Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Legend of the Tao Trio

Are you continuing this story? Ive read all the ones on here, but its kinda depressing not knowing the end haha. I would really like to see the rest of them.
    Message me if you want to battle. All teams must be kept confidential just between you and me due to battle unfairness against others.

Pokemon black friend code- 4985-6262-1819

Default Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Forest of Nightmares

Finally, they had reached their destination. With a little work, the Excadrill Crew unraveled the last heap of dirt and they had surfaced. Everyone, even the elders, dashed out of the hole to finally be back in a forest! Zack looked around at the scenery. They were standing in a long field, the forest surrounding all ends. It was a luscious forest, showing to be filled with berries and wild pokemon. Some of them were staring at the newcomers, but then they would run off when someone took a step forward. It looked to be getting close to dark, the sun setting over the trees.

“Well, it seems we have finally arrived at the White Forest.” Declared the Chief.

Everyone cheered at that, and the Chief sent out some troops to gather berries so they could all eat. Zack was getting bored waiting for them, so he asked Mach if he wanted to go exploring.

“Sure, but tell either Mom or Dad that we’re out.” Replied Mach.

“Hey Mom, can I go exploring?” asked Zack.

“What? I think not! Not after what happened in that cave!” scolded Zack’s Mom.

“Come on, I’ll go with Mach!”

“A no is a no Zack.”

“Aww….” Sighed Zack. Zack then had an idea. He walked over to his dad who was lying by a tree.

“Hey dad, can I go exploring with Mach and some friends in the forest for a while?” asked Zack with the most innocent face he could make.

“Um, sure. Just be back before dinner! And stay away from anything that looks dangerous.” Warned Zack’s Father.

“Okay, thanks!” exclaimed Zack happily. Zack walked over to Alex and Joey and asked them if they’d like to go exploring with him and Mach.

“Sure Zack! I’d love to!” exclaimed Alex.

“I don’t know… it could be dangerous…” mumbled Joey.

“Don’t worry, we’ll be fine! I mean, look at all of those wild pokemon happily running around, playing with each other!” replied Zack.

“Well, okay… I’ll go.” Answered Joey.

“Okay then! Leeeeeeet’s go!” exclaimed Alex.

Everyone, excluding Zack, sighed as they began to walk into the mysterious forest. It was a lovely forest; Pidoves singing, Beedrills buzzing, and some cute little Duckletts were playing. It was beautiful scenery; everything had bright colors and was growing wildly! They started walking a bit to the north until they came across a small clearing. In the middle of it was a luscious tree, blossoming with flowers and a variety of berries!

“Wow! That is a gorgeous tree!” exclaimed Alex.

“Yeah, let’s go over to it! Those berries look delicious!” Zack happily replied.

They started there way over to it, but after a few steps, something strange happened. The tree started to lose its color and it slowly started to whither. The berries turned spoiled and rotten and hit the ground with a splat. To their horror, the ends of the clearing started to close up by an iron fence, preventing escape.

“GO AWAY!” snarled a deep voice.

They looked at the tree to see a shadowy creature floating above it. It had a red collar, long white hair, and a black body that resembled shadows themselves.

“Um, how are we supposed to leave when you blocked our exit?” questioned Alex.

“DON’T BACK-TALK ME! FOOLISH CHILDREN, YOU SHALL PERISH FOR ENTERING MY TERRITORY!” growled the creature.

“Mach, do you know what that thing is?” asked Zack.

“I think it is a legendary pokemon known as Darkrai. All I can remember about it from what Mrs. Chasm told me is that it is a being of nightmares.” Replied Mach.

“Uh-oh!” gulped Zack.

Darkrai then unleashed a huge Dark Pulse at them, which would have hit if it hadn’t had been for Mach quickly shielding them with a Protect. Mach’s body was then suddenly surrounded by water and he dashed at full speed at Darkrai showing a powerful Aqua Jet! However, Darkrai easily dodged this with a surprisingly fast speed, and then swiftly unleashed a Shadow Ball that hit Mach squarely on the back! To Zack’s horror, Mach appeared to have been knocked out by it!

“That thing is powerful!” gasped Zack.

“Let me try this!” exclaimed Alex.

