Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Supernova Tradeshop!

Default The Supernova Tradeshop!

Welcome to

Background:
    Hey, I'm Novan_Hero and this is my shop, so some background about my breeding experience. I've only just started breeding in Gen 5 but boy, am I proud of what I've made and what I've managed to collect. My Goal as a Breeder is to get every single Pokemon (First stage, Baby, Singular Pokemon to be Specific) though, that goal is currently on hold as I'm also practicing my battling skills so yeah. I started my collection off with a DW Poliwag and on Gamefaqs and it Blossomed to all this! Proud of my collection I decided to start my own Giveaway Union to help spread the joy of being able to help someone out with an Egg Move, Event or a Plain Dex Filler. Sadly my Union burned down in flames (me inside it) and it left me 'depressed' because all the friends I made their Abandoned me and stuff. Blah blah blah. So yeah hopefully this shop doesn't suffer the same fate

What this shop is about:
    This is an Egg Move and DW Female Tradeshop. So feel free to request for something and I'll try my best to get it for you. I'm also setting up a Currency System for People in the Snakes and Ladders Clan, so if you would like a Chance to get some free Pokemon PLEASE JOIN! anyway, if you have any DW Pokemon I don't have Offer them and I'll Respond (In a PM). Same Applies for Egg Move Pokemon, though I'm warning you now - I'm REALLY Picky With Egg Moves So if I decline your Egg Move Offer I'm really sorry! Please Do Notice when the Shop is Open and Closed, I try to Open and Close it every so often and also if you are running out of ideas on what Egg Moves or DW Females to trade me Please look at the LF: Section in another Post. So anyway, on to business - The Shop is divided into 2 Sections, EACH with their own Sub Section (The Generations they were Created) and now Let's get going! But first...

Visit Andrew and Echoes Shop!
    Need a Proper IV Bred Pokemon GO THERE!
    Need some Cloning ASK ABOUT IT!
    Looking for a Pokemon I don't have CHECK THERE FIRST!
    Please do check it out.

My Pokemon up for Trade:
    N.B. 1) I do include TM's (For now) but I'll remove them when I'm able to.
    2) I may put some Moves up but when I give you the Pokemon it doesn't have them, I'm really sorry for that but atm I don't have the Compatible Mother yet.
    3)Egg Move Pokemon are bred with the Ditto that's good for it (either my Flawless or my Non-Flawless Natured) or a random Pokemon so check, because some Pokemon may have random Egg Moves, Abilities (dw), Perfect IV's in 1 or 2 stats and/or Natured.

Egg Moves
        Spoiler:- Kanto Region Egg Moves:

Spoiler:- Johto Region Egg Moves:

Spoiler:- Hoenn Region Egg Moves:

Spoiler:- Sinnoh Region Egg Moves:

Spoiler:- Unova Region Egg Moves:

DW Females
        Spoiler:- Kanto DW Females:

Spoiler:- Johto DW Females:

Spoiler:- Hoenn DW Females:

Spoiler:- Sinnoh DW Females:

Some Information:
    I'll be adding Events and Shinies to this shop as Soon as I get a Reliable Cloner.

Extras
    These will be available as soon as I get them hack-checked and I manage to have someone reliable to clone for me.
        Spoiler:- The Extras:

Art Stuff
    So I recently learned how to make Userbars and I revamped my Banner, so I might as well offer them as well. Please if you can offer Heart Scales or Evolutionary Stones, that would be great!

Rules:
    -Follow All SPPF Rules
    -Please be Patient, it takes time to get the right Pokemon (especially since it's been awhile since I started breeding)
    -Be respectful, this may not just be the best Egg Moves/DW Females in serebii but it doesn't mean you have the right to mock my Egg Moves (Except the odd Dragon Pulse Axew - But that's the only exception) so if I have the right to ban you from my Shop if you disrespect me or another Customer.
    -Don't Trade me Hacked Pokemon. I won't Trade you Hacked Pokemon (Yes, That DW Sandshrew is Legit, There are Screenshots somewhere from Gamefaqs to show that.)
    -Please post all Offers in the Thread first (Using the Trade Forms!!!!) and I'll PM you if I have Accepted.
    -If the Shop is Closed I apologize if I cannot fulfill your order, just PM me again and I'll try to get it that time around, just keep PM'ing me (Every day or so not like every hour, geeze) and if I don't respond after those Few Days, just go to another Tradeshop. But if I do have the only Pokemon with that Specific Moveset, than be patient. I will try to post my Long Term Absences as much as possible.
    -When you Trade for Egg Moves and DW I will give you MALE Egg Moves and FEMALE DW, So Please DO THE SAME
    -This is my Shop and I have the right to ban People from it, depending on the degree of how disrespectful you were, determines how close you are to being banned. Trading me a Hacked Pokemon Automatically makes banned if you do not do a tradeback. Even then you will be temporarily banned.
    -From now on [16/07/11] You will get whatever Gendered Pokemon I give you. Also the prices may vary on the difficulty of the Pokemon you are requesting.

Shop News:
    -I am wanting to get assistants in this shop, you get a 'salary' of each service you do. -Open Only to S&L Members
    -IT GOT APPROVED!

My Information:
    Name:Lorenz (ingame)
    FC:0346-8715-1713

When Requesting a Pokemon Please use the Following Template
        Spoiler:- Pokemon Request Form:

LF:Stands for 'Looking For' What Pokemon of mine you want
    FT: Stands for 'For Trade', What Pokemon you're offering
    FC: Your Friend Code
    Name: Your Ingame Name
    Additional Information: Any other information - I can do 1 or two IV's and natures, but these will add to the cost.
    My Shop Works like this:
    For 1 Pokemon w/ Egg moves/DW : 1 Pokemon, mostly Egg Moves/DW or A Legendary/Shiny Event or a Shiny and/or Legendary for 3-4
    For 1 Pokemon w/ Egg Moves/DW, Nature OR 1-3 IV's : 1 Pokemon, Egg Moves/DW IV'D in 1-3 Prominent Stats/Natured or Normal/Shiny/Legendary Event or a Shiny and/or Legendary for 2-3
    For 1 Pokemon w/ Everything : 1 Pokemon With Everything or Normal/Shiny/Legendary Event or a Shiny and/or Legendary for 1-2
    May Also vary with Difficulty - You may try to bargain with me, Items are good too :P

Valued Customers
    Valued Customer are customers who are nice and friendly, I'm hoping to make some kind of Reward for Users who stay on this list.

Spoiler:- The Users:

So I hope you Enjoy my shop! Thank you for coming!
    Last edited by Novan_Hero; 11th October 2011 at 2:08 AM. Reason: Update :3
    (09:02:39) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi LC is 19/2979 [1286 points / 77 battles]!

Yes, that is my sig. I decided to do this to save space and not violate any rules (mostly signature related).

Firstly: Anyway for notice now, On July the 28th I will be leaving on an Overseas School Trip so my Shop will be closed for the next 8 days afterwards. BTW I'm +12GMT (or +13 at DST(Daylight Savings Time)) So this is for notice to both Customers and Mods who think I'm Inactive. So the Countdown Begins:
    7 Days Left

Also, Please Constantly read over the first post as I update it as much as I can, I will be adding my Shiny and Event List (Very tiny) ASAP but they will not be for trade, Until I get a Reliable Cloner.

The Shop is Currently:

CLOSED
    -Because I'm making Userbars-

This is my Current LF List:
    LF:
        Spoiler:- These Pokemon:

And yes if you didn't know, I'm being Lazy XD

FT:
    -Pokemon recently acquired for trading, those with the '*' Symbol are only tradeable when I have a Cloner-
        Spoiler:- New Pokemon FT::

Last edited by Novan_Hero; 20th July 2011 at 12:40 PM.
    (09:02:39) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi LC is 19/2979 [1286 points / 77 battles]!

Yes, that is my sig. I decided to do this to save space and not violate any rules (mostly signature related).

LF: DW Carvanha
    FT: DW Mareep
    FC: 5157 2427 3018
    NAME: Matthew
    3ds FC 1048 8280 0964 IGN Matthew

LF: DW Natu
    FT: Ferroseed with Spikes and Leech Seed
    FC: 4599 0995 6858
    Name: Rik
    Additional Information: None

3DS FC: 0001-3758-4431
    *Credit goes to Garnet Til Alexandros XVII for the Userbar*

LF: Egg Move Dratini
    FT: Snadow Sneak / Mean Look Ralts
    FC: 1162-9607-6337
    Name: Lima
    Additional Information: Congrats on the shop.
    I do RNG requests, PM me and we can work something out.

LF: DW female exeggcute/modest,timid IVs in HP and Sp. Atk

eggmove female growlithe/jolly,adament IVs in ATK and speed

eggmove female shelder/adament,jolly IVs in speed and ATK
    FT: Oblivia deoxys lv 50 UT timid
    FC: in ma siggeh
    Name: bobyjoe
    Additional Information:
    Last edited by Angeltripper; 15th July 2011 at 11:58 AM.
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Default Update 1.0.07

LOL It's the 7th update (more or less)
    @bobbyjoe: I have your Exeggcute and Growlithe, I'm working on Shellder on the last part of the breeding (I got the right Natured Shellder, breeding with Flawless Ditto)

Reason for my long absence was because of House Cleaning >.> bobby, you're lucky because I had to spent like almost all of my weekend cleaning and breeding your pokemon in the Spare time, hence why it's taking so long XD
    Last edited by Novan_Hero; 18th July 2011 at 1:54 AM.

Hello, I am MOST interested in your Shiny Ho-Oh and your Shiny Charmander.

Are they both UT/Flawless/with a good nature?

If they are, I am offering anything in my signature.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

LF:

#147 Dratini
    Ability: Marvel Scale
    (Becomes Multiscale Dragonite)

#037 Vulpix
    Ability: Drought

#043 Oddish
    Ability: Run Away
    (Becomes Effect Spore Vileplume or Healer Bellossom)

#058 Growlithe
    Ability: Justified
    Takes quite awhile to breed (Female Chance + Ability Chance is annoying)

FT: Ut Oblivia Deoxys (1st form)
    FC: Black one on my signature
    Name: Ash
    Additional Information: Can you try and get a DW Poochyenna? I can also clone for you if you would like.
    HEARTGOLD- 1420 7237 9529 Ash
    WHITE- 3611 0422 7327 Ash
    BLACK- 2752 2456 8268 Ash (just started on my birthday)

Credit to gladeshadow for the userbar

Copy this if you have a lvl 100 pokemon after one battle.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=525526 -WhiteWhisper's shop

I offer Cloning services with/without ribbons. Just PM me.

Read the Blurb. They probably aren't Flawless, I'm not a Flawless Collector (yet) and those were gifts from people before my Union Died.

Ahh, okay...But they all have a good nature???
    ------------
    ----------------

prolly not. They were Shiny and/or Legendary, good enough for me. XD Sorry if I wasted your time.

LF: Shiny Tornadus, Thundurus, and Audino
    FT: Three to Four of something in my shop
    FC: 0991 1028 2902
    Name: Ray
    Additional Information: if you only find one you like, ill take tornadus, but if you find more, ill take the two or three, depending on how many you request.

Read the Blurb

LF: DW Carvanha
    FT: Ferroseed with Spikes and Stealth Rock
    FC: 4599 0995 6858
    Name: Rik
    Additional Information: None

3DS FC: 0001-3758-4431
    *Credit goes to Garnet Til Alexandros XVII for the Userbar*

Quote Originally Posted by Novan_Hero View Post
    prolly not. They were Shiny and/or Legendary, good enough for me. XD Sorry if I wasted your time.
    Nah, that's okay...Still interested in that Ho-Oh regardless. Interested in the contents of my sig? I also have an UT Shaymin on the side...
    ------------
    ----------------

@Cosmic Fury: Interested, but will get to you as soon as I get a Shop Cloner.

Alright...PM me when you do.
    ------------
    ----------------

Will do, also found these Pokemon in my Entree Forest
    Doduo, Kangaskhan, Poochyena, Mareep, Rattata.

Bump to say after my break I have all Requested Pokemon (like a few hours break before I started the Carvanha thingy and then another break when I got it XD)

LF: Shiny Ho-Oh
    FT: Depends on the nature
    FC: in sig
    Name: X
    Additional Information: I would like to know Ho-Oh's nature before I make any offer.

I would like people to:
    READ THE BLURB
    I'm not mad or anything but it's getting annoying

LF: Timburr w/ Drain and Mach Punch
    FT: Elekid w/ Fire and Ice Punch or Machop w/ Fire, Ice, thunder and Bullet Punch
    FC: in my sig
    Name: AfroKing
    Additional Information: N/A

ok im ready to trade...it would just take a few minutes to clone my deoxys. and thanks for accepting and taking all that time for me. i think ill throw in a shiny snivy (flawless, timid)
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Update 1.0.08. All Previous Traders Ready for trade.
    1)Partnering up with Andrew Lima's Tradeshop
    2)Learning to make banners and Userbars - Will be a Practically Free service (probably An Evo Stone or Heart Scales for your banners and Userbars (all of them) no biggie)
    3)If I don't respond, I'm probably toying around with GIMP. So if you would like a (Very badly made and it would take awhile) Userbars, then please post that here too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast