Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ranger Generation V game?

I don't think a Gen V game is really necessary, especially at this point in time. Guardian Signs kind of blew it for the series, and I don't think a new installment should follow in it's footsteps.
    Mon e s s e n t i e l.
    PM me if you'd like a signature.

Gfx deviantART tumblr

Hmm, well if they do make one, I hope it isn't too much like Guardian Signs, don't get me wrong, I loved it but it didn't feel like a genuine Ranger game.
    I hope though that they implemented the multiple starter thingy like in SOA and Guardian Signs Past, though with each of them having a personality, like having to capture the illusions of a Zorua because of it's mischievus personality.

D: I really wish they would make a new one. I have loved all the ones so far.

Ranger 2 has to be my favorite though. Although I did not like the signs used to called legendaries .__. Some were too confusing -_-

That'd be nice. It's a pretty nice concept and I can't see why shouldn't there be a new Pokemon Ranger game 5th gen version.

I really hope they make another Ranger! I love the Ranger series, especially Guardian Signs (go Ukulele Pichu!)! I would order a Gen 5 Ranger game online the day it comes out. I'd so not wait for it to come to my country. I personally think that Minccino would be a good Partner. But what I really want is them to have one starter for every type like in Shadows of Almia. Here's what I'd personally like the partners to be. Normal: Minccino. Grass: Snivy. Fire: Tepig. Water: Oshawott. Electric: Emolga/Blitzle. Flying: Pidove. Dark: Zorua. Ghost: Yamask/Litwick. Rock: Roggenrola. Steel: Pawniard. Posion: Venipede/Trubbish. Fighting: Timburr/Scraggy/Mienfoo. Ground: Drilbur. Psychic: Munna. Bug: Sewaddle. Ice: Cubchoo/Vanillite. Dragon: Axew.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.
    Animal abuse is horrible if you agree copy this into your signature (started by Tepig Rules)
    ~The right thing to guide us, is right here inside us, no-one can divide us, when the light is nearly gone~- When We Stand Together, By Nickelback.

Spoiler:- Credit:

It would be nice, but probably not. I think Conquest has filled the spin-off spot.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    After Guardian Signs in all its mediocrity, I'm convinced that the only reason for Ranger's existence is for distributing event Pokemon through Ranger Net. So yeah, I guess, but only if they give us something good that we don't already have (at least one of Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, and Deoxys is a must).
    I've been replaying Guardian Signs lately, and my opinion of the game has definitely changed. I was originally upset with Guardian Signs for being too easy and feeling a bit too similar to Shadows of Almia (maybe it's because they're both 4th gen games released a year apart), but recently I realized that Guardian Signs did give us some innovation (riding legendaries, flying sections).

Anyway, I think if they're going to make a 5th gen Ranger game, they need to do it soon, because 5th gen is likely ending soon. Luckily, Mystery Dungeon and Ranger games tend to release around the same time (within a few months of each other), so if that's anything to go by, a new Ranger game should be right around the corner. I do think they should innovate a little more this time, though, I don't want the next Ranger game to feel as stale as I initially though Guardian Signs to be.

And you know what would be awesome further down the road (maybe 6th gen)? A Ranger game on the Wii U. Aside from the usual menu setup, the Wii U controller could be used to scan certain obstacles and Pokemon, and during battle could be used to aim Poke Assists.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Personally, I think a Wii U Ranger game is a near-certainty, perhaps filling a similar place in the lineup to the original Ranger as a late 5th gen title with a special connection to the 6th gen games for an event Pokemon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12