Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1263

Thread: Which Pokémon do you carry always with you?

A eeveelution or the Bagon line <3

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

My lvl 100 samurot

My level 64 Samurot

All my games starting from Unova, Watchog is always my loyal companion, and recently so has Mienshao, and in many cases one of my two strongest.

In the older games, the Weasel Pokemon of the region is my most loyal and trusted companion.
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!

FC: 4871-3995-3493 - Pokemon Y IGN: Maria
    Steel Safari Pokemon: Magneton Skarmory, and Excadrill

Eevee, or at least one of his Evos when I want to make a specific monotype team.

I always have my Hydreigon and another Pokémon that knows Fly in my party.
    Black-2 FC: 1034 - 9555 - 8683
    White FC: 5243 - 6137 - 1070

I pretty much keep my main team with me all the time, unless I'm doing something like hatching eggs.
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Always my starter till I beat E4 then i start raising other mons from the game. Altaria is my flyin buddy so she is always with me , except when im hatchin eggs and for that Volcarona is perfect cuz it can fly also.
    Black FC: 5415 9915 9793
    Black2 FC: Milling events
    X Friend code: ZK2Z-U9WG-JALB-WJBE
    3ds Friend code: 4270-0846-6137

Pokedex is 645/645 Need Manaphy Shaymin Victini Keldeo

electivire has been a staple of my team since it came out. i just think it is awesome.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Quote Originally Posted by Tsutaja1996 View Post
    I always keep my starter of that game on me. For example on my White I started with Snivy, so I always have Serperior with me.
    same in white and black 2 I started with Oshawott so its always with me. No matter what happens its always somewhere on my team. But on soul silver ferligater because I cant get my samurott from white (my first pokemon game) to soul silver since it doesn't exist in that game or region

I never have the same Pokémon with me, because I only like to use the Pokémon from the generation I'm playing so that I can get a feel for them. However with every single generation I ALWAYS have my starter Pokémon with me. It never ever sees a PC.
    I don't use "uber" Pokémon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

I love to use my Serperior as often as possible, but now it's level 100.
    It's seeing greener pastures now.
    "The moment one gives close attention to any thing, even a blade of grass it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself."
    -Henry Miller
    Current found shinies:
    My winning team PWT Champions tournament:
    The rest of my team:
    Already beat Y.

When I can;

SUNFLORA!!!

It's one of my favorite Pokemon, it's one of the only Pokemon who's movepool is normal after a Stone Evolution, and it's an early game king when it gets Mega Drain.

When I found out it was obtainable in BW, I was psyched.

When I found out it was obtainable early in BW2, I died.

In my most recent playthrough, I got some Sun Stones before I even left Aspertia thanks to Dream Radar.

Eek! I love Sunflora!

Oh my gosh! This is so embarrassing! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!

My horrible PMD: EoT/D/S Sunflora impression :s

always carry a hydreigon in BW/BW2, fly and surf come in handy. (cuz i hate when u go to some where with water, and u relize u dont have any surfers then ya got to go all the way back to the pokecenter -.-)
    If your frustrated, sad, mad, doesn't matter, look at this ^U^

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lodl4fWXtS1qluebuo1_500.gif#pikachu%20cute% 20gif

its so cute!!! ;D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh, if ya wanna battle this is my main team:

Bibarel and Swana! Cause I always need them XD And Um...my shiny Umbreon or my zoroark.

I always have my Serperior with me! He was my first Pokemon to hit level 100 due to his large amount of time spent in battles.

Send me a VM if you want to chat or have a casual battle!
    3DS FC: 2277-6720-4241
    Pokemon White FC: 1937-1211-2762
    VM me yours!

While not my favorite Pokemon, Rotom-W has always been an asset to my team. He may not be as strong, or bulky as other Pokemon, he definitely plays his part well. Also, the Water/Electric typing is awesome.
    Trainer name: Liam (I'm usually up for casual battles now...)

Friend Codes Pearl: 5113 7483 6924 White: 0562 7412 3100
    "While working on my PokéDex, I looked all over for Pokémon. Not only that, I assembled teams that would beat any Pokémon type. And now... I'm the Pokémon League Champion! Red! Do you know what that means? I'll tell you. I am the most powerful Trainer in the world!"
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2jdqr5x.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Axel View Post
    Replace Snivy with Tepig and you have my answer. :P

With each generation and playthrough I strive to use Pokemon I never used before, so I don't have a species of Pokemon that stays on my team for every generation. If I had to choose, it would definitely be Nidoking.
    This, but replace nidoking with pickachu, if he's available he's my elct type pokemon of the game.
    Fire red team
    Emerald team
    Platinum team
    HG team
    Black 2 team
    Pokemon X Team

3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

pokedex: complete -

Victini only came out in Gen 5, but ever since I caught the Liberty Garden one in the beginning of BW, I used it in my team and loved the hell out of it. It's adorable. I didn't use it in BW2 because I wanted to give other Pokemon a chance, but if X and Y allow Gen 5 to Gen 6 transferring, then you bet that Victini is coming with me!
    Same for Zoroark, Keldeo, Reshiram, Zangoose, Shaymin, and the rest of my bros!

My Giratina is always around to destroy whatever little tiny Pokemon jump out of the grass.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

I used to always carry my starter Samurott. I still carry him in front most of the time, but I've got Volcarona with me even more often. It has Fly, it's strong, and when I used to be hatching tons of Eggs, it made them hatch faster with Flame Body.

I always have Golurk on my pokemon black team as he flys and do lots of damage and his my favourite Unova pokemon

Current Platinum team: Lv50 Lv50 Lv50 Lv50 Lv50
    Current Black team: Lv16 Lv16

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Tyranitar View Post
    I always have Golurk on my pokemon black team as he flys and do lots of damage and his my favourite Unova pokemon

WOWOWO HOLD ON golurk flys!!! since when!

My shiny umbreon, I dont care how out-dated, how bad how horrible in stats it is. umbreon will ALWAYS be my beloved darktype wall.

Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051 LastLast