View Poll Results: Fave FR/LG E4 member?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lorelei

4 36.36%
  • Bruno

2 18.18%
  • Agatha

2 18.18%
  • Lance

6 54.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Favorite FR/LG E4 member

Default Favorite FR/LG E4 member

FireRed & LeafGreen had a stunning array of Elite Four members: Which ones did everyone like best? Please try and explain your thoughts thoroughly, not just "I like ____".

I was personally obssessed with Lorelei when I first played through LeafGreen since I liked her expanded role in the post-game. I also always liked Agatha since she knew Professor Oak well and because she seemed like the most mysterious Kanto character to me.

Agatha. her mainical attitude and powerful team made her a pretty ruthless opponent, but I think she still had a kinder side to her, urging the player to stay strong rather than showing any bitterness towards the player. I wonder what her complicated rivalry with Oak was like too. Anyway if you've ever seen Yu Yu Hakusho, she reminds me of Genkai from that.
    Last edited by Aduro; 24th January 2015 at 8:27 PM.

My favorite is Lorelei.I like her cool,calm,and calculated style of battling,as well as her team(she is the only Kanto Elite Four member who doesn't use two Pokemon of the same evolutionary family,let alone species).I also liked the fact we get to learn about her hobby and hometown in the remakes.

Lorelei and Bruno are the two I like the best. I was never a fan of Lorelei at first, but these remakes expanded on her character and did it very well, her role in the post-game story was a factor in that and another thing that made me like her better. Bruno because I think he is pretty cool, that's really all for him. Between these two, I don't like either better than the other, so they both get my vote.
    Listen | Get hugs

Lance. Always liked him far more than everyone else. His Pokemon are a challenge, but I just love his red cape. Also, he had illegal moves in generation I, so that made him cool, imo. I found the other Elite Four kind of bland compared to him.
    Click Lapras to join the amazing Slateport City forums! You won't regret joining it!
    I've claimed this Pokemon.
    I don't actually exist. I am imaginary and fictitious.

Lorelei is my favorite. For one, I love ice-type Pokemon and her name is pretty. She calculates everything and is calm, cool, and collected.

Lorelei I would have to go with on this one. Ice types are among my favorite in the game honestly.

Signature by me|sig drawing by Latte3000

I like all of the FRLG Elite Four members, but I ended up choosing Lance and Bruno on the poll.

Lance: I like his outfit a lot. Plus, he uses Dragonite, one of my favourite Kanto Pokemon.
    Bruno: I love how, after you defeat him, he gets straight to the point and just says "My job is done. Go face your next challenge". That's all I would say too lol.
    ~ * * ~

Lorelei. She actually does something.

I'm not surprised that Lance is winning the poll; he's got the "cool" factor. I'd rank him as my third favorite Kanto E4 member, which would put Bruno last. I just find him bland. :c