Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion of Serebii's Pokémon Rumble World Discoveries & General Discussion

Default Discussion of Serebii's Pokémon Rumble World Discoveries & General Discussion

Discuss all of Serebii's discoveries here

Main thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...scovery-Thread

I'm curious as to whether or not they brought back the move customization from Rumble Blast, or if you still need to pray the Pokemon has the right moves when you get it.

It was really disappointing that they took steps backwards in Rumble Wii U.

Are there Shiny Pokemon like in the first Rumble? I hope this is the right thread to ask.

Why does it still say "coming soon to eshop?" It was supposed to be released today, but it's still not available for me to download.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Depends on your zone. America is coming in 3hrs 45mins

Quote Originally Posted by fersht View Post
    Depends on your zone. America is coming in 3hrs 45mins
    Is this the official time?
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the AMAZING banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_Charizard View Post
    Is this the official time?
    Well...Shuffle came out that exact time (a bit more than an hour from now), and I read NOA updates(?) the eShop at that time of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by fersht View Post
    Well...Shuffle came out that exact time (a bit more than an hour from now), and I read NOA updates(?) the eShop at that time of the day.
    Okay, well I'll just keep an eye out. Thanks for this information!

EDIT: IT HAS JUST BEEN RELEASED!!!
    Last edited by Omega_Charizard; 8th April 2015 at 6:06 PM.

I've never played any of the rumble titles before and I tired googling but to no avail, so does anyone know what the significance of a"punchy" pokemon is?

They seem to be just like normal pokemon but the name is pink

Quote Originally Posted by Nockturne View Post
    I've never played any of the rumble titles before and I tired googling but to no avail, so does anyone know what the significance of a"punchy" pokemon is?

They seem to be just like normal pokemon but the name is pink
    It's an ability. I hope to get a list up soon

Welp, it's 1.30 AM here and I can't get my hands off this game.

Man this is more addicting than Shuffle. And at least less pay-to-win so far.

In honor of Mystica
    3DS FC: 3926-5714-3675
    Y: Tempus | OR: Chronos

Quote Originally Posted by Illusione-Tempus View Post

It's just awesome isn't it? I love it so far! What about you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Illusione-Tempus View Post

Speaking of pay to win, there is a paycap in this game unlike Shuffle, which is basically like $40.

Before I start playing, can anyone tell me what to expect out of this game if I want to play without putting any money into it at all? Is it all waiting, or can I actually accomplish something?

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old. It's an out-of-this-world adventure!
    Check it out!

For news, episode reviews, info on my games, Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, Special Episodes, features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing my custom Pokémon with pictures, and more visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

It's all about PokéDiamonds. They are needed for being able to hold more Pokemon, you can buy power-ups with them, aswell as new Balloons for new Areas, and they can shorten the time till you get to use the Balloons again.

Those diamonds are redeemable trough the game aswell. Of course you will get a bunch at the start, but not enough to play comfortably.

So I guess you can play the game just fine, but at some points later in the game it will take a lot of time to get the Diamonds you need.

Quote Originally Posted by basangi View Post
    It's all about PokéDiamonds. They are needed for being able to hold more Pokemon, you can buy power-ups with them, aswell as new Balloons for new Areas, and they can shorten the time till you get to use the Balloons again.

Those diamonds are redeemable trough the game aswell. Of course you will get a bunch at the start, but not enough to play comfortably.

So I guess you can play the game just fine, but at some points later in the game it will take a lot of time to get the Diamonds you need.
    That's exactly my problem. I don't want to start the game, but then get half way through and have to stop because it costs me money. I will not pour money in to a game that is designed to be free.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old. It's an out-of-this-world adventure!
    Check it out!

For news, episode reviews, info on my games, Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, Special Episodes, features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing my custom Pokémon with pictures, and more visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

Never tried a Rumble game before, so I downloaded this one. It's surprisingly fun, I normally don't find simple games like this one to be that fun, but I love how frantic and actiony this game is. I had trouble with the first challenge, so I went back to find better Pokemon and somehow ended up capturing a Chestnaught that knows Bite (don't know how likely it is that you can capture bosses this early in the game, but I imagine I must be pretty lucky to have gotten one) and proceeded to mop the floor with everything, even the Mega Alakazam went down in about 10 seconds. The F2P elements are pretty reasonable as far as F2P games go, you need Diamonds to unlock new areas (as well as other things like increased Pokemon , but other than that there aren't a whole lot of limits to this game. So far I have the Leafy, Ember, and Dew Balloons, I'm short 5 Diamonds to unlock the Ruby or Sapphire Balloons so that's about it for today.
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 8th April 2015 at 11:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I wouldn't say the game is impossible to beat without money. But it sure takes much more time.

Kyogre is found on Sapphire Sea - Area #3 - Sea of Origin:Special

Never played Shuffle since I don't like puzzle games. But this one is fun.

I recently starting to catch boss pokemon (Fletchinder , Grovyle, and Ampharos).

I really hate the fact that they don't let you get KO'd even once before trying to make you fork over Pokediamonds to continue.

Mostly because the bosses are already dishing out OHKOs even on Pokemon who resist their attacks at the early point of the game I'm at. I assume it's an intentional design decision, since I don't remember them being this overpowered in Rumble Blast.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 9th April 2015 at 4:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I really hate the fact that they don't let you get KO'd even once before trying to make you fork over Pokediamonds to continue.

Mostly because the bosses are already dishing out OHKOs even on Pokemon who resist their attacks at the early point of the game I'm at. I assume it's an intentional design decision, since I don't remember them being this overpowered in Rumble Blast.
    Oh yeah, some of the bosses are OP offensively. I've had several situations where it's knocked me down to low HP and then K.O.'s me immediately after before I have a chance to dodge or switch out.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I enjoyed Rumble Blast so I'm liking Rumbke World as well. The microtransactions bother me a bit but it does seem to be easier obtaining these as opposed to the jewels in Pokemon Shuffle. My highest level Pokemon is a Frogadier at the moment.

Yeah, honestly there's a bit too much tied to PokeDiamonds and it's a shame. I've also had the same issue with bosses outright OHKOing me even when it feels like they shouldn't. The Game is cheap that way. Can't EVER get hit once by a boss it seems.

I'll continue playing, but I see a lot of flaws with this game already. The rarer balloons take far too long to refill. I'm nearly done with the first three balloon worlds already and those refill the fastest, so you'll play those thousands of times more than ones with New pokemon to acquire.. Those stages are already getting a bit repetitive and it's only the first day.

(As of right now, I'm preferring Shuffle to this even with the Competition only Mega Stones which is a huge NO.)

Gameplay-wise I imagine more people will like Rumble World than Shuffle, since it's a lot more involved and fast-paced than Shuffle. The "pay to win" stigma people have for the F2P model is appeased pretty well though since actually unlocking stuff is a lot more based on actually playing the game instead of just waiting. That said actually getting Pokemon is frustratingly luck-based (though Rumble in general is like that) so actually getting to a stage with something cool like a legendary isn't guaranteeing that you'll actually get the Pokemon. Obviously there are ways to deal with stuff like the roulette but at the moment I actually prefer Shuffle since I don't usually get that feeling of being cheated by the roulette and doing a stage I already 100% or missing out on a stage with a legendary.

Not that it's a bad game though, I do enjoy it especially for it being free and all. A shame nobody around here even has Rumble World yet unlike the loads of StreetPasses I get for Shuffle though, those free diamonds would be really nice for unlocking balloons beyond Ruby/Sapphire.

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast