Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Johto starters in Pinball R&S

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4

    Default Johto starters in Pinball R&S

    Hey, has anyone found these in their game yet? And I'm only asking people who have English game-cartridge, not any emulator. I've seen many people on the internet tell how they have caught everything dozens of times but never seen these in their games. Many, like myself, speculate that they are only available in the Japanese version with the e-reader card to make them appear. The cards name is even 'Extra Pokemon get' which doesn't sound like it improves chances but that it adds these Pokemon to the game.

    SO, if even one person has found these in their english game-cartridge, I am ready to believe that they exist in the game for non-japanese people as well.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Wherever the wind takes me
    Posts
    1,826

    Default

    I've gotten Chikorita before. The Johto starters exist in the English cartridge, but the card you speak of increases the player's chances of them appearing.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†


    Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    I've gotten Chikorita before. The Johto starters exist in the English cartridge, but the card you speak of increases the player's chances of them appearing.
    You have? That's great news! It's just that guides make them seem as rare as Latios in Ruby-table and I have found Latios already so I'd figure I would've found one of them already too. Also the Pokedex already has Complete-medal on it at 201 Pokemons so that kind of made it seem they are not in the english cartridge.
    But I guess I will keep on trying Ruby-board for a while longer as the completionist in me refuses to let the game go before everything is caught

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Wherever the wind takes me
    Posts
    1,826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LusterPurge90 View Post
    You have? That's great news! It's just that guides make them seem as rare as Latios in Ruby-table and I have found Latios already so I'd figure I would've found one of them already too. Also the Pokedex already has Complete-medal on it at 201 Pokemons so that kind of made it seem they are not in the english cartridge.
    But I guess I will keep on trying Ruby-board for a while longer as the completionist in me refuses to let the game go before everything is caught
    Good luck! They're among some of the rarest appearances on the board, so it's reasonable that they haven't shown up till this point.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†


    Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Thanks, by the way, do you happen to still have your game? I bought mine from eBay and it looks real, got all the Nintendo-stamps and serialnumbers, but some of my Pokemon are found in other places than Serebii says they do!

    For example: Nuzleaf is in Ruby Forest, not Plains; Volbeat is in Sapphire Plains whereas Illumise is in Ruby Plains; Roselia is in Sapphire Forest instead of Sapphire Plains.

    Could these be differences between versions or errors in making the guide?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Wherever the wind takes me
    Posts
    1,826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LusterPurge90 View Post
    Thanks, by the way, do you happen to still have your game? I bought mine from eBay and it looks real, got all the Nintendo-stamps and serialnumbers, but some of my Pokemon are found in other places than Serebii says they do!

    For example: Nuzleaf is in Ruby Forest, not Plains; Volbeat is in Sapphire Plains whereas Illumise is in Ruby Plains; Roselia is in Sapphire Forest instead of Sapphire Plains.

    Could these be differences between versions or errors in making the guide?
    Yeah, its completely possible. Not knocking Serebii here, but some of the coverage for older games aren't as accurate, especially since they're not really getting a lot of attention anymore. It's possible that some pokemon are found in more than one singular area and that the ones on the page are just the ones that he found while playing.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†


    Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •