Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Regarding "Image Macros"

I get what you mean, sorta, but do you really need a picture to illastrate what you want to say? and making something more interesting doesn't mean it can't be another form of spam, which when over used it can be, now think if everyone had one or two of these images? do you know how much space this is, also they have moving parts, so they cause lag too

sorry super lag tyed this in like 10 mins ago don't know what is up with this thing
    Last edited by Bigdog294; 19th July 2011 at 3:47 PM.
    Houndoom, Lord of Darkness
    Looking for DW Lapras (Hydration) Females wanted so i can breed, natures don't matter Looking to start rain team
    Offering WIN2011 UT Suicune
    PM me to make trade
    I predict one day, Ash will get Cryogonal, no matter what all his fans say, if you are one of the few that agree, add this to your siggy. (Started by Bekidding)
    < by flyingpichu64,cool stuff, you should visit his store

Banner by AudinoHunter

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    Oh god, would people shut up about Dattebayo and T e e H e e. If you don't know what it is, you don't know. You're just giving him attention.
    Kay, holly dude, take a chill pill. The guy just wants to know, and he has a right to know. Capeesh? If you can't help him out, let someone else do so. Don't put someone down for something they ask. And OKAY, it has nothing to do with Team T E E H E E H E E. Did I say it did? I was simply posting an example, so lay off my back. >_> The leader of that group has been banned, so theres no way of him getting attention if theres no way for him to ''see'' it. Unless he makes another account...

Quote Originally Posted by ladendar View Post
    Kay, holly dude, take a chill pill. The guy just wants to know, and he has a right to know. Capeesh? If you can't help him out, let someone else do so. Don't put someone down for something they ask. And OKAY, it has nothing to do with Team T E E H E E H E E. Did I say it did? I was simply posting an example, so lay off my back. >_> The leader of that group has been banned, so theres no way of him getting attention if theres no way for him to ''see'' it. Unless he makes another account...
    Don't take it so seriously. It's been constantly asked who was T e e H e e, and it's getting really annoying that people keep giving him the attention he so desperately craves. And he can come here as a guest.

Also, you quradruple posted.

STOP TALKING ABOUT TE.E HE.E!

it has absolutely nothing to do with this announcement and any more posts about it will be infracted and deleted.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

*facepalm*

It's about time a rule was put in place about unnecessary GIFs. They cause a severe lag in older computers and impossibly long loading times as a result. And most of the time they were spam anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by arceusvictini View Post
    Sure, Ellie. I was just curious about T E E H E E.
    BTW, why is t e e and h e e and t e e h e e blocked?
    I heard that Ellie was annoyed by hearing their name...

--

Non-SPPf smilies are still allowed to be used if their not big, right?

Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

Non-SPPf smilies are still allowed to be used if their not big, right?
    I suppose if they're not spammy and whatnot - but what non-sppf ones would you ever have a need to use? =/

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.

Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    I suppose if they're not spammy and whatnot - but what non-sppf ones would you ever have a need to use? =/
    I don't like the SPPf ones, so basically, most of these and few from Neoseekers.. and other forums if they catch my interest.

Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

Yeah, they're fine as long as they're not used in a spammy fashion and aren't what make up the majority of the post or whatnot.

The BBS Forums! Join in!

Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(

Thank you for dealing with the issue sppf mods and Serebii. The irrelevant images were annoying, spam, and would sometimes slow things down. And plus it was completely unnecessary to post images like that unless it related to the topic. I see nothing wrong with the new rule at all since it seems fair and it could be a lot worse so be thankful for this rule the way it is.
    Last edited by Pokechan; 20th July 2011 at 9:19 AM.

Is it fine if we spam each other' s VM inbox with Macros?
    Claims: Mario, The Big Bang Theory, Victini

As long as the person getting said macro spam is fine with it too and they don't have offensive content in them then go ahead I suppose...

The BBS Forums! Join in!

OK, thanks bobandbill!
    Claims: Mario, The Big Bang Theory, Victini

Considering that just about everyone is using them, i'd say they are fine.

lol I mus be lost. I have not seen any of thess "spam gifs" that everyone is talking about, except for Crimson King when he was attacking the threads with his Pteorodactyls.

But this is good to know so I don't get any infractions.
    Pokemon Journals
    Kanto Region:complete
    Johto Region:in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Nyter09 View Post
    lol I mus be lost. I have not seen any of thess "spam gifs" that everyone is talking about, except for Crimson King when he was attacking the threads with his Pteorodactyls.

But this is good to know so I don't get any infractions.
    You won't see them anymore since this rule was enforced a few weeks ago, lol. x)

Quote Originally Posted by Torterra14 View Post
    You won't see them anymore since this rule was enforced a few weeks ago, lol. x)
    Ahh that is why. And here I thought I was in a parallel universe!

This looks serious though!
    Pokemon Journals
    Kanto Region:complete
    Johto Region:in progress

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345