Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Pokémon do you carry always with you?

serperior, lucario,salamence,garchomp,my shiny rayquaza,deino.

^ those guys

I always change up my teams when I play a new game, so I don't have any regulars.

^ Click this for good times ^

My starter on each game except for my Pearl where I have Torterra instead of Empoleon, the one I chose at the beginning. And usually any Dragon-type to go along with my starter. I always carry my starter and a Dargon!
    FUTURE ALPHA SAPPHIRE TEAM

Will be soft reseting for Shiny Treecko. Shiny Salamence will be from Y as a Bagon.
    Might even try getting a Shiny of the others with DexNav, Hordes, and Chain Fishing.

ADVENTURE STARTING DECEMBER 25TH.

Spoiler:- Claim & FC and Friend Safari:

It is very common for me to have Crobat, or even Tyrantitar. I have had a Crobat in every gen since g/s/c. One in Crystal, Saphire, Pearl, Platinum, and Black.

Name: ToxicBlade
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    Shinies so far:
    MMing for:

Alakazam is on every single team on every single game
    it is unrivaled in battle plus its my personal favourite...

[IMG]http://i44.*******.com/2a8i3pl.png[/IMG]
    Credit to mew for the banner!

My Garchomp in my first slot . It knows great moves for catching Pokemon [ false swipe ~ ] but can also take down trainers .
    I caught it in Diamond and since then it's travelled to a Pearl , a Platinum , two HeartGolds , a SoulSilver , a White , and is currently residing in my party in Black .
    Click on EriMeww to go to my Art Shop !

Spoiler:- Pokemon Black FC & Party & Wanted:

I always carry my beloved Pikachu with me.

I always try to have any Haxorus with me Love those. Or a gligar.

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/359mohv.png[/IMG]
    Credit to iPokemon

I kinda feel obligated to keep my started with me :P

My Pignite, atm. :>

To be honest I never have a certain Pokémon.. but I do usually have a certain general team when I'm looking for Pokémon or just going on a stroll :L

Strong Pokémon (Usually my highest levelled Pokémon, just incase)
    Flying Pokémon (To fly of course)
    Personal Preference (Whoever I feel like putting on my team)
    Surf/Waterfall Slave (Usually just a random water Pokémon)
    Further HM slave (One with stuff like Rock Smash ect.)
    Backup strong Pokémon (Just incase things go wrong :L)

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

kyurem, so i can fly whenever i want

White team:

SoulSilver team:

Name: Felix
    White FC: 4685-0145-3641

Spoiler:- I breed::

Spoiler:- Looking for::

The Normal/Flying pokes like Pidgeot, Fearow, Staraptor & Braviery. Got to have a Flyer.

Honestly, I breed just about everything, thus my Magcargo is always with me. xD It has an ability that cuts egg hatching time down in half. I've had one in every game since my Sapphire.

Another is usually Swellow. I managed to become absolutely attached to my swellow when I first played Sapphire, and now a Swellow is with me all the time, whether I'm hatching or training. I think I still have the one from my original Sapphire, even. =o

"you're my best friend in a world we must defend,"

I always have a pokemon that knows fly...
    White FC: 2666 3463 2644

I keep all of my Pokemon from every team I have ever had since Ruby/Sapphire so, while there are certain ones that I am fond of, there are SO MANY of them that it is hard to name a specific one.

I do normally have Rainbow Bridge (R. Bridge) My Togekiss for flying, (although I do have other fliers that I occasionally trade her out with) and Sir Molten my Marcargo for egg hatching, but otherwise the other members of my team is usually pretty randomly. It is usually whoever I feel like being with at the moment. Yesterday, I really wanted to train Irwin my Totodile, but today I'm going to play on the Dream World with Dandy Andy my Sandshrew.

It is hard to say with me, I can be so random!

In my case, I carry my Shiny Bisharp named Checkmate with me most of the time, as well as my Eevee named Teach. Also, my Pidgeotto named Courier is one that I almost never go without, as he's my flyer. I've had him for a really long time, now.
    I specialize in breeding Eevees! I have tons of the little fuzzballs, and they're all named uniquely and ready to find a new home.
    If you'd like to adopt one of my Eevees today, send me a PM requesting one.

I can also offer Pokerus in exchange for certain Pokemon...

Up until B/W I always had my Heracross and Electivire with me. I will always love my Hasty Heracross from my Ruby version, it's quite awesome. My Electivire has saved my butt on more than a few occasions and it has earned its right in my personal Hall Of Fame. Sadly, the two have been shifted into the box to probably never return because I am in love with the 5th gen pokemon...
    I'm tired.

I think this thread is one of those Postcount+1 threads for some people. :/
    Anyway, until Black and White, I loved my Torterra, the first Pokemon I ever really used for a whole game, and the first I trained to Level 100. He can really kill if there isn't an Ice-Type around.
    Then after Gen. 5, things changed. For some reason, after I beat Ghetis, my whole team was very under-leveled, including my starter. So I mainly use Volcarona, the first Pokemon I ever EV trained, and he's AMAZING. He saved my butt in a random matchup battle, against a non-EV trained team. They beat my other two Pokemon, so he had 3 Pokemon and I had 1. (My other two Pokemon weren't EV trained.) So, my Volcarona swept their whole team. Every last Pokemon. All in one hit. I feel sorry for that guy...
    Last edited by Umbreon9; 14th July 2011 at 4:08 AM. Reason: Grammar... :[
    Ah, yes, I probably just said something stupid there, didn't I? Not surprising, I've been called an idiot on multiple occasions, although I do consider myself to be more intelligent than most...

Quote Originally Posted by Tsutaja1996 View Post
    I always keep my starter of that game on me. For example on my White I started with Snivy, so I always have Serperior with me.
    Replace snivy with oshawott and you have my answer
    Special thanks to Sworn Metalhead for the epic banner.

A month ago, I would have said my party Pokemon.

Since depositing four of my six party in a vain attempt to get a shiny fossil, I now know which two stay with me: Gallade and Gardevoir. My team's set up in a way that I have a male and female 'partnered up', as in they work well in a double battle together. Gallade and Gardevoir are just my favorites, it seems.
    I'm back. And ready for more battling.

[Img]http://i55.*******.com/k1cdxu.gif[/img]
    [Img]http://i56.*******.com/2lx856h.gif[/Img][Img]http://i51.*******.com/206yn8i.gif[/Img]

Thanks to Mew_ and Sarah- for the banner, and PikaPika 677 for the MD animations.

Shaymin or infernape
    3ds 0860-3328-3384
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/zx4emh.png[/IMG]

At least one of my Chatots.

EDIT: Wait.. i thought this was asking what we carried around in-game, not what we fought with... In that case, idk. I used different pokemon all the time. However, I've always raised a Dragonite in every game since Yellow, in honor of my Dragonite in Yellow who was my first level 100. =)
    Last edited by cannibaleyes; 14th July 2011 at 4:48 AM.
    3DS FC:1848 2955 3635 IGN: Cannibal

Free Pokemon for you! =D
    No longer taking RNG requests at the moment; too busy squeeing over X and Y. x)

I can breed in English and German in Kalos. ;o

2/23/2014: National Pokedex completed! =D

In my black,i ALWAYS have braviary in my team.
    Why?he is my flier and i use him to keep on flying to striaton->Castelia->striaton for breeding and hatching eggs
    No.

I always keep my Unfezant, Etienne, with me. The primary reason is she knows Fly, so she is useful to that, but also because she's the strongest Pokemon I have. I put her in the battle if the Pokemon I'm training is weak and so that they both get exp. Usually, when Pokemon I like reach lv. 60+, I stuff them into a box and, after I complete the Unova Pokedex, will pick from them to see which ones to take to the Pokemon Leage with me. I'll train them a little bit, of course.

If this post was too long: She knows Fly and the rest of my spaces are pretty much taken up with my eggs in an attempt to find shiny Panpour.
    Oh, I'm not really here anymore.
    Sorry.

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast