Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Legend of the Tao Trio

umm, sorry if anyone has already offered this, but i can make you a banner toput in your sig instead of a little userbar. however i cant put a link in to here because i dont know how. oh yeah, great story and pm list Pleasee! also, alex kinda reminds me of, well, me!

Not gonna bother quoting the first 2, I'll just answer them in order.

Yes, I don't understand either...

That's okay, I can get a good banner.:P

Quote Originally Posted by pinkchomby View Post
    umm, sorry if anyone has already offered this, but i can make you a banner toput in your sig instead of a little userbar. however i cant put a link in to here because i dont know how. oh yeah, great story and pm list Pleasee! also, alex kinda reminds me of, well, me!

Show me an example of what you can do, and I'll decide.:P To post a banner, first put it on a photo/image website, take the link it gives you for it, and then wrap in in the image code. K, I'll put ya in now!

Credit to FrostStorm for the banner; YOU ARE MAJESTIC FROSTSTORM

3DS FC: 4940 6396 1803

"Because I am the man... who made a typo in his own name while registering..."

ahhhmmm... can i request... if you will update the story, please pm me. if you don't like, then it ok

No hard feelings, but can you remove me from the PM list? I already have a bunch of fics on my plate and I'm having a hard time keeping up with them all.

^ Click this for good times ^

Wink The longish waited Chapter 9...!

Quote Originally Posted by menametlg View Post
    ahhhmmm... can i request... if you will update the story, please pm me. if you don't like, then it ok
    Sure! Your added!^^

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    No hard feelings, but can you remove me from the PM list? I already have a bunch of fics on my plate and I'm having a hard time keeping up with them all.
    Okay, I understand. I have to delete PMs everyday from the overload I recieve...

Okay, long wait equals a chapter with surprises, unintentional typos, and plot twists, and thus the next Chapter!

Chapter 9: Illusions of Good-Byes

The group started walking their way back to where the tribe had camped the day before. They came across a stubborn Herdier who they woke up for being too loud, but Ethan made an illusion that looked like they had gone back home so they could get past.

Just before they walked into the clearing, Zack stopped them and asked, “Wait, what do we tell the tribe? We were gone all night, they might be mad at us!”

“Hmm… You may be right.” Agreed Alex.

“Well, we can tell them what happened.” Suggested Joey.

“No, because then we will get in trouble for being idiots.” Groaned Mach.

“Excuse me guys, but, um, I have a plan.” Georgie stated.

Everyone in the tribe was dozing in the morning sunlight, not aware of what was about to happen. Zack’s mother opened her eyes to notice that Zack and Mach weren’t where they were last night.

”Billy, where are the children?” asked Zack’s mom. This was responded by a series of snoring and muttering.

“Whaaaa? Iss lick that shill yours wearin’s…Zzz…” muttered Billy.

“BILLY, WAKE UP!” screamed Zack’s mom.

“What? Whose there? I’m warning you, I took 4 years of Nin- Oh, it’s you honey…” stumbled Billy.

“While you were sleeping, our kids ran off somewhere!” scolded Zack’s mom.

“Ran off somewhere? I thought they would be back by now…” mumbled Billy.

“Be back? What do you-” But Zack’s mom was cut off as an enraged Scolipede ran out of the forest, in hot pursuit of no other then Zack, Alex, and Joey!

“Everyone, wake up! Mad pokemon on the loose!” alarmed Billy.

Everyone woke up to see the giant bug dashing towards the clan like a bullet. They started to panic and ran towards the trees. Meanwhile, Zack, Alex, and Joey tripped over a Boldore that had been sleeping in the ground. They turned around on their backs to see the monster staring at them with the anger of the devil.

“NO ONE PRANKS ME IN MY SLEEP AND GET’S AWAY WITH IT YOU PUNKS!” yelled the Scolipede. It was clear that all of the water on his body was put there by Zack’s water gun, not the morning dew.

“Uh, Zack, do you think that this was a good idea?” muttered Joey.

“Don’t worry, we’ll be fine!” exclaimed Zack.

“Yeah, but actually pranking this guy instead of making an illusion might not have been the best idea…” said Alex.

“NOW YOU WILL PAY!” screeched the Scolipede, readying for a Megahorn attack. Just then, a burst of bright water appeared out of nowhere and stopped the Megahorn!

“Hey, why don’t you pick on somebody your own size!” exclaimed Mach.

“My own size? Ha! Your only over 2 feet tall.” Snorted Scolipede.

“Oh, well, um… Someone with equal power!” Mach pulled off his shell, it expanded into a sword, and he struck Scolipede in the head.

“OW! Grr… you’ll pay for that!” snarled Scolipede.

Scolipede ran at Mach carelessly, which Mach took to his advantage as he jumped up and grabbed on to the antennas of Scolipede’s head.

“Hey, what do you think your doing?” yelled Scolipede.

“Stalling!” replied Mach.

“Stalling? For what?” asked Scolipede.

“THIS!” yelled two voices. All of a sudden, two black figures dashed out of their hiding places and grabbed unto Scolipede’s tail.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I SWEAR THAT IF YOU DON’T GET OFF ME RIGHT NOW I’M GONNA-“ screeched Scolipede until it was cut off by the stare of a Dusclops who had appeared right in front of him.

“You… Will… Leave… Now…” moaned Dusclops.

“I… must… go…” muttered Scolipede, as he turned around and walked back to the forest, everyone on him jumping off. When he was clearly gone, the Dusclops disappeared into thin air.

“See, I told you that I’m getting better with illusions!” chirped Georgie.

“ZACK!” screamed that dreadfully familiar voice.

“Wha… Oh, wait, no, no, NO!” exclaimed Zack as he was then smothered under his mother.

“What just happened? Where did you go? Why did you leave the tribe? Why didn’t you listen to me?” Zack’s mom asked, followed by more questions.

“Mom, it’s okay, really. You see what happened was that, um, we were dragged into the forest in the middle of the night by that Scolipede, and when we woke up, we were trapped in a lot of vines!” started Zack.

“Yeah, and we got away by spraying him with a lot of water and running back the way we were apparently took!” added Alex.

“And then we got here and… that happened. In the end we were saved by those two!” exclaimed Joey, pointing at Georgie and Ethan.

“Mmm hmm, and I suppose that Scolipede’s yelling about you pranking him was just his anger talking.” Zack’s mother said sarcastically.

“…Okay, how did you know we were lying?” asked Alex.

“Because you just told me.” Replied Zack’s mother.

“ALEX!” everyone exclaimed.

“Whoopsies, my bad…” muttered Alex.

“Well, at least your safe.” Zack’s mom sighed. “Well, thank you for saving them from the Scolipede you two.”

“My pleasure.” Said Ethan.

“Well now that that’s settled,” started the Chief. “We should probably go find that Sigilyph so we can find Victini and claim back our forest!”

“Yeah!” everyone yelled.

“So, do you two happen to know where an elderly Sigilyph lives?” asked the Chief.

“Elderly Sigilyph? No, we haven’t seen a Sigilyph here in ages…” replied Ethan.

“That’s strange, we’re in White Forest, correct?” asked the Chief.

“Oh, if your looking for White Forest, your in the wrong place. This forest is known as Lostlorn Forest.” Said Georgie.

”Oh my… It appears we have traveled to the wrong place. Do you know where White Forest is, by any chance?”

“Well, if you travel east from here without wandering anymore north, then you will be there pretty fast!” exclaimed Ethan.

“East eh? Well, I guess we better start traveling that direction…” muttered the Chief.

“Um, excuse me Chief, but can we eat before we leave?” asked Zack.

“Of course we can my boy!” chuckled the Chief.

After a delicious feast of the variety of fruits in the forest, everyone got up and prepared to travel to White Forest.

“Well, I guess this is where we say our good byes.” Said Mach.

“Yes, I guess so.” Replied Ethan.

“Well, bye Ethan and Georgie! I hope you two do well! Georgie, you have a great father, you know. You’re lucky! I wish mine actually thought once and awhile about me…” muttered Alex sadly.

“My father? But he’s… dead.” Trailed off Georgie.

“Oh… I’m sorry… but I thought that Ethan was…” said Alex with a questioning glance at Ethan.

“Oh, um… How do I put this…” Ethan said shockingly.

“Wait, your not Georgie’s dad?” asked Joey.

“Oh, well you see… Okay, I admit it. Georgie isn’t my daughter. It’s just that I was really scared at the time and I didn’t know if you would help me if I had said she was my friend… I’m sorry, I was wrong then, I know better now.” Stated Ethan.

“Hmm… Okay then, I guess I can understand your reasoning, but we would have helped you even if she was just your friend you know.” Said Joey.

“Yeah, I’m sorry about that.”

“That’s okay! I hope we get to meet again soon!” exclaimed Alex.

“Yeah! If you guys ever need any help, just ask!” chirped Georgie.

Yeah, I think we might need it… thought Zack.

”Everyone, we’re ready to go! Come on!” yelled the Chief.

“Well, see ya later I guess!” exclaimed Mach.

“Yeah, see you later!” Georgie and Ethan both waved good-bye to them, and thus the tribe headed east so they could reach White Forest and finally learn how to save their forest from utter destruction.

Back at the forest, everything was dreadfully dark, flames burning trees, and a battle raging in the sky above it. Every pokemon that had the misfortune of not being able to escape were hiding in the bushes that were still alive. Weeping could be heard throughout the forest, no joy was alive, except for one thing…

“Ha ha ha!” laughed a dark voice. The figure of the individual laughing was but a floating spirit; with green spheres floating in its body, and a rock with a strange carving appeared to be what it was coming out of.

“Zekrom and Reshiram are fighting, the chosen one has gone with that cursed tribe to find Victini, he has fallen in love, and even the Haxorus Squad hasn’t been able to stop the fighting. Yes, all is going according to plan… Soon I will get my revenge over the fools that foiled my plans many years ago, and I will rule this region once again… Best yet, nothing can stop me!” laughed the ghost. “Look out little Noah, because soon you won’t be the chief of this forest, or the chief of anything!”

Well I was expecting a giant huge answer for why she called Ethan Ethan but this is close enough lol.

So a Spiritomb is evil. . . sounds familiar. . . *snaps* he was the one controlling the one people right?

Good chapter, kepp them coming.
    Author of the Fusion fic, The Coming War (which has recently been abandoned as the last update was a year ago) sorry y'all

R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12/Crystalline guard
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post
    I simply can't get rid of my starter, I'm always too attached to it. Besides many of them are incredible good in the competetive game, like Infernape, venassaur or empoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    What about Swampert and Serperior?

...And Chariza--*shot*

Quote Originally Posted by Superpower Emboar View Post
    Well I was expecting a giant huge answer for why she called Ethan Ethan but this is close enough lol.

So a Spiritomb is evil. . . sounds familiar. . . *snaps* he was the one controlling the one people right?

Good chapter, kepp them coming.
    Lol, that was the thing

Yes, your catching on.:P

Thanks!

scary... who's that ghost o.O

Quote Originally Posted by menametlg View Post
    scary... who's that ghost o.O
    The dark spirit with the green spheres and the rock that it's coming out of.

spiritomb.. haha i forget the legend of that ghost. someone sealed him on keystone because of his wrong deads

I hope this isn't dead. . . also this isn't a bump to get you more readers, it's just to ask if Kyurem will make an appearance soon considering it's called trio lol.

Also I kind of feel you made the froslass lady a huge major character than kind of backed her into a corner, just wondering if that was on purpose. alright, later.
    Author of the Fusion fic, The Coming War (which has recently been abandoned as the last update was a year ago) sorry y'all

I simply can't get rid of my starter, I'm always too attached to it. Besides many of them are incredible good in the competetive game, like Infernape, venassaur or empoleon

...And Chariza--*shot*

Smile Sorry for the wait!:(

I hope this isn't dead. . . also this isn't a bump to get you more readers, it's just to ask if Kyurem will make an appearance soon considering it's called trio lol.

Also I kind of feel you made the froslass lady a huge major character than kind of backed her into a corner, just wondering if that was on purpose. alright, later.
    He will make an appearance soon.:P He hasn't been awakened yet. Don't worry, I'm finishing this fic someday.:3

She's mainly a character with knowledge to help them on the journey. When she gets backed into a corner, she will make it through.

ANYWAYS, sorry about being inactive on the fic guys/gals. Homework has been taking a lot of time, and a few life things have prevented me from writing. However, I have no school this week so I might get in another chapter after this one this week! Anyways, this chapter does have a few game references in it, including a few game characters. Also has a decently long length compared to other chapters! Enjoy!

Chapter 10: The Un-Marvelous Bridge

The tribe was making its way through the ends of Lostlorn Forest, approaching the giant hole that they had made to get there.

“Okay everyone, we’re all going to have to go back underground, and start traveling directly east!” shouted the Chief. However, before the first Pokemon could jump into the hole, the giant boulder that laid behind it suddenly heaved forth, closing up the entire exit.

“What the?” mumbled Zack.

In front of them all was a female human, appearing to be a Pokemon trainer since she was commanding an Emboar. She had brown hair, which by the way was in a crazy style, she had a sleeveless white t-shirt, shorts that appeared to have the pockets flying out of them, a pink purse, and a hat that had a Pokeball design on it. She looked at the whole tribe, which was just staring at her, confused and slightly amazed. Her face showed an expression of confusion, and then she let out a weak laugh.

“Oops, did you guys want to go down that hole? Sorry…” she said. The Emboar just sighed at his trainer’s mistake, and decided to walk over to the tribe.

“Sorry guys, Hilda can be a bit dim-witted at times…” started The Emboar.

“Err, well I guess we can’t take our original route back. That’s okay I guess, we can make a new one…” sighed the Chief.

“Hey Rick, let’s go! We need to get to White Forest so I can check on the Mareep that got hurt!” yelled Hilda.

“Oh, got to go, bye!” exclaimed Rick.

“Wait, you know where White Forest is?” asked the Chief.

“Of course, you going there? If so, you can follow us.” Replied Rick.

“Hmm… Should we trust him?” asked Joey.

“Why not? The ground is too hard to break over here anyways.” Said General Excadrill.

“While it’s not in my nature to trust humans, we don’t have many other options so I guess we’ll follow them.” Stated the Chief.

“Okay then, come on!” yelled Rick who was running off with Hilda.

“Everyone, we’re following the human and the Emboar! Lets get moving!” yelled the Chief. With a few worried looks about following a human, the tribe got up and started the apparent way to White Forest.

Everyone gazed with awe at the huge bridge that laid in front of them. It had been painted different shades of blue, blending in with the sky and the ocean below. Instead of going in at the building like Hilda and Rick did, they went around and jumped off on the bridge from the mountain. Swannas and Duckletts where flying above, some of their feathers floating in the gentle breeze.

“We have to go down this?” gasped Alex.

“If you want to get to White Forest, then yes!” exclaimed Rick. Hilda didn’t notice the large tribe of Pokemon behind her, and just kept on walking. She was stopped by a man who appeared to be trying to sell a Magikarp, and then she slapped him and continued walking.

”Humans sure are weird…” muttered Zack.

Rick ran to catch up with Hilda, while the Tribe tried to keep their distance from her. Eventually, after a few minutes, the Chief stopped at once, and started looking around.

“What’s wrong?” asked Zack.

“I don’t know… I sense something… weird…” The Chief looked around, but there didn’t appear to be anything around.

“Uh, guys, what’s happening?!” cried Alex. Zack looked at her and gasped because she was floating! “GET ME DOWN FROM HERE!” yelled Alex.

“I knew it! I sensed some kind of psychic energy around here! Alex, something is using Psychic on you, don’t worry. You,” commanded the Chief, pointing at a Purrloin, “touch Alex.”

“Okay…” muttered the Purrloin. As soon as Purrloin touched Alex, the pink glow that was holding her up vanished and she hit the ground with a thud.

“Ouchies…” groaned Alex.

“Wait, what just happened?” asked Joey.

“When a Dark Pokemon touches a form of psychic energy, it absorbs it while canceling it out.” Replied the Chief.

“HE-HE-HE-HE!” giggled a mysterious voice. Out of nowhere, a young girl, a bit younger than Hilda, appeared floating in front of them. Behind her appeared to be an Abra. “I see you have come to play with me!”

“What the?” muttered Zack.

“Little Pokemon, you are not safe without a human. When a human appears, I fade away, and when the human leaves, I come and stay! Now you will play with me, FOREVER.” Laughed the girl.

“Is that a human?” gasped Joey.

“I think it’s a ghost of a human. It appears she must have died very young…” The Chief was studying her, trying to figure out what he should do to get past her.

“I died years ago when those fools replaced my secret playing place with this stupid bridge! Both me an Abra refused to let them take over this place and we ended up dieing because someone had pushed us off the cliff into the ocean! Even if it had been an accident, we never forgave them for what they did! Now we haunt this blue rubbish, attacking and enslaving any Pokemon not accompanied by a human, so soon once we have enough control, we can destroy this bridge and play like we once did before!” the girl was madly laughing now, clearly she had lost her mind.

“Chief, I’m seeing dark aura in this girl, she is being possessed by something.” Reported Mrs. Chasm.

“If so, we need to stop this force that’s driving her so mad. Okay, I have a plan. Gather up all of our psychics including Grim. The psychics can hold her in place with her Abra, and then Grim can go into her and take out the spirit that possesses her. We’ll keep her distracted while you gather them!” commanded the Chief.

“Okay, I’ll need at least a minute!” called Mrs. Chasm as she floated off to get the Pokemon.

“Okay, Zack, I need you and Mach to distract her with your Water Gun attacks. They should at least keep her busy. Alex and Joey, you two need to stop Abra from using Psychic. Try not to harm it though, and don’t let it get too far away from the girl. Once we have the Pokemon ready, you guys will have to jump back when the psychics unleash their Psychic attacks. I’ll go help Mrs. Chasm with gathering the Pokemon. Go!” ordered the Chief.

“Okay! Mach, lets blow!” exclaimed Zack, as he unleashed his Water Gun on the girl. Mach joined in, and the girl let out a moan of annoyance. Alex grabbed Abra with Vine Whip and Joey tried to hold on to Abra’s head, which was confusing it so it couldn’t focus it’s powers.

“Joey, keep holding on! I have to let go real quick because it’s starting to bite my vines!” yelled Alex. The Abra was tugging at the Vine Whip with it’s teeth, which was starting to turn red in the spot that was being bit. She let go quickly and with surprising speed, she wrapped her tail around Abra’s body, lower this time so he couldn’t bite her.

“She’s starting to rebel!” exclaimed Mach. The girl was trying to push back on the Water Guns, succeeding little by little. “We can’t hold on much longer!”

“JUMP!” yelled the Chief. With that, Zack and Mach stopped using Water Gun and jumped back to the tribe behind them, while Joey flew off Abra’s head as Alex slapped it to the girl with her tail. Abra hit the girl, and before she could check to see if it was okay, they both froze in midair and got that pinkish glow around them.

“What are you doing!?” screeched the Girl.

“Grim, take out that evil spirit!” ordered the Chief.

The Dusknoir he was talking to slowly closed in on the girl, and when she looked at him in the eye, she stopped struggling and appeared hypnotized. He then reached his ghostly hand into her body, and pulled out something that looked sinister. He did the same with Abra, but it appeared that the girl was the only one with something in her. Grim glowed a purple aura as the thing he had pulled out began to glow, then it transformed into a lantern looking Pokemon.

“You fools! How dare you separate me from her, she was the only one I could possess because she had died right when I saw her! I can’t possess anything alive so easily, nor anything that has been dead for longer than the night. She was a perfect target! She even had an Abra that could do my bidding! Thanks to you, Lord Voldorf will be furious with me! You will pay for what you’ve done mortals!” snarled the lantern.

The lantern, with surprising power, psychicly pushed Grim away and was suddenly surrounded by a series of blue flames. It tossed them at a surprised Chief, not having enough time to dodge them, and he took the full attack! He yelped in pain as his whole body was immersed in a flame. He collapsed on the ground, tried to get up, but the burn appeared to be too much for him.

“NO!” cried Alex.

“HA HA HA, Now that your leader is down, I shall take you all to the underworld!” laughed the lantern.

“No… You won’t.” growled Zack. “You will never threaten us like that. You stand no chance.”

“Ha! And what are you going to do about it little Oshawott?” mocked the Lantern.

“THIS!” exclaimed Zack as his body was immersed in water, and he blasted off from the ground right at the lantern. Taking the full force of the attack, the lantern was knocked back into the girl’s spirit that laid next to Abra on the ground. It appeared to have done a lot of damage, but the lantern got back up almost immediately, and bombarded Zack with multiple Shadow Balls! Zack appeared to have took massive damage from this, and was gasping for breath. The lantern created a small green ball in front of it’s “mouth”, and fired it at Zack from behind. It knocked Zack a few feet forwards, leaving him lying on his stomach.

“Oh no, Zack!” cried out Alex.

“Come on, lets help him!” exclaimed Mach.

“Yeah!” replied Alex and Joey.

“N-no… This is my battle…” grunted Zack.

“But if we don’t help you, you may get seriously injured!” exclaimed Joey.

“I appreciate that you guys want to help, but I must fight this battle. When someone threatens my friends and family, I will be the one to take them down.” Zack appeared to be gaining new strength, getting back up and looking ready to continue the battle.

“Well… Fine. But if you get close to dieing, we WILL jump in.” Alex stated.

“Good with me…” muttered Zack. The lantern was already charging at him, wrapped in flames. Zack dodged and took off his scalchop, which suddenly formed a sword, and started smacking the lantern with expert movements. The lantern appeared to be warring down, and rebelled with a Shadow Ball that knocked Zack’s scalchop right out of his hand! Then it fired a quick Energy Ball that sent Zack flying backwards.

“Foolish Oshawott, enough games! Now you die!” snarled the lantern. With that, a small ball of light began to form at the top of it’s head, and it grew large rather quick. Then, it fired out with a huge and powerful beam. Zack saw it coming and before he could do anything, it hit. A huge explosion burst where he had been, smoke covering everything.

“Oh no…” gasped Alex.

The smoke was still flowing around the spot, clearing up slowly. Alex looked away so she wouldn’t see what remained. However, instead of seeing an unconscious body, a bright blue glow was starting to flash out of the smoke. Zack, looking heavily damaged, had the glow around his whole body, the smoke starting to clear up faster.

“What? You’re still alive?!” gasped the lantern.

“You can hit me with as many Solar Beams as you want, but you will never defeat me. My fighting spirit and friends will not allow me to lose!” yelled Zack as the bridge began to shake at his new, unbelievable power. He began to unleash a Water Gun, but it was much larger and powerful than usual, and when it hit the lantern, it sent it flying far away.

“What is this new power?” The lantern was looking terrified by Zack. Zack grabbed his scalchop off the ground, unleashing a sword that was twice as long as the last one, and a lot thicker. As it hit the lantern, an explosion took place that left smoke over the area again. When it cleared up, the lantern appeared to be unconscious.

“Hm!” grunted Zack as he withdrew his sword and put the scalchop back on his chest.

“Wa… Wow…” Mach was gazing in amazement. The lantern surprisingly got up and stared angrily at the tribe.

“You… won this one… I, I’m going to tell my lord how strong you have become… See you later mortals!” With that, the lantern disappeared into thin air.

“Zack… You did it!” exclaimed Alex as she ran over to him and embraced him in a huge hug.

“Hey, don’t squeeze me to death!” laughed Zack.

“Ah-hum…” coughed the Chief. Zack had forgotten about the Chief and quickly ran over to him.

“Chief, are you okay?” asked Zack.

“Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine… The burn has ended, I’m just a little weak, that’s all…” weakly grunted the Chief.

“Hmm… Maybe we should take you to the other side of the bridge. There we can rest, safely away from these humans.” Said Zack.

“I can walk…” muttered the Chief, as he slowly got back up. However, he couldn’t hold his balance and fell back over.

“We need to carry you to the other side. Everybody,” started Zack. “we need to get the Chief to the other side of the bridge so he can rest! We need help carrying him!”

“I’ll help.” Said Zack’s dad.

“Me to!” exclaimed the General.

“Okay, carry him gently, we don’t want to hurt him more.” Said Zack.

“Hey, what are we going to do about the girl?” asked Joey.

“Oh yeah… Should we try to wake her up?” asked Zack.

“I’ll go check.” Offered Mach. He walked over to the girl and her Abra, both sleeping soundly on the ground. He poked the girl, not completely sure if that is what he should do. She opened her eyes fast after a few pokes, making Mach jump.

“Yaaaawn… Thanks for getting that bad Lampent out of me. He kept making me do bad things and I couldn’t stop him! He controlled my buddy Abra to! I’m glad he’s gone. Thank you! Now maybe Abra and I can finally play in peace…” The girl still looked sleepy, but grateful. She and Abra slowly floated off, eventually vanishing into the horizon.

“So all she wanted was so play with her Abra… What a mean Lampent, I guess is what it was. If I remember correctly, he mentioned someone called “Lord Voldorf”… I wonder who that was…” Zack muttered.

“We can discuss this later, we need to get the Chief to the other side!” exclaimed Joey.

“Okay, I guess you’re right.” Said Zack.

“Everybody, we’re leaving! Come on!” yelled Alex.

Most of the tribe, still a little shocked by the battle, started following Alex who had made herself the leader. No one said anything about her leading them, and just followed quietly. Zack hoped that they would get off this bridge soon.

it seemed like you added some exclamation points when they weren't entirely necassary or made much sense but all in all it was good.

Yes, I read this before you sent the PM

Before now I assumed this was like a PMD fic but in Unova, but humans exist. . . oops.

keep up the good work!

...And Chariza--*shot*

it seemed like you added some exclamation points when they weren't entirely necassary or made much sense but all in all it was good.

Yes, I read this before you sent the PM

Before now I assumed this was like a PMD fic but in Unova, but humans exist. . . oops.

keep up the good work!
    Most of them symbolize that the character is either excited or mad, and there was a lot of those emotions in this chapter, but I guess there were a few that may not seem as much needed. I'll fix a few later.

Explains the fast timing.xD

Will do!

Super Epic Edit: I finished the next chapter early! I decided to post it now because I might not get the chance to later. Anyways...:

Chapter 11: Destiny in the Forest

They had finally carried the Chief to the end of the bridge, and were now resting in a safe area where the humans couldn’t see them. Nurse Audino was checking the Chief for any serious burns, but it appeared that he was only slightly wounded. She squeezed some Rawst berry juice on his wounds, rubbed it in, and then patched them up with Galvantula web. He groaned about it stinging, but he endured it well. The nurse told him that he would have to rest for a few more hours before he could continue leading them. The tribe decided to let him rest while some hunters went to find food. Alex and Joey were about to go help the hunters, but then Zack stopped them.

“Wait, we need to talk.” Said Zack.

“About what?” asked Joey.

“Remember when Lampent mentioned a ‘Lord Voldorf’?”

“Yeah…” replied Alex.

“Well, if I’m right, if Lampent said that this Voldorf had sent him here to do bad things, what if he sent Pokemon to even more places?”

“Good question…” said Joey.

“What if he is connected to what Zekrom and Reshiram are doing right now?” gasped Alex.

“If so, then he may be the one behind all of this!” exclaimed Joey.

“And if we take him down, then maybe we can get Zekrom and Reshiram to stop fighting!” Zack was getting excited by the idea that they may have found the problem.

“Yes, but what if this guy is just another evil dude who wants to ruin some Pokemons’ lives?” pondered Alex.

“Yeah… If that’s it, we may just be over exaggerating over it.” Said Joey.

“Never the less, we should keep an eye out for him.” Replied Zack.

“Okay, will do. Now then, lets go get some food!” exclaimed Alex.

“Yeah!” both Zack and Joey cheered.

They had got back from the hunt with very little food. There hadn’t been many Pokemon or trees around, so the only food they managed to get was two Deerlings, one Sawsbuck, and a couple of Oran berries. It wasn’t enough to feed the whole tribe, but at least some would get to eat. They gave the food to mainly the elders and the children. Adults would have to endure the hunger. The Chief refused to eat anything until the tribe had eaten. They decided to let the Chief be carried on a Metagross’s back so they could move on and get to the forest before the ones who hadn’t ate starved. They got to a giant canyon, with fog rolling in all around. Seeing all the humans wandering around inside the canyon, they took a man-made bridge to get across. When they got to the end of it, they saw Rick and Hilda standing in front of another building.

“Hey Rick, over here!” yelled Alex.

“Hm? Oh, it’s you guys. Ya’ll are late!” Rick yelled back.

“Sorry, we ran into a few problems. Are we getting close to White Forest?” asked the General.

“You’re right at the entrance of it.” Replied Rick.

“Really?” gasped Zack.

“Yep, just go through this building and you’ll be in White Forest!” said Rick.

“We can’t go inside, but we can go around! Come on everybody, and thanks for the help Rick! We owe ya one!” exclaimed Alex.

“My pleasure. Good luck!” yelled Rick as the tribe excitingly began going around the building. They noticed that the mountain that bordered the building was too steep, but there was a small cave that was made behind a tree.

“Don’t worry, we can make it bigger for travel!” exclaimed the General. With that, the Excadrill crew began enlarging the tunnel so they could finally get to White Forest.

“OH. MY. ARCEUS.” Gasped Alex.

At the end of the tunnel, they were all staring at the huge forest that laid in front of them. There were huge trees everywhere, much taller than the ones in their own forest. Leaves were falling in the breeze all around. Small Pokemon were playing all over the forest, as far as they could see. There were even some humans around, observing the nature that surrounded them. It looked like a peaceful place, beautiful and happy. Everyone seemed impressed by it.

“Awwk, Hello, welcome to White Forest!” chirped a Chatot that flew up to them. “Can I help you?”

“Yes please, do you know where an elderly Sigilyph lives?” asked Zack.

“Yes, of course I do! She lives in the tallest tree in the forest, the ‘Fallen’! Awwk!”

“Okay, thanks!” replied Zack.

Everyone started looking around for this tree, the ‘Fallen’. Considering it was the tallest one in the forest, they assumed it would be quite easy to find. However, every tree was very tall, so they couldn’t decide which one it was.

After a few minutes of searching, someone yelled, “I found it!” The one that yelled it was standing in front of a tree that seemed to reach up to the sun. Pokemon were crawling up and down it’s trunk, leaves flying everywhere. At the bottom of it, there was a hole engraved in it that had a sentry guarding it.

“State your business here!” commanded the Sentry.

“We came to talk to Sigilyph. It’s urgent.” Said the General.

“How can I trust you?” asked the Sentry.

“Oh Dale, can’t you see the urgency in their eyes? Of course they can talk to me!” exclaimed a mysterious voice. Then a strange looking Pokemon flew out of the hole. It had strange symbols on it’s body, it’s wings matching the thing that appeared to be it’s tail. It had wrinkles around it’s ‘head’.

“Oh, Mrs. Elise, my apologies. I didn’t know if they were more thieves who came to rob us.” Said Dale.

“It’s okay, now then, what do you visitors need?” asked Mrs. Elise.

“Excuse me Elise, but do you remember me? It’s me, Dawn.” Mrs. Chasm came in.

“Oh, Dawn, it’s you! Yes I remember, you were the one that had come here many years ago to ask how to get rid of a troubling Haxorus Group. So I’m guessing there is another problem?” asked Mrs. Elise.

“Yes, you see, the day that you feared has finally come. Zekrom and Reshiram are fighting over the Giant Chasm.” Replied Mrs. Chasm.

“Oh dear… Tell me from the start.”

“Okay, so you’re saying that a few days ago there was a roar, and then an earthquake started. Soon after, Zekrom and Reshiram flew in and started battling over the Giant Chasm. You all evacuated the forest and began a journey to get here. Now that you’re here, you want to know where Victini is living?” asked Mrs. Elise.

“Correct, you catch on fast.” Replied Mrs. Chasm.

“I may be old, but I haven’t lost my mind yet! Anyways, I can’t send you all to Liberty Tower, it is too dangerous. Only the chosen one will be able to make the journey. However, before my mother died, she told me that the chosen one could be found before meeting Victini.”

“If so, then how will we find this chosen one?” asked Mrs. Chasm.

“The chosen one has to meet all of these requirements: They must have a pure heart, one that fights for what is right and opposes evil. They must be strong, courageous, and caring. They are going to be young, not too young however, and not too old. They must have faithful friends, and must care for them more than themself. To know for sure that they are truly the chosen one, when they touch the Fallen, the tree will blossom.” Stated Mrs. Elise.

“Hmm… Okay. I've had my eye on a few of the young ones, and I have an idea of who it may be.” Said Mrs. Chasm with a hinting voice.

“Who?” asked Alex.

“Zack, touch the tree.” Commanded Mrs. Chasm.

“Wait, what? You think it’s… me?” gasped Zack. He had always noticed her watching him play as a kid, and she had always seemed interested in him. Never in his wildest dreams had he thought that she believed he was the chosen one.

“Yes Zack. All of these things relate to you perfectly. I always had a thought that you may be the one, and then one day you told me of a dream you had about Kyurem, and then I was sure of it. Touch the tree.” Said Mrs. Chasm.

Deciding that he shouldn’t argue, Zack slowly made his way up to the tree, and rested his hand on it’s trunk. As soon as he touched it, he noticed the tree starting to glow a greenish light from where his hand touched, slowly making it’s way up through the tree. The limbs suddenly had flowers blossoming out on them, and a flock of Pidgeies began to sing. Zack gasped with amazement at the sight, along with everyone in the tribe.

“That is the chosen one.” Said Mrs. Elise.

“Wha-, What?” gasped Zack.

“Zack, you are the chosen one.” Said Mrs. Chasm.

“I, I am? Seriously? I, I don’t know what to say…” This seriously shocked Zack. He wasn’t sure whether he should feel fear, excitement, or even anger by this.

“Zack,” started a voice. It appeared that the Chief had gotten up, and was now walking towards him. “I am not surprised by this. You have shown all of these characteristics during our journey, and I believe you are strong enough to continue.”

“Wow… Thanks…” Zack was surprised by the Chief’s sudden praise.

“Yeah, I believe in you to Zack!” exclaimed Alex.

“Me too!” cheered Joey.

“We all do.” Said Mach.

“Wow… everyone… thanks, a lot. I don’t think I could have made it this far without you. I will accept my destiny and find Victini to get our forest back!” exclaimed Zack.

“Yeah!” cheered the Tribe.

“Now then, I must tell you how to get to Liberty Tower. You must travel directly west from here. Soon you will get to a city that has a giant spinning circle called a ferris wheel. Then you will travel south through a raging desert, soon to arrive to the biggest city in Unova. You must get through the city all the way to the ocean. There you must swim south until you get to the island that Victini lives on. You will have to go into his tower and find him. Once you find him, he can take you back to us, and then tell us what you and the tribe should do.” Stated Mrs. Elise.

“Okay. I understand.” Said Zack firmly.

“Only you can survive on this journey, according to the legend. You will have to overcome many challenges. We hope to see you soon!” Mrs. Elise exclaimed.

“Zack, we know you can do it. We’ll miss you, but I believe you’re coming back!” exclaimed Zack’s mom.

“I’m proud of you son, now you are a man.” Said Zack’s dad proudly.

“Good luck Zack. I will see you later.” Said the Chief.

“Zack, I have watched you for many years, and I know you have what it takes to survive. Good luck young one, I can see that this won’t be the last time we see you!” exclaimed Mrs. Chasm.

“Thanks everyone, I will always remember what you’ve said. I promise I’ll be back!” cheered Zack.

Everyone gave their good-byes and wishes, excluding Alex, Joey, and Mach who had ran off somewhere. Finally giving his last good-bye, Zack started his way to Liberty Tower.

“WAIT!!!” yelled a voice from behind.

“What? Is that… Alex?” pondered Zack.

“Wait… You’re not leaving without me.” Stated Alex.

“Or us.” Zack saw Joey and Mach run up with her.

“I appreciate it, really, but I don’t want to put you guys in danger… She said that only I could survive the journey, and if something happens to you guys, I don’t know what I’ll do…” Zack trailed off.

“Oh please Zack, do you honestly believe we’re going to let you go off on your own to places with that much danger?” asked Alex.

“We got through this journey here together, and that means we should finish it together.” Stated Joey.

“Little bro, I promised that I would protect you during your life, and I will keep that promise.” Said Mach.

“Wa… Wow… You guys… thanks. You are the best friends a Pokemon could have. I hate putting you in danger, but I can’t stop you.” Zack was choking up over how great his friends were.

“Yes!” exclaimed Alex and she jumped on Zack to give him a huge hug. Joey and Mach joined in.

“Well, I guess we better get going!” exclaimed Zack.

“Yep, Leeeeeet’s go!” cheered Alex. Not bothering to sigh, the four friends started the journey to find Victini.
    Last edited by Porgon-XYZ; 22nd November 2011 at 4:56 PM.

nice chapter, may want to re-read through, there was a few places i noticed where your conjugation was a little off, and also a few sentences didn't make alot of sense but it wasn't bad.

Cliche's are cool but i think it would have been cool for him to just be one of the ones to accompany whoever it was and then they freak out and Zack takes command. what i would've done anyway.

keep up the great work!

...And Chariza--*shot*

nice chapter, may want to re-read through, there was a few places i noticed where your conjugation was a little off, and also a few sentences didn't make alot of sense but it wasn't bad.

Cliche's are cool but i think it would have been cool for him to just be one of the ones to accompany whoever it was and then they freak out and Zack takes command. what i would've done anyway.

keep up the great work!
    Lol, that is what happens when you write a chapter so fast... I think I got most of them fixed, I may have missed one or two.

Didn't really think of that, because I planned this from the start. That would have been a nice plot twist, but it's important that Zack knows he is the chosen one for the next few chapters.(and probably the rest of the fic)

'K, will do!

LOL its been a lang time... the story is still good

LOL its been a lang time... the story is still good

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123