Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ranger Generation V game?

Default black and white ranger games

i realized a while ago that there will be most likely new ranger games for black and white so i made this discusion to talk about your ideas for it so go ahead and tell me your ideas for the next game (if there will be one)

go hidan

I don't use "uber" Pokemon,I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection and I sometimes care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are barring unfortunate natures, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar and re-worded a little by me)

http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/InfernapeX3
    please hold my eggs and feed my pokemon

Default Ranger Generation V game?

So then, what do you guys think the Generation V Ranger game should be like? Who would be the starter(s)? What would you call the region it takes place in? How many missions would you put in Ranger Net, what would they be like, and which ones would have downloadable Pokemon for B&W? Should it be on Wii U or 3DS? What would the evil team be called and what would their goal be? Post your ideas here.

Edit: Uh, hello? Is anyone gonna post?
    Last edited by Pokemon Power; 17th July 2011 at 7:42 PM.

yeah i would love generation V ranger game. I think if is to be made,they will try and mix together the great ideas they had from shadows of almia and guardian signs. I'd like if they brought back the partner idea from shadows of almia and still keep them as first evolutionary forms, so Generation V pokemon for that role could be lilipup, scraggy,roggenrola, emolga etc. i liked the flying in guardian signs so id like to see that kept but to also maybe improve the surfing so its more like the flying. and as for the story,id like to see that the more unpopular unova legendaries(meloetta,genesect,victini) so that reshiram and zekrom don't get so much spotlight. As for ranger net missions, maybe a mewtwo,mew,the legendary birds and the tower duo. one thing that i think needs improving though are the multiplayer missions, they should be available to do over wifi because i know a lot of people had trouble actually doing the deoxys mission because of that. And as for name,well geez really could be anything. and id like to still have it for the DS,i dont think drawing loops will be the same on a wii

OMG, I just had a great idea for the Gen V Ranger game! They should let you transfer your Pokemon from HeartGold, SoulSilver, Diamond, Pearl, Black, or White to be your partner! I've ALWAYS wanted Typhlosion to be my partner Pokemon! But of course, they should include the option of bringing the Pokemon back, too .

Concealment | "Hiding One's Eyes
    Trade Page // DarkFlameShipping // Deeper Deeper
    Claimed Kyogre Since July 20th, 2011

After Guardian Signs in all its mediocrity, I'm convinced that the only reason for Ranger's existence is for distributing event Pokemon through Ranger Net. So yeah, I guess, but only if they give us something good that we don't already have (at least one of Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, and Deoxys is a must).
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

OK, anybody else? I don't want this thread locked!!!!

I was thinking what it'd be like on a 3DS, as it would be stupid if you wouldn't be able to see your capture in 3D. Maybe it could be like Nintendogs where you see silhouettes of the dogs so you can pet them with your stylus and then actually see them on the top screen. But that way it'd be a problem that the topscreen is wider than the bottom screen, there are several ways to solve that though.

But now that you mention it, the Wii U is PERFECT for Pokémon Ranger. It would have to use the normal 3D models though, and not the Ranch/toy models.

I really liked all Rangers so far and I'm looking forward to another one.

Help me hatch 'em all!
    Join the Serebii Mario Kart 7 Community!
    42-3526-7253-4749

that would be good, but i think it would appear on DS and 3DS. The events missions would be for keldeo, where you have to capture the first 3, a kyurem mission, and landorus mission, and a few missions conserning past pokemon. the final boss would be genesect or meloetta (face meloetta twice in different forms each time.
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Murderer View Post
    yeah i would love generation V ranger game. I think if is to be made,they will try and mix together the great ideas they had from shadows of almia and guardian signs. I'd like if they brought back the partner idea from shadows of almia and still keep them as first evolutionary forms, so Generation V pokemon for that role could be lilipup, scraggy,roggenrola, emolga etc. i liked the flying in guardian signs so id like to see that kept but to also maybe improve the surfing so its more like the flying. and as for the story,id like to see that the more unpopular unova legendaries(meloetta,genesect,victini) so that reshiram and zekrom don't get so much spotlight. As for ranger net missions, maybe a mewtwo,mew,the legendary birds and the tower duo. one thing that i think needs improving though are the multiplayer missions, they should be available to do over wifi because i know a lot of people had trouble actually doing the deoxys mission because of that. And as for name,well geez really could be anything. and id like to still have it for the DS,i dont think drawing loops will be the same on a wii
    Quoted for truth.

Quote Originally Posted by kyogreblue3 View Post
    OMG, I just had a great idea for the Gen V Ranger game! They should let you transfer your Pokemon from HeartGold, SoulSilver, Diamond, Pearl, Black, or White to be your partner! I've ALWAYS wanted Typhlosion to be my partner Pokemon! But of course, they should include the option of bringing the Pokemon back, too .
    That's a decent idea, but I think people would just use Arceus or Darkrai or something. There does need to be some sort of connection with the Main games, though, or maybe the Mystery Dungeon games...

^Credit to RulerOfUnova

Great, now this thread's gonna be locked because nobody posted in a month.

Quote Originally Posted by lucario295 View Post
    i realized a while ago that there will be most likely new ranger games for black and white so i made this discusion to talk about your ideas for it so go ahead and tell me your ideas for the next game (if there will be one)
    It's probably likely, and maybe there will be missions for transferring Keldeo and Genesect.

I'd like the starters to be the Unova starters, but they evolve at certain points in the game. Also like in Almia, you can get the rest and some others as partner Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by lucario295 View Post
    You fused your own thread with mine didn't you? Next time, ASK!!

This is most likely to happen, considering how there were three previous ranger games.
    Currently waiting for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and the guidebook(s).

Currently own: X and Y, Black 2 and White 2, Black and White, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Platinum, Diamond and Pearl, Super Pokemon Rumble, Ranger 3, Ranger 2, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors. Guidebooks for Johto games, Unova games and Kalos games.

Own quite a number shinies, especially in Y thanks to Consecutive Fishing.

Own all 5 gen event legends in White 2, many came from my brother which I like to thank.

Zoroark would be interesting...

I'm expecting it to run around in disguise of another pokemon, and if you want it, you must capture all the pokemon in the area until you stumble across it...kind of like how when looking for tailow in ranger 1, you had no idea what it was going to be, so you just had to catch random pokemon.

How would one look on the 3DS? It's an over world view game, so I can't really picture it in my head. Maybe they'll change it so that you're looking at the characters from the sides?
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Magnemite used Sonic Boom! Magnemite glitched through the wall! It's super effective! Lyric fainted!

I would like for a Generation V Ranger Game on the 3DS for sure. I'm a big fan of the Ranger series. With the 3DS, I'd hope that they'd let you use the Circle Pad to move. Moving with the stylus is annoying and so it with the D-Pad.

There are a lot of cool Generation V Pokémon that they could use in interesting ways here.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

I'm stopping it from locking and adding new info.
    It would be pretty darn epic to fight a zoroark, and I would love to go up against one of the deitys ^ ^
    Remember, the coding of a manaphy egg was found in B+W, so we may still get one. But, time is running short and I'm starting to doubt that it's just another Azure flute circumstance. :/
    I hope they keep the loop timer though, cause I like to see how fast I can go. (average:0.12, Best:0.03 )
    Team for next XY game;

Although I liked the idea of having several different partners like in SOA, the problem was that the partners didn't really have a...personality, I guess like Plusle and Minun and Ukelele Pichu, who were actually mentioned by people. I also noticed how while in Ranger 1 and Guardian Signs, when your Styler breaks, Ukelele Pichu and Plusle/Minun stay by your side when all the other Pokémon run off, in SOA the partner runs off too. I hope the Gen. V game is a bit more difficult than SOA and GS though.
    So, yeah, i'm all for a new Ranger game.

Since I played the first pokemon ranger I've been in love with those kind of games . They've always had a nice plot, intresting twists, and alot of challenges. The characters have been unique as well.

In Pokemon Ranger 1, the two protaginists are teased by the other characters and are accused of having a 'romantic' releationship. In SOA, the pokemon ranger Keith saves you from Darkrai. Unspoken chemistry people. :3

So all in all, yeah I would like another pokemon ranger game, as long as it had a longer plot.

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

You know, after my post, I had about 9 months to think, and actually, switch Landorus and Meloetta/Genesect. Landorus seems fit to be the final boss, with you having to face both forms of it, as well as both forms of Tornadus and Thundurus
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Default Pokemon Ranger 4?

Do you think they will come out with a 4th Pokemon Ranger game?
    Friend Code for Black: Rick; 3611 5401 6824

Quote Originally Posted by kyogreblue3 View Post
    Letting you use a typhlosion at the start is too OP. Maybe post-game

Post people! Ranger games are just as important as the main games! >: (
    Team for next XY game;

Quote Originally Posted by Jadgirl04 View Post
    Post people! Ranger games are just as important as the main games! >: (
    They are indeed, I love the Ranger series. However, I think it's run it's course and should just let be now. Like I said, I loved the games. But let's not ruin the series by making an awful 4th game. Unless it's really good, I don't want to see another Ranger game and just enjoy the ones we have.

Also, I don't think there will be another Ranger game because I think Conquest replaced it. But I base that on nothing but pure opinion.
    "Be yourself and no regrets... that's our motto!"
    -------------------------->[+-][+-]
    ---------------------------->[+-]
    -------------------------->[+-]
    ----------------------->[+-][+-]apto369

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

In Soviet Russia, Pokemon claim you!

Current play through-
    Heartgold FC: 4686 1335 9888. Feel free to add me and message me to add you too!

If their is going to be a Generation V's Pokemon Ranger they really do need to make different because by the third I felt that I have seen it all before moreso than the main-series games.

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .: DA | Tumblr | MAL :.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast