Thread: The Legend of the Tao Trio

Threaded View

Default The Legend of the Tao Trio

PM List:     Spoiler:- Here:

Okay, this is my first Fan Fic, so help is appreciated. This is based off of the Tao Trio(AKA, Zekrom, Reshiram, and Kyurem).
    Rating: PG for Violence(In later chapters)

Chapter 1: Icy Tales

“Once upon a time, there were two twins. They controlled a single powerful Dragon Pokémon which they used to create the Unova region. The brothers each sought something different in life *truth for the older brother and ideals for the younger* and they began to argue, then fight, over who’s side was right. The single dragon, in response, split into two Pokémon: Reshiram, who sided with the older twin, and Zekrom, who sided with the younger twin. The two dragons were equally matched as they battled and neither conquered the other. As a result, the brothers set aside their differences, and equally declared there was no right side. But the partners of the heroes resumed the fight, and Reshiram and Zekrom destroyed the region with their fire and lightning powers. The corpse of the original dragon was frozen over as timed passed, eventually being frozen solid in the blizzard it sat in. As the two dragons’ strongest attacks collided, the blast covered all of the land, breaking the ice that was frozen over the body. The original dragon awoken, it’s giant body frozen from the inside. It let out an ear splitting screech that was so powerful that it caused the two dragons to reform into small orbs. It then sealed the two orbs into 2 different towers as punishment, and they were never seen again. The new Ice dragon then created a cavern, which it rested, and still rests in to this day.”

“Wow! That was amazing!” Whispered Zack.

“It’s called the Tao Trio Legend. I learned it from my Grandmother.” Said the elderly Froslass.

“What is the new dragon’s name, and does it still exist?”

“It’s name was Kyurem, and legend has it that it still rests in a closed up cave in this area.”

“Do you think I’ll ever see it?”

“Who knows? Maybe you will! They say if you hear it’s screech, the entrance to it’s cave will be opened.”

“What about Reshiram and Zekrom? Do you think I’ll see them?”

“So many questions… I think you better go back home, it’s getting dark.”

“Aww… Okay! See you later Mrs. Chasm!”

“Be careful!”

“Okay!”

Zack walked away from the Elder’s Tree and swam across the lake back to his family’s tree. He was an eight-year-old Oshawott and couldn’t wait to tell his older brother and younger sister about what he was told. As he swam through the lake, he felt an odd chill. He decided to keep swimming and finally reached the other side of the lake. He ran to his tree and called out to his family he was back. He climbed into the tree to see his Mom making his favorite supper, fresh remoraid, his dad practice fighting for the big tournament that is held every year for a good year of food and safety, his big brother playing catch with their pet Lilipup, and his younger sister getting washed up for dinner. He washed his hands and went to the table for supper.

“Mom, today I went to see Mrs. Chasm and she told me this awesome story called the Tao Trio Legend!”

“Oh yes, that legend is quite famous around these parts since this is the area where it was said to take place.”

“Oh! Can you tell us Zack?” asked his younger sister, Dawn.

So Zack told them what he had heard as they ate there dinner. Afterwards, they got ready for bed, each giving their prayers to Arceus before lying down. Zack had a very disturbing dream that night. It started with him standing at the lake. It was hailing unusually hard.

“I better get back to the tree or Mom is really going to scold me for being out in this!” exclaimed Zack.

He took one step and a terrible screech started screaming through the forest. It really hurt Zack’s sensitive ears, causing him to try to block it out with his shell, which wasn’t enough since he only had one. It eventually ended and a huge blizzard covered the forest, turning everything Zack could see white. It suddenly faded, and a hole opened up in the wall that was across the lake. Curiosity taking over him, Zack went over to this cave and he decided to go inside. After going in, he instantly wished he hadn’t. In front of him sat a giant gray dragon, with piercing yellow eyes, and icy wings. It’s face looked distorted and dead looking, years of age and ice frozen all over it. It had a giant body with large legs and tiny arms. It stared at him, freezing him in his tracks. They just stared at each other, nothing happening. Then there was a huge explosion sound outside the cave and the dragon let out that terrible screech!

“AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!” screamed Zack.

He awakened, sweating in his bed.

“SHUT UP ZACK!” yelled his older brother, Mach.

“Sorry… Nightmare…” said Zack.

He sat there, thinking about the dream. What just happened? What was the dragon? He decided to go back to sleep, and that in the morning, he’d ask Mrs. Chasm about it. For the rest of that night, he had nightmares with that awful looking face staring at him, freezing him solid.

Note: This takes place in Giant Chasm.

Criticism?
    Last edited by Porgon-XYZ; 22nd October 2011 at 7:13 PM.

Credit to FrostStorm for the banner; YOU ARE MAJESTIC FROSTSTORM

3DS FC: 4940 6396 1803

"Because I am the man... who made a typo in his own name while registering..."