View Poll Results: Your Favourite Hoenn Gym Leader(s)

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Roxanne

1 5.88%
  • Brawly

2 11.76%
  • Wattson

4 23.53%
  • Flannery

5 29.41%
  • Norman

5 29.41%
  • Winona

6 35.29%
  • Tate & Liza

4 23.53%
  • Wallace

4 23.53%
  • Juan

3 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Favourite Hoenn Gym Leader

Default Favourite Hoenn Gym Leader

Since the thread about this topic that was made last week was lost, I figured I'd just remake it.

So as the title says, who is (are) your favourite Gym Leader(s) from the Hoenn region?
    Be sure to explain your choice(s) a little too.

My favourites would be:
    Wallace: My #1 favourite, because he is totally fabulous and uses my favourite type and favourite Hoenn Pokemon (Milotic).
    Winona: I've been a fan ever since I struggled against her on Ruby. XD
    I also like her design and personality.
    Tate & Liza: I've always found them interesting because they're twins and fight you in a Double Battle, which I thought was pretty cool.

Personally, I was obsessed with Flannery based on her design; she looks gorgeous and the fact that she was a rookie Gym Leader was an interesting quirk for her. I also loved Wallace because of his type specialty (I love Water-types) as well as his fabulous clothes.

I like all of the Hoenn Gym Leaders and I can't pick a single favorite, or any lower number for that matter. So I'll vote for all of them and tell a little what I feel about each of them.

Roxanne is really cool, she is one of my favorite Rock-type leaders, the other being Roark. I also like her OR/AS artwork, it made her look super-duper cute.
    Brawly is awesome because I think he has a cool design.
    Wattson... don't know why, but I tend to like old Gym Leaders and this is no exception. He seems to have a great sense of humor and laughs a lot, which I like.
    Flannery has something about her that I like, not sure what.
    Having the father of the player character as a Gym Leader was a creative initiative, and even better, Norman was a cool character.
    Winona was something too. While I don't like her as much as Skyla, she still has something of her own. Not to mention Flying was my favorite type for a rather long while, and I like her design.
    Tate & Liza are so far the only time where you have battled two Gym Leaders at once, and I like that. Also a great way to implement the then new feature of Double Battles in the games.
    Wallace was a cool guy, not sure what more to say about him.
    Juan was the one I had the most trouble defeating in Emerald, so that's the main reason why I like him as I tend to like the Gym Leaders that gave me the most trouble while I battled them.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Going back to my original response, but keeping it brief: Wattson, Flannery, and Wallace.
    Wattson because he's a jolly old fellow. Flannery because of her design and being the first female Fire-type Gym Leader. Wallace because what's not to love about Wallace? XD That redesign!

Image by なべのふた
    This is all I need to feel safe and warm
    When we're together, that's all that matters

Winona is by far my favorite.She has a cool design,and I also like all of her Pokemon(Altaria is especially adorable).It is a shame that she uses a Swablu in Emerald instead of Swellow,since Swablu isn't that strong.

Mine is probably Brawly. I really like his design and the fact that Makuhita is his signature Pokemon makes him a whole lot more cooler.

Winona. She's graceful, has beautiful hair, and her outfit is interesting. I think blue and purple, the colors of her outfit and hair respectively, complement each other well.

I liked Juan the most because of his specialty type but my likes in order are
    1-Juan
    2-Norman
    3-Flannery
    4-Tate & Liza
    5-Brawly
    6-Roxanne
    7-Winnona
    8-Watson

I have to say Winona, she is just so amazing! I too have always loved her style!

IGN: Alexis
    NEW FC: 1865-1370-9179
    I FINALLY HAVE MY DS!!
    TRADE SHOP NOW OPEN!! Please click here and trade me!

My favorite is Wattson because he's so funny and cheerful.
    3DS Friend Code: 1564-4474-4935

Tate and Liza. I always made my gardevoir imprison their calm mind and psychic. Otherwise I would have never defeated them. And they look cute too. Wallace is also good as a gym leader but being champion is Steven Stone's stuff.

Iorn Hand