She unleashed a vine whip which tried to tangle itself around Darkrai, but he was still able to avoid it somehow, and then fired a full power Dark Pulse at the three! As quick as possible, Zack grabbed his scalchop and reflected the attack back at Darkrai! Darkrai was knocked back against the tree, and then something strange happened. He started to turn white, and with a flash, his appearance completely changed! He now looked to be a fox-looking creature with red claws and had a huge amount of red hair with black tipping each curve, leading to a ponytail.

“What the heck just happened?!” exclaimed Alex.”

“CURSES! You’ve foiled my illusion… For that, YOU MUST DIE!” snarled the new pokemon.

“Hey, I think that’s one of those Zoroarks! Mrs. Chasm talked of them making illusions and attacking those who trespass on their territory!” exclaimed Zack.

“Can we actually beat that thing?” whimpered Joey.

“There’s only one way to find out!” said Alex.

Zoroark threw a deadly looking Focus Blast which Zack reflected with his scalchop. Zack then used Water Gun, which was fused with Alex’s Energy Ball, which took a direct hit on Zoroark, smashing him against the tree. With a growl, he unleashed a Flamethrower out of his mouth at such speed that Zack and Alex had no time to react as it hit. Zack wasn’t very hurt, but Alex however was struggling to get up.

“Alex! Are you okay?” exclaimed Zack.

“Don’t worry, I have a plan…” groaned Alex. “Cover me for a minute please…”

“Okay! Joey, you guard Alex and I’ll try to slow down Zoroark from attacking ya’ll!” commanded Zack.

“Okay.” Stated Joey firmly.

Zack turned back on Zoroark who was running at him about to hit with a Night Slash. Zack ducked in time and smacked Zoroark back with an Aqua Tail. Looking furious, Zoroark threw a Shadow Ball at Zack, knocking him back.

“Okay!” exclaimed Alex. Zack looked back to see Alex completely restored and full of energy.

“How did you heal up so fast?” asked Zack.

“Simple, I asked you to hold him back so I could use Rest!”

“Wow, good thinking!”

While they were distracted, Zoroark started to use Nasty Plot to double his power. Zack not noticing this started to run at Zoroark with a Shell Blade on its way. However, this just pleased Zoroark as he took this chance to trip Zack with a Grass Knot. Then a red orb appeared in front of his mouth and he unleashed a huge beam of energy at Zack who was helplessly on the ground.

“Zack, NOOOOO!!!!” exclaimed Alex.

With a giant explosion, Zack appeared to be knocked out cold on the ground. He had a big wound on his back from the Hyper Beam.

“Oh no…” gasped Alex and Joey.

Zoroark laughed at his easy KO, and was getting ready to finish Zack off with a Shadow Claw.

“No, I won’t let you!” snarled Alex. She then swirled her tail turning into a leafy tornado, which Zoroark got caught up in. She flung him into the tree as hard as she could, causing a bunch of smoke to cover where he had hit.

“Is he?…” whispered Joey.

“GRR! ENOUGH OF THIS!” growled that horrible voice from the smoke.

The black figure dashed out of the smoke and landed right in front of Alex, unleashing a small orb, which exploded when it made contact to her head. Alex was now unconscious also. Zoroark looked over at the terrified Joey.

“AND NOW IT’S YOUR TURN!”

Sorry about the time between each chapter. School has slowed down how fast I can finish each one, but I'll try to post chapters quicker!
    Last edited by Porgon-XYZ; 9th September 2011 at 10:21 PM.

Credit to FrostStorm for the banner; YOU ARE MAJESTIC FROSTSTORM

3DS FC: 4940 6396 1803

"Because I am the man... who made a typo in his own name while registering..."

Quote Originally Posted by Porgon-XYZ View Post
    She unleashed a vine whip which tried to tangle itself around Darkrai, but he was still able to avoid it somehow, and then fired a full power Dark Pulse at the 3!
    Spell out the word "three" rather than writing the number. I think there's a rule about that, but I forgot what it was.

Also, this was a cool chapter. Cliffhangers are always suspenseful.

^ Click this for good times ^

I believe the rule is that if there are three or more words in the number(ie.103) then you just write the number out like I did. If its just two words like 100, then you would have to write it as "one-hundred."
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    Spell out the word "three" rather than writing the number. I think there's a rule about that, but I forgot what it was.

Also, this was a cool chapter. Cliffhangers are always suspenseful.
    Message me if you want to battle. All teams must be kept confidential just between you and me due to battle unfairness against others.

Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

Okay, I fixed that. Thanx for the reviews!(btw, pokemonhunter11, plz don't triple post)

Sorry brah I'm using my smartphone, so if it posts more than once its not my fault.
    Quote Originally Posted by Porgon-XYZ View Post
    Okay, I fixed that. Thanx for the reviews!(btw, pokemonhunter11, plz don't triple post)

ow this story is... is... AMAZING!!! Intense!!! I wonder what that timid cyndaquil will do? Joey evolve now and kill that stupid fox with eruption! >
    Last edited by menametlg; 10th September 2011 at 8:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by menametlg View Post
    next update please!!! I really like this story <3
    I don't mean to minimod, but I don't want to see this great fic being filled up with insignificant one-liners like this... Please check the rules before posting:

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic View Post
    11) The following posts are considered SPAM and will get you into trouble with the Mods:

–Posts asking about fic updates: “When will the next chapter be up?” “Are you almost done the next chapter?” They are rude, period.

^ Click this for good times ^

^oops... im sorry... im new to this forum... i will edit my post now

PM list plz.
    Author of the Fusion fic, The Coming War (which has recently been abandoned as the last update was a year ago) sorry y'all

R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12/Crystalline guard
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post
    I simply can't get rid of my starter, I'm always too attached to it. Besides many of them are incredible good in the competetive game, like Infernape, venassaur or empoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    What about Swampert and Serperior?

...And Chariza--*shot*

I'm so excited for the next update...

Judging from the style of grammar errors, I'd say English is not your first language.

Ah, no matter. The story is more than good enough to offset the errors. Keep it up!

Default Holy crap, the next chapter is up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AudinoGlitch View Post
    Judging from the style of grammar errors, I'd say English is not your first language.

Ah, no matter. The story is more than good enough to offset the errors. Keep it up!
    English is my first(and only) language, I'm just exteemly bad at spotting errors!xD

Anyways, sorry for the wait, I hope the length of this one will make up for it!

Chapter 8: To Kill for the Ill

“Uh oh…” muttered the terrified Joey.

Zoroark was grinning and started to unleash a dark chuckle. He pounced at Joey with great speed and successfully landed on him, putting his claws at Joey’s throat.

“Oh how ironic things can be. The first one to be killed will be the timid one who was standing back the whole time! You didn’t help your “friends”, or whatever you call them. All you did was stand back and watch, only once getting in front of the Snivy who was recovering, which I bet you wouldn’t have protected if I had aimed an attack. Scum like you deserve to die! Any last words?” smirked Zoroark.

These words struck Joey like a spear, surprising him more than the fact that Zoroark had been paying that much attention to him, and the part that surprised him the most was that it was kind of true… He didn’t help his friends fight, he watched them fight. He never even called out any support for them! It had been that way ever since he met them. Countless times he had fallen in a dangerous position, each time only surviving because of Zack, Alex, or Mach saving him. Maybe Zoroark’s right… maybe I do deserve this…

No… I can’t give up, not now! It’s time to repay them for all they have done for me!

“Even if what you say is true, I won’t listen! This time I will fight until the end!” exclaimed Joey. He strongly pushed Zoroark off his body and fired a Flamethrower at his face!

“Grr, you’ll regret that punk!” snarled Zoroark.

Zoroark who was still a little surprised by the sudden change of nature decided to fire a Shadow Ball at Joey, who expertly dodged it and started to deliver a series of Mud Slaps which all just annoyed Zoroark to death. Trying to counter attack, Zoroark used Night Slash to knock out the small weasel, but to his misfortune the Mud Slaps severely hampered his accuracy, causing him to hit a rock instead. Zoroark, who was getting frustrated from the evasion of Joey, decided to hurl up a bunch of dirt and mud in the air, causing Joey to lose sight of him. When the dust cleared, Zoroark was gone!

“Uh oh, where did he go?” muttered Joey.

This was quickly answered as under Joey Zoroark popped out of the ground delivering an uppercut to the face! Joey flew off and landed against the tree, shaking it slightly. Strangely when it shook, Joey heard a small moan. Deciding that what he was doing now was more important, Joey stomped the ground, his body suddenly was cloaked with fire, and he ran at Zoroark with Flame Charge! Right before the hit landed, Zoroark disappeared again, but this time he didn’t go underground. Joey stopped, confused about what happened. Before Joey could react, Zoroark appeared and attacked him from behind! Joey was flung a few feet away, but quickly got back up with motivation to win.

“Grr, I will not lose to a punk like you!” growled Zoroark.

Suddenly in-between Zoroark’s claws a small white sphere was glowing, and then multiplied showing that he was about to use Hidden Power, but instead of them being fired at Joey, they surrounded Zoroark’s body, and he began running at Joey! His claws also started to glow showing that he was going to perform some Hidden Power-Night Slash combo! Joey, realizing this was his chance, glowed with a sudden color of lava and unleashed a deadly Lava Plume, breaking the Hidden Power and colliding with Zoroark, sending him all the way to the top of the tree! He landed in an awkward position on the top of it, giving him the misfortune of losing his balance and he started to fall down, hitting multiple branches until he hit the ground with a thud. His body twitched, signaling he was still alive, but instead of getting back up to attack, he quickly fled into a hole in the tree. The forest area suddenly changed to appear like it did when they arrived, peaceful and beautiful. Joey went to check on his friends, and to his relief they were breathing. None of them had any serious wounds thankfully, so Joey decided he better go get some of the tribe to bring them back. However, before he could start on the path, he heard weeping in the tree. It sounded like Zoroark.

“Hmm… maybe I should check on him. I mean he couldn’t have been so desperate to get rid of us if all we did was accidentally walk into his territory. I have a feeling there is something else… that moaning I heard, maybe it has something to do with that…” mumbled Joey.

Deciding that he’d better check, Joey made his way over to the tree. Luckily the hole was pretty close to the ground so Joey didn’t have to climb but about three feet. He peeked into the hole, to see Zoroark crying, sitting over a small heap of fur. Joey took one step into the hole, and Zoroark saw him, and quickly turned to defend the creature. Joey knew that Zoroark was too scared to attack him, but he had a feeling that he would defend the thing he was protecting with his life by the urgency in his eyes.

“Please, g-go away!” exclaimed Zoroark.

“Aw… Don’t worry, we weren’t here to hurt anything, we were just passing through, and you attacked us…” said Joey.

“How do I know your telling the truth?” asked Zoroark.

“Because… Hmm… well, we’re just kids after all. I’m really sorry that we walked into your territory. Please forgive us… We really didn’t mean to, honest.” Replied Joey.

“Hmm… you seem sorry, I can see it in your eyes. All right, I forgive you. I’m sorry that I got you into this mess, it’s just, my daughter has been really sick lately, and I don’t know how to make her better…” Zoroark started to sob again saying this.

“Oh, now I see… May I see her? I’m not really that good with medicine, but I’ve learned a few things from my village’s healer.” Asked Joey.

“Well, okay. I will do anything to get her better, she means a lot to me…” muttered Zoroark.

Joey walked over to the fur, showing a little Zorua girl. She looked like she was in pain, grasping her teeth on a stick, her nose running badly. Joey felt her forehead, which was blazing hot.

“Oh my… She has a really bad fever… can you tell me exactly what has been wrong with her Mr. Zoroark?” asked Joey.

“Please, call me Ethan. Anyways, it all started a few nights ago when I went to get us some dinner. I came home with a Deerling, her favorite meal… When I got in here, she was laying in her nest, coughing. I asked her if she was feeling good, and she said that she felt really bad. Her stomach was slightly twisted, which really scared me. She told me that while I was gone she found a berry at the bottom of the tree and ate it. I believe she ate a spoiled one, because she said it tasted bad. I have a very bad knowledge on berries, so I have no idea what berries I should use to heal her… This tree has about every berry you could think of also, and I’ve tried nearly every one, but none have healed her… I don’t know what to do…” sobbed Ethan.

“Hmm, I know how you feel, my parents died when I was really young… I’m afraid I won’t be able to help heal her, but I know somebody who can.”

“Who? Are they near here? We’ll need to hurry though, because I’m afraid she doesn’t have much time left…”

“Okay, I understand. Stay here, I’ll be right back!” Joey firmly stated.

Joey looked up in the tree for an Oran berry. He saw one a branch above him, which he grabbed and took to Alex who was still unconscious. He put it to her mouth and helped her chew it with his hands. He managed to get her to swallow it, and she finally started to stir.

“Alex, wake up! Please, I need you!” pled Joey. Her eyes finally flew open to see that Joey was sighing with relief that she was conscious again.

“Joey… What happened?” asked Alex.

“I’ll tell you later, right now there is something more important to attend to!” exclaimed Joey.

He took her to the tree so she could look at Zorua. She didn’t appear to be wary of Zoroark considering how sad he looked.

“Hmm… I think I can help, but I’ll need a few berries. I’ll go collect them. Also, you’re not doing anybody good by just crying, get her some water! We need to bring that fever down!” exclaimed Alex.

Alex started to go through the tree, looking for the right berries while Ethan went out to get some water for Zorua. Joey tried to get her to drink an Oran berry he had crushed and stirred into a drinkable potion. Alex and Ethan came back with a large leaf filled with water and a lot of different berries.

“Okay, I have everything I need. A Lum berry for the fever, a Sitrus berry to help her gain her strength back, a Tamato berry to burn all of the bacteria in her stomach, a Bluk berry to tone down the heat of the Tamato berry, …” listed Alex, now mixing the berries together in a small bowl-shaped piece of wood. After a little time passed, she walked over to Zorua to give her the potion. Zorua managed it down, and then her eyes closed and her breathing calmed down.

“Okay, now she’s sleeping. She should be much better in the morning!” exclaimed Alex.

“Thank you! Thank you a lot!” cried Ethan, hugging the two tightly.

“Cut it out, your suffocating us!” laughed Alex.

“Okay, and you really have my thanks! If you ever need anything, just ask! I’ll return the favor somehow!” exclaimed Ethan.

“Your welcome! We’ll let you know then when we need you! Well, we probably should be getting back to our tribe, and we need to revive Zack and Mach…” replied Joey.

“Hmm, you might want to wait till the morning because it’s getting dark. I’ll go get your friends and make you some nests to sleep in.,” said Ethan.

“Okay, I’ll go get some Oran berries to wake them up!” chirped Alex.

Ethan went to pick up Zack and Mach and brought them into the tree, while Alex collected some Oran berries to feed them. After being give the berries, they woke up to see that they were last to come to. They looked over to the right to see Ethan staring at them.

“AAAH! IT’S THAT ZOROARK!” exclaimed Zack.

“Whoa! Don’t worry, he’s good!” replied Alex.

“Wait, what happened to that Darkrai?” asked Mach.

“Oh, you see, when you were knocked out, it was revealed it was actually a Zoroark that had attacked us!” exclaimed Joey.

“Then what’s the sudden change of heart?” questioned Zack.

“You see, it turned out he attacked us because he was protecting his daughter who was very sick. We helped her out and she should be better soon!” replied Joey.

“Yes, I’m really sorry for attacking you. I was scared you would hurt her. Please forgive me…” pled Ethan.

“Don’t worry, we do! You were just protecting someone you loved, I know how that feels.” Said Zack. At that, Alex blushed.

“Well then, I guess we should eat and go to bed. I’m tired.” Yawned Mach.

With that, they all ate a grand meal of different berries, said their good nights, and slept the night away.

Joey was first to wake up that morning, and saw Zorua sitting at the hole, watching the sun rising. He walked up to her and sat down.

“Hey… how are you feeling?” asked Joey.

“Good! Thank you for healing me, I was in a lot of pain, and now I feel all better!” exclaimed Zorua.

“Oh, your welcome! It’s my pleasure! If there is anything I’ve learned recently, it’s that you should always help someone who is in need!”

“That’s a good thing to live by! By the way, my name’s Georgie.”

Apparently they were being a bit loud because Mach had thrown the chunk of wood he had been using as a pillow at Joey, knocking him out of the tree, and alternately causing him to land on a misfortunate Patrat that had been sleeping under the tree.

“OW, WHAT THE HECK MAN? WHAT WAS THAT FOR?” screeched the Patrat.

“Sorry…” muttered Joey.

The screeching from the Patrat woke everyone else up, and they all went to see what the commotion was.

“JERK!” yelled the Patrat as it ran off to the woods. Joey just gave Mach a hard stare.

“What?” asked Mach innocently.

“Anyways, since you woke us all back up, we might as well make our way back to the tribe.” Mumbled Zack who was still half awake.

“Hey Ethan, I feel better now!” chirped Georgie.

“Yay! I’m so happy your better!” exclaimed Ethan as he hugged her.

“Well, shall we leave?” asked Joey.

“Yes! Leeeeeeet’s Go!” exclaimed Alex. After a sigh, everyone started to make their way back to the tribe.

Read it. Great chapter, I hadn't found any mistakes. Well. Was a loooooooooooooooooong wait. WHat happened? School? Block?

Why I'm asking that? I'm idiotly curious. Well. Good job. Keep the good work!
    I'm chilean. I'm dislexic. But I can write in English. 73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I've claimed Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories! One of the best GBA games. Got it memorized?

I've claimed Duosion. Fear the cell.

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessInZero View Post
    Read it. Great chapter, I hadn't found any mistakes. Well. Was a loooooooooooooooooong wait. WHat happened? School? Block?

Why I'm asking that? I'm idiotly curious. Well. Good job. Keep the good work!
    What happened: Homework has been cheapishly long, headaches from writing, and a block on how to continue it at a certain point.

Oh, and thanx!^^ I'll try to aviod these long waits and try to get the next one in earlier!

Looks good! No obvious errors (which are the only errors you should worry about) and I can see why Zoroark was such a d*** back there. Keep it up!

Can I be in the PM list? I really like the Story
    On hiatus because I really don't have anything about pokemon anymore. Sorry guys, sonic is my favourite now. I'm really tired of pokemon, so see you in 3 years, I might still be on to check around, but don't expect me anywhere. (what am I saying, nobody knows me) :'(

Why does Georgia call her father Ethan? or is he the Step-dad? Anyway I thought it was great. I'm worried about Zach and Alex's relationship after they evolve though. . . That's gonna be awkward with the limb to no limb ratio. . .
    Author of the Fusion fic, The Coming War (which has recently been abandoned as the last update was a year ago) sorry y'all

I simply can't get rid of my starter, I'm always too attached to it. Besides many of them are incredible good in the competetive game, like Infernape, venassaur or empoleon

...And Chariza--*shot*

Why did Alex and Zachary get there Relationship so quickly? I'm making a BNner of that Strait Away
    On hiatus because I really don't have anything about pokemon anymore. Sorry guys, sonic is my favourite now. I'm really tired of pokemon, so see you in 3 years, I might still be on to check around, but don't expect me anywhere. (what am I saying, nobody knows me) :'(

wow!! finally!!!

So the zoroark is not bad at all huh? And good thing Joey is no more coward and timid

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by AudinoGlitch View Post
    Looks good! No obvious errors (which are the only errors you should worry about) and I can see why Zoroark was such a d*** back there. Keep it up!
    Thanks!^^ I'll try to find the minor errors, because I remember there being a few but I forgot about them and didn't catch them while I proofread it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dane12 View Post
    Can I be in the PM list? I really like the Story
    Sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Superpower Emboar View Post
    Why does Georgia call her father Ethan? or is he the Step-dad? Anyway I thought it was great. I'm worried about Zach and Alex's relationship after they evolve though. . . That's gonna be awkward with the limb to no limb ratio. . .
    Hmm... I can't explain that to you yet, but it will be revealed later. Oh, don't be worried of there relationship. They are in the same egg group after all.:P It's kinda like the skitty and wailord buisness...

Quote Originally Posted by Dane12 View Post
    Why did Alex and Zachary get there Relationship so quickly? I'm making a BNner of that Strait Away
    I'm not gonna give it away, but there is a bit more to why Alex suddenly loved him for saving him after all. Oh, thanks! I'd love to see it!^^
    Quote Originally Posted by menametlg View Post
    wow!! finally!!!

So the zoroark is not bad at all huh? And good thing Joey is no more coward and timid
    Thanks! Now now, Joey hasn't conquered all of his fears, he's just learned that he can stand up for himself and others now. But yes, he is definetly less timid than he used to be.

Looks like the fic's rate is going up! I'll go post who's on the PM list so you'll know if your on or not...

So Ethan is the??? well now i'm hooked.

. . . Wailord and Skitty???!!!!?? but that would kill the poor thing! or atleast rip it in half! poor skitty

...And Chariza--*shot*

Oh sh*t the Banner failed now i have to do something I spent "Days" on All Over AGAIN.
    Well I Give Up, nö Banner T_T

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast