, private." "What's Kyurem?" No answer for awhile. "Sir?" "Oof... That's a doozy. Kyurem is like... an alien dragon. According to legend, it resides in Unova, and it eats people and pokemon. You dream about that?" "Sir, yes, sir" "Storm dreamed about Raikou. I'll explain more when I call you both over." "Yes, sir." "Over and out."

Jasper put the phone back and strapped his boots on. "Going somewhere?" his mother asked. "Yes, ma'am. I'm going to train myself. I'm going for a run out on the east field." "Say a prayer for your father." "Yes, ma'am. First thing I did this morning." "Well, say one for me, okay?" "Yes, ma'am," he responded as he left.
    FNG

You have no friends.

Nah, I keed.

Storm made it into his house, the rain pounding relentlessly. His parents were no doubt up and about at this time. Comet was the first to run inside, being a fire type, and a dog like pokemon, he both loved and hated the rain. It was wierd relationship. Sparky ran in next and leaped onto the couch next to Storm's dad.
    "Hey, Dad." Storm came in and closed the door.
    His dad looked up from the paper.
    "Oh, hey, son, where've you been?" He rubbed Sparky's head.
    Storm explained his quick trip over to Lt. Surge's place and didn't elaborate much on his dream.
    "Oh, I see." He put the paper back in front of him, "You know, Lt. Surge is a great man, you're lucky to have a mentor like that."
    Storm chuckled.
    "You know you'll always be my greatest mentor, Dad." Storm messed with his paper as he came by.
    Storm's dad laughed as Storm went into the kitchen.
    "Hey, Dad," Storm called back into the living room. "You know where Mom is?"
    "She's still in bed so keep your voice down," Storm's father called back with less volume.
    "Sorry," Storm laughed in a whisper.
    He looked outside. The rain that was knocking down his door a few minutes ago had stopped dead in its tracks, but the sky was still an overcast one.
    "At least it stopped raining," Storm looked into the sink and saw the dishes had been piled up for him to do. His father had told him to do it the night before, but Storm had neglected to do them. It would be wise to do them now before his dad noticed otherwise he might get little lecturing. Storm rolled his eyes at the thought of a lecture.
    "If I have to hear the one about vacumming one more time, I'll vacume my ears off." He mumbled as he put the dishes into the dishwasher.

(ooc: Lol)
    FNG

You have no friends.

Nah, I keed.

William Cordes
    North of Slateport City

The minun came out of the pokeball, instantly scared of the dark cave. It was eager to follow its trainers commands, so the blue parts of it body turned pale yellow as they started lighting up. William and Addle walked in a few feet, but the light from Addle still couldn't let them see past ten feet. Addle was started to back out of the cave and William was walking after him, when Harry decided to mess with them. William just noticed that Harry took out his Geodude.

"Rocky, use Rock Tomb!" Harry commanded. "Geo!" Rocky yelled as a thin slab of rock rock come out of the ground blocking the entrance to the cave. Addle then started running in circles in fear of the dark then crashed into a wall causing him to faint. The room faded to complete blackness as the light on Addle disappeared.

William sighed,"Why does he always do this to me!? Return Addle!" he said as a red flash went towards his fainted pokemon. William turned and walked a few steps, I think this was where the entrance was he thought to himself. He reached out in front of him to make sure there was a rock in front of him, then went into a fighting position.

"Kiya!" William shouted as he kicked the rock in front of him. The slab of rock fell over revealing the outside of the cave. "Ow!" he screamed, he really hurt his foot. After a minute of rubbing his foot he stood up, he looked at where the sun was in the sky. "Oh, man." he exclaimed Now I'm gonna be late for school.

Jason Tryton
    Sootopolis City

Jason was looking out the window. It was raining hard. The boy had just moved here, and where he came from it rarely rained like this. The power, had gone out, so he had nothing better to do but stare out the window. Save for his Pokemon, Jason was alone. His parents were out working. Though Jason had no idea what there work was.

Pokey, His Slowbro was just standing there, staring at something with a blank look on his face. "Slooooow." he said in a dazed monotone. While Shelly, the shiny Shellder that caused him to evolve just chewed on his tail.

"Yeah, I'm bored too." Jason answered as if Slowbro were asking a question. "Why did mom and dad move here anyway? We were perfectly fine back home."

Sitting on a new wooden desk, was Jason's Pokemon egg. This egg was weird, it was was blue and had a big orange dot in the middle, as well as several small yellow dots around the top of it. He had kept this egg a secret from his parents, there was no telling what they'd do if they found out he brought some weird egg he found on the beach back home. On top of that, the first night in slept in this new house, he had a weird dream. He saw several faces, all of them were of people he did not know, but they seemed important. The strange part is at the end, he saw a blue flash and heard a voice, he couldn't understand what it was saying all he heard was "Mana..." But he didn't know what that meant. Jason sighed as he continued boredly looking out the window.

(OOC: Yes, all my characters are in Sootopolis City. I'm not about to have four different legendary children bouncing all over the Pokeearth. xD)
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 13th July 2011 at 12:55 AM.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast