Thread: Title thread won't change?

Default Title thread won't change?

Okay, I want to change the Title thread on my shop. But whenever I try to change it, it still display the same title I named it before. Can anyone help and tell me why this happens?

I just want to take off the "(Do not post yet please)" from my shop title.
    Shop
    Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall

Pearl: 2107 6514 2728
    Black: 0218 1964 0547

Do you want to know if your event Pokemon are hacked? If so, click this link: http://www.pokemonsecure.com/misc/pkmdbhostedfiles.php and find your event Pokemon to see if it matches. If it does, then its hacked.

You need to get a Mod+ to change your title thread. Just copy the link to your thread and PM it to a Mod, asking them to change it. 9 out of 10 times they will
    \

Thanks! That helped me alot. O.o
    Shop

Do you want to know if your event Pokemon are hacked? If so, click this link: http://www.pokemonsecure.com/misc/pkmdbhostedfiles.php and find your event Pokemon to see if it matches. If it does, then its hacked.

Np Always glad to help out :3
    \

Theres another problem... The mods are not responding to my request and maybe they are constantly ignoring me. There keeping away my customers from my shop. And I didn't know I couldn't change my title thread.
    Shop

The mods are not online 24/7 to tend to your topic changing needs. Be patient they have lives, and they have other duties to perform that take precedence over your shop being unpopular.

OHHHHHHHHHH YOU JUST GOT BURNED!!! lol no, but RaZoR LeAf makes a good point. theres no need to freak out, mods have lives. It's not like they're getting paid by the hour to help you with your petty needs. They have better things to do most of the time. (Actually you should just PM RaZoR LeAf to do it just to troll XDD.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    What was that Regarde. I couldn't hear you with all of that dick in your mouth.

^Greatest Cosplay Evar